i simply can'ttry to rememberr them all

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2011最新电大英语B网考中心CDCE网考考试答案小抄的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2011最新电大英语B网考中心CDCE网考考试答案小抄 1词汇和结构31. Does he hismother?A. look like32. The bus arrived latethe heavy snow.A. because of33. T I won’t go thisway any longer.B. too much34. The thief admittedgold rings in the store.D. stealing35. New ideas sometimeshave to wait for yearsbefore they are .C. fully accepted36. He doesn’t know muchabout doing the job, yet hecan do it keep itgoing.C. well enough to37. We should give the seatto is old orsick.B. whoever38. Bob said that it iseasy .C. for him to be on time39. , he wouldhave been the top studentin the class.B. If he had worked hard40. a fewflowers in the garden,there is nothing elsethere.A. Except for41. Before he came toJapan, he had never hearda single Japaneseword .D. spoken42. Knowledgeonly from practice.C. comes43. It is required that allthe teachers in thedepartment on ic next Saturday.C. go44. We will eedlearning English well ifwe don’t lose heart whenwe failed.B. in45. It is often moredifficult to find trainedmen than forscientific research.C. to get financialsupport二、 Many peoplelike to decorate 46houses at Christmas time.They decorate the insideof the47 and the outside48 . Inside they usuallydecorate a 49 tree andthe fireplace, if there isone. Outside they placewreaths, ribbons, andcoloured 50 on the doorand windows. If there is atree in front of theirhouse, they place coloredlights 51 it too.46. B. their47. A. house48. C. too49. D. Fool50. D. lights51. B. on52. D. there53. A. tree54 、B. come55. D. windows完成填空1. — I haven’t seen Billy for10 years.D. Neither have I.2.— What would you like, tea orcoffee?B. Coffee, please.3、 Do you know who telephonedme?A. I heard it was Sally.4. Excuse me, how far is theairport from here?B. It’s about thirty miles.5. I’ve got two tickets for thematch. Shall we go and watch ittogether?C. Why not? Let’s go.6. Could I borrow your CD ofEnglish songs?B. I’m sorry. It’s not at handnow.7. Hello, Sally. Howeverything?D. Just so-so.8. — Waiter!—____________— I can’t eat this. It’s toosalty.A. Yes, sir?9. I’ll be away oabusinesstrip.Would you mind lookingafter my cat?— Not at all. ____________D. I’d be happy to.10. — I’m taking my drivingtest tomorrow.D. Good luck!阅读理解一、There are many famousmuseums throughout the worldwhere people can enjoy art.Washington, D.C. has theNational Gallery of A Parishas the L London, theBritish Museum. FloridaInternational University (FIU)in Miami also shows art forpeople to see. And it does sowithout a building, or even awall for its drawings andpaintings.11. The main purpose of thispassage is to giveinformationabout_____________.B. an electronic artmuseum in Miami, U.S.A.12. To see the art in FIUmuseum, your special needsinclude_____________.D. puter connected tothe museum by a telephoneline13. What are stored in thismuseum?A. Paintings drawn bymeans of puter.14. The museum was startedwhen___________.B. Robert Shostak wantedto puter artists15. The word“audience”in thelast paragraph refers to___________.D. those who willenjoy art二、“Cool” is a wordwith many meanings. Its oldmeaning is used to express atemperature that is a little bitcold. As the world has changed,the word has had many differentmeanings.16. We know that the word“cool” has had________.C. many differentmeanings17. In the passage, the word“express” means“________”.B. show18. If you are _______something, you may say,“It’s cool.”A. interestedin19. The writer takes an exampleto show he is ________ theway the word is used.C. worriedabout20. In the passage, the writersuggests(暗示)that theword “cool”________.D. shouldn’t be overusedSoldiers and other三 military people wearuniforms with various othersymbols to indicate theirstatus. But in the businessworld everyone wears more orless similar suits, and youcannot tell at a glance whoranks higher or lower thananother. So how do people in thebusiness world show theirsuperiority?21. The experiment designed bythe two researchers aimed atfinding out _________.D. how businessmen indicatetheir status22. Which of the statements canbest sum up the passage?C. A study revealing a set ofrules about the status ofbusinessmen.23. The closer the visitorapproaches the executive,D. the higher his status24. The longer the seated manwas in answering the knock,A. the higher his status25. Which statement is NOTtrue?B. In the experiment, one actorplayed the executive while theother played the seated man.三、For any Englishman, therecan never be any discussion asto who is the world’s greatestdramatist (剧作家). Only onename can possibly suggestitself to him: that of WilliamShakespeare. Every Englishmanhas some knowledge, howeverslight, of the work of ourgreatest writer. All of us usewords, phrases and quotationsfrom Shakespeare’26. English peopleC. are sure who is theworld’s greatestdramatist27. Every Englishman knows______________.A. more or less about28. Which of the following istrue?C. It is likely to be truethat people often do notknow the origins of thewords they use.29. What does the word“proverb” mean?A. Familiar sayings.30. Why is it worthwhile tostudy the various ways inwhich Shakespeare usedEnglish?B. By doing so one can befully aware of the richnessof the English language.第三部分:词汇和结构31.I didn’t hear the phone. I_______ asleep.C. must have been32. Don’t wait for me if youB. are in a hurry33. John had _______ his legwhile playing footballthis morning.A. broken34. I am _______ of money at themoment. Could you lend mesome?A. short35. — Do you think I shouldstudy Japanese or French?C. It’s up to you36. The travelers were notaware _______ the dangerahead.B. of37. yesterday, I would haveasked him not to do that.A. If he 38. the heavy rain, she wentshopping.A. In spite39. Mother doesn’t know_______ the hammer after her sonhad used it.C. where her son put40. It’s too expensive for me.I can’t _______ it.D. afford41. Mary speaks as _______ asher sister.B. clearly42. Do not make the samemistake _______ I did.D. as43. They had eeded _______the task in time.C. pleting44. Last year Mike earned_______ his brother, whohas a lower position.B. twice as much as45. He waited and waited and atlast a gentleman _______came forward.C. in a black suitThe proficient athletepossesses natural sportingabilities and very goodphysical coordination, but46 these physical assets46. B. in addition to47. A.define48.C.perform 49. D.left50. A. which 51. D. attain52. B. allowing 53.c. Of54. A. to achieve55. B. the following2完成填空1. — Hello, could Ispeak to Don, please?D. Who’s speaking?2. May I help you, madam?D. Yes, I’d like 2 kilosof oranges.3. What about going for awalk?D. Why not? A good idea.4. I think the
isvery helpful.A. Yes, so do I.5. Will you go on a icwith us tomorrow?B. Sorry, I have anappointment with Dr.Brown.6. Excuse me, when is thenext flight from Londondue to arrive?A. In half an hour.7. I’m glad you like it.Please drop in any time youlike.A. Yes, I will.8. I believe we’ve metsomewhere before.— No,C. I don’t think so9. You ’ ve given us awonderful Chinese dinner,Mrs. Wang.B. I’m glad you enjoyed it.10. I’m sorry. Bob’s notin his office. C. Can youtake a message for me?1. — What would you liketo have, meat or fish?A. Either will do2. — Thank you very muchfor giving me so much help.B. You’re e3. — Must I be homebefore seven?A. No, you needn’t4. — Would you e on Friday orSaturday?D. Friday5. — I doubt whether theChinese Football Team canwin the game this time.B. It’s hard to say6. — I believe we’ve metsomewhere before.— No,C. I don’t think so7. — Oh dear! I’ve justbroken a window.—___________! It can’tbe helped.B. Never mind8. — I had a really goodweekend at my uncle’s.D. Oh, I’m glad to hearthat9. — Thank you ever somuch for the book you gaveme.B. I’m glad you like it10. — What day is today?B. Today is Saturday第二部分:阅读理解一、The United States covers alarge part of the North Americancontinent. Its neighbors areCanada to the north and Mexicoto the south. Although theUnited States is a big country,it is not the largest in theworld. In 2000, its populationwas over 222 million.11. Which of the following isTRUE?B. The United States lies nextto Canada and Mexico.12. After winning itsindependence, the United States_______.C. mainly developed westward13. The United States didn’thave _______ statesuntil________.D. 196414. Why is English the languageof America?C. Most of the people who firstsettled in America were fromEngland.15. The best title for thepassage is “______________”.C. The United States of America二、A friend of mine named Paulreceived an expensive car fromhis brother as a Christmaspresent. On Christmas Eve whenPaul came out of his office, astreet urchin (顽童) waswalking around the shining car.“Is this your car, Paul?” heasked.16. The street urchin was verysurprised when ________.B. Paul told him about the car17. From the story we can seethe urchin ________.A. wished to give his brother acar18. The urchin asked Paul tostop his car in front of hishouse ________.D. to tell his brother about hiswish19. We can infer(推断)from thestory that ________.B. the urchin had a deep love forhis brother20. Paul gave the brothers aride probably because_________.C. he was moved by the olderbrother’s wish三、Like most people, I wasbrought up to look upon life asa process of getting. It was notuntil in my late thirties thatI made this importantdiscovery: giving-away makeslife so much more exciting. Youneed not worry if you lackmoney. This is how I21. From the passage, weunderstand that ____________.A. the author did not understandthe importance of giving untilhe was in late thirties22. According to theauthor,______________.C. you don’t have to be rich inorder to give23. The author would make thesuggestion to the storekeeper______________.B. in person24. When the author needed apost-office box,C. many people had applied forpost-office boxes before him25. In reply to the postmaster’s question, the author said_____________.D. it was he who wrote him aletter a year ago四、The resources of the librarycan be helpful even when we aredoing something very informal,such as trying to devise abetter way to measure attitudestoward music or looking for abetter way to teachmathematics. The library can beequally helpful when we aredoing something very formal,such as writing a dissertation(学位论文) or26. The library resources canbe helpful when we______________.D. All of the above27. Readers’ familiarity ofwith different resources____________.C. differs greatly28. The author believesthat _______________.D. one is supposed to have goodknowledge and make good use oflibrary resources29. When educators wish toshare some information withtheir colleagues, they often__________.A. publish it in a professionaljournal30. The chapter in questionmainly ______________.C. introduces some libraryservices词汇和结构31. I tried to put ____ atelephone call to him,but his line was alwaysbusy.D. through32. The guests said that theywouldn’t mind _________a little light music.B. having33. The event took place during_________.B. the First World War34. Where can I _________dollars for pounds?D. exchange35. On _________ in London,Smith went to see theHouse of Parliament.D. arriving36. Neither Bill nor hisparents _________ athome.C. are37. If you don’t want to getwet, then you had better_________ this umbrellawith you.A. take38. The s are so far awaythat it is impossible_____ in miles.C. for us to measure them39. I would like to see a suit_________ the one in thewindow.D. like40. She will always _________in mind what her parentstold her when she lefthome.B. keep41. We shall ask for samples_________ and then we canmake our decision.A. to be sent42. I must tell you _________ aletter from you.A. I was pleased to receive43. I hadn’t seen him foryears, but I _________his voice on thetelephone.C. recognized44. The girl is not happy at thenew school. She has_________ friends there.A. few45. puter _________ thinkfor itself, it must betold what to do.A. can’t31. The policeare________ the twomissing children.C. looking for32. The red rose is her_____________.B. favorite33. She never lost her_____________ forteaching.A. enthusiasm34. Tom was very happywhen his parents toldhim that they _____back to America soon.A. e35. He ______ more than5000 English wordswhen he entered theuniversity.B. had learned36. I’ll never forget theday ______ I became adoctor.B. when37. The old woman next door isvery keen _____________ growingrosB. on38. He studied hard in hisyouth, _________ contributed tohis great ess in later life.D. which39. He’s determined to finishthe job __________long ittakes.B. however40. She was the only child inthe family, but they didn''''t______ her.C. spoil41. For a essfulbusiness, friendly and _______staff are essential.C. efficient42. The Web also provides anenvironment in which it is quickand easy to _________ ideas withcolleagues.B. exchange43. I don’t know why sheavoids _______ her opinion onthe subject.C. giving344. It _____John andMary that helpedme the other day.C. was45. I do not intendto follow that,because we shallhave anopportunity todo so on another______.A. occasion课文填空Another useful methodfor improving your readingis the ability to reflecton what is beingpresented. Readers 46the material that theyhave read not simply tounderstand it, 47 tointerpret, analyze, andcritique thisinformation. Readers useseveral different methodsto help them reflect suchas careful note-taking,synthesis (综合), andanalysis.46. B. reflect on47. B. but also48. D. should occur49. C. take notes50. A. Relevant51. B. serve as52. D. at first53. C. further54. B. being made55. A. take a positionHomesickness mon amongstudents away from home— even those who hadpreviously been away atovernight camp ortraveled far away.There is a differencebetween being away fromhome for 8 weeks andbeing gone for 8 months.There is also adifference between 46home for a while (knowingyou will be going back)and leaving46. B. leaving47. A. forever48. D. on your own49. A. Most likely50. A. Keep in touch with51. D. develop52. B. go away53. B. because of54. A. appear55. C. toPassage 1One silly question I simply can'tstand is &How do you feel&. Usuallythe question is asked of a有一个我无法忍受的愚蠢的问句是&How do you feel&。经常,那些正在忙碌的人会被问到这man in action--a man on the go,walking along the street, or busilyworking at his desk. So what个问题,比如正在走路的人,或者在办公桌上忙碌的人。31. According to the writer,greetings, such as &How do youfeel?'' _______根据作者的观点,象&How do youfeel?''这样的问候语让人D. generally make one feeluneasy 常让人感到不自在32. The question &How do youfeel?& seems to be correct andsuitable when asked of _______象&How do you feel?''这样的问句在询问什么情况下是正确的或者说是合适的?D. a friend who is ill 朋友生病的时候33. The writer seems to feel that abusy man should _______作者认为忙碌的人C. not be bothered 不应该被打搅34. e Bernard Shaw's reply inthe passage shows his _______文章中 e Bernard Shaw'的答复说明了他的B. cleverness 机智35. &You've put a bug in his ear&means that you've _______&You've put a bug in his ear &这句话的意思是?D. given him some kind ofwarning 你给他某种警告421.-- Hello, may I talk to theheadmaster now? A. Sorry,he is busy at the moment22.- Do you think I couldborrow your dictionary? C.Yes, help yourself \r23.- Are you Mr RobertLee?A. Yes, Lee speaking24.- Excuse me, sir. Where isDr. Brown's office? D.Sorry I don't know, but youcan ask the man over ther.25.- Mary, your dress is reallybeautiful. How is John? C.Thank you. He is fine26.- What can I do for you,madam?A. I want a kilo ofapples27.- I'd like to take you to thecoffee house on the corner. B.Thanks, I'd like to go withyou28.- Do you mind telling mewhere you're from?. D.Certainly not. I'm fromLondon29.- May 1 see the menu,please? I've been waiting anhour already..C. Here youare, sir 您,30.- I was worried aboutchemistry, but Mr. Browngave me an.B.Congratulations! That's adifficult course21. -- Oh, sorry to botheryou.A. That's okay22. Good morning, DrJohnson's office. Can I helpyou?B. I'd like to make anappointment, please23. -- We are going to have adancing party tonight. Wouldyou like to join us??A. I'mafraid not. Because I havean appointment with mydentist tonight24. Excuse me. I don't want tointerrupt you butC. It's quiteall right 没关系25. -- You have lovelychildren D.Thanks26. Can I help you with yoursuitcase? D. Thank you. I canmanage myself27. -- Can e over fordinner with us? A. I'd like tobut I have a meeting tonight28. -- Good night and thanksagain thatD. Good night29. -- Oh, I'm sorry. But Ipromise I'll be careful nexttimeB Oh, never mind. Itdoesn't matte30. -- Could I use yourdictionary for a moment? CBy all means21 Hello, may I talk to themanager about the priceA.Sorry, he is out at themoment22. -- Can I borrow yourcamera for a couple ofdays?C. Sure, here you are.Enjoy your journey 23. --MrChairman, could I raise apoint about the plan?A. Yes,Dr Chosuk24.Sorry to interrupt, but canyou give me another copy ofthe handout? BCertainly25. --Do you mind if I joinyou? C. Please do26.My grandmother's taken ill andI've got to go down to thehospitalBVery Sorry to hear it. Ihope it's nothing serious27-Well done. Congratulations onyour ess. A. Thank you verymuch I28. --That man alone overthere--who is he? B. He is DoctorTook 他是 Took 医生.29. --Well, it's getting late. I must begoing. Thank you again for invitingme to the party B. Thank you ing30. --I want to go to New York.What's the fare? A. Pardon me?46.Jean did not have time to go tothe concert last night because shewas busy ______ for herexaminationC d puter doesn't work well,so something ______wrong.C. musthave gone48. Although Mary is satisfied withher ess, she wonders ______will happen to her private life. C.what49. The concert usually takes placeat the People's Square, with theaudience ______ on the ground.B.seated50. If the whole program ______beforehand, a great deal of time andmoney would have been lost.D. hadnot been planned51. Isn't it about the time you______ to do morning exercises? A.began52. I am very grateful to you forwhat you've given me and ______you have done for me.D. allthat=what53. It was not until she had arrivedhome ______ remembered herappointment with the doctor.B. thatshe54. Determined to ______ as ifeverything were normal, heresponded with a kind ofindifference..A. carry on55. He ______ to arrange a loanthrough a pany.C.managed56. Jack is good, kind, hard workingand intelligent. ______ , I can'tspeak too highly of him.B. In aword57. I ______ going to the doctor, butI wish I hadn't.58. Young children often can't_______between TV programs mercials B. distinguish59. The morning paper _______ astory about demonstrations in NewYork and Washington D. C..A.carried60. And what we got to _______ is adisgrace. C. put up with46. Air pollution _______ , this cityis still a good place to live inA.being greatly reduced47.Many Americans worry aboutleisure and hurry from one activityto the next, _______ little time tostop and think B. leaving48. I won't be able to attend themeeting tonight because teach aclass C. I will be teaching a class49. Great changes _______ in ourinstitute in the last few years A.have taken place50.If the building project _______by the end of this month is delayed,the pany will befined C. to pleted51. _______ a teacher in auniversity, it is necessary to have atleast a master's degree.A. e52. I don't know why she avoids_______ her opinion on the subjectC. giving53. If I had remembered _______the window, the thief would nothave got inA. to close54. Cambridge has announcedplans to establish a business school_______ the master's degree inbusiness administration. B. offering55. James plans to _______ offersfrom panies beforemaking a decision.D. explore56. It would make _______ for theparents to be involved in thisdiscussion.A. sense57. The licence must be clearly_______ in the car windscreen. B.displayed58. The donated liver came fromthe UK, but the hospital is giving nofurtherD. Details59. Police are _______ thedisappearance of two children.C.looking into60. I do not intend to follow that,because we shall have anopportunity to do so on another A.occasion46. _______ we have achieved isattributed to the guidance of ourparents.B. Whatever r47. Mr. Smith will move into hisnew house next Monday, _______ itwill pletely finished.,.B. bywhich time48. The British are not so familiarwith different cultures and otherways of doing things, _______ isoften the case in other countriesA.as49. Beer is the most popular drinkamong male drinkers, _______overall consumptionsignificantlyhigher than that of women D. whose50. The size of that island is about_______ that of this one.D. threetimes as big as51. Neither of the young men whohad applied for a position in theuniversity __B. have been accepted52. She must be looking forward toyour return, _______ ?C. isn't she53. Doctors have recently _______cancer-producing substance incigarettes has been demonstrated.B.made it clear that54. After seven months on the case,the police failed to _______ any realclues B. turn up55. Franklin's ability to learn fromobservations and experience_______ greatly to his ess inpublic life. A. contributed56. David and Sheila are unable tohave children, but they're hopingto_______ a little boy.C. adop57. Harry attempted a couple ofjokes to _______the tension of asion.B. relieve58. He's wearing a red shirt and_______ jeans.C. faded59. Not __ with youthunemployment so high, someschool-leavers with qualificationsfail to find jobs. B.surprisingly60. Doctors predicted that the babywould not _______ with suchseveredisabilities.D. survive21. Would you like to have dinnerwith us this evening?C. Sorry, butthis evening I have to go to theairport to meet my parents22. Hi, is Mary there, please? A.Hold on. I’ll get her.23.- Please help yourself to the fish.A. Thanks, but I don't like fish24.- Hurry up please, or I'll be late.A. Sorry sir, but the traffic isthick now25.- Excuse me, but can you tell methe way to the airport? _ B. Sorry,I'm a stranger her 26.--How abouta date to the movies tonight, Jane?_B. I'm sorry. I have to drive mymother home tonight27.- Are you ready to order desert,please? D. Yes, I'd like to havesome chocolate cak28.- Did Tom tell you to water theflowers? C. He did. And so I did29.- Shall we sit up here on the grassor down there near the water? _A.I'd rather stay here if you don'tmind30.- Would you mind changing seatswith me? C. No, I don't mind46. TOEFL is a test for students______ native language is notEnglish.C. whose。47. He told me how he had given meshelter and protection without whichI __ of hunger.C. would have died48. This article deals with thenatural phenomenon which _______most interesting to everyone.B. is49. He studied hard in his youth,_______ contributed to his ess in later life.D. which50. The population of many Alaskancities has _______ doubled in thepast three years.C. more than51. He's determined to finish the job_______ long it takes.B. however52. Hardly ever _______ get a goodjob these days without a goodeducation.C. do people53. Nowhere else in the world_______ more attractive scenerythan in Switzerland.C. can you find54. Children learn best by studyingat their own _______ C. pace。55. mittee is due to ___ itsreport by the end of this year.A.release56. She's an only child, but theydidn't really ___ her.B. C. spoil57. His parents _______ him theopportunity to go to university.D.denied58. _______ all our efforts to savethe school, the authorities decided toclose it.D. Despite59. For a essful business,friendly and _______ staff areessential.C. efficient60. To _______ their new shampoo,they are selling it at half price for amonth.C. promote21. -- Can you turn down the radio,please? B. I'm sorry, I didn'trealize it was that loud22. -- These are certainly beautifulflowers. Thank you so much. B.You are 23. -- Hi, Sam, I think you did agood job. ___A. Thank you24. -- Good morning, sir. May I helpyou? C. Yes, I need some sugar25. -- Could you help me with myhomework, please? D. Sorry Ican't. I have to go to a meetingright now526. -- Why don't you travel toNew York on vacation? C. Iwant to but I haven't goenough money27. -- Would you like to gofishing with us now? B. Itsounds interesting but I havelots of homework to do28. -- Could I speak to JohnHarris, please D. Speaking29. Congratulations! You wonthe first prize in today's speechcontest. C. Thank you30. Can I have a look at yourpassport?. Here you are .-21- Can I help you with thebag? B. Thank you22. -- Hello, I'd like to speakto Mark, please B. This isMark speaking23. --Can you go out with usfor dinner this evening? B.Thanks a lot but I'm busytonight2 4. --Sorry, I must be leavingnow, because there's ameeting.。C. Do you reallyhave to go?25. --I'd like to book a flight toShanghai, pleaseC. Yes, sir,single or return?26. --Excuse me, is this theright direction for the school?A. Well, no, you're going inthe wrong direction27. --May I see your ticketsand passports, please?C. Here they are28. --Do you mind if I take acouple of hours off thisafternoon? A B. OK, butwhat for?29. --Hello, is that ShanghaiAirlines? A. Yes, can I helpyou?30. --Sorry I kept youwaiting . C. That's all right.There's no hurry短文:(1)There are stories about two U.S. presidents31. The author _________. C.is not sure whether thestories are true32. According to the passage,President Jackson _______.D.wasn't good at reading,writing or spelling33. According to the firststory, the term &OK&_______.C. was first used byPresident Jackson 34.According to the second story,the term &OK& _______.D.was used to call Van Buren'ssupporters in the election35. According to the secondstory, the term &OK& was firstused _______. B. in apresidential election短文:(2)lthough the United States covers somuch land and the land produces farmore food than the presentpopulation needs36. If now America has 250million people, how many of themare engaged in agriculture andforestry?C. Less than 25 million.37. Which of the following fourcountries has the smallestproportion of people living inmetropolitan areas?C. France.38. What's the meaning of theword &metropolitan& in themiddle of the passageA. Of a largecity with its suburbs.39. According to the passage, whatcan we learn about small towns inthe United StatesB. Small townsare still similar to each other40. Why is it hard to say when apiece of country es asuburb?C. Because the process isgradual.(3)If we were asked exactly what wewere doing a year ago,41.Which of the following ideas isnot suggested in the passage?D.Where there are no writtenrecords, there is no history.42. We know very little about thecentral Africa 200 years ago becauseD. the people there did not knowhow to write43. &Remembered history& refers to___“D. both B and C B 和 C44. &Remembered history& isregarded as valuable only when _ B.no written account is available45. The passage suggests that wecould have learned much moreabout our past than wedo now if theancient people had _.A. kept awritten record of every past event(4)Dr. Harvey Gates, the notedscientist,31. Of the four statements, whichone best indicates the author'sidea?B. Dr. Gates is a very famousscientist, though he wanted to be asportsman at first.Gates32. In the first paragraph of thepassage, the phrase &in practice&means& D. while playingbasebal33. In the second paragraph, theword &creatures& can best bereplaced by C.animals34. It was _______ that Dr. Gatesdiscovered the Kamron lizard.D.during the time when he wasstudying for the doctor's degree35. Which of the following is notmentioned as a feature of theKamron lizard?C. It may go forweeks without drinking.没有喝水可以活好几周。(5)I was due to take my driving test at11:30 am.36. On their way to the test center,Stan tried fort the author_______B. but the wordsproduced no effect37. Which of the following is ording to the passage? A. Sixlearners would be tested at thesame time.38. When the author was sitting inthe waiting room, he was quite_____D. relaxed39. When it was his turn to take thetest, the author went to his car with_______.C. increased nervousness40. The passage is mainly about_______.B. the feelings of alearner before his driving test40. The passage is mainly about_______.B. the feelings of alearner before his driving test(6)The resources of the library can behelpful even when we are doingsomething very informal41. The library resources can behelpful when we D. All of theabove42. The familiarity of readers withdifferent resourcesC. differs greatly43. The author believes that__D.one is supposed to have goodknowledge and make good use ofresources44. When educators wish to sharesome information with theircolleagues, they often A. publish itin a professional journal45. The chapter in question C.introduces some library services(7)We can make mistakes at any age.31. From the questions in the firstparagraph we can learn that thespeaker __B. feels he may not have&read& his friends' true feelingscorrectl32. In the second paragraph, theauthor uses the example of &You're alucky dog& to show that _C.sometimes the words used by aspeakergive a clue to the feelingbehind the words33. This passage tries to tell youhow to _C. avoid mistakes inunderstanding what people tellyou34. In listening to a person, theimportant thing is _C. to check hiswords against his manner, his toneof voice, and his posture35. If you followed the advice of thewriter, you would _A. be able to getthe real meaning of what peoplesay to you(8)Almost every family buys as leastone copy of a newspaper every day.41. The phrase &subscribe to& in thefirst paragraph means __C. agree tobuy for a specific period of time42. The habit of reading newspapersis _ A. widespread43. Before the time of thenewspaper, _D. news was passedfrom one person to another44. The author seems to agree thatmoney spent on advertisements is_C. well spent45. Which of the followingstatements is TRUE?A. Fivehundred years ago it took a longtime for news t(9)You will find that college classesare very different from high schoolclasses.61. A. On the other hand 62. B.whether 63.B. answer to 64.D.concerning65. A. determining 66C. In addition 67. A. differ from68D. take.., initiative69. C.Regardless of 70.D. based on(10)When I visited tNetherlands lastyear, my first impression was61.C.knowing62.D. inquire63. B.concerned about64. A.prioritye65. D. that66. D.available67.B. taking up68B.make ends meet 69. C. lookingback on 70. A. end up with(11)Homesickness is monamong students away from 61B.leaving62. A. for good63D. onyour own64. C. Chances are65. A.Keep in touch with66. A. go with67. D. develop68. B.because of 69C. once70. A. surface(12|)When Mrs. Joseph Groeger diedrecently in Vienna,31. The Viennasurvey may help to explain_______.C. the longevity of peoplelike Mrs. Groeger32. The purposeof the second paragraph is to listsome _B. occasions for walking incity life33. To reach the third floor of abuilding, it would probably be mosthealthful ____ B. to walk up thestairs34. People who live in thecountry probably do more drivingthan walking because __A. theydon't live near business areas 35.A conclusion that can be drawnfrom this passage is that D.walking is a healthful exercise(13)For any Englishman, there cannever be any discussion as to who isthe world's greatest dramatist (剧作家).36. English people ___C. aresure who is the world's greatestdramatis37. Every Englishmanknows ____A. mote or less aboutShakespeare 38. Which of thefollowing is true?C. It is likely tobe true that people often do notknow the origins of the words theyuse.39. What does the word&proverb& mean?A. Familiarsayings.40. Why is it worthwhile to studythe various ways in whichShakespeare used English?B. Bydoing so one can be fully aware ofthe richness of the Englishlanguage.(14)Trees are useful to man in threevery important ways: 41. Trees areuseful to man mainly in three ways,the most important of which is thatthey can _D. protect him fromdroughts and floods42. It's a greatpity that __C. man hasn't realizedthe importance of trees to him43.Sooner or later the forests willdisappear _C. unless all people aretaught the importance of plantingtrees44. The word &bind& inParagraph 5 means __C. to makestay together 45. When there is aheavy rain, trees can help to preventfloods, as they can B. cause the soilto allow rainwater to sink in6(15)He has been proclaimed &thefinest mind alive&,61. A. farand wide62C. for 63D.made64. A. earned aplace 65B. who 66. C. except67. B.incredible 68 B. positive 69.A. is 70.B. as... as (16)Some of the e Washington kept as ayoung man are still inexistence. They show31. Whydidn't Washington go tocollege?D. The authordoesn't give any reason. 32.Washington fortable in Congressdebates because heB. felt hiseducation was not goodenough 33. The reason whyWashington didn't visit Francewas probably that heC.couldn'municatedirectly with the Frenchleaders34. According to theauthor, A.Washington's lackof formal education placedhim at a disadvantage inlater life35. The main idea ofthe passage is thatWashington's education D.was rather limited for apresident(17)Like most people, I wasbrought up to look upon life asa process of getting. It was notuntil in my36. From thepassage, we understand that__A. the author did notunderstand the importanceof giving until he was in latethirties37. According to theauthorC. you don't have tobe rich in order to give 38.The author would make thesuggestion to the storekeeper___ B. in person 39. Whenthe author needed apost-office box, _C. manypeople had applied forpost-office boxes beforehim40. In reply to thepostmaster's question, theauthor said __D. it was hewho wrote him a letter ayear ago英语网考作文辅导Test 1有关个人情况Dear Li Xiaoming,It has been 10 years since wegraduated from high school. Whatdid you do during these years?What’s your job? Are you married?Have you got a child?I work for pany. /afactory. I got married on Jan 1st2000. My wife/ husband is adoctor/teacher/engineer/lawyer/worker/manager. We have a lovelydaughter/son. I live in Wukang,Huzhou. I’ll be very glad if you andyour wife e to visit myhome.I look forward to receiving yourE-mail.Yours,Wang FangTest 2有关旅游Dear Ding Yan,How are you doing these days? I’mvery glad to receive your E-mail.I am going to Qingdao nextweek/month. I’ve never been toQingdao. But I have heard ofMount Lao./West Lake./theForbidden City. Could you tell mehow to get there? How many placesof historic interest and scenic beautyare there in Qingdao besides MountLao? I like swimming very much.Would you like to go swimmingwith me?Could you help me reserve a singleroom? Thank you very much.Looking forward to your E-mail.See you next week!Yours,TomTest 3有关聚会Dear ,How are you doing these days?Have you got a new job?We are going to hold a party on NewYear’s day/Labor’s Day. We willinvite all the classmates. I thinkwe'll be very happy because wehaven’t met each other for a longtime. We will have a lot of activitiesin the party, such as, singing songs,dancing and playing games.We’ve reserved a meeting room inHangzhou Hotel. Would you like tojoin us?I’m looking forward to receivingyour E-mail/letter. See you!Yours,***Test 4有关目前学习情况Dear ,I’m glad to receive your E-mailyesterday. How are you? Have youpassed the final examination?Now I study at Deqing TVUniversity. I major in accounting( 会计) /businessadministration( 工商管理)/primary education(小学教育)。I have passed 12 courses, but I’mafraid of my weak English. Thoughur E-mail! See you!Yours,***I like singing English songs, I find itdifficult for me to study grammar bymyself./but I find it difficult for meto remember so many new words.Could you tell me how to improvemy English ? /Could you give mesome advice to improve myEnglish? /What shall I do?(“/”表示可以任选一句)I look forward to your E-mail! Seeyou!Yours,***Test 5有关英语学习Dear ,I’m very glad to receive yourE-mail. How are you doing?I’m not bad, but I’ll take an Englishtest next week. You know myEnglish is very poor. I can’tremember the new words quickly.And it’s difficult for me to studygrammar. You have passed CET-4.Could you give some advice toimprove my English? By the way,could you help me to buy a grammarbook? Thanks a lot! I’ll try my bestto learn English.If it’s convenient for you, e to my home at any time.I look forward to your E-mail.Yours,***Test 6有关英语学习DearI received your E-mail yesterday.I’m fine, but I’m busy in learningEnglish now. There is an Englishtest next month. You know I’m weakin English. Could you give me someadvice to improve my English?Shall I buy a vocabulary book and agrammar book? How many wordsshall I remember? What’re the mostimportant language points? Oh, mygod! I’m worried about my test!Could you borrow me some Englishbooks? Or could you mend alist of test books? Thank you verymuch!I look forward to receiving yourE-mail.Yours,***请同学们注意修改红字部分!Passage 2Acting is such an over-crowdedprofession that the only advice thatshould be given to a young有太多的人追求表演这个行业。对于那些追求表演的人,我唯一的建议是要对他们说“不”。person thinking of going on thestage is &Don't! &. But it is useless totry to discourage someone可是对那些执卓追求表演的人泼这样的冷水似乎没什么用处,36. From the very beginning, theauthor puts it clearly that acting is a'profession _______从文章开头,作者很清楚地告诉我们,表演这个行业A. sought after by too many 很多人追求37. For someone who feels he mustact, it is very likely that _______对于那些觉得自己必须要表演的人来说,往往会D. he will end up without ess 最终他将以毫无成功而结束38. The film producer found ConniePratt one morning when she was_______一天早上,电影导演发现了 ConniePratt 当她正在D. waiting for a bus 等公车的时候39. A few weeks after the test,Connie Pratt found herself _______测试后的几个星期,Connie Pratt发现她自己B. playing the leading female rolein a play 她是扮演的剧中女主角40. The concluding sentence&chances like this happen once in ablue moon& means _______总结性的句子“象这样的机会发生在蓝色的月球也仅一次”意思是D. this is a very rare chance 这一机会稀少罕见Passage 3Soldiers and other military peoplewear uniforms with various othersymbols to indicate their士兵和军人制服上的各种军徽象征着他们不同的级别。status. But in the business worldeveryone wears more or less similarsuits, and you cannot tell at a但是,商界人士的服饰都很相似,初一看,你还真不能辨认出哪个级别高,哪个41. The experiment designed by thetwo researchers aimed at finding out_______这个由两个研究者设计的实验,其目的是要找出D. how businessmen indicatestatus 商界人士是如何表明上司地位的42. Which of the statements can bestsum up the passage?以下哪个陈述最好地归纳了文章的意思?C. A study revealing a set of rulesabout the status of businessmen.实验和其所揭示的表明商人地位的规律43. Having entered theroom, the closer thevisitor approaches theexecutive, _______当采访者走进房间,他离经理的位置越近,D. the higher his status 那么他的地位越高744. The longer theseated man wasin answering theknock, _______经理答复来访者的时间越长,A. the higher his status 他的地位就越高45. Which statement is NOTtrue?以下哪个陈述是错误的?B. In theexperiment, oneactor played theexecutive whilethe other playedthe seated man.一个扮演经理而另一个扮演坐着的人46. _______ how little I hadbeen able to plish, myfears of failure grew rapidly.C. When I realized 当我意识到自己无法完成的时候,失败感迅速而升。47. Each pupil was expectedto contribute some of _______the classroom.B. his time to cleaning大家希望每个学生都能花点时间打扫教室。48. This is a very difficultoperation. It is essential thatyou _______ for emergency.C. be prepared 这个手术不容易做,所以你要对它发生的紧急情况作好准备,这是相当必要的。49. Most insurance agentswould rather you_______anything about collectingclaims until they investigatethe situation.B. didn't do 很多保险公司,希望你在他们调查完这个事情之前,先不要提出索赔。50. Her sun-tanned facesuggested that she _______ inexcellent health.C. was 她那被太阳晒黑的脸表明她很健康。51. _______ evidence thatlanguage acquiring abilitymust be stimulated.D. There being有证据表明语言习得能力必须受到鼓励和刺激。52. Having been asked tospeak at the convention_______B. Smith prepared somenotesSmith 应邀谈话,所以他为此做了些笔记。53. Ever since the Smithsmoved to the suburbs a yearago they _______ betterhealth.C. have been enjoying 自从Smiths 一家一年前搬到郊区,他们一直很健康地生活。54. Several problems have_______ recently overquestions of pay.B. arisen 最近老是有人提出有关薪水的问题。55. My dad offered to pay myplane fare, which was very_______ of him.D. generous 父亲付了我的机票钱,真是慷慨啊!56. I'm sorry, that swimsuit pletely _______ in your size.B. out of stock 对不起,这种尺码的游泳衣已经断货了。57. My dad is very _______of meand has never liked any of myboyfriends.B. protective 父亲对我保护有加,他从来不喜欢我的男朋友。58. In the strong storm, the ship was_______ off the coast of Africa.A. wrecked 这艘船在风暴中,在非洲海岸遇难了。59. The team will be anxious to_______ a disappointing start to theseason.C. make up for 这个季度出师不利,队员们都焦急地想尽快弥补。60. Latin America has an _______labor force and natural resources.B. abundant 拉美是个人力资源,自然资源丰富的地方。The proficient athlete possessesnatural sporting abilities and verygood physical coordination, but高水平的运动员拥有天生的体育技巧和良好的身体协调能力。61 these physical assets he/shemust be in superb(杰出的)physicalcondition. The World Health但是除了他们天赋的体育技能之外,anization (WHO) 62fitness as: &The ability to 63 yournormal daily tasks with世界卫生组织曾给健康下过这样的定义“能够精力充沛,积极灵巧地处理日常生活而vigor(火力) and alertness(机警) andwithout undue(过度的) fatigue(疲劳), with enough energy不过度劳累地生活,64 in reserve to cope with anyemergencies that may arise or tofollow the leisure pursuits(追求)并用能用自己剩余的精力来处理生活中发生的紧急情况,、用空闲时间追求你想要追求的of your choice&, 65 is the mostimportant of the benefits of physicalfitness. That is being in选择。”这就是健康最重要的益处。这是极好的身体状况。superb physical condition. That iswhat we are urging you to 66 .这种理想的状况就是希望你能够达到的。Physical exercise reduces theintensity of many illnesses or therisk of developing them, thus,运动可以减少很多疾病的强度,或者减少疾病的风险,67 you to achieve what the WHOdefines as fitness. 68 thebenefits of physical fitness使你达到世界卫生组织所定义的健康的程度。健康的身体是大家共同的目标。good health is a universal goal. Wewill guide you to achieve that goal.Look at the essential我们会指导你如何达到这个目标。请看一下benefits of physical fitness listedbelow and take the road 69them! Set gaining all the下面列出的身体健康的好处,并努力向这个目标前进。benefits of physical fitness as yourgreat health achievement. Acomplete exercise program must完整的运动项目必须包括contain 70 two types oftraining to be essful in helpingyou attain the benefits of下面两种方式。这两种方式可以帮助你成功地达到健康。physical fitness. (211 words)61. B. in addition to62. A.definests63. C. perform 64. D. left65. A. which66 D, attain67. B. allowing68. C. Of 69. A. to achieve70. B. the following播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2011最新电大英语B网考中心CDCE网考考试答案小抄.doc
文档介绍:
2011最新电大英语B网考中心CDCE网考考试答案小抄 1词汇和结构31. Does he hismother?A. look like32. The bus arrived latethe heavy snow.A. because of33. T I won’t go thisway any longer.B. too much34. The thief admittedgold rings in the store.D. stealing35. New ideas sometimeshave to wait...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:16次}

我要回帖

更多关于 try to remember 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信