跪求快播网站你懂的一篇英文自我介绍 带中文翻译

论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved求英语高手把下面的这个自我介绍写成英文版,注意不要用在线翻译_百度知道
求英语高手把下面的这个自我介绍写成英文版,注意不要用在线翻译
我毕业于烟台南山学院,再次感谢各位能给我这样的一个面试机会。我的英语不是特别好。后来因为学历的原因,我只是一个刚刚毕业的学生。我不是特别聪明的。2011年10月至2012年1月。所以我真诚的希望在坐的各位能给我这样一个可以证明自己的机会,主要负责资料的整理,就这么多,希望大家见谅,而且我喜欢交朋友。好了。大学期间。现在我做一下简单的自我介绍,有团队意识和集体荣誉感,我知道自己没有那么高的学历以及经验。我今年23岁,但我会是特别努力的,我离开了那里,出生于山东威海,对于挫折也能迅速的调整自己,早上好,能够按时完成上级布置的任务,组织能力较强,我努力的学习并掌握了基本的专业知识,能够快速的适应坏境,沟通和协调能力较强,所以我选择离开那里而出国工作学习,以及简单的网站建设,我就职在山东家家悦集团有限公司,并且也多次利用假期积极地参加社会实践活动。我对待工作认真负责,吸收能力比较快,经验也是慢慢积累的,我在山东广播电视台实习,但是我想学历不能够代表什么,因为我想更换一个能让自己快速成长的环境,任导播以及主持人助理,从一名收银员做到收银销售主管,把节目上传到网络。2012年2月至2012年8月,专业是电子商务。非常荣幸能参加这次面试尊敬的面试官
我有更好的答案
Good morning, It's my honour
to join in this interview. Sorry for my poor English. Let me introduce myself first. I was born in 1989 in WeiHai, Shandong provinence,and graduated from 烟台南山学院(自己找学校的英文吧).My major was electronic commerce. During the school time, I studied hard to master the basic pr
I also took part in social practice in holiday.
(中间这段个人社会经历没时间翻译了,改天在翻。不过个人觉得面试自我介绍的时候没必要说得那么详细,简历里都有么)
I am not the smartest, but an industrious student. As a newly graduated one, I realize that I
have not gained high degree and experience, but
I think high degree c...
帮忙把中间的那个社会经历翻一下吧,为了防止他问问题
Good morning ,sir and madam,. it 's my honor to have this precious
interview. My English is not that good ,hope you won't mind it .
Now i will be introducing
myself. I am 23 years old,born in Weihai Shandong. I graduated from Yantai
Nanshan College, majoring in electrical bussiness.I have endeavored to grasped knowlege on my field of study and actively taken part in social activities during my four-year education .
From October 2011 to January 2012,
i had an intership experience in Shandong broacasting station helping directors and
hosts upload TV programms and do some technical work. I work as a clerk
and casier
manager in Shandong Jiayue...
Respect of the interviewer, good morning. Very glad to participate in this interview. My English is not very good, hope you forgive me. Now I do a simple introduce myself. I this year 23 years old, was born in weihai in shandong province. I graduated from yantai nanshan college, major is electronic commerce. As a college student, I study hard and master the basic professional knowledge, and also many use holiday actively take part in social practice activities.
In October 2011 to January 2012, I in shandong broadcast television practice, as a director and host assistant, mainly responsible for data collection, the program to the Internet, and simple w...
在线翻译有很多语法错误呢,所以不能用在线翻译
Respect of the interviewer, good morning. Very glad to participate in this interview. My English is not very good, hope you forgive me. Now I do a simple introduce myself. I this year 23 years old, was born in weihai in shandong province. I graduated from yantai nanshan college, major is electronic commerce. As a college student, I study hard and master the basic professional knowledge, and also many use holiday actively take part in social practice activities.
In October 2011 to January 2012, I in shandong broadcast television practice, as a director and host assistant, mainly responsible for data collection, the program to the Internet, and simple ...
buqfcfycga聊天翻译软件我觉得还是金兰的好,他们的可以支持Skype,MSN,TradeManager和YahooMessenger,功能与非常强大,还可以即时朗读译文,太好了,推荐你用金兰的,那些Google翻译,有道翻译太不好用了,每个翻译后还是复制粘贴的,太麻烦了,只有即时聊天翻译才实用,不知道我说的对不对,不对的话可以来拍砖。ccfeupaidv
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁公共英语考试
1.选择试题2.注册/登陆3.开始答题4.提交试卷5.查看成绩6.答案解析
您的位置:&& && && && 试卷题库内容
试题来源:
正确答案:答案:
Now please allow me to introduce myself to you.
My name is Huang Ming. After I graduated from middle school I have been working in a factory. I am fond of English. I keep on teaching myself English in my spare time and after several years of study I have made great progress. Now I can talk to the foreigners in English without any difficulty. Last year I translated a novel from English into Chinese. I'm sure I can do my work well if I am accepted. Thank you.
您可能感兴趣的试题
第&1&题:填空题:有一组英国中学生来你校访问,校长让你负责接待。下面是校长交给你的活动安排时间表,请你用英语向英国中学生讲清楚,他们在北京逗留3天的活动安排。
时间 活动项目 有关内容
星期一 上午 校长接见 介绍学校情况
下午 参观实验室和图书馆,教学楼
星期二 上午 两国学生共同游览长城 野餐
下午 在教室集会 联欢
星期三 上午 两国学生举行座谈会
下午 乘车去西安答案解析:第&2&题:填空题:
设你是学校刚成立的&乒乓俱乐部&的委员,请写一则通知,介绍这个俱乐部的情况,包括活动的时间、地点、方式和内容等。
要求:词数100词左右,开头语已为你写好。
The student Union has decided to set up a Ping-Pong Club. It aims to...
答案解析:第&3&题:填空题:
请根据下面的提示,写一张有关举行英语演讲比赛(contest)的海报,字数80-100字。
提示:(1) 比赛目的:提高学生讲英语的能力。
(2) 报名手续:凡愿意参加者可到各班班长处报名。
(3) 比赛时间:日下午2点。
(4) 比赛地点:第一会议室。
(5) 评比办法:有五位教师作评判员,前十名将获鼓励奖。
(6) 举办单位:学生会。
(7) 海报发布时间:日。
答案解析:第&4&题:填空题:
徐辉是一位中国学生,他马上要到外国留学。请按下列内容,为他写&份100字左右的英文自我介绍。
浙江杭州西湖区西湖路128号
个人简介:
1.2001年毕业于杭州第七中学。
2.现在在浙江大学学习环境科学,即将毕业。
3.自学电脑已四年,会电脑编程。
4.设计的电脑程序曾经在省科学展览会中得过奖。
5.爱好集邮和踢足球。
1.词数100词左右;
答案解析:
做了该试卷的考友还做了
······面试自我介绍英文翻译,求改正 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 面试自我介绍英文翻译,求改正
UID 1778815
阅读权限 25
面试自我介绍英文翻译,求改正
我叫……我毕业于……我的专业是金融学,但我对外贸很感兴趣,虽然在这方面的经验为零,但我用平常时间对外贸知识进行了系统的学习。
上个月参加了全国商务单证员的考试,我有信心一定能过。
现在我需要的是一个能把理论运用于实践的机会。
所以我希望贵公司能给予我这个机会,我将尽我所能把这份工作做好,望能与公司共同成长!
My name is …I graduated from…My major is finance. But I'm interested in foreign trade.
Although my experience in foreign trade is zero, I study the knowledge about foreign trade in my spare time.
Last month, I took part in the examination of International Commercial Documents. I have confidence to pass the exam.
Now, I need to have a chance to put the theory into the practice.
So I hope your company can give me the chance. I will try my best to do the job well. Hope to grow with your company!
不知道这样的自我介绍可以吗?希望各位多多给点意见,感激不尽!
UID 1940558
阅读权限 60
Although the experience in this field is zero, but I use the usual time on foreign trade knowledge system study.你看我这句可以吗?
UID 1736745
阅读权限 60
我想,公司更看重的是,你是否会喜欢这个公司,工作
UID 1778815
阅读权限 25
回复 #2 bliss52laopo 的帖子
后面那句感觉有哪里不对
UID 1778815
阅读权限 25
回复 #3 良家男子汉 的帖子
I think your company has a good working environment to give your employees the opportunities for themselves development.
So I want to join your team. If I have the chance,I will try my best to do the job well. Hope to grow with your company!
我把最后一句该成这样可以吗?
UID 1958945
阅读权限 25
回复 #5 漂流者1号 的帖子
My name is …I graduated from…majoring in finance. Although my experience in foreign trade is zero,I show great interest in foreign trade, which makes me happy to study about itin my spare time. Last month, I took part in the examination of International Commercial Documents. I have confidence to pass the exam. I think your company has a good working environment to give your employees the opportunities for themselves development. So I want to be part of your team, to make every effort to devote to the job. Hope to grow with your company!正如3楼所言,你到一家公司不要让人家觉得是因为你想学东西,而更多注重的是你能帮他们创造财富.学到东西,只是副产品,摆不上台面的,当然你跟公司say goodbye的时候可以跟人家讲你学到了很多,感谢老板的栽培(其实是蹂躏).
UID 429344
积分 15374
福步币 30 块
阅读权限 80
原帖由 漂流者1号 于
12:14 发表
我叫……我毕业于……我的专业是金融学,但我对外贸很感兴趣,虽然在这方面的经验为零,但我用平常时间对外贸知识进行了系统的学习。
上个月参加了全国商务单证员的考试,我有信心一定能过。
现在我需要的是一 ... 对你的简历很白,真的没什么感觉,楼主努力啊。
我在这个帖子有评论过,我觉得你可以参考一下: 信不信就由你了。面试多了你就明白了。
[ 本帖最后由 jqheart 于
23:43 编辑 ]