调试器已经发现运行你的手机系统软件卸载。请卸载它从内存中并重新启动您的程序

Country/region
Suggested actions
If you typed the address, make sure the spelling is correct.
Note: Most addresses are also case sensitive.
If you clicked on a link, there may be a problem with that link. You can use "Get assistance" below.
For information on IBM offerings, start from the .
For information on ThinkPad notebooks, ThinkCentre desktops and other PC products, start from the .*
Use the search box at the top of this page.
Get assistance
This option lets you send an information request and tell us about a broken link. You will receive an e-mail from us to help you find what you need.
404 Not Found
Self-help resources安装提示!已经发现一个调试器运行在您的系统。请,从内存中卸载并重新启动程序
按时间排序
卸载该软件并且重启电脑!
您可以邀请优质答主更快回答您的问题
新手上路2000
擅长领域:&&
在装机硬件分类下共有15308个回答
擅长领域:&&&&
在装机硬件分类下共有6405个回答
在装机硬件分类下共有5295个回答
疯狂的制帽匠
擅长领域:&&
在装机硬件分类下共有3714个回答
在装机硬件分类下共有3060个回答
windcircle
擅长领域:
在装机硬件分类下共有2453个回答
加载更多答主
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型
经过核实后将会做出处理感谢您为社区和谐做出贡献
确定要取消此次报名,退出该活动?A debugger has been found runing in your system. please, unload it from memory and restart your program 的翻译是:调试器在您的系统没有发现运行。请它从内存中卸载并重新启动您的程序 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
A debugger has been found runing in your system. please, unload it from memory and restart your program
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
乳宁在您的系统调试器已被发现。请,从内存中卸载它并重新启动你的程序
正在翻译,请等待...
调试器在您的系统没有发现运行。请它从内存中卸载并重新启动您的程序
一个调试器已发现runing在您的系统。 请、卸载它从内存和重新启动您的程序
调试器被发现runing在您的系统。 请,卸载它从记忆并且重新开始您的节目
相关内容&a提供免费推拿服务 Provides the free massage service & aThere will be fewer trees 将有少量树 & a教室里的是 In the classroom is & a最好的是,我的父母会和我一起去 Best is, my parents can go together with me & a。Do you love me? YES,I DO什么意思 .Do you love me? YES, I DO any meaning & asterling slver heart pendent with cz 正在翻译,请等待... & aTake good care of you 作为好关心您 & aok
I'll see what I can do 好I将看见什么我可以做 & aa calibration curve 定标曲线 & ano longer existing 不再存在 & a--------- System Initializing
---------- --------- 系统初始化 ---------- & a逻辑能力 正在翻译,请等待... & aVery well travelled and educated Swiss guy, 182 cm tall, 83kg, quite fit, funny, honest, open-minded, easy going and very international. I speak several languages and enjoy travelling around the whole world (have been to almost 100 countries so far). 正在翻译,请等待... & a吸住的 Holds & aPlastic parts 塑料零件 & aPlease confirm you understand that we want blue in every other flower
& adanogoat 正在翻译,请等待... & a整体工作 Whole work & aData has been imported successfully 成功地进口了数据 & aas soon as possible. 正在翻译,请等待... & aKing Kong Version Extendida Bdrip 1080 (x264 Dxva) (Spanish Ac3 Dts English Ac3 正在翻译,请等待... & a所以运动会推迟了 Therefore the games postponed & astainless steel plant 不锈钢的植物 & a每晚抽空做一些习题或写一些单词 Each late pumps out makes some exercises or writes some words & a共需双方协商 Altogether needs both sides to consult & a我有一辆蓝色自行车 I have a blue color bicycle & a正是smith负责这个项目 Is precisely smith is responsible for this project & aa few minutes age 几分钟年龄 & a那会更有利于我们社会的发展 That can be more advantageous to our society's development & aTo see who I am not free, To see who I am not free, & a我们不应该对老人搞恶作剧 We should not play the practical joke to the old person & aAAL ,now
understand,
bar? AAL,现在
酒吧? & a如果一个人丧失了道德,那么他所做的一切都会被人所唾弃 If a person has lost the morals, then he does all can spurn by the human & a『格好良さ』+『神』+『美貌』 ‘适当质量好’ + ‘上帝’ + ‘好神色’ & aIwant. someone. whois. a. afaid. of.losing. me! Iwant. someone. whois. a. afaid. of.losing. me! & aRICHPAD RICHPAD & aGlow heater 焕发加热器 & a即使他是个孩子,但他知道很多东西 正在翻译,请等待... & aChrome movable frame 镀铬物可移动物框架 & aje 'asocial'idiotie'zig'dire I ‘利己的’ idiotie’’说的zig & a我能唱歌跳舞 I can sing dance & a她每天晚上看电视 Her every evening watches the television & a不好意思我在公司不方面接电话。 Я оконфужен я не отвечаю телефону в аспекте компании. & a逆向物流 Opposite direction physical distribution & aPSG.02.02.01 2009 EP: 1 Requirement 2B 2008 EP: 1 PSG.02.02.01 2009 EP : 1个要求2B 2008 EP : 1 & a时下电视真人秀(如超级女声,梦想中国)非常流行 Present television honorable person Xiu (for example super female voice, vainly hopes for China) popularly extremely & a他第一次会议就迟到了将近一小时,给大家留下了一个很糟糕的印象 His first conference will be late has been near for an hour, has made a very bad impression for everybody
& a我迫不及待希望有一天去迪斯尼乐园 正在翻译,请等待... & a我不喜欢与那些懒惰的人交朋友 正在翻译,请等待... & a百二秦关终属楚 120 Qin Guanzhong is Chu & a对于....来说 Regarding…. & a我将提供1000元的月薪 I will provide 1000 Yuan monthly salaries & a只是记有重要资料的手提电脑不翼而飞 Only is records has the important material portable computer to vanish into thin air & athe way a meal is cooked and served is the most important and an attractively served meal will often improve a child's appetite 方式膳食被烹调,并且服务是最重要,并且一顿有吸引力地供应的膳食经常将改进儿童的胃口 & aWhat are you now 什么现在是您 & a现在和以前不一样了 Now and before is dissimilar & aA debugger has been found runing in your system. please, unload it from memory and restart your program 调试器被发现runing在您的系统。 请,卸载它从记忆并且重新开始您的节目 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 手机系统软件卸载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信