谁帮我翻译一下这段英文整段翻译

谁帮我用英语翻译一下这段对话,诚谢~~~_百度知道
谁帮我用英语翻译一下这段对话,诚谢~~~
本文阐述了我国煤矿工伤保险的现状,通过对我国现在矿工保险的不完善,工伤预防的不到位,提出将工伤保险和煤矿的安全生产相结合,加强煤矿事故预防,做好煤矿的相关保险工作,并提出了相应的解决措施和建议,使我国矿山工人得到相对健全的保险体制!论文需要
所以。。。。哎。。。谢谢啦!
In this paper, industrial injury insurance in China's coal mines of the status quo, our country is now the miners through the imperfect insurance, work-related injury prevention is not in place and proposes that the industrial injury insurance and the safety of coal production combine to enhance coal mine accident prevention, do a good job in coal mine of job-related insurance, and the corresponding measures and recommendations, so that mine workers in China's insurance system is relatively sound!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
This paper expounds the status quo in coal mines of inductrial injury insurance, according to the insurance is not perfect, the miner's injury prevention, put forward inductrial injury insurance and safety production, combining coal mine accident prevention, completes the relevant insurance work coal mine, and puts forward some corresponding measures and Suggestions, China mining workers get relatively healthy insurance system!
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译一下这段话,翻译成英文。谢谢。_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一下这段话,翻译成英文。谢谢。
日本的饮茶习俗是在前汉时期日本的弥生时代,由中国传过来的。
日本人喝茶,以绿茶为主。可是到了夏天,人们喜欢一种叫麦茶的冷饮茶。
据说,1587年,日本桃山文化时代,完成了全国统一的丰臣秀吉,同时也完成了日本的茶道,并创立了历史上著名的北野大茶道会。当时与会者如献不出茶叶,亦可用炒焦的米、麦来代替。于是,诞生了麦茶、玄米茶等用粮食炒制的茶类。
麦茶、玄米茶就是将大麦和谷粒(稻子)带壳炒焦,适当加入一些绿茶或其他茶叶。然后用水煮5分钟左右,颜色近似啤酒色为最佳。可以热喝,但冷饮更美味适口。人们有时还会加进一点食盐。家家户户的冰箱,夏天没有不给麦茶凉瓶留一席之地的。年轻人即使在寒冬腊月也偏爱冰镇麦茶。
盛夏三伏,太阳如火,树静蝉鸣,大汗淋漓,外出归来打开冰箱,倒一杯凉麦茶。金黄的茶色诱人,杯子外边立刻浮起一层哈气水珠儿……一气喝下,焦麦那特殊的香味儿裹着清凉沁至心腑,真是一番解暑的好情趣。
麦茶与其他谷类混合,有一种鸠麦,我们叫薏仁米。中医学有利尿、消炎、润肌、消除皮肤疣等功效之说。 大麦和玄米,也就是中药里的麦芽和谷粒两味。可治消化不良,食欲不振。有消滞开胃的功效。中药里确可常见粳米、糯米、麦粒原封不动入药治病的。
可见日本的麦茶并非只是消暑解渴,还具一定的保健功能。
无论大小商场到夏天都设麦茶专柜。屋顶上挂起一只只风铃儿,被风吹出丁丁当当的凉爽声儿。麦茶的种类繁多,有透过塑料袋可见一粒粒焦麦,需上火煮的,有与绿茶混合一起的。有袋泡麦茶:杯用的、瓶用的、冷水用的、热水用的,琳琅满目。
随着人们对健美的追求,制茶的文章也做得五花八门。如一直畅销的易拉罐“十六茶”,更有一绝。以麦茶为主,又加了黑豆、绿茶、决明子、灵芝、柿叶、芝麻、红花等其他原料,16个种类中竟然有海带。喝起来既能感到焦麦的清香,也似乎有那么一点点微妙的“杂香”味道
提问者采纳
  Custom of drinking tea in Japan during the former Han Yayoi Japan, passed over by the Chinese.  Japanese tea, green tea-based. But in the summer, people like to call Jimmy a cold tea tea.  It is said that in 1587, the Japanese Momoyama culture, age, complete Toyotomi Hideyoshi unified the country, but also to complete the Japanese tea ceremony, and the creation of the history of the famous tea ceremony will be big Kitano. If the participants were not offered tea, can also be used Chaojiao rice, wheat instead. Thus, the birth of the wheat tea, brown rice tea, tea with food frying.  Wheat tea, barley tea, brown rice and grain (rice) in shell Chaojiao, appropriate to add some green tea or other tea. Then boiled for about 5 minutes, color, color is the best approximation of beer. Can be hot drink, but cold drinks taste better palatability. People sometimes add a little salt. Every household in the refrigerator, the summer is not cool bottle of tea do not give Michael a place to stay. Young people, even in deepest winter wheat also prefer iced tea.  Dog day summer, sun, fire, tree static cicadas, sweating, going back to open the refrigerator, pour a glass of cool wheat tea. Attractive golden brown, immediately outside the cup to float a layer of gas drops Kazakh children ... ... stretch drink, coke wheat that special flavor to Xin Fu Qin children wrapped in cool, some hot weather is really good fun.  Tea mixed with other wheat cereals, wheat has a dove, we called APF meters. Chinese medicine has a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, smooth muscle, skin warts and other effects of eliminating said.  Barley and brown rice, which is the traditional Chinese medicine in both malt and grain flavor. Can cure indigestion, loss of appetite. There Xiaozhi appetizer effect. In Chinese medicine can indeed common rice, glutinous rice, wheat curative medicine intact.  Michael can be seen in Japan is not just refreshing tea to quench their thirst, but also a certain amount of health care.  No matter the size of shopping malls are located in summer wheat tea counter. Hang wind chimes on the roof of a only child, was blown out of the cool sound of Tintin Dangdang children. Wheat variety of tea, and capsules are visible through the plastic bag coke wheat, to be on the boil, there are mixed together with green tea. Tea Bag wheat have: cups, and bottles, and water use, water use, range.  With the pursuit of fitness, the article has done wide variety of tea. Cans have been selling like &Sixteen Tea& and more a must. Tea to wheat-based, and added black beans, green tea, cassia seed, fungus, leaves, sesame, safflower and other raw materials, yet there are 16 species in kelp. Drink up and focus both feel the fragrance of wheat, but also seems a little bit delicate, &fragrant hybrid& flavor
提问者评价
其他类似问题
Custom of drinking tea in Japan during the former Han Yayoi Japan, passed over by the Chinese. Japanese tea, green tea-based. But in the summer, people like to call Jimmy a cold tea tea. It is said that in 1587, the Japanese Momoyama culture, age, complete Toyotomi Hideyoshi unified the country, but also to complete the Japanese tea ceremony, and the creation of the history of the famous tea ceremony will be big Kitano. If the participants were not offered tea, can also be used Chaojiao rice, wheat instead. Thus, the birth of the wheat tea, brown rice tea, tea with food frying. Wheat tea, brown rice tea is to a large
其他1条回答
it’s too long to xxx
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这段英语?
谁能帮我翻译一下这段英语?
I went hiking to a mountain with my friends last summer. It was a good trip at the beginning but something unexpected happened on the half way. One of my friends suddenly felt a terrible pain in his stomach and he couldn't move any further. Nobody knew what to do. One girl tried to call her mum with her mobile phone but there was no signal in the mountain area. Luckily we brought a tent with us. We put it up and let him rest in it. He took some medicine. Then he drank some water, and ate some food. After a while, he felt much better and we walked on. We all enjoyed ourselves on the top of the mountain.
补充:Last vacation,i went to the beach with my parents.It was really fun.I swam in the sea,it was cool.The sea was beautiful and ciean.Then i played beach volleyball with my parents.After it,we were hungry.We ate lots of fruit.It was delicious.We also ate fish and meat.It was delicious,too.I think i had a great vacation. 还有这个,谢了!
不区分大小写匿名
我去远足,与我的朋友去年夏天的山。这是一个好的开始,但是有一些意想不到的事在旅程中途发生。我的一个朋友他突然感到腹部一阵剧痛,他也不会提出任何进一步。没有人知道该怎么办。一个女孩试图与她的移动电话呼叫她的妈妈,但在山区没有信号。幸运的是我们带来了我们的一顶帐篷。我们把它和在它让他休息。他喝了一些药。然后,他喝了一些水,吃一些食物。过了一会儿,他感觉好多了,我们往前走。我们都喜欢在自己的山头。 原文的解释…………
译文:我去远足,与我的朋友去年夏天的山 。这是一个好的开始,但是在一些意想不到的旅程中途发生。我的一个朋友在他突然感到腹部一阵剧痛,他也不会提出任何进一步。没有人知道该怎么办。一个女孩试图与她的移动电话呼叫她的妈妈,但没有在山区信号。幸运的是我们带来了我们一顶帐篷。我们把它和在它让他休息。他花了一些药。然后,他喝了一些水,吃一些食物。过了一会儿,他感觉好多了,我们往前走。我们都喜欢在自己的山头。
(这是谷歌翻译地址,可翻译多种语言)
上个夏天我和朋友们去山区远足。开始一路顺风但是半路上发生了不愉快的事情。我的一个朋友突然感觉到胃部又一阵剧烈的疼痛而且他几乎不能走路了。没有人知道该做什么。一个女孩儿试着给他妈妈打电话但是这个山区没有信号。新运的是我们摆到了一个帐篷。我们布置好了帐篷然后让他在里面休息。他吃了些药。然后他喝了点水,吃了点儿东西。过了一会儿,他感觉好多了。然后我们继续远足。我们很想受到达山顶的感觉。
&
原创手打 望给分..
不好意思 最后一句是
我们很享受到达山顶的感觉。
上次假期,我和父母去了一个海滩。那真是太有趣了。
我在海里游泳,很凉爽的感觉。这片海很漂亮而且干净。然后我和父母一起打沙滩排球。在那之后,我们饿了,我吃了许多的水果。十分美味。我们还吃了鱼和肉。那也非常好吃。
我认为我有一个美好的假期。
去年夏季我和朋友一起去爬山。刚开始很好,但半路上发生了意外。我一个朋友突然胃痛,不能再走了。大家都不知道怎么办。一个女孩用手机给她妈妈打电话,但在山区没有信号。幸运的是,我们买了帐篷。我们撑起帐篷让他在里面休息。然后他吃了药,喝了水,也吃了点食物。过了一会儿,他感觉好多了,我们又继续上路。我们在山顶玩的很愉快。
上一次假期,我和父母一起去海滩。玩的很开心。我在海里游泳,海水很凉。大海看起来清澈美丽。后来我和爸妈玩沙滩排球。饿了之后,我们吃了很多美味的水果,鱼和肉。
我度过了一个愉快的假期。
去年夏天我和我的朋友们徒步旅行到山上去.这是一个很好的旅程开始的,但一些意想不到的事情发生了。我的一个朋友突然感到胃可怕得疼痛,他不能移动。谁也不知道该做什么。一个女孩试图打电话给她的妈妈.但手机在这个山区上没有信号.幸运的是,我们带了一顶帐篷.我们住在一起.之后,我们让他休息,他吃了一些药。然后他喝点水,吃了一些食物。
过一会后。他感觉好了许多。我们踏上了征程。在山顶上。我们玩得很愉快
.假期里,我和我的父母去了沙滩.
我在大海里游泳,大海很酷很漂亮,然后我和我的父母打沙滩排球.我们很饿我们吃了很多水果.我们吃鱼和肉味道很好.
 我想我有一个很棒的假期。
去年夏天我和朋友去爬山,开始我们旅途愉快,但在半路上难以预料的事发生了,我的一个朋友胃痛,不能走更远,没人知道怎么处理,一个女生试图用她手机打电话通知,但是没有信号。但我们带了帐篷,我们搭起了它,那个朋友吃了药喝了水,吃了点东西..(不够写
去年我和我的朋友们去一座山上远足。刚开始这是一个令人愉快的郊游,但是半路上发生了一些事。我其中的一个朋友突然觉得他的胃不舒服,而且不能在走路。没有人知道做什么。一个女孩试着用她的手机给她的妈妈打电话,但是在山区没有信号。幸运的是,我们买了帐篷带在身边。我们放好帐篷让他躺在里面休息。他吃了一些药。然后喝了一些水,并且吃了一些食物。过了一会儿后,他感觉好些了于是继续行走。在山顶的时候我们都非常的开心。
希望采纳哦。
上次假期,我和我的父母去了海边。很有趣。
我在大海中游泳,很凉爽。大海很漂亮、纯净。然后我和我的父母打了沙滩排球。在这之后,我们都饿了。我们吃了许多水果。水果非常的可口。我们还吃了鱼和肉。也非常的美味。
我认为我拥有一个非常棒的假期。
希望采纳哦。
上个暑假我们去爬山和我的朋友,开始很好但半路有意料不道事情发生。我的一个朋友突然胃痛并且不能动一步。没人知道该怎么做。一个女孩试着给她妈妈打电话但山里一点信号都没有。幸运的是我们带了个帐篷。我们把他放进帐篷让他休息。他拿出药吃下。喝了点水吃了些东西。。一会,她感觉好多了我们继续走。。我们非常高兴当爬到山顶
我与我的朋友们去远足一座高山。这是一个愉快的旅行,但在半路意想不到的事发生了。我的朋友突然感到他的胃一阵剧痛,无法移动。谁也不知道该做什么。一个女孩想打电话叫她的妈妈来,但是在山上电话没有信号。幸好我们带了帐篷。我们把它撑起来,让他休息。他吃了药之后,然后喝点水吃点东西。过了一会儿,他感到好多了,于是我们继续前进。在山顶上我们玩的很开心。
&
上一个假期,我和我的父母一起去海边玩。这真的非常有趣。我在海里游泳,感觉很凉爽。海看上去清澈又美丽。然后我和我的父母玩了沙滩排球。后来我们都感到饿了,吃了好多水果,它们的味道很可口。我们还吃了一些可口的鱼和肉。
我觉得我度过了一个很棒的假期。
去年夏天,我和我的朋友一起去了一座山远足。刚开始本是一个快乐的旅途,但是半路发生了一些意外的事。我期中的一个朋友肚子非常痛,都走不动了。没人知道怎么做好。其中一个女孩想用手机打电话给她妈妈,但是在山区没有信号。幸运的是我们带了一个帐篷,我们把他撑起来让他休息。他吃了一些药,喝了点水,吃了点东西。一会之后,他感觉好多了我们就继续走。我们到达山顶的时候都很开心。
&
&
有疑问,可以追问
去年夏天我和朋友去爬山。开始的旅行很愉快,但是中间发生了意想不到的事情。我的一个朋友突然感到剧烈的胃痛,他不能再继续爬山了。没有人知道该做什么。一个女生试图用手机和她的妈妈联系,但是在山上没有信号。幸运的是,我们带了一个帐篷。我们支起帐篷并让他在里边休息。他吃了一些药,喝了一些水,吃了一些食物。过了一会,他觉得好多了,我们继续旅行。在山顶上我们都很开心
去年夏天我和我的朋友到一座山去远足。旅途在开始时很愉快,但半路上发生了意外的事情。我的一个朋友突然感到肚子的非常疼痛,他不能移动前进任何一步。谁也不知道怎么办。一个女孩想用她的手机叫她妈妈,但山区有没有信号。幸运的是我们带了一个帐篷。我们把它放好,让他休息。他吃了一些药。然后他喝了一些水,吃了一些食物。一段时间后他感到好多了,我们走上去。我们都喜欢自己呆在那座山的顶峰上。
&
上个假期,我与我的父母去海滩。它真的很有趣。我在海里游泳,真酷。海又美丽又干净(应该是clean)。然后我与我的父母打海滩排球。之后,我们饿了。我们吃了许多果子。它很可口。我们也吃了鱼和肉。它也很可口。我想我有一个了不起的假期。&
去年夏天我和我朋友去爬山,开始还很好,但是在半路上发生了我们意想不到的事,我的一个朋友忽然胃疼而且不能再走更远了,没任何一个人知道该怎么做,一个女孩试图用她的手机打电话给她妈妈,但是在那个山上没有信号,幸好我们带了帐篷,我们搭起帐篷让他在里面休息。然后他吃了些药,喝了点水以及吃了一些食物,过了一会他感觉好多了,我们就继续往前走,在山地我们都玩的很愉快。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁帮我翻译一下这段英语_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一下这段英语
不知道是那个人发到我的邮箱里来的(好像还是日本的邮箱),我有点感兴趣,想知道它的意思。Dearest,You may be a little dismayed on receipt of this mail because of its unusual contents especially from a total stranger. Nevertheless, I would plead that you take the pain to study the mail before you draw your conclusion.It is my pleasure to contact you for assistance.I am mariam the
only daughter of Mr.joseph konne and I will be glad to go into a business partnership with you.My father Mr.Joseph konne who died as a result of political race during the political uprising in our country Ivory Coast.He was mysteriously assisinated by roiting youths who took the streets of our capital city Abidjan, which was revealed afterwards was plotted by his political opponents to eliminate him before our forth coming general election. Earlier before my father's death,he informed me that he had nine million,eight hundred thousand US dollars ($9.8 M USD) deposited in a suspense account with a bank for the intention of sponsoring his political campign before he was suddenly assisinated. He informed me that he used my name as the next of kin when he made the deposit.Now I have decided to invest this money in your country since my father is no-more or anywhere, mostly for security
reasons.I seek your assistance to get this money transfered to your account for investment purpose in your country.Also,I require your advice and guidiance in the area of investment of this money and to further my education as well because I am a student.I am willing to compensate you with 15% of this amount for your efforts/input in the course of rendering me this assistance when the money is secured in your bank account.Please contact me immedaitly for me to come down to your contry to start a new life Best regards.Yours sincerely,mariam joseph.
提问者采纳
Dearest, 致启者,You may be a little dismayed on receipt of this mail because of its unusual contents especially from a total stranger. Nevertheless, I would plead that you take the pain to study the mail before you draw your conclusion. 在你收到这封邮件时,你也许有点惊慌失措,因为它不寻常的内容而且完全来自一个陌生人.然而很荣幸地,在你做出决定之前,你耐下心来看这封邮件.It is my pleasure to contact you for assistance.I am mariam the only daughter of Mr.joseph konne and I will be glad to go into a business partnership with you.My father Mr.Joseph konne who died as a result of political race during the political uprising in our country Ivory Coast.我有幸地向你寻求帮助.我叫玛丽亚,约瑟夫.科尼先生的独女.我很想和你成为商业伙伴.我的父亲逝世于我们国家(象牙海岸)的政治举义时的一次竞争中.He was mysteriously assisinated by roiting youths who took the streets of our capital city Abidjan, which was revealed afterwards was plotted by his political opponents to eliminate him before our forth coming general election. Earlier before my father's death,he informed me that he had nine million,eight hundred thousand US dollars ($9.8 M USD) deposited in a suspense account with a bank for the intention of sponsoring his political campign before he was suddenly assisinated. 在我父亲死前,你告知我他有980万美元存款在来支持他的政治运动.He informed me that he used my name as the next of kin when he made the deposit.Now I have decided to invest this money in your country since my father is no-more or anywhere,mostly for security reasons. 他告诉我在存款时他用了我的名字做为下一受益人.现在为了安全起见,我决定把这笔钱投资到你们国家,因为我的父亲再也用不着了.I seek your assistance to get this money transfered to your account for investment purpose in your country.Also,I require your advice and guidiance in the area of investment of this money and to further my education as well because I am a student. 我寻求你的帮助,要把这钱转到你的帐户来投资.我也需要你的建议与指导来投资这钱并继续我的学业,因为我还是一个学生.I am willing to compensate you with 15% of this amount for your efforts/input in the course of rendering me this assistance when the money is secured in your bank account. 我愿意给你15%的报酬,如果你帮我把这钱安全地存入你的帐户.Please contact me immedaitly for me to come down to your contry to start a new life 请立即联系我,开始一个全新的生活.Best regards. 致敬,Yours sincerely,你最真挚的 mariam joseph.玛丽亚.约瑟夫(P.S.这篇邮件我大意翻译如此;另好心地提醒,这种事情如要参与,一定要谨慎,是否有陷井之类的任何人都不能保证.就这样吧......)
提问者评价
原来是发错了邮箱啊……与我无关
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
大致的意思是他父亲死了,留下了980万美元的遗产,他现在决定将这笔钱投资在这,所以想要你的账号,他先把钱打到你的账户里,然后可以给你15%作为汇报。我看了下大致是这个意思,不知道有没有翻错
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁来帮我翻译一下这段英文_百度知道
无法找到JAVA应用包(JDK)错误:系统中无法找到JAVA程序安卓SDK需要JDK在继续之前去那个网站按照它写的路径下载安装1.5以上版本的JDK吧
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
未发现 Java SE Development Kit (JDK)错误:系统未找到java.exe。安卓SDK的建立是以Java SE Development Kit (JDK)为基础。希望继续,请先下载安装JDK,下载地址:&Downloads&Java SE&JDK.JDK版本要求1.5版本或以上版本。框中文字:【请访问】注:Java SE Development Kit是甲骨文公司的Java SE开发工具包,简称JDK。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 文言百段翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信