Our dining room的发音 is on the first floo怎么读

阅读答案:A: Where is the teachers office? B: Its on the first floor. A: Where is the art room? B: Its The music r_四年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读答案:A: Where is the teachers office? B: Its on the first floor. A: Where is the art room? B: Its The music r
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案:A: Where is the teachers office? B: Its on the first floor. A: Where is the art room? B: Its The music r
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:03:32
读一读下面的对话,写名称。
A: Where is the teacher's office? B: It's on the first floor. A: Where is the art room? B: It's The music room is on the second floor, too. A: Is the canteen on the first floor? B: Yes, it is. And the washroom is on the first floor, too. A: Do you have a TV room? B: No, we don't. But we have a gym. It's on the second floor.
gym&&&& TV room&&&&music room&&&&art room washroom&&&&teacher's office&&&&canteen1. _____________& 2. _____________& 3. _____________4. _____________& 5. _____________& 6. _____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案:
1. art room& 2. music room& 3. gym& 4. teacher's office& 5. canteen& 6. washroom答案不唯一
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)闽教版英语第六册教案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
闽教版英语第六册教案汇总
上传于||文档简介
&&很周全~全册~
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩52页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
在一楼为什么是on the first floor为什么不是in the first floor呢?比喻为什么说our office is on the first room为什么不用in呢?in不是表示在、、内吗?而on是表示在一个平面上啊,有点搞不懂,所以在此赐教了
小彬Z6I649
on表示在……之上,在……地表面;而in表示在……之内,范围以内,在……地里面你想想你的办公室可能在floor之内吗?不可能吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
on表示在……之上,在……地表面;
扫描下载二维码完形填空. My dream home is very big and clean. It is near the 1 . I can watch the sea and play volleyball on the beach. On the 2 floor, there is a dining room. All the family 3 there. My grandparents live 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
完形填空。
&&&& My dream home is very big and clean. It is near the &1 . I can watch the sea and play volleyball on the beach. &&&& On the&&2 &floor, there is a dining room. All the family&&&3 &there. My grandparents live &4 &us inthis big house. Their room is on the first floor (层), too. I always talk with them and help them do somehousework at weekends.&&5&&bedroom is on the second floor. There is a big balcony (阳台) in my bedroom. I can play games, read books and talk with my friends there. There is also a bed in my bedroom, but I&&&6 &&lie in the bed to read books&&&7 &I know it isn't good for my eyes. My parents' roomis next to my room. It's also very big and clean.&&&& There is a big and nice garden behind the&&&8&&house. There are many flowers and vegetables in it. Near the flowers and vegetables is a big tree. In summer, I can sit under the &9& with my family and we always have a good time there. Behind the garden, there is a swimming pool. I can&&10 &in it with my friends in summer. I think it is very comfortable (舒服) to live in my dream home.
(&&&& )1. A. sea (&&&& )2. A. first (&&&& )3. A. wash clothes(&&&& )4. A. at &&(&&&& )5. A. Their (&&&& )6. A. sometimes(&&&& )7. A. or &&(&&&& )8. A. big &&(&&&& )9. A. flowers (&&&& )10. A. walk
B. riverB. secondB. buy clothesB. withB. HerB. usuallyB. becauseB. smallB. grassB. swim
C. shop&&C. thirdC. have dinnerC. for&&C. Our&&C. oftenC. but&&C. old&&&&C. tree&&C. run&&
D. school&&&&&& D. fourth&&&&&& D. have a picnicD. to&&&&&&&&&& D. My&&&&&&&&&& D. never&&&&&&&&D. then&&&&&&&& D. tall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. leaves&&&&&& D. sleep&&&&&&&&
1-5 & AACBD&&&6-10& &DBACB
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年辽宁省建平县七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空 Hello !My __1___is Han Mei.I __2____a good friend .Her name is Linda .She is English .Linda and ____3____parents are in Beijing.She has a red backpack. ____4____is on the sofa .She has two blue____5__.They ___6____on the desk in her room.she has a yellow quilt (被子).It is on her___7__.She likes tennis,volleyball and ping –pong.She has five vollyballs and twenty ping—pong balls. But she doesn’t like_____8____.She thinks it is for boys .She plays ___9___tennis with her sister in the morning and plays volleyball with her friends in the ___10____.She plays ping—pong with her parents in the evening .【小题1】A.sportB.questionC.nameD.number【小题2】A.have.B.hasC.needD.thank【小题3】A.hisB.herC.heD.she【小题4】A.ThisB.ThatC.TheseD.It【小题5】A.dictionariesB.bagC.pencilD.ruler【小题6】A.isB.beC.areD.am【小题7】A.bedB.roomC.familyD.picture【小题8】A.tennisB.soccerC.volleyballD.ping-pong【小题9】A.theB.\C.aD.an【小题10】A.morningB.dayC.eveningD.afrernoon
来源:学年度广西北海合浦县教育局教研室七年级上学期期中考试英语卷
完形填空。(10分)My &&&1&&&is Mary. I &&&2&&&&eleven. Ted is my friend. &&&&3&&&is thirteen. We &&&4 &in the same(相同的) school. My &&&&5&&&is a teacher(老师). She is a teacher in &&&6&&&school. My dad is a teacher,&&&7&&&. He is an &&&8&&&teacher in a college (大学). I have a cat. &&&9&&&&name is Mimi. It is white and black. It’s a nice cat. We are good &&10&&.(&&&&&& ) 1. A. sister&&&&&&&& B. friend&&&&&&&&& C. name (&&&&&& ) 2. A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. am(&&&&&& ) 3. A.I&&&&&&&&&& B. He&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. She(&&&&&& ) 4. A. is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. am(&&&&&& ) 5. A. dad&&&&&&&&&&& B. mom&&&&&&&&&&&& C. teacher(&&&&&& ) 6. A. my&&&&&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hers(&&&&&& ) 7. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& B. too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but(&&&&&& ) 8. A. tall&&&&&&&&&& B. strong&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. English(&&&&&& ) 9. A. It’s&&&&&&&&&& B. Its&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Hers(&&&&&& ) 10. A. friend&&&&&&& B. friends&&&&&&&&&&&& C. friend’s
来源:2014届度广西北海合浦县教育局教研室七年级上学期期中考试英语卷
完形填空。(10分)My &&&1&&&is Mary. I &&&2&& &&eleven.Ted is my friend. &&&&3&& &isthirteen. We &&&4 &inthe same(相同的) school. My &&&&5&& &is ateacher(老师). She is a teacher in &&&6&&&school. My dad is a teacher,& &&7& &&.He is an &&&8&& &teacher in a college (大学). I have a cat. &&&9&& &&nameis Mimi. It is white and black. It’sa nice cat. We are good &&10&& .(&&&&&&) 1. A. sister&&&&&&& & B.friend&&&&&&&&& C. name (&&&&&&) 2. A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.are&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.am(&&&&&&) 3. A.I&&&&&&&&&& B.He&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. She[来源:](&&&&&&) 4. A. is&&&&&&&&&& && B.are&&&&&&& &&&&&&&C.am(&&&&&&) 5. A. dad&&&&&&&& &&& B.mom&&&&&&&&&&& & C.teacher(&&&&&&) 6. A. my&&&&&&&&&& && B.his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hers(&&&&&&) 7. A. to&&&&&&&&&& && B.too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but(&&&&&&) 8. A. tall&&&&&&& &&& B.strong&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.English(&&& &&&)9. A. It’s&&&&&&&&&& B.Its&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Hers(&&&&&&) 10. A. friend&&&& &&& B.friends&&&&&&&&&& && C.friend’s&
来源:专项题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&& My name is Dave. I __1__ a good friend. His name is Tom. He is Chinese. He is in Beijing __2__&his &parents now.&&His mother is our English __3__&. His fatheris a math teacher.&&They alllike their jobs.&&Tom& is __4__&years old.&&He in Class one, Grade Nine.&&I'm in Class One, __5__&. I'm in Grade Seven. Tom& is a good boy. He often helps me with my Chinese. He likes English food. We often go to the restaurant& for dinner.&&&& Oh, Tom has a little (幼小的) sister. __6__&name is Linda.&&She is only three years old.&&She likes &bananas and apples. I often __7__&bananas for her. This girl likes comedies, She often __8__&to see &movies with her parents on weekends.&&I like this girl and she likes me, too.&&She says I'm very__9__.&&Well, Dave has an aunt.&&Her name is Cindy.&&She works at Huaxing Clothes Store.&&She gets up at six &every morning and she gets home at six every evening. She likes playing __10__&piano and she has a &piano. She wants to join the music club.
(&&&& ) 1. A. has&&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. with&&&&&&(&&&& ) 3. A. teach&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A. fifth&&&& (&&&& ) 5. A. and&&&&&& (&&&& ) 6. A. Her&&&&&& (&&&& ) 7. A. call&&&&&&(&&&& ) 8. A. goes&&&&&&(&&&& ) 9. A. boring&&&&(&&&& ) 10. A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. have&&&&&&&&B. and&&&&&&&& B. teaches&&&& B. first&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&B. She&&&&&&&& B. buy&&&&&&&& B. go&&&&&&&&&&B. difficult&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. is&&&&&&&&C. of&&&&&&&&C. teaching&&C. fifteen&& C. for&&&&&& C. They&&&&&&C. is&&&&&&&&C. going&&&& C. funny&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. are&&&&&&&& D. at&&&&&&&&&&D. teacher&&&& D. second&&&&&&D. but&&&&&&&& D. We&&&&&&&&&&D. has&&&&&&&& D. get&&&&&&&& D. not well&&&&D. /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&&& My & 1& &home is in the country (乡下). The air there is fresh and it is & 2& . My house is very beautiful. & 3&& atleast three floors. There is a river & 4& &my house and behind & 5& &is a big garden. I can & 6& &trees and flowers in it.I like & 7&&&green everywhere and green is my & 8& &color. I like to work in the & 9& &and fish in the river. I'd like to invite my friends to my home. Then we can chat and play games. How & 10& &we are.
(&&&& ) 1. A. dream&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. quite&&&&& (&&&& ) 3. A. There are& (&&&& ) 4. A. in front of(&&&& ) 5. A. them&&&&&& (&&&& ) 6. A. grow&&&&&& (&&&& ) 7. A. saw&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 8. A. best&&&&&& (&&&& ) 9. A. park&&&&&& (&&&& ) 10. A. happy&&&&
B. day&&&&&&&& &B. quiet&&&&&& &B. There is&&& &B. in the front&&&&B. it&&&&&&&&& &B. make&&&&&&& &B. look&&&&&&& &B. favourite&& &B. garden&&&&& &B. happily&&&&
C. dreams&& &C. quietly& &C. Have&&&& &C. under&&&&&& &&& C. I&&&&&&& &C. read&&&& &C. to see&& &C. like&&&& &C. house&&& &C. please&&
D. night&&&&& &D. quitely&&& &D. Has&&&&&&& &D. on&&&&&&&& &D. my parents &&&& D. do&&&&&&&& &D. to look&&& &D. love&&&&&& &D. home&&&&&& &D. unhappy&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~}

我要回帖

更多关于 dining room的发音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信