上传于||暂无简介
大小:37.96KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢您当前位置 :
英语辩论赛常用句型集锦
  导语:本篇文章汇集了一些英语辩论赛常用句型。希望这篇英语辩论赛常用句型集锦可以帮助到大家。
  A 征求他人观点或意见的用语
  I would be glad to hear your opinion of & 我很乐意听听你对&&的意见。
  Are you of the same opinion as I? 你与我的看法一致吗?
  I was wondering where you stood on the question of & 我想知道你对&& 问题怎么看。
  B 引入自己的新观点或看法的用语
  Another point is that & 另一点是&&
  Another way of looking at it is & 看这个问题的另一个看法是&&
  I forgot to say / tell you that & 我忘记要讲&&
  C 就自己阐述的观点进行总结时的用语
  That's all I want to say. 我想说的就这些了。
  Do you agree? I'm sure you agree. 你赞同吗?我相信你是赞同的。
  D 就对方阐述的观点进行总结时的用语
  As you said& 像你所说的那样&&
  But didn't you say that & ? 但是,难道你没说过&&吗?
  If I understood you correctly, you said that & 要是我理解正确的话,你说过&&
  E 如何礼貌地反对对方某一观点
  I'm not sure really.
  Do you think so?
  Well, it depends.
  I'm not so certain.
  Well, I'm not so sure about that.
  I'm inclined to disagree with that.
  No, I don't think so really.
  F 如何强烈反对对方某一观点
  I disagree.
  I disagree with you entirely.
  I'm afraid I don't agree.
  I'm afraid you are wrong there.
  I wouldn't accept that for one minute.
  You can't really mean that.
  You can't be serious.
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语辩论常用句型_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语辩论常用句型
上传于||文档简介
&&辩​论​赛​中​必​须​品
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语辩论稿的开头经常用到的一些句子?要英语的.
正一Hello everyone.In the first place,we indicate our position:College is a transitional period in our life.We are supposed to adapt to the society and amativeness is an important part of it.We hold the view that amativeness among the college students does more good than harm.The first reason:A College is a society in miniature.Anything reasonable is allowed to happen here,so it’s no wrong to fall in love Furthermore,it can build up our sense of responsibility.When two people fall in love,they’ll learn to care,to be lenient and to take on responsibility gradually.Besides,it contributes to our maturity.Those are such essential qualities and act as preparation for our future life and work.What’s more,it will be a memorable experience and add a sweet flavor to our life.It will be the most colorful period of our life.Anytime we look back upon it,we will always feel very eudemonic In a word,love on campus is beneficial.反一:I think rather differently.Amativeness among college students does more harm than good.We hold this view basing on the following reasons:First of all,it affects our studies.The students in love often spend much time in dating,even when taking tutorial classes,they are still chatting.Most of the time they will stay together,but what’s the time for studying?Secondly,it will cost you much money.During our college life,it’s our parents who pay for both our living and schooling.We are not independent in economy.Think about it,How much of your parents' sweat can purchase you the momentary sweetness of insane love Last,when two students fall in love,they’ll lose the enthusiasm in group activities to some extent.It will lead to a distance with the classmates,and do harm to the harmony of the collective.All in all,we stick to the point above.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It's an honour to talk with you all here.
很荣幸和大家在这里讨论.
很多啦, 自己再想想...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语辩论技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信