How many English words ()you()(learn)by the end of last term? be动词填空空。。

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.How many English words had you learned ( ) the end of last term?Around 2000,but I've forgotten most of them.A.by B.at C.to D.on2.There are many shops on ( )side of the street.A.every B.all C.both D.either3.Do you like ( ) a teacher Sure.But my parents ( ) me to be a doctor when Iwas a young girl.A.hoped B.hoped C.wished D.wish4.May I go out with you tomorrow?If your job ( ) by then.A.han been finished B.finish C.finishes D.will finish5.Why not borrow some money from your fineds?But I know ( ) of the people here except you.A.either B.none C.all D.no one6.Could you help me with my computer science?( ).A.It's my pleasure.B.My pleasure C.With my pleasure D.With pleasure
大杂锅00228
A 直到..为止D. 其实用“both sides”最好,可是你的side是单数,所以选either.CAB 不认识任何人,all of 的否定是: none of
D 我愿意的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
addabd.......貌似这几个题不是七年纪该会的.有几个我也拿不准,(仅作参考)
adcabd(第3题应选c,因为when Iwas a young girl的was是过去式)!!!
扫描下载二维码以下试题来自:
单项选择题When people become good at doing the things they like they find themselves.
Many young people are good at doing thi many other young people would like to do something at which they are not good. Also many do not think they are good at anything, and do not know what they would like to do. None of them are happy.
It is impossible to decide whether one likes something until one has tried it. Trying something new is important.
Give each idea a fair chance. If you have decided to try out something new, also decide how long you will stick to it. Then you can make a fair decision.
The best thing to judge is not the final goal, but the work which takes you to reach that goal. Almost everybody would like to be highly skilled in doing something, but becoming highly skilled at anything calls for a great deal of time and effort. Finding oneself means not only discovering what one is good a it also means discovering what one is not good at and does not like. So trying something and failing can have its good side. It tells you that you are not fit that particular area and should not take it as your goal.None of the young are happy because ______.A.they are good at doing things they are not fond ofB.they would like to do something they are not good atC.they think they are good at nothing and do not know what they can doD.all of the above
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1.填空题 meanings2.填空题 reading3A.What do you want to buyB.I’d like to, but.C.I bought some clothes.D.I’m busy now.4.填空题 had learnt/learned5.填空题 change
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷中考英语动词时态复习课件
中学英语时态宁夏盐池一中
林军一般现在时用法:经常性的和习惯性的动作常用时间状语 : usually,sometimes,in spring,every day,in the morning动词构成 :动词原型.
动词+S.(主语是第三人称单数)works否定构成
: don’t+动原
doesn’t+动原一般疑问构成及简答:Do+主语+动原+其它?Yes,I do.
Does+主语+动原+其它?No,he doesn’t.特殊疑问举例 :What do you often do on Sundays?
Where does he live?注意: start,leave,go,come等的一般现在时可表示按
规定要发生的未来动作,如列车将离开。客观真理在从句中也用一般现在时现在进行时用法:说话时正在进行的动作或当前一段时间正在进行的动作常用时间状语 :now,these days动词构成 :
am/is/are+现在分词(--ing)
am/is/are working否定构成 : am/is/are+not+现在分词一般疑问构成及简答:Am/Is/Are+主语+现在分词+ 其它?Yes,I am(he is.) No,they aren’t
特殊疑问举例:What are you doing now?
Who is flying a kite there?
注意:go,come,leave.arrive,return,die等的进 行时有时表示即将发生的动作。宁夏盐池一中
林军用法:将来会出现或发生的动作。常用时间状语:this evening,tomorrow,next
month,in a few
minutes,at the end of this term 动词构成: 1,will/shall+动原
2,am/is/are going to+动词原型3,am/is/are(about)+动词不定式4,am/is/are+coming等现在分词 以work为例:will/shall work
am/is/are going to work
am/is/are(about) to work
am/is/are coming/leaving…否定构成:will/shall not…
am/is/are not… 特殊疑问句举例:What will you do tomorrow?
When are we going to have a class meeting? 备注:在if条件或as soon as等时间状语从句中用一般现在时代替一般将来时。一般将来时 用法:过去时间发生的或过去经常性的动作 常用时间状语:yesterday,last night,two days ago,in 2000,at that time,before liberation,when等引导的含
过去时的句子。 动词构成:动词过去时(--ed)
worked/used to work否定构成:didn’t+动原
didn’t work
used not(didn’t use) to work一般疑问构成及简答举例:Did+主语+动原+其它?
特殊疑问句举例:What did he do yesterday?When
did he get up this morning?备注:He has opened the door.(表示过去“开门”的动作对现在的影响是门还开着)He opened the door.(不能确定门现在是否开着)一般过去时用法: 1、发生在过去的动作且对现在仍有影响的动作,强调对现在的影响.2、从过去一直延续到现在的动作 常用时间状语:already,just,never,before,recently,inthe past few years,ever,so far,since+过去的点时间,for+段时间 动词构成:have/has+过去分词(--ed)
have/has worked否定构成:have/has not+过去分词一般疑问构成:
Have/Has+主语+过去分词…?特殊疑问句举例:What have you
done recently?
How long has he lived in Beijing?备注:暂时性动词不能与for…, since…,How long…等表示段时间 的短语同时使用。现在完成时用法:过去某一时刻或某一段时间内正在发生 的动作 常用时间状语:at this time yesterday,at that time,at ten o’clock yesterday或when引导的从句 动词构成: was/were+现在分词(--ing) 以work为例:was/were working否定构成: was/were not+现在分词 一般疑问构成及简答举例:
Was/Were+主语+现在分词+其它?
No,I wasn’t 特殊疑问句举例:What were you dong this time yesterday?Where was he standing when the teacher came in? 过去进行时用法:从过去某时间来看将要发生的动作或状态,常用于宾从 常用时间状语:the next week等 动词构成: 1、would/should+动原
2、 was/were going to+动原
3、was/were(about) to+动原 以work为例:would/should work
was/were going to work
was/were(about) to work 否定构成:would/should not…
was/were not… 一般疑问构成:常用if或whether引导宾从 特殊疑问句举例:He asked what they would dothe next week.过去将来时用法:1、过去某时间或动作之前完成的动作或状态(过去的过去)。2、过去某一时间的动作延续到过去另一时间常用时间状语: by that time,by the end
,when/before+ 从句,said/knew/asked的宾从中动词构成:had+过去分词(--ed) 以work为例: had worked否定构成:had not+过去分词 一般疑问构成:Had+主语+过去分词+其它?
Yes,I had.
No,I hadn’t. 特殊疑问句举例: How many English wordshad you learned by the end of last term?过去完成时梦辉宁夏盐池一中
林军Thank you very much!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
how many words ----- we ------ by the end of this term?横杠部分分别填will和learn,
乌石の18972
by the end of this term 到这个学期末(说这句话时还有结束,故用一般将来时will ,learn ‘到这个学期末我们将学多少单词?’)
是不是说这句话时还没有结束?
对,(这学期还没结束)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
will,have learned,将来完成。到学期末我们会学完多少单词?
how many words will
we have learned by the end of this term?by the end of+将来的时间时态固定用将来完成时by the end of+过去的时间时态固定用过去完成时有不会的可以再问我
但答案没有这个,就是will learn喔~~~~
肯定是will have learned 好
先will后learn这是疑问句 疑问词will提前
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
We _____(learn) two thousand English words in the last four .用所给的动词的适当形式填空
have learnedin the last four years 这样的是现在完成时的时间标志
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
have learned
你好,这题的正确答案是:We have learned two thousand English words in the last four years.这个句子的意思是:在最近四年,我们已经学了二千个英语单词了. in the last four 表示最近四年,表示的动作从四年前一直持续到现在,所以动词要用现在完成时态.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 be动词填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信