often句型怎样肯定句变否定句练习

句型转换 (10分)小题1: I often do the housework on Sundays. (改为否定句)I
the housework on Sundays.小题2:My name is Peter. (改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)
name Peter? Yes,
.小题3:He visits his grandparents three times a month. (对划线部分提问)
his grandparents?小题4:His parents like reading newspapers.(对划线部分提问)
his parents like
?小题5:Kitty looks cute.(对划线部分提问)
Kitty look?小题6: I like playing football best.Playing football is
sport.小题7:It’s fun to read English stories. (同义句改写)
English stories
小题1:don’t often do小题2:Is your, it is.小题3:How often does, visit小题4:What do, doing小题5:How does小题6:my favorite小题7:Reading, is
试题分析:小题1:根据句子要改为否定句,主语是I, 要借助助动词don’t。所以为don’t often do.小题2:根据句子要改为一般疑问句。所以be动词提前,my改为your, 肯定回答是it is.小题3:根据对划线部分提问,多少次,对频率提问用how ofen. 由于主语是he, 所以要借助助动词does.小题4:根据对划线部分提问,因此是喜欢做什么。用What提问,由于主语是复数,要借助助动词do.小题5:根据对划线部分提问,是Kitty怎么样。所以用How提问,主语是第三人称单数,要借助does.小题6:根据同义句改写,足球是我最喜欢的运动。 可知填my favorite。小题7:根据同义句改写,It’s +形容词+to do sth=动名词或不定式作主语引导的句子。 可知填Reading, is。
―What time do you usually get up?―I usuially get up at five o"clock.
句型转换。
1. The book was so interesting that I read it the whole night. (改为同义句)
It was ____ book that I read it the whole night. 2. Lily asked, "Where does Jim study?" (改为宾语从句)
Lily asked ____.
3. They got up early to catch the early bus. (改为同义句)
They got up early ____
they could catch the early bus. 4. To know about Chinese fashion cultures is meaningful for us. (改为同义句)
____ meaningful for us ____ about Chinese fashion cultures. 5. People say the modern car was made in America. (改为同义句)
____ the modern car was made in America.
句型转换。
1. It"s time for Helen"s English lesson. (同义句转换)
It"s time ______ Helen ______ have English lesson. 2. He wants to have a cup of tea. (同义句转换)
He _____ ______ to have a cup of tea. (同义句转换)3. He is a very good basketball player. (同义句转换)
He does well ______ ______ basketball. 4. He walks to school every day. (对画线部分提问)
_______ does he ______ to school every day? 5. The girl in red is my sister. (对画线部分提问)
______ girl is ______ sister?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 肯定句变否定句练习 的文章

更多推荐