推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口人教版八年级物理 新人教版八年级物理 人教版八年级数学 人教版八年级英语 人教版..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
人教版八年级上英语重要句型转换专项练习
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初三英语句型转换复习题[1]
【网络综合 - 初中三年级】这篇关于初三英语句型转换复习题,是无忧考网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!
二. 句型转换(按要求改写下列句子)  1. Bruce bought a dictionary yesterday. (改为否定句)  
Bruce ________ ________ a dictionary yesterday.  2. Mr. Smith does morning exercises every day. (改为一般疑问句)  
________ Mr. Smith ______ morning exercises every day?  3. Allan will go back to England by plane next month. (就划线部分提问)  
________ _______ Allan go back to England next month?  4. There are some apples on the table. (改为否定句)  
There _______ _______ apples on the table.  5. When she sees you, she will tell you the news(就划线部分提问)  
_______ ______ she tell you the news?  6. Uncle Wang likes making things. (改写为否定句)  
Uncle Wang _______ _______ making things.  7. Ann returned the book to the library yesterday. (改为一般疑问句)  
________ Ann _______ the book to the library yesterday?  8. Our city is very beautiful. (改为感叹句)  
_______ _______ our city is!  9. He has worked in this school for five years. (就划线部分提问)  
_______ _______ has he worked in this school?  10. Both of them are my best friends. (改为否定句)  
_______ of them _______ my best friend.  11. They are happy to see each other. (改为感叹句)  
_______ ______ they are to see each other!  12. The exam begins at nine. (改为一般疑问句)  
________ the exam _______ at nine?  13. He was playing basketball at four yesterday afternoon. (就划线部分提问)  
______ ______ he ______ at four yesterday afternoon?  14. He had nothing for breakfast. (改为反意疑问句)  
He had nothing for breakfast ______ _______?  15. She doesn't think I can surf on the Internet. (改反意疑问句)  
She doesn't think I can surf on the Internet, _______ _______?  16. He's put the tree in the hole? (改为一般疑问句)  
______ he ______ the tree in the hole?  17. How useful the book is! (改为陈述句)  
It is ______ ______ useful book.<你现在的位置 : &
八年级英语同义句转换练习
  1.& That's& right.& =You're ________.   2.& He often travels by plane.& = He often ______ ____ _______ _______ travel.&   &&& = He often travels _____ ______. = He often travels ______ _____ _______ .   3.& Maybe that is a cat. = That's ______ ______ a cat.   4.& We sometimes go to a movie. = We sometimes ______ _______ _____ _______.   5.& Maybe something is wrong with your bike.   &&& = There ______ _______ something _______ ________ your bike.   6.& what's wrong with you? =What's _______ ________ with you? =What's the trouble?   7.& Would you like to watch the World Cup? = Why _____ ______ ______the World Cup?   &&& = Why ____ ________the World Cup? = _____ ______ the World Cup?   8.& There are a lot of flowers everywhere. = There are _____ flowers _____ and there.   9.& There are many shops on either side of the street.   &&& =& There are many shops on _______ side of the street.   10. Two heads are better than one. = Two heads are ___________ than one.   11. He is too fat to run fast. = He isn't ____ ______ ______ run fast.   12. Bob is the tallest in his class. =Bob is taller than _____ ______ boy in his class.   13. I think it's wrong. = I______ ______ it's __________.   14. I'd like some English food. = I'd like _________ English.   15. I often go to America for holiday by air. = I often ____ _____ America for my holiday.   16. How's the weather today? = ________ the weather ___________ like?   17. My bike doesn't work now. =______ ______ something_______with my bike   &&& =My bike ______ ________.   18. What do you think of Chengdu? = _____ do you ______ Chengdu?   19. Who takes care of your sick mother? =Who ______ _______ your sick mother?   20. We didn't catch the train because we left late.   &&& =We left late ______ we didn't catch the train.   21. My mother often does some washing.&& = My mother often ______ ___________.   22. The number of people in China is over 1.000.000.000.   &&& = The number of people in China is _______ _________ 1.000.000.000.   23. I sit in front of tom. =Tom ______ ______ _______.   24. It's seven in the evening. =It's _____ _______.   25. The Easterners are different from the westerners.   &&& = The Easterners ________ _______ ______ _______ the westerners.   26. Bob is the earliest in our class. = Bob is ______ than ______ ______ student in our class.   27. We all like our teacher. = ______ of _______ ________ our teacher.   28. Five students come here. the other students watch them.   = Five students come here. _____ _________ watch them.   29. Don't shout. the baby is sleeping. =_____ ________ .the baby is _________.   30. I want some tea. please. = I _______ _______ some tea.   31. He is too old to work now. = He ______ _______ ________ to work now.   = He is ______ old _______ he can't work now.   32. Tom isn't as tall as Ben. = Tom is ______ _______ Ben.   33. My friends and I are playing football now.   &&&& =I _______ my friends ______ playing football now.   34. Did you enjoyed yourself last Sunday? = Did you _____ ____ ______ ____ last Sunday?   35. I have a pen in my hand. = ______ ______ a pen in my hand.   36. At last. we all passed the exam. = In ______ ______. we all passed the exam.   37. Li Li got the first prize in the exam. = Li Li ____ the first prize in the exam.   38. Edison left school when he was five. = Edison left school ___ ____ ____ ____ five.   39. We can see some rubbish here and there. =We can see some rubbish ____________.   40. There is only an apple on the tree. =The tree only ________ ______ apple _____ it.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 苏教版初二英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信