五分之内的四年级上册英语三人英语小品

有没有高一的英语剧本?搞笑的,三人演一人独白,五分钟内的_百度知道
有没有高一的英语剧本?搞笑的,三人演一人独白,五分钟内的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Stop.Stop:八戒和沙僧. “I love you”,至尊宝卧,独白)至尊宝, you called me sweetie.沙僧: stay here, you have to wait for me here. Then go back with you and explain everything? You know her: we come to bring you out!(紫跑出. Wait for me here at midnight: Zixia Immortal: you should kill me: It’s none of my business: what is “dong.众妖: Zixia: aaa…, I will tell her three words, who’ s she: do you think I come back for that bull.八戒和沙僧.I can’t take this anymore, Bro Bull: it’s not true? Tell her. I don’t want to be your disciple: what,对2人)铁扇公主. So I request you to marry me in front of my bros.唐僧!铁扇公主!至尊宝: at this time . I…,至走回. She’s dying: sweetie,指向至: this test is that she would marry the guy who can make her Magic Sword go out of the scabbard,the blade is really close to me : if I were you. bro. When you know why you should make sacrifices: damn you? 至尊宝, you called me madam bull!紫霞,拾剑. This prison has no difference with the outside world, please don’t hesitate, the owner of the sword will fall for me whole-heartedly: yes, Iron Fan Princess has come!(铁扇入场)众妖?铁扇公主. If god wanna give me a time limit: so his wife can’t take this anymore: You’ve got a nice name, how did you meet your new wife: I can’t hide a woman here:至尊宝(zh)!至尊宝?至尊宝,猪八戒(p): who’s this guy.八戒和沙僧.铁扇公主:why,紫霞: aaa, I would kill my husband who wanted to get a concubine! kill me. You go out first: piggy.紫霞, follow me,dong……: I’ve told you, I met a pretty girl there!牛魔王: A joke: haha: bro!众妖: what’s this,突然看到紫独自坐在台阶上, how dare you hang around here?至尊宝, and he reaches the Spiders’ Cave with the Grapes, the heartless monkey?紫霞.)第四幕地点! I have something to ask you…紫霞: I object: monkey king!(牛和铁下: I’m asking you: no!牛魔王, the outside world is just a bigger prison:I haven’t heard that before.猪八戒.铁扇公主.(紫霞喜: That bitchbitch[ bitF ]is not lovely anymore,唐僧(t)故事. See you tonight?牛魔王. This is because we’re not united enough,dong…. Just cut my throat,抛剑,菩提(p).Z, who’s this guy.(铁走回: I’ll kill you if you come closer, I go out and protect you, dong : we don’t love each other now?牛魔王: it is still meaningless even if you can put it out,牛魔王(n). I want to show my sincerity,随从(s)故事. Kill him.香香: you have to come back at midnight. Take it easy. So we let the devils do bad to us! I&#39!香香.牛魔王.众妖.铁扇公主: yes!紫霞: what can you tell your wife: Can you stay here for your wedding: let me do this, you can kill me!众妖. Please let me go. This Pandora’s Box is my gift to you. If you can pass it:(香香用毛巾擦拭)至尊宝, how bad you’re.至尊宝, this is my sister xiangxiang,拾剑)紫霞, but I didn’t treasure her: why did you marry your sister to him, you’re naughty again?牛魔王,沙僧(s)!至尊宝: really: Wife!蛤蟆怪,对2人)铁扇公主: I do?牛魔王?(紫抽剑.01 second I think? They are a good match!S,对紫霞)至尊宝, but I think it is the most wonderful lie! what.蛤蟆怪?铁扇公主, OK: Let me introduce my sister and my brother-in –law to you.至尊宝:地牢人物. So I must get the Pandora’s Box back. Don’t disturb me or I’ll kill you? what?至尊宝.(两人同时说)猪八戒. and I’m going to have a concubine today?铁扇公主! It’s just rumour: I won’t go: you don’t want to. Master,dong? Why. Bro,铁扇(t)故事.!铁扇公主, do you think so:牛魔王后花园人物: Good.牛魔王: Concubine! Bro: What do your wife at home think. She’s right now at the Flame Mountain, it’s dangerous.(紫长叹: Zixia.猪八戒. It’s the ultimate pain in the world.众妖: Explain it to me clearly,两人定格.(t唱 only you)至尊宝? I’m gonna kill the ones who block my way, I’m not your disciple!铁扇公主: you come in and have a sit, I…紫霞.01 cm I think!This is my brother!牛魔王:至尊宝(zhi), you……I’ve said I can’t take this anymore,众小妖故事, running to back garden……)第二幕地点,香香: why are you hiding here, my sister-in-law:盘丝洞人物?唐僧, yes……牛魔王, help me please.牛魔王? 牛魔王. Go: ohoh…? I come back for you?(至做尴尬状)香香: “dong:congratulations!蛤蟆怪, I’ve told many lies in my life?蛤蟆怪.紫霞!至尊宝: follow me, please stop……唐僧, you will come back and sing this song with me: Today is my sister’s wedding, dong”: there’re full of obstacles in the way of getting 脚本ures?至尊宝, to me.(z跑走)(The Monkey King succeeds in escaping from the Bull King! it’s just a joke, I’ll say this love will last 10 thousand years, dong! You 俚盏汾股莴噶惑庞can’t object it: just divorced.(The monkey king leaves the front hall,紫霞(z),dong,原地转一圈)人物至尊宝--- 紫霞---唐僧--- 猪八戒---蜘蛛精--- 牛魔王---铁扇公主--- 香香--- 沙僧--- 菩提---随从甲--- 随从乙--- 小妖首领-- 小妖甲--- 小妖乙--- 小妖丙---小妖---(The night……)第三幕地点. my wife.(至尊宝从后台走入人群中)牛魔王?牛魔王!唐僧: sorry.铁扇公主,0, listen to me.Z.唐僧: What’re you doing here. But after a short period of time. (铁转身,铁扇公主: Zixia has a means to test her lover: I have to tell her the truth?至尊宝,随从倒茶)随从! My bro: Thank you:(菩提藏好. I have something to tell him.众妖: zixia ! If God can give me a chance?至尊宝: I think so,于是走过来)至尊宝. Life and death are very minor: Magic Sword: To be honest? Does your wife agree to it: no.now you get a new lover!至尊宝: master…唐僧. Because I’ve decided to tell lies.! But I must castrate you first.(猪喊)至尊宝.;d found my best love: when we watched the moon in the past!至尊宝!牛魔王,master: It’s normal that a man has a dozen of wives: ok.”is……, master, this time!紫霞: I won’t trust you anymore?至尊宝: master: King, madam bull, 0. I hope you would say yes: I trust you:至尊宝(z),至走出来: I help you: we come to save you,蛤蟆怪: do you know “dong.唐僧:Have a drink of tea?(2人走近)铁扇公主, I will shut up.But I hate myself that I can’t get the box back!牛魔王?牛魔王: I passed the desert last night!Come here: she…: you called me sister-in-law: You sons of bitches!至尊宝: you’ve got a wife. I felt regretful after that:Don’t cry.. Namonitabhaya…:It’s really a happy day. That’s fine, I know you’re a good guy. I think I’ve fallen for you once I know you: you go back.(剑从至的怀中落下)众妖. Let’s figure it out.. What the hell is going on. Xiang xiang? really:牛魔王.”! Bro.牛魔王?唐僧:(至跑过来! I’ll get the Pandora’s box back tonight: you’re welcome: let me do something to my bros first!(牛和铁上场)牛魔王,至尊宝:Have you a wife?牛魔王. She can do nothing about it,抱剑)紫霞. It’s me who should cry: Let me do this:婚礼现场人物大话西游英文话剧剧本第一幕地点. Sandy
其他类似问题
独白的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁需要一篇两人的短篇小品剧本,五分钟就演完的,谢谢!
需要一篇两人的短篇小品剧本,五分钟就演完的,谢谢!
甲:我们俩给大家表演
乙:对,说一段相声
甲:我们俩啊, 上了台啊是搭档
乙:下了台呢,是同桌
甲:他就是我同桌的你,(唱)谁娶了多愁善感的你,
乙:这位唱上了
甲:(继续唱)谁安慰爱哭的你,谁的把你的长发剃去,谁给你画的胡须
乙:我哪有胡须啊
甲:这不么,八字胡,哦,看错了,是眉毛
乙:你什么眼神啊
甲:开个小玩笑,现在我们俩可是亲如兄弟的好朋友
乙:对,关系特别的铁
甲:如果我是任天堂
乙:我就是那魂斗罗,最好的玩伴
甲:如果我是哈利波特
乙:那我就是邓布利多,时时刻刻关心你
甲:如果我是擎天柱
乙:那我就是大黄蜂,亲密的战友
甲:如果我是玉米加农炮
乙:那我就是高坚果,好嘛,植物大战僵尸
甲:我们俩从小就是同学
乙:对,小学我们俩就同班
甲:那时候老师总让我们说自己的理想
乙:对,老师总问,你长大了想干什么
甲:我的梦想是当**叔叔
乙:小男孩都羡慕**
甲:通过我多年的努力,现在我的梦想实现了一半……
乙:怎么是一半呢?
甲:有人管我叫叔叔了……
乙:哦,这么个一半啊。再努力,还有人管你叫大爷呢,管什么用啊
甲:我们俩从小就是兄弟,我们还有一个共同的宿敌
乙:宿敌
甲:对,他的名字,叫别人家的孩子
乙:别人家的孩子?
甲:对,我小时候一调皮,我妈就说,你看看,别人家孩子多听话
乙:对,我一考试不及格,我妈就说,你看看,别人家总考一百
甲:这个别人家孩子从来不玩游戏,从来不聊QQ,天天就知道学习
乙:这个别人家的孩子,长得好看,又听话,回回年级第一
甲:上学在外地一个月只要400生活费还嫌多
乙:说了半天,这别人家孩子到底长什么样啊
甲:是啊,这么完美的孩子得长什么样啊
乙:从来就没见过,那只是一个传说
甲:有一天,学校广场上号召同学们献血,说是200CC送一盒巧克力,400CC送个手表。我想那我捐400,献了爱心,还有手表戴,我的搭档不一样
乙:我怎么了?
甲:我的搭档听说了,跑过去问护士:“一万CC送什么?”
乙:霍,一万CC
甲:护士淡定的说:“骨灰盒。。。”
乙:连骨髓都抽没了
甲:我这搭档很有爱心
乙:爱心什么啊爱心,我这不是财迷转窍么
甲:还有一次,我和搭档去看电影,演的是哈利波特
乙:对,我们都喜欢这个
甲:进场的时候,一小女孩和她妈妈在我们背后,是个小粉丝,穿着斗篷,拿着一个玩具的魔杖玩,
乙:哈利波特的小影迷
甲:她举起魔杖指着我搭档的后背:我要把你变成丑八怪!这也搁别人,可能就生气了,我的搭档,他很有度量,他听完,笑了
乙:小孩啊,咱不能和他一般见识
甲:他转身过去,“小朋友,你也来看电影啊”,就听到一声惊叫:妈妈!妈妈!魔法显灵了。
乙:唉哟,去你的吧
最后没看懂,那是什么意思
额,我又给您换了一个,希望能帮到您!!
:搞笑幽默相声小品短剧本台词 校园小品 人物:,。场景:教室 团支书:同学们,同窗们,同志们,同胞们,同。。。同。。。同什么们!请大家听我说一句! 小艾:说吧。 团支书:你们听不听啊? 小艾:听着呢! 团支书:真的听? 小艾:真的! 团支书:确定? 小艾:确定。 团支书:不反悔? 小艾:不反悔。 团支书:你们是认真的?没骗我? 小艾:你啊? 团支书:噢,我开始说了!----我要说什么来的? 小艾晕倒。 团支书:啊!!!!对了! 小艾坐起。 团支书:我真的忘了我要说什么! 小艾又晕倒。 团支书:好了,言归传正,你们再不能醉死梦生了!你们一定要自强不息,自告奋勇,自,自,自。。。好好改过,抵制日货! 小艾:这都什么乱七八糟的! 团支书:小玲!你为什么上课要睡觉? 小艾:我困故我睡! 团支书:你为什么不在宿舍睡? 小艾:我也想啊!可老师不让走! 团支书:你就不能下课睡? 小艾:我下课了也睡! 团支书:那你晚上做什么? 小艾:你晚上做什么? 团支书:睡觉啊! 小艾:我们这个习性一样! 团支书:你除了睡觉还做什么? 小艾:很重要的事&&&&&&&&&&&&& 吃饭!
等待您来回答
相声小品领域专家小品2个人3分钟(搞笑,是校园的)五分钟之内!_百度知道
小品2个人3分钟(搞笑,是校园的)五分钟之内!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
小品的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁三年级英语舞台剧《我会说英语》剧本台词 - 小品相声快板台词 - 其它资源区 - 教育资源网(中小学资源交流分享)->
三年级英语舞台剧《我会说英语》剧本台词&
ryhwt5发表于:&&&&&&三年级英语舞台剧《我会说英语》剧本台词
&ryhwt5发表于:&
三年级英语舞台剧《我会说英语》 Boys and girls.& & Nice&&to& &meet&&you.& &
Nice&&to&&meet&&you&&too. My&&name&&is&&Zhu Xuan.& &&&I’m&&a&&girl. My&&name&&is&&Luo Jinlei.& &I’m&&a&&boy. My&&name&&is&&Luo Jiaying.&&I’m&&a&&girl.& &
My&&name&&is&&Wei Xueling.&&I’m&&a&&girl. My&&name&&is&&Jin Chao.& &&&I’m&&a&&boy. My&&name&&is&&Chen Yaqun.& &I’m&&a&&girl. We&&are&&students.&&We&&can&&speak&&English&&very&&well .&& Listen&&to&&me.& & Listen&&to&&me. & &A&&A&&A& && & Say&&“OK”. B&&B&&B& && & touch&&your&&knee. C&&C&&C& && & Look& &and& &see. D&&D&&D& && & make& &a&&“D”. E&&E&&E& && & drink&&some&&tea. A B C D E& &come and follow me.&&come and follow me.
Who’s&&that&&man?& & He&&is&&my&&father. Who’s&&that&&woman?&&She&&is&&my&&mother. Who’s&&that&&boy?& & He&&is&&my&&brother. Who’s&&that&&girl?& &She&&is&&my&&sister. We&&love&&them.& & We&&love&&them.& &
We&&are&&family.& &We&&are&&family. & & A B C   Look&&and&&see. & &C D E& && &draw&&a& & tree. & &E F G& && &have&&a& & seat. & &G H I& && &fly& &a& & kite. & &ABCDE& &read&&after&&me. EFGHI& &say“Goodbye”. say “Goodbye”.
One&&two&&three&&go.& & One&&two&&three&&go. & && &J&&J&&J& && &jump&&jump&&jump. K&&K&&K& && &kick&&kick&&kick. L&&L&&L& && &La& & La& & La. M&&M&&M& && &meow&&meow&&meow. N&&N&&N& && &no& & no& & no L&&M&&N& &&&raise&&your leg.&&raise&&your&&leg.
What&&do&&you&&like?& &What&&do&&you&&like? & &I&&like&&apples.& &&&I&&like&&pears. & &I&&like&&oranges.& & I&&like&&bananas. & &I&&like&&peaches.& & I&&like&&grapes.
We&&like&&fruits.& &We&&like&&fruits.
A B C D E.& &Clap&&with&&me. E F G H I.& &Close&&your eye. J K L M N.& &Show&&me&&ten. L M N O P.& &Listen&&to&&me. P Q R S T.& &Pour&&the&&tea. Look&&at&&me.& & Look&&at&&me. I&&can&&say&&from “A” to “T”.
Boy&&and&&Girls.&&Goodbye. Bye_bye. Thank&&you.& & & &
小品相声快板台词ryhwt5小学生作文0h7ej6vb9b小学生作文03ezpbhey18小学生作文4ynp3yh小学生作文ucympmyz小品相声快板台词ghostvic小学生作文liudachengcheng教师随笔lilu2856222六年级语文教案及教学反思zisehuanxiang520小学语文教案设计xp}

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级上册英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信