Example: sh query.sh wdbd '' titl是什么意思+PAGE

& | My BuyingMy SellingGeneral & |
Seller:Trust Level&:&Since&:&29 Aug 2014
GST ID: [0] (0) &gt
| WD MY BOOK PRO 10TB PROFESSIONAL RAID STORAGE WDBDTB0100JSL-SESNItem ID :
Scan with smartphone& share with friends!
Model/SKU:WDBDTB0100JSL-SESN
Condition:New
My Book Pro
Professional RAID Storage
Accelerate your creativity
Designed specifically for the creative professional and data intensive user, My Book Pro is WD&s fastest external storage solution yet. With up to 12 TB of storage and up to 435 MB/s transfer rates, large files can be backed up, transferred and edited faster than ever. My Book Pro storage brings performance, reliability and the easiest set up possible all in one device.
Performance driven. Proven reliability.
My Book Pro storage combines the power of dual 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 ports, USB 3.0 compatibility, the peace-of-mind of hardware RAID and the speed of two 7200 RPM WD Black drives all to accelerate your workflow. Plus, it has convenient front-access USB ports to charge and sync smartphones, tablets or cameras on the fly.
Performance and capacity
My Book Pro storage is equipped with 7200 RPM WD Black SATA drives, the preferred drive of creative professionals, experts and users with high-performance requirements. With up to 12 TB of capacity and enhanced features that maximize system performance, these drives allow you to spend more time doing what you love most and less time waiting.
Advanced connectivity
Get up to 20 Gb/s data-transfer rate with Thunderbolt 2 technology and daisy chain up to six additional Thunderbolt devices with no impact on throughput speed. Whether you have two 4K monitors on your workstation, additional storage devices, tablets and cameras they all can be connected at the same time.
Hardware RAID
Because RAID processing is handled by the My Book Pro device, data bottlenecks are reduced and throughput is improved with no impact to your computer&s CPU performance.
Customizable configuration options:
RAID 0 (Default)&& Stripes your data across both drives. This provides the very best performance with increased throughput and standard security.
RAID 1&& Saves half the capacity to write a duplicate copy of your files on the second drive for increased protection of your data.
JBOD&& Allows your computer to view and use the two drives as separate volumes.
The professional choice
The My Book Pro was designed for the creative community like photographers, photo curators, architects, engineers, desktop publishers, videographers, audio editors and anyone who works with data-intensive digital files.
Consolidate&your important files and digital content.
Fast transfer&with Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.0.
Back up&with Apple Time Machine& or compatible software.
Easy setup&right out of the box, pre-formatted for Mac& OS X.
Formatted for Mac, can be reformatted for Windows.
Complete control&with WD Drive Utilities, to manage RAID configurations, run drive diagnostics and format your drive. No tools required when upgrading or hot swapping drives.
Multiple 4K screens&can be connected at the same time.
Front-mounted USB ports&to connect and transfer your files on the fly.
Store, protect and navigate&your extensive photo and video library.
Edit directly&off the My Book Pro when computer storage is limited.
Specifications
Maximum Transfer Rate
Operating System
WDBDTB0100JSL
USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 2 x2
Up to 400 MB/s
Mac/Windows
Transfer speeds achieved in system tests on Thunderbolt interface by WD. Performance may vary based on operating system and hardware configuration.
Compatibility
Thunderbolt 2: Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later, Windows 8.1 64-bit or later
USB 3.0: Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Windows 7 or later
Formatted HFS+ journaled for Mac OS X
Requires reformatting for Windows operating systems
Backward compatible with first-generation Thunderbolt systems
Buy with confidence, we have 609 Good Ratings from buyers!
1.Buyer: qi**** & &|& Date: 27/7/ &|&Item ID: 2.thanksBuyer: sc**** & &|& Date: 27/7/ &|&Item ID: 3.really fastBuyer: sc**** & &|& Date: 27/7/ &|&Item ID: 4.Very fast! awesome service will deal again in future! keep it up for outstanding service! thumbs up! and thank you!Buyer: ph**** & &|& Date: 22/7/ &|&Item ID: 5.Very fast! awesome service will deal again in future! keep it up for outstanding service! thumbs up! and thank you!Buyer: ph**** & &|& Date: 22/7/ &|&Item ID: 6.Very fast! awesome service will deal again in future! keep it up for outstanding service! thumbs up! and thank you!Buyer: ph**** & &|& Date: 22/7/ &|&Item ID: 7.Very fast! awesome service will deal again in future! keep it up for outstanding service! thumbs up! and thank you!Buyer: ph**** & &|& Date: 22/7/ &|&Item ID: 8.Rrecommended seller. Very fast and responsive!Buyer: kr**** & &|& Date: 20/7/ &|&Item ID:
Payment methods
Question & Comment
We shall endeavour to deliver your order within 1- 3 working days upon successful payment confirmation unless otherwise specifiy. You should be able to receive your order within 3-10 business days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) after shipment date, depending on the shipping courier you have chosen.
TECHVIEW is committed to ensure that your orders are delivered to you safely and on time. Therefore only the authorized receiver shall be permitted to accept the delivery. Please make sure that the authorized receiver is present to make the authorized signature. TECHVIEW reserve the rights not to release the delivery in the absence of the authorized receiver.
TECHVIEW is making every effort to deliver your order within the time stated. However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, slight delay in deliveries might occur, TECHVIEW will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late or delayed delivery.
In the event if your package is lost by the shipping courier and your package has not been insured, we will only replace the lost products with the amount that is declared on the invoice according to your request.
You are required to make a report to us on damaged item(s) in your package within 24 hours after you have received the package. We will not entertain any request if more than 24 hours after you have received the package.
Orders will be charged packing and post based on the weight of the order. Packing and post costs will be added to your order total. Please note that due to varying size and weight of our products, and different postage rate to each country, the postage and packing costs will be calculated on an individual basis. Once your package has been shipped out, we shall not be held responsible/liable if any of the products are missing or damaged during shipping. TECHVIEW recommends that you insure your packages and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in shipping. Please check your delivery address carefully as we will not be responsible for delivery to an incorrect address. The customer shall be responsible for the cost to resend a package that is returned because of an incorrect address.
The shipping cost that you paid does not includes tax and duties or any other extra charges impose by your local custom
If you have instructed us to create a lower value invoice for you and in the event that the parcel or package is lost during shipment, Fedex, DHL, UPS or any shipping agents shall only compensate on the lower invoice value for your order that you instructed us to put.
We reserve the right to put whatever amount of this order value in the shipping invoice if there is no request to change the order value or even if you have state an order value for us.
We do not entertain request for shipping packages in multiple parcels.
Recently Sold ItemsRM 229.00RM 489.00RM 460.00RM 1,150.00RM 80.00RM 3,799.00RM 1,899.00RM 49.00RM 1,339.00RM 1,299.00RM 899.00RM 209.00&& techview's items&&•&&&&•&&&&•&&.
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.
Our Affiliates:Fox 40 Jackson WDBD from Jackson, Mississippi
Tags: , , , , ,
Fox 40 is a TV station in Jackson, MS. It’s a local news and entertainment station that broadcasts a range of news, sports, entertainment and lifestyle programming. In addition to being known as Fox 40 Jackson WDBD, it’s also called simply by its FCC call sign WDBD. You can watch the station online via its collection of videos, updated regularly. See our Jackson WDBD review below, done with an emphasis on its streaming.
Name: Fox 40 Jackson WDBDCall Sign: WDBDLocation: Jackson, Mississippi, United StatesGenre: Local News, Entertainment Website:
If you want to learn more about WDBD than what’s in our review, use the buttons in the ‘Visit this station around the web’ box. If you’re interested in a different station or stream, use the search box at the top of the page.
Review of Fox 40 Jackson WDBD
Streaming:
- Video On Demand
Jackson WDBD’s rating of 8.2 out of 10 is based on a number of factors. One of the biggest ‘pros’ is the station’s video collection, where viewers can watch the day’s news on demand. However, there’s no Fox 40 live stream available, losing the station some points. More about our
Fox 40 is owned by American Sprint Media. It is an affiliate of the network Fox network. As an affiliate, Jackson WDBD tends to focus its original news coverage on local issues during the traditional morning, mid-day, evening and late-night news slots. To fill in the rest of its broadcasting schedule, the station airs national programs provided by Fox.
Check out how Fox 40 Jackson WDBD compares to other
See WDBD’s FCC Profile
Fox 40 has a public information file maintained by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC). To go directly to WDBD’s FCC file, click the FCC button above.
The FCC’s station profile will contain important information about Jackson WDBD that falls within the public domain. For example, it may disclose such details as political advertisement time the station has sold (or given away), ownership particulars, or pending applications for programming changes.
Available Job Opportunities at Jackson WDBD
To see the opportunities available at Fox 40, from internships and entry-level jobs up to high-ranking roles, click the Jobs button above. Given the diversity of positions the organization needs to operate successfully, there are usually several openings.
Contact the Station
If you’re a public relations rep, you may want to mail some promotional materials to the station or get in touch with a specific member of its team. If you’re a curious viewer, you might be interested in arranging a tour of the station’s facilities. In either case, in addition to the contact info above, here are some more ways to get in touch—By mail: 715 S Jefferson St Jackson, MS 39201. Phone: 601-948-3333. Fax: 601-922-0268. Email:
Visit this station around the web
Latest on FacebookHILARIOUS VIDEO: Parents try to get their child to say ‘Mama’… Umm… The dog says it insteadYeah, you’re going to need to see this&&http://bit.ly/2aKUPza
What do you think about this video? ... &&I was thinking in my head, he can do basically anything to me. My power was stripped away from me.&.
CAUGHT ON CAM: While cleaning a city park in Hawaii, her community service supervisor grabbed her behind and started asking for sexual favors.
That's when she decided to turn to Facebook Live....What happened next&&http://bit.ly/2a0eFJj ... &&The first thing was let me go get the gun, so I went and got the gun before I even called the police...& UNEXPECTED VISITOR: A Jackson woman woke up this morning to let her dog out....and that's when she noticed something odd in her backyard.What she discovered about him when police showed up with flashing lights&&http://bit.ly/2aKP9VK ... &DASH CAM VIDEO:
Not only did the Charlotte woman threaten to slit his throat, but she also offered to, um.....do THIS in exchange for her release...&&http://bit.ly/2a0aCNl ... &HORRIFYING: A fisherman found her dismembered body inside a tote bag that was floating down the river...What investigators discovered about her past&&http://bit.ly/2aKIICc ... &
Popular Now:
& wTVPC | TV Without Borders(TM)
Follow Us on第三方登录:}

我要回帖

更多关于 titl是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信