等待您來回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Unit 3 Mid----Autumn Day
Unit 3 Mid----Autumn Day
→ Unit 3 Mid----Autumn Day
【】&&&【】&&&&&&【】中秋节英语作文:Mid-autumn Day
来源:广州渶语网 文章作者:广州英语网小编
I think Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in China. Everybody likes it because it s a family get-together. You see it is called Mid-Autumn Day , so it often comes in September or Octobe
  I think Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in China. Everybody likes it because it's a family get-together. You see it is called&Mid-Autumn Day&, so it often comes in September or October. It is on the 15th of the 8th of the lunar month. Now, let's say something about this interesting festival.
  Firstly, I'd like to say something about the moon. I like it very much because I want to be an astronaut in the future. That day the moon is round, big, just like a beautiful plate hanging on the blue cloth. When I see the moon, I will remember the ancient myths&&the godess Chang Er and her little rabbit are playing under the tree which Wu Gang grows. I will also think about Armstrong's first moonwalk. I will also miss the friends in Tai-wan island, in Macao and Chinese people who are abroad. I know they are missing us very much, too.
  Secondly, I'11 say something about the tradition on Mid-Autumn Day. Look!There's a big tree in a garden of a Chinese fami-ly. All the family members are sitting around a big table under the tree in the open air. They are eating the mooncakes and admiring the full moon in the sky. That is a family reunion dinner. The mooncakes and the moon represent the love from a family. I think this is one of the most valuable things in the world.
  Thirdly,it is a very good opportunity to make three wishes on Mid-Autumn Day. My wishes are: the first, I, an astronaut in the future, would like to go to the moon one day, and stay wi the second, I hope every person in the world will stay with family, share love fro the third, I hope everybody's dream will come true.
  That is the Mid-Autumn Day in my mind. I will always re-member: East or West, home is best.
百科词条:中秋节快乐
Happy Mid-autumn Day
Mid-autumn Day. I have a big meal at home with my parents and relatives. This is
an important festival, so my mother was busy with preparing the dinner from
morning. She bought a lot of foods for the dinner. We ate the dinner at 5:30
p.m.. The dinner was very delicious. I was so full. After dinner, we went to
theHongTingParkto enjoy the glorious full moon. There were many people in the park. We talked to
each other and strangers. Of course, the moon cake was essential. We had a
great night there.
今天是Φ秋节,我同父母和亲戚一起吃了一顿大餐。這是一个重要的节日,所以我妈妈从早到晚都茬忙着准备晚饭。她买了很多的食物做晚餐。峩们傍晚五点半吃晚饭,晚饭很好吃,我吃得佷饱。晚饭过后,我么去红亭公园赏满月。公園里有很多人,不管认识与否,我们互相交谈。当然,月饼是必不可少的。我们在那度过了愉快的夜晚。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围茬6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费訂阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信