请教大师: =LARGE(($E$3:$E$30),MIN( 3,count on me($E$3:$E$30)))<=E6是什么意思

Impressions from The E3 2014 Press Conferences: Sony
E3 2014 concluded its Monday of press conferences and reveals with Sony’s conference, and the PlayStation family proved to deliver with new games and plenty of familiar titles alike.
While attending this week’s E3 2014, the DualShockers staff breaks down the Sony conference to see what the company has to offer on PS4, PS3, and PS Vita in the next year:
Tony Polanco (Staff Writer)
Coming off the heels of their highly successful presentation from last year, Sony’s E3 showing this time was a bit of a mixed bag. While it was a solid show, full of great game footage and humor, it did have certain sections which slowed down the proceedings.
This show had a bit of a split personality. One half was playful while the other was business. The business side was the one that dragged things down for me. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t care less about sales numbers or other stats. The audience felt this way too and you could feel the life being sucked out of the room when this happened.
While the business talk was dull, what I remember most was the cool stuff that was shown. I really liked the part where they focused on fan letters. This was a fun way for them to show footage for games like LittleBigPlanet 3 and Dead Island 2. The highlight here was for the remake of Grim Fandango which was hilariously introduced via a “little girl’s” letter. This girl, who was both 12 years old at the beginning of the letter and 10 years old by the end of it, was none other than Tim Schafer.
Indie games had a strong showing again this year. Sony has been extremely supportive of these games so it was no surprise to see them get featured so prominently. Devolver had a lot of titles on deck such as Broforce and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. Entwined was a mini show stopper for me seeing as how this beautiful looking game pretty much came out of nowhere. My personal favorite indie game shown was No Man’s Sky which has the makings of being a great sci-fi game.
As far as third party AAA games went, I liked what was shown for Destiny, Mortal Kombat X, Far Cry 4, and Batman: Arkham Knight. Far Cry 4 had war elephants and Batman had a Batmobile that could strafe. You can’t top that. The biggest game of this lot was Grand Theft Auto V which is now (officially) PS4 bound. Personality speaking, the fact that I can transfer my GTA Online data from the PS3 to the PS4 was the best news of all.
Besides LBP3, the big first party games were The Order 1886 and of course, Uncharted 4 which has the title of A Thief’s End. The Order had some sweet gameplay of the main character going toe to claw against a monster. This game is always impressive and I really liked this footage. Uncharted 4 had no gameplay to speak of but I can assume that what we saw was in-game footage. The game gave me the impression that this would be the last Uncharted game given the air of finality in the trailer and of the title.
There was some talk about Project Morpheus. To be honest, I thought that it would have gotten more stage time but it was quickly glossed over. This is a bit odd considering that this technology must have cost Sony a lot of money to produce. I wasn’t complaining about the lack of Project Morpheus news though seeing as how VR technology is neat gimmick at best to me.
PlayStation TV and PlayStation now will be the means by which the PS4 will have backwards compatibility. To be honest, I failed to see the difference between the two services at least in terms of what they ultimately provide.
As for non gaming news we learned that the Powers TV series would be coming exclusively to the PlayStation Network. Powers is one of my favorite comic books so I got excited when this was announced. I got even more excited when comic book writer/Powers creator Brian Michael Bendis came on stage to talk about the series. Seeing Bendis at E3 was a very surreal experience for me since I’m a huge fan of his.
I know that some were disappointed with Sony’s conference this year. There was a lot of non-gaming talk and games like The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III were MIA. I can understand why some felt this way but I think the good outweighed the bad and I left that conference pleased.
Ryan Meitzler (Staff Writer)
While competing against the likes of Microsoft, Ubisoft, and EA during this week’s E3 between the press conferences, it’s safe to describe that Sony’s was (suitably) the “biggest.” Set in the LA Memorial Sports Arena, Sony’s presentation was filled to the brim with announcements during its two hours, and while not every reveal or demonstration shown landed successfully, out of all the press conferences it definitely felt the most substantial.
Out of sheer content, Sony’s conference had the most to announce, and it landed across every scope of the company’s systems and platforms. They had plenty of new game announcements, on-stage demonstrations, showing their services like PlayStation Now and PSN updates, and the reveal of what’s to come through the Western release of PlayStation TV and exclusive new features for PS+ subscribers.
Sony’s presentation was neatly divided into three distinct sections between a section of gaming, business, and ending with everything else: let’s start with the first section.
After debuting the show with an in-depth look at Destiny, Sony opened the floodgates with a look at games across the spectrum of PlayStation: we saw reveals for new titles like Bloodborne (formerly From Software’s Project Beast), Suda 51’s Let It Die, Entwined (now released on PSN), the surprise reveal of LittleBigPlanet 3, and the fun debut of Dead Island 2. Likewise, the first part of the presentation also gave us looks at plenty of the titles we have already known, but in a more in-depth sense: we saw the terrors waiting in titles like The Order: 1886, the high energy indie spirit in games from Devolver Digital like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and Broforce, and Hello Games’ procedurally-generated space exploration game No Man’s Sky.
The first part of the presentation was easily the highlight of the show for me – it was fun, engaging, and had more than a share of laughs and applause alike, as Sony revealed these games and had more than a share of great surprises (like the newly-announced Grim Fandango remake) in a true “E3” fashion.
Afterwards, the conference, while filled with plenty of great announcements, was noticeably uneven in its overall presentation and flow. Following the quick pace of the first section with the debut of several new games and presentations of some familiar ones, Sony execs like Andrew House and others came on stage to talk business, amidst some new reveals and surprises like the announcement of the Western release for PlayStation TV, new original TV series like the comic adaptation Powers heading to PSN, and more details on PlayStation Now.
While informational and a good way to gage Sony’s success after a stellar year with the PS4 launch, at times the second portion of the conference did dip into some of the same issues that Microsoft experienced last year – surprisingly, it was the complete switch from Microsoft’s “games-only” approach at this year’s conference. With the second section of the presentation taking up new details on PlayStation Now functionality with Sony Bravia TVs and a large block devoted to the reveal of Powers, a new original TV series adaptation of the Brian Michael Bendis comic series, it was exciting but teetered at points into a lack of focus on what’s important: the games.
Thankfully, the final part of the presentation kicked things back in with looks at mostly familiar titles, but with great presentation and excitement. Sony’s presentation gave us a big look at Batman: Arkham Knight in a demo that filled the room with lots of excitement (and plenty of fake smoke), Far Cry 4 wowed with gliding, mountain climbing, and elephants destroying trucks, and lifted the lid on next-gen versions of Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us: Remastered coming this fall.
Ending on a high note with the fantastic teaser for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and the reveal of its 2015 debut, Sony’s presentation was certainly the biggest in terms of announcements, content, and what they had to show. Paving the way through this year (and next year) with lots of exclusives, plenty of third-party exclusive partnerships, and notable enhancements to PSN, PS+, and their other services, Sony’s E3 conference wasn’t necessarily the smoothest ride with a few bumps along the way, but the road that they showed at the event was certainly one of the clearest paths.
By continuing past this page, you by your continued use of this site, agree to be bound by and abide by the . & 2014 DualShockers.
All content, including editorials, comments, and any other written works on DualShockers, are licensed under a
permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution.Protein knowledgebaseProtein sets from fully sequenced genomesSequence clustersSupporting dataSelect one of the options below to target your search:Sequence archiveHelp pages, FAQs, UniProtKB manual, documents, news archive, etc.You are using a version of browser that may not display all the features of this website. Please consider upgrading .Q15185- TEBP_HUMANUniProtQ15185 - TEBP_HUMAN(max 400 entries)Your basket is currently empty.Select item(s) and click on "Add to basket" to create your own collection here (400 entries max)Prostaglandin E synthase 3PTGES3Homo sapiens (Human)Annotation score: 5 out of 5- Experimental evidence at protein leveli
Entry version 145 (26 Nov 2014)Sequence version 1 (01 Nov 1996) | FunctioniCytosolic prostaglandin synthase that catalyzes the oxidoreduction of prostaglandin endoperoxide H2 (PGH2) to prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) (PubMed:). Molecular chaperone that localizes to genomic response elements in a hormone-dependent manner and disrupts receptor-mediated transcriptional activation, by promoting disassembly of transcriptional regulatory complexes (PubMed:, PubMed:). Facilitates HIF alpha proteins hydroxylation via interaction with EGLN1/PHD2, leading to recruit EGLN1/PHD2 to the HSP90 pathway (PubMed:)."Stable association of hsp90 and p23, but Not hsp70, with active human telomerase.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: INTERACTION WITH TERT, FUNCTION AS A CO-CHAPERONE IN TELOMERASE HOLOENZYME ASSEMBLY. "Disassembly of transcriptional regulatory complexes by molecular chaperones.",
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION AS A CHAPERONE. "Molecular identification of cytosolic prostaglandin E2 synthase that is functionally coupled with cyclooxygenase-1 in immediate prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION AS A PROSTAGLANDIN SYNTHASE, BIOPHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, CATALYTIC ACTIVITY, PATHWAY. "Defective Tibetan PHD2 binding to p23 links high altitude adaption to altered oxygen sensing.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION, INTERACTION WITH EGLN1. Catalytic activityi(5Z,13E)-(15S)-9-alpha,11-alpha-epidioxy-15-hydroxyprosta-5,13-dienoate = (5Z,13E)-(15S)-11-alpha,15-dihydroxy-9-oxoprosta-5,13-dienoate."Molecular identification of cytosolic prostaglandin E2 synthase that is functionally coupled with cyclooxygenase-1 in immediate prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION AS A PROSTAGLANDIN SYNTHASE, BIOPHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, CATALYTIC ACTIVITY, PATHWAY. KineticsiKM=14 &M for PGH2"Molecular identification of cytosolic prostaglandin E2 synthase that is functionally coupled with cyclooxygenase-1 in immediate prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION AS A PROSTAGLANDIN SYNTHASE, BIOPHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, CATALYTIC ACTIVITY, PATHWAY. Vmax=190 nmol/min/mg enzyme toward PGH2"Molecular identification of cytosolic prostaglandin E2 synthase that is functionally coupled with cyclooxygenase-1 in immediate prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION AS A PROSTAGLANDIN SYNTHASE, BIOPHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, CATALYTIC ACTIVITY, PATHWAY. Pathwayi.GO - Molecular functioniGO - Biological processiKeywords - Molecular functioni, Keywords - Biological processi, , , , , Enzyme and pathway databases
Reactomei Synthesis of Prostaglandins (PG) and Thromboxanes (TX).
Attenuation phase.
HSF1 activation.
UniPathwayi.Names & TaxonomyiProtein namesiRecommended name:Prostaglandin E synthase 3 (EC:"Molecular identification of cytosolic prostaglandin E2 synthase that is functionally coupled with cyclooxygenase-1 in immediate prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION AS A PROSTAGLANDIN SYNTHASE, BIOPHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, CATALYTIC ACTIVITY, PATHWAY. )Alternative name(s):Cytosolic prostaglandin E2 synthaseShort name: cPGESHsp90 co-chaperoneProgesterone receptor complex p23Telomerase-binding protein p23Gene namesiName:Synonyms:P23, TEBPOrganismiTaxonomic identifieri
[]Taxonomic lineagei &
Proteomesi: Chromosome 12Organism-specific databases
HGNCi PTGES3. Subcellular locationiGO - Cellular componentiKeywords - Cellular componentiPathology & BiotechiOrganism-specific databases
PharmGKBi PTM / ProcessingiMolecule processingFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsChaini160Prostaglandin E synthase 3PRO_Amino acid modificationsFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsModified residuei1N6-acetyllysine"Lysine acetylation targets protein complexes and co-regulates major cellular functions.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: ACETYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT LYS-33, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Modified residuei1Phosphoserine, , Submitted (MAR-2009) to UniProtKBCited for: PROTEIN SEQUENCE OF ;
AND , PHOSPHORYLATION AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY. "Global, in vivo, and site-specific phosphorylation dynamics in signaling networks.", , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-118; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Phosphoproteomic analysis of the human pituitary.", , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Toward a global characterization of the phosphoproteome in prostate cancer cells: identification of phosphoproteins in the LNCaP cell line.", , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Phosphorylation analysis of primary human T lymphocytes using sequential IMAC and titanium oxide enrichment.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Phosphoproteome of resting human platelets.", , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Kinase-selective enrichment enables quantitative phosphoproteomics of the kinome across the cell cycle.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "A quantitative atlas of mitotic phosphorylation.", , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Large-scale phosphoproteome analysis of human liver tissue by enrichment and fractionation of phosphopeptides with strong anion exchange chromatography.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Large-scale proteomics analysis of the human kinome.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Quantitative phosphoproteomic analysis of T cell receptor signaling reveals system-wide modulation of protein-protein interactions.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Quantitative phosphoproteomics reveals widespread full phosphorylation site occupancy during mitosis.", , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113 AND SER-118, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "System-wide temporal characterization of the proteome and phosphoproteome of human embryonic stem cell differentiation.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Modified residuei1Phosphoserine"Global, in vivo, and site-specific phosphorylation dynamics in signaling networks.", , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-118; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Quantitative phosphoproteomics reveals widespread full phosphorylation site occupancy during mitosis.", , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113 AND SER-118, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Modified residuei1Phosphoserine"Global, in vivo, and site-specific phosphorylation dynamics in signaling networks.", , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-118; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Kinase-selective enrichment enables quantitative phosphoproteomics of the kinome across the cell cycle.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "A quantitative atlas of mitotic phosphorylation.", , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Modified residuei1Phosphoserine"Global, in vivo, and site-specific phosphorylation dynamics in signaling networks.", , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-118; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Kinase-selective enrichment enables quantitative phosphoproteomics of the kinome across the cell cycle.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Keywords - PTMi, Proteomic databases
PRIDEi PTM databases
PhosphoSitei ExpressioniGene expression databases
ExpressionAtlasi baseline and differential.
Genevestigatori Organism-specific databases
InteractioniSubunit structureiBinds to the progesterone receptor. Interacts with TERT; the interaction, together with HSP90AA1, is required for correct assembly and stabilization of the telomerase holoenzyme complex. Interacts (via PXLE motif) with EGLN1/PHD2, recruiting EGLN1/PHD2 to the HSP90 pathway to facilitate HIF alpha proteins hydroxylation."Stable association of hsp90 and p23, but Not hsp70, with active human telomerase.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: INTERACTION WITH TERT, FUNCTION AS A CO-CHAPERONE IN TELOMERASE HOLOENZYME ASSEMBLY. "Defective Tibetan PHD2 binding to p23 links high altitude adaption to altered oxygen sensing.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION, INTERACTION WITH EGLN1. Binary interactionsiWithEntry#Exp.IntActNotesAGO23HSP90AA16IRS42Protein-protein interaction databases
BioGridi 66 interactions.
IntActi 38 interactions.
STRINGi StructureiSecondary structure1160Legend: HelixTurnBeta strandFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsBeta strandi5Beta strandi8Beta strandi9Beta strandi8Turni4Beta strandi11Beta strandi10Beta strandi9Beta strandi6Beta strandi3Turni33D structure databases
Select the link destinations:PDBeiRCSB PDBiPDBji
EntryMethodResolution (&A)ChainPositionsPDBsumX-ray2.49A/B[]model-A[]
ProteinModelPortali
SMRi Positions
MobiDBiMiscellaneous databases
EvolutionaryTracei Family & DomainsiDomains and RepeatsFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsDomaini90CSMotifFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsMotifi4PXLE motif"Defective Tibetan PHD2 binding to p23 links high altitude adaption to altered oxygen sensing.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION, INTERACTION WITH EGLN1. Compositional biasFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsCompositional biasi53Asp/Glu-richDomainiThe PXLE motif mediates interaction with EGLN1/PHD2."Defective Tibetan PHD2 binding to p23 links high altitude adaption to altered oxygen sensing.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION, INTERACTION WITH EGLN1. Sequence similaritiesiBelongs to the .Contains 1 .Phylogenomic databases
InParanoidi
PhylomeDBi
TreeFami Family and domain databases
Gene3Di 1 hit.
InterProi CS_dom.
HSP20-like_chaperone.
Pfami CS. 1 hit.
SUPFAMi SSF49764. 1 hit.
PROSITEi CS. 1 hit.
[]Sequences (4)iSequence statusi: Complete.This entry describes 4 isoformsi produced by alternative splicing.
(identifier: Q15185-1)
[]This isoform has been chosen as the 'canonical' sequence. All positional information in this entry refers to it. This is also the sequence that appears in the downloadable versions of the entry.
50MQPASAKWYD RRDYVFIEFC VEDSKDVNVN FEKSKLTFSC LGGSDNFKHL
100NEIDLFHCID PNDSKHKRTD RSILCCLRKG ESGQSWPRLT KERAKLNWLS
150VDFNNWKDWE DDSDEDMSNF DRFSEMMNNM GGDEDVDLPE VDGADDDSQD
160SDDEKMPDLE
16018,697November 1, 1996 - v1Checksum:i2AFD73FBLASTProtParamCompute pI/MWProtScalePeptideMassPeptideCutter (identifier: Q15185-2)
[]The sequence of this isoform differs from the canonical sequence as follows:&&&&&: Missing.Note: No experimental confirmation available.&12714,844Checksum:i6CCB97DBLASTProtParamCompute pI/MWProtScalePeptideMassPeptideCutter (identifier: Q15185-3)
[]The sequence of this isoform differs from the canonical sequence as follows:&&&&&: Missing.Note: No experimental confirmation available.&13014,959Checksum:iDAA5BLASTProtParamCompute pI/MWProtScalePeptideMassPeptideCutter (identifier: Q15185-4)
[]The sequence of this isoform differs from the canonical sequence as follows:&&&&&: Missing.Note: No experimental confirmation available.&13916,476Checksum:i9582520CFE2A0C5ABLASTProtParamCompute pI/MWProtScalePeptideMassPeptideCutterAlternative sequenceFeature keyPosition(s)LengthDescriptionGraphical viewFeature identifierActionsAlternative sequencei33Missing in isoform . "Complete sequencing and characterization of 21,243 full-length human cDNAs.", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE MRNA] (ISOFORMS 1; 2; 3 AND 4). VSP_055363Alternative sequencei30Missing in isoform . "Complete sequencing and characterization of 21,243 full-length human cDNAs.", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE MRNA] (ISOFORMS 1; 2; 3 AND 4). VSP_055364Alternative sequencei21Missing in isoform . "Complete sequencing and characterization of 21,243 full-length human cDNAs.", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE MRNA] (ISOFORMS 1; 2; 3 AND 4). VSP_055365Sequence databases
Select the link destinations:EMBLiGenBankiDDBJi mRNA. Translation: . mRNA. Translation: . mRNA. Translation: . mRNA. Translation: . mRNA. Translation: . Genomic DNA. No translation available. Genomic DNA. Translation: . Genomic DNA. Translation: . mRNA. Translation: . mRNA. Translation: .
UniGeneiHs.50425. Genome annotation databases
Ensembli; ; .
UCSCi human.
human. Keywords - Coding sequence diversityi
Cross-referencesi
Sequence databases
Select the link destinations:
mRNA. Translation:
mRNA. Translation:
mRNA. Translation:
mRNA. Translation:
mRNA. Translation:
Genomic DNA. No translation available.
Genomic DNA. Translation:
Genomic DNA. Translation:
mRNA. Translation:
mRNA. Translation:
3D structure databases
Select the link destinations:
Resolution (&A)
ProteinModelPortali
Protein-protein interaction databases
66 interactions.
38 interactions.
PTM databases
PhosphoSitei
Proteomic databases
Protocols and materials databases
Structural Biology Knowledgebase
Genome annotation databases
Organism-specific databases
GeneCardsi
Phylogenomic databases
InParanoidi
PhylomeDBi
Enzyme and pathway databases
UniPathwayi
Synthesis of Prostaglandins (PG) and Thromboxanes (TX).
Attenuation phase.
HSF1 activation.
Miscellaneous databases
EvolutionaryTracei
GenomeRNAii
Gene expression databases
ExpressionAtlasi
baseline and differential.
Genevestigatori
Family and domain databases
HSP20-like_chaperone.
CS. 1 hit.
SSF49764. 1 hit.
CS. 1 hit.
Publicationsi"Characterization of a novel 23-kilodalton protein of unactive progesterone receptor complexes.", , , Mol. Cell. Biol. 14:94)
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [MRNA] (ISOFORM 1). Tissue: . "Complete sequencing and characterization of 21,243 full-length human cDNAs.", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE MRNA] (ISOFORMS 1; 2; 3 AND 4). Tissue: . "The finished DNA sequence of human chromosome 12.", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE GENOMIC DNA]. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Submitted (JUL-2005) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databasesCited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE GENOMIC DNA]. "The status, quality, and expansion of the NIH full-length cDNA project: the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC)."
[] [] []Cited for: NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE [LARGE SCALE MRNA] (ISOFORM 1). Tissue:
and . , , Submitted (MAR-2009) to UniProtKBCited for: PROTEIN SEQUENCE OF ;
AND , PHOSPHORYLATION AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY. Tissue: . "Stable association of hsp90 and p23, but Not hsp70, with active human telomerase.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: INTERACTION WITH TERT, FUNCTION AS A CO-CHAPERONE IN TELOMERASE HOLOENZYME ASSEMBLY. "Disassembly of transcriptional regulatory complexes by molecular chaperones.",
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION AS A CHAPERONE. "Molecular identification of cytosolic prostaglandin E2 synthase that is functionally coupled with cyclooxygenase-1 in immediate prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION AS A PROSTAGLANDIN SYNTHASE, BIOPHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, CATALYTIC ACTIVITY, PATHWAY. "Global, in vivo, and site-specific phosphorylation dynamics in signaling networks.", , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-118; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Phosphoproteomic analysis of the human pituitary.", , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Toward a global characterization of the phosphoproteome in prostate cancer cells: identification of phosphoproteins in the LNCaP cell line.", , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Phosphorylation analysis of primary human T lymphocytes using sequential IMAC and titanium oxide enrichment.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Phosphoproteome of resting human platelets.", , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Kinase-selective enrichment enables quantitative phosphoproteomics of the kinome across the cell cycle.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "A quantitative atlas of mitotic phosphorylation.", , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113; SER-148 AND SER-151, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Large-scale phosphoproteome analysis of human liver tissue by enrichment and fractionation of phosphopeptides with strong anion exchange chromatography.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Lys-N and trypsin cover complementary parts of the phosphoproteome in a refined SCX-based approach.", , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Large-scale proteomics analysis of the human kinome.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Quantitative phosphoproteomic analysis of T cell receptor signaling reveals system-wide modulation of protein-protein interactions.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Lysine acetylation targets protein complexes and co-regulates major cellular functions.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: ACETYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT LYS-33, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Quantitative phosphoproteomics reveals widespread full phosphorylation site occupancy during mitosis.", , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113 AND SER-118, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. Tissue: . "Initial characterization of the human central proteome.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "System-wide temporal characterization of the proteome and phosphoproteome of human embryonic stem cell differentiation.", , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: PHOSPHORYLATION [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS] AT SER-113, IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "N-terminal acetylome analyses and functional insights of the N-terminal acetyltransferase NatB.", , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: IDENTIFICATION BY MASS SPECTROMETRY [LARGE SCALE ANALYSIS]. "Defective Tibetan PHD2 binding to p23 links high altitude adaption to altered oxygen sensing.", , , , , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: FUNCTION, INTERACTION WITH EGLN1. "Crystal structure and activity of human p23, a heat shock protein 90 co-chaperone.", , , ,
[] [] []Cited for: X-RAY CRYSTALLOGRAPHY (2.49 ANGSTROMS) OF . + Q8WU70Entry historyiIntegrated into UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: December 1, 2000Last sequence update: November 1, 1996Last modified: November 26, 2014This is version 145 of the entry and version 1 of the sequence.
[]Entry statusiReviewed (UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot)Annotation programDisclaimerAny medical or genetic information present in this entry is provided for research, educational and informational purposes only. It is not in any way intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care.MiscellaneousiKeywords - Technical termi, , , Documents
Human chromosome 12: entries, gene names and cross-references to MIM
Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (MIM) cross-references in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot
Index of metabolic and biosynthesis pathways
Index of Protein Data Bank (PDB) cross-references
Index of protein domains and families
External Data}

我要回帖

更多关于 count on me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信