in turn lead in toto何意

这个单词你近期已经查过5次了,小D建议你将它收录到单词本。
单词选择:
时 态:,,,形容词:同:
, , , 反:
, , , accept,receive,admit,takeWe lead him to our chiefcan you take me to the main entrance?He conducted us to the palace
, , , , get into one's hands, take physicallyTake a cookie!Can you take this bag, please
, take on a certain form, attribute, or aspectHis voice took on a sad toneThe story took a new turnhe adopted an air of superiorityShe assumed strange mannersThe gods assume human or animal form in these fables
, , , , interpret someth convey a particular meaning or impressionI read this address as a satireHow should I take this message?You can't take credit for this!
, take something or somebody with oneself somewhereBring me the box from the other roomTake these letters to the bossThis brings me to the main point
, , take into one's possessionWe are taking an orphan from RomaniaI'll take three salmon steaks
require as useful, just, or properIt takes nerve to do what she didsuccess usually requires hard workThis job asks a lot of patience and skillThis position demands a lot of personal sacrificeThis dinner calls for a spectacular de
, , , , , , , ,
, , pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternativesTake any one of these cardsChoose a good husband for your daughterShe selected a pair of shoes from among the dozen the salesgirl had shown her
, , , travel or go by means of a certain kind of transportation, or a certain routeHe takes the bus to workShe takes Route 1 to Newarkreceive willingly something given or offeredThe only girl who would have him was the miller's daughterI won't have this dog in my house!Please accept my present
, , , , assume, as of positions or rolesShe took the job as director of development
, take into consideration for exemplifying purposesTake the case of ChinaConsider the following case
, , , experience or feel or submit toTake a testTake the plungemake a film or photograph of somethingtake a sceneshoot a movie
, , remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstractremove a threatremove a wrapperRemove the dirty dishes from the tabletake the gun from your pocketThis machine withdraws heat from the environment
, , , serve oneself to, or consume regularlyHave another bowl of chicken soup!I don't take sugar in my coffee
, , accept or undergo, often unwillinglyWe took a pay cut
, , make use of or accept for some purposetake a risktake an opportunity
, take by forceHitler took the Baltic RepublicsThe army took the fort on the hilloccupy or take onHe assumes the lotus positionShe took her seat on the stageWe took our seats in the orchestraShe took up her position behind the treestrike a pose
, , , admit into a group or communityaccept students for graduate studyWe'll have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member
, , , ascertain or determine by measuring, computing or take a reading from a dialtake a pulseA reading was taken of the earth's tremorsbe a student of a certain subjectShe is reading for the bar exam
, , , take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairsthe accident claimed three livesThe hard work took its toll on her
, , head into a specified directionThe escaped convict took to the hillsWe made for the mountains
as of blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipmentPlease don't aim at your little brother!He trained his gun on the burglarDon't train your camera on the womenTake a swipe at one's opponent
, , , , be seized or affected in a specified waytake sickbe taken drunk have on one's personShe always takes an umbrellaI always carry moneyShe packs a gun when she goes into the mountains
, , engage for service under a term of contractWe took an apartment on a quiet streetLet's rent a carShall we take a guide in Rome?
, , , , , receive or obtain by regular paymentWe take the Times every day
, , buy, selectI'll take a pound of that sausageto get into a position of having, e.g., safety, comforttake shelter from the storm archaic useHe had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable
as of an ideaShe took credit for the whole idea
be designed to hold or takeThis surface will not take the dye
, be capable of holding or containingThis box won't take all the itemsThe flask holds one gallon
, , develop a habitHe took to visiting barsproceed along in a vehicleWe drive the turnpike to work
, obtain by winningWinner takes allHe took first prizebe stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illnessHe got AIDSShe came down with pneumoniaShe took a chill
, , 名词解释:the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other propertythe average return was about 5%
, , , , , , the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption x
时 态:,,同:
, , , anxiety,worry,care,concernDo you care to try this dish?Would you like to come along to the movies?
, , be in charge of, act on, or dispose ofI can deal with this crew of workersThis blender can't handle nutsShe managed her parents' affairs after they got too old
, , , be concerned withI worry about my grades
, 名词解释:the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or somethingno medical care was requiredthe old car needs constant attention
, , , judiciousness in avoiding harm or dangerhe exercised caution in opening the doorhe handled the vase with care
, , , care had aged himthey hushed it up out of fear of public reaction
, , a cause for feeling concernhis major care was the illness of his wifeattention and management implying responsibility for safetyhe is in the care of a bodyguard
, , , activity involved in maintaining something in good working orderhe wrote the manual on car care
, , , a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operationsgreat care is taken to keep the operating rooms aseptic
, , , at,in,on形容词解释:holding officethe in partydirected or bound inwardtook the in busthe in basketthe in thing to dolarge shoulder pads are in名词解释:a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
, a rare soft silv occurs in small quantities in sphalerite
比较级:,名 词:副 词:同:
, , , big,large,great,granda great crisishad a great stake in the outcomevery goodhe did a bully joba neat sports carhad a great time at the partyyou look simply smashing
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , uppercasecapital Agreat Amany medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script
, , marked by active interest and enthusiasman avid sports fana great walkeran eager beaver
, , , in an advanced stage of pregnancywas big with childwas great with child
, , , , , , , 名词解释:a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some fieldhe is one of the greats of American music x
时 态:,,名 词:同:
, , , 名词解释:an isolated fact that is considered separately from the wholea point of informationseveral of the details are similar
, , a small part that can be considered separately from the wholeit was perfect in all details
, , the essay contained too much detaila crew of workers selected for a particular taska detail was sent to remove the fallen treesa temporary military unitthe peacekeeping force includes one British contingent
好文推荐:英语中那些单词后面加to do和加doing所表达的意思差别较大_百度知道
英语中那些单词后面加to do和加doing所表达的意思差别较大
observe. 他只想出去玩: The snow began to melt, hear. Do you have any idea about that, start用进行时时,我实在没有办法,企图做某事。 2) 使役动词 let:被动语态中不能省去to。 She was afraid to wake her husband。你想过这事吗。例如。 I don&#39,感官动词 see: He is supposed (to be) nice: I saw him work in the garden yesterday. 他应该是个好人, listen to。例如;to do try to do 努力, have, think等词后作宾补时;这个动作)昨天我见他正在花园里干活;to do regret to do 对将要做的事遗憾、后悔: The driver failed to see the other car in time: The light in the office is stil on。例如: How old were you when you first started playing the piano, observe,望您采纳;,这个事实) I saw him working in the garden yesterday,mean doing 意味着: 1) stop doing&#47,try doing 试验. 姑娘们在老师走过时, suppose,但是我父亲不肯让我去: I saw him dance,中断做某事后去做另一件事。 7) 由我看见了&生怕. 老板让他们整夜干活;t succeed。例如。我开始明白真相. 昨天我看见他在花园里干活了.(强调&quot, look at, intend。 To raise wage means increasing purchasing power。 9)be interested doing/怕&quot,他接着去做物理. 作完这个练习后. 她生怕被蛇咬着。例如. 我看见他跳舞。 I tried gardening but didn&#39, start to do sth &#47: I shall be interested to know what happens: I was beginning to get angry, imagine。例如;to do mean to do 打算。例如. 我试着种果木花卉;t regret telling her what I thought。例如, but I have no choice: After he had finished his maths,后面出现的不定式不带to,抽了根烟。例如, smell? b) begin,可以省去to be. 他们停下来。(强调&quot. 我很遗憾必须这样去做;,是主观上的原因不去做. 我不为告诉她我的想法而后悔。 =They were made to work the whole night. 我很想知道发生了什么事. 我必须戒烟了. a) 谈及一项长期活动或开始一种习惯时? 4)regret doing&#47, watch, begin,使用doing. 司机没能及时看见另一辆车,停了会聊天 6)try doing&#47,forget doing 忘记做过某事: That department has ceased to exist forever。 注意,他什么都信, start 后接know,也可不带to。例如. 我想去. 办公室的灯还在亮着,不敢在草丛中再走一步。我如果答得好。例如. 增加工资意味着增加购买力。 5)cease doing&#47,他忘记关了,接着做另一件事。 He wants to believe anything but to take the medicine。 Don&#39: 6) but和except后: She was afraid to step further in grass because she was afraid of being bitten by a snake, smell, or和than连接的两个不定式。例如? 你几岁时开始弹钢琴。 The girls ceased chatting for a moment when their teacher passed by,试着做某事, listen to, feel, feel + do表示动作的完整性? 我对在瑞士工作感兴趣;to do be afraid to do 不敢,be afraid of doing 担心出现doing的状况;我见他正干活&quot, realize这类动词时,以后还会接着做。例如。例如。 比较: Remember to go to the post office after school。 一些重要的区分, watch、想, notice,想了解某事;to do remember to do 记得去做某事. The boss made them to do forget to do 忘记要去做某事. 除了吃这药. 3) would rather,甚至永远停做某事,cease doing 短时停止做某事,go on doing 继续做原来做的事. 他表示愿意帮助我: You must try to be more careful,had better句型后 4) Why… &#47。 Go on doing the other exercise after you have finished this one, help sb (to) do sth. 你可要多加小心;to do 感官动词 see。例如,后面动词用不定式to do. 那个系已不复存在。例如。 =He was seen to dance。 She was afraid of waking her husband,+doing 表示动作的进行性: I begin to t you remember seeing the man before。 I must stop smoking,胆怯去做某事. 他忘记他已经关了灯了;to do interested to do 对做某事感兴趣;to do begin &#47。 He offered to help me,doing 通常为想法. He forgot to turn it off? 你不记得以前见过那个人吗,恐怕&quot,常用不定式to do。but前是实义动词do时。例如: 8) 通常在discover: I start doing sth,remember doing 记得做过某事,但未成功,意为&quot。 7)go on doing/to do stop to do 停止,regret doing 对做过的事遗憾。我开始生起气来;t help be tired of be capable of be afraid of think of burst out keep on insist on count on set about put off be good at take up give up be successful in 下列动词或词组都可以用不定式, understand: 1) 情态动词 ( 除ought 外) 后。 c) 在to do go on to do 做了一件事后;begin &#47,stop doing 停止做某事, hear。(想了解) I&#39, look at。(已做过关灯的动作) 3)remember doing&#47, make后。doing 是客观上造成的。 2)forget doing&#47. 记着放学后去趟邮局,he went on to do his physics,interested in doing 对某种想法感兴趣。 d) 事物作主语时.雪开始融化了 12)感官动词 + doing/m interested in working in Switzerland: afford aim agree arrange ask decide bother care choose demand desire determine elect endeavor hope fail help learn long 渴望 mean manage offer plan pretend refuse tend undertake expect hate intend 例如; why no…句型后 5) help 后可带to。 11)begin(start) doing&#47. 做完数学后,接着做其他的练习 8)be afraid doing&#47. 她不敢去叫醒她丈夫:He wants to do nothing but go out,意为&quot。(没有做关灯的动作) He forgot turning the light off, but my father would not allow me to。 需要省略to的不定式的情况有? (一种想法) 10) mean to doing&#47, find 等后: I regret to have to do this. 她生怕吵醒她丈夫,第二个to 可以省去: They stop to smoke a cigarette、结果;to do cease to do 长时间admit to prefer…to be used to lead to devote oneself to object to stick to no good no use be fond of look forward to be proud of be busy can&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
她不想来,否则用不定式时更
多一些。8.
忘记做某事.go on to do sth.regret to do sth
遗憾做某事 regret doing sth 后悔做了某事7。 就这些了、努力做某事 try doing sth 尝试着做某事9,以及 doing sth 并且在用法上区别较大。房子需要打扫.remember to do
记得要做某事(事情还没做)remember doing sth.try to do sth.喜欢做某事(个人的爱好)
类似的用法还有 hate不喜欢做什么.want to do sth
想要做某事 want doing sth 需要做某事
例如 She doesn&#39,4.继续做某事6。设法没有找到那么多啊,prefer
情愿做什么5;t want to come,Start 和 cease后面.停止做某事2.like to do sth:1,具体某次的行动)
like doing sth.begin ,这些词可以同时接to do sth. 喜欢做某事(特定的,继续做另一件事 go on doing sth. 停下来做另一件事情 stop doing sth. . 忘记做过某事, forget doing sth,如果表示有意识地开始(停止)做某事.记得做过某事(事情已经做过了)3.stop to do sth,希望有帮助。
The house wants cleaning,多用动名词.forget to do sth
to do 多数情况下为不定式;doing用在be动词后(am is are were was)多表现在进行时和过去进行时;like
,be found of ,continue,prefer,等加doing,多位固定用法
不一样的。例如:stop to do sth.意思是停下来去做sth.stop doing sth,意思是停止做sth....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁lead to什么意思?_百度知道
lead to什么意思?
提问者采纳
3;s present course will only lead to disaster. Too much work and too little rest often lead to illness。
8. The Government&#39. All roads lead to Romelead to.
党内的不满情绪将导致更多的党员脱党. Discontent in the party will lead to further defections:
导致例句与用法。
7. A full-scale nuclear war could lead to the annihilation of the human race.
条条大道通罗马。
4. Excessive patriotism can lead to xenophobia. Such a mistake would perhaps lead to disastrous consequences.
这类过错要当场予以罚款.
全面的核子战争能导致人类的灭绝.
6. Such an offence will lead to a summary fine.
这样一种错误可能导致灾难性的后果.
爱国主义过了头即可导致仇视一切外国人.
政府的现行方针后患无穷.
过量的工作和过少的休息会引起疾病
其他类似问题
lead的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
.把……带领到2.(道路)通向3.导致
导致,通向
导致,通向。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁lead to是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
lead to的用法和样例:
The Government's present course will only lead to disaster.
政府的现行方针后患无穷。
Too much work and too little rest often lead to illness.
过量的工作和过少的休息会引起疾病。
Such an offence will lead to a summary fine.
这类过错要当场予以罚款。
Excessive patriotism can lead to xenophobia.
爱国主义过了头即可导致仇视一切外国人。
All roads lead to Rome.
条条大道通罗马。
Discontent in the party will lead to further defections.
党内的不满情绪将导致更多的党员脱党。
A full-scale nuclear war could lead to the annihilation of the human race.
全面的核子战争能导致人类的灭绝。
导致,引起
条条大道通罗马。...
有什么重要结果,有了...
娶某人为妻
引导到(导至)...
lead to的海词问答与网友补充:
[其他]lead s 导致lead sb to do something
lead to的相关资料:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 lead in to 的文章