why do you have to leam chabangenglish as second language?explain?最好用一两句话说明

2013厦门市质检英语试题及答案_高考_3773考试网
学历类|        外语类|     
资格类|       财会类|     
|      医学类|     
计算机|    |       
&&-&&-&&-&&-&正文
2013厦门市质检英语试题及答案
福建省厦门市2013届高三上学期质量检查英 语 试 题& 本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。满分150分。考试时间120分钟。注意事项:&1.答题前,考生务必先将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上。&&& 2.考生作答时,请将答案答在答题卡上,请按照题号在各题的答题区域(黑色线框)内作答,超出答题区域书写的答案无效。在草稿纸、试卷上答题无效。&&& 3.选择题答案使用2B铅笔填涂,如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号;非选择题答案使用0.5毫米的黑色中性(签字)笔或碳素笔书写,字体工整、笔迹清楚。&&& 4.保持答题卡卡面清洁,不折叠,不破损。考试结束后,将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。第一卷(选择题共115分)第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)&&& 做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)&&& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、&B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有1 0秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. What is the woman now?&A. A shop assistant. &B. A tour guide.& &C. A saleswoman.2. How did the man come to school today?&A. By Taxi.&&&&&& &&B. On foot.&& &&C. By bike.3. When is Mark's birthday?&A. January 30. &&B. January 31.& &&C. February l.4. How does the man find the film?&A. Boring.& &&B. Thrilling. &&C. Fantastic.5. Why did the woman have to change the way?&A. She lost the way.&B. An accident just happened.&C. Something was wrong with her car.第二节(共1 5小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)&听下面5段材料。每段材料后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段材料前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间a每段材料读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. Who did best in the exam?&A. Catherine.&&&&&& &B. William.& &&C. Thomas.
7. What will the man do in the afternoon?&A. Have a talk with Catherine.&B. Ask Catherine to read more.&C. Give Catherine more exercises.&听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. What did the man order?&A. Soft drinks and coffee.&B. Coffee and a cream cake.&C. A cream cake and soft drinks.9. What is the change?&A. $32.&&B. $2 .18.&& &&C.$5.&听第8段材料,回答第10至1 2题。10. What has the woman been trying to do recently?&A. Have green tea.&&B. Drink some alcohol.&C. Take cold showers.11. Which of the following is popular in Japan?&A. Cold water.&& &&B. Miso soup. &&C. Red wine.12. What's the talk mainly about?&A. How to live longer.&&B. How to drink green tea.&&C. How to keep energetic.&听第9段材料,回答第1 3至1 6题。13. What's the probable relationship between the speakers?&A. Boss and secretary.&B. Teacher and student.&C. Interviewer and interviewee.14. Which language does the woman speak well?&A. English. &&B. Spanish. &&C. Italian.15. What does the woman want to be?&A. A Spanish teacher.&B. A manager assistant.&C. A company secretary.16. What do we know about the woman?&A.& She does well in typing.&B. She works in a company now.&C. She expects to get a driving license.&听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. What made the man decide to study medicine finally?&A. His own experience. &B. His teachers' advice.&C. His parents' influence.18. What did the man do when he saw a woman on the ground?&A. Took her to the hospital.&B. Walked back to his dormitory.&C. Gave her mouth-to-mouth breathing.19. Where does the conversation most probably take place?&A. In a university.&&B. In a television studio.&C. In an emergency room.20. What is Dr. Joseph going to talk about?&A. First aid methods. &B. Some happier moments. C. His work in the hospital.第二部分& 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第―节& 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分l5分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21.―I am so annoyed at what he has said about me.&& ―&&&&&&&&&&&& . He was just kidding.&A. What a nonsense&& &&B. It's a pleasure&C. Don't take it too seriously&& &&D. I couldn't agree more22. The Obama government has reformed on tax system. What people doubt is _&&&&&&& it will do them any good.&A. that&&& &&B. whether &&C.why& &&D. what23. When reading English novels, I often&&&&&&&&&&& idiomatic expressions that I can't understand.&A. come across&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. go over&C. get across&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. take over24. Over the past month, Chinese cinema&&&&&&& _ the great success of the low-budget film Lost in Thailand.&A. witnesses&&&&& &B. has witnessed&& &C. would witness &D. had witnessed25. In the 2013 Xiamen International Marathon, Negari clocked in 2'7"32,____&&&& the record for all marathons ever held in China.&A.set& &B. setting&& &&C. having set&&&&& &D. to set26. Hardly _&&&&&&& when they realized that it was too late to catch the last train.&A. the clock had struck twelve& &&B. the clock had been struck twelve&C. had the clock been struck twelve& &&D. had the clock struck twelve27. The traffic is so awful in my city that _&&&&&&&&& I take a bus, I get stuck in it. &A. however& &B. whichever &&C. whenever&& &D. whatever28. Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings&&&&&&&& your own.&A. other than&& &B. rather than& &&C. better than&&&& &D. more than29.―Jessie, don't you think it exciting to skate on the frozen river now?&―T you&&&&&&&&&&& fall into the water for the ice is still too thin.&A. would& &B. must& &&C. shall& &&D. should30. They _&&& us about that, otherwise we would have prepared ahead of time.&A. don't inform& &&&&B. haven't informed&C. didn't inform& &&&&D. hadn't informed31. In winter, elderly people should be looked after with great care because they are&&&&&& to severe weather changes.&&A. familiar&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. sensitive&C. accustomed&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. devoted32. Police insisted that Michael didn't follow the correct&&&&&&&&&& _ in applying for a visa.&A. procedure& &&B. trend &&C. custom&& &&D. tradition33. The speaker mentioned many examples&&&&&& people lived through hard times and succeeded at last.&A. which& &&B. whose& &&&C. when& &&D. where34.&&&&&&&&& in the future, many students are struggling to achieve their dreams.&A. Not regretted& &&&&B. Not to regret&C. Not regretting& &&&&D. Not having regretted35. New traffic rules that took effect on January l, 2013 are much stricter than&&&&&&&&& in the past.&A. that& &&B. this& &&C.those& &&D. what第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Doris Lessing, born on October 22, 1919, is a British writer. InOctober 2007 Lessing became the llth woman to be awarded the Nobel Prize for& 36&& in the 106-year history.In her long and complex career, Doris Lessing has& 37& dozens of books of fiction as well as plays and nonfiction. She wrote persuasively 38 politics,feminism(女权主义),communism and black-white relations in Africa before moving on to& 39& the emotional crack& (裂痕)& of human beings in her famous 1962& 40& , The Golden Notebook.Ms. Lessing inspired a& 41 of feminists with this breakthrough novel, which informed the 20th-century view of the male-female&& 42& and the feminist movement regarded as a pioneering work.Ms. Lessing wrote& 43&& about the inner lives of women& 44& she rejected the idea that they should abandon their lives to marriage and children. The Golden Notebook told the story of Anna Wulf, a woman who wanted to live&& 45& .Because Ms. Lessing frankly described female anger and aggression(争强好胜), she was 46 as unfeminine. But Ms. Lessing also felt that& 47& only on feminism hid the other issues raised by the novel. So she always had& 48& .& comments about the feminist movement, 49& many of its members admired her.& Speaking in New York in& 1970, she said, “I've got the 50& that the sex war is not the most vital one going on nor is it the most important& 51& in our lives."14 years later, she said that the women's movement should have tried to& 52& men. “How can you expect things to& 53& ," she said, “if you're talking to yourself?" Asked about 54 anti-feminist feelings when her work referred to the issues that fueled the women's movement, she& 55&& _, "It wouldn't be enough to say I'm a woman, after all?"36.A. peace& &&B. literature& &&C. medicine& &&D.physics37.A.published& &&B. read& &&C. printed &&D.sold38.A. for& &&B. with& &&C. against& &D.about39.A. promote&&& &&B. narrow& &&C. explore& &&D. remove40.A.poem&&&&&&&& &&B.play&&&&&&&&& &C.film&&&&&&&&& &D.novel41.A. generation&&&&& &B. handful& &&C. district& &&D. minority42.A. marriage&& &&B. relationship&&& &C. friendship&&& &D. battle43.A. disappointedly &&B. negatively&&&& &C. honestly &&D. proudly44.A. but &&B. yet& &&C. so &&D. and45.A.hopefully& &&B. successfully& &C. freely &&D. quietly46.A. appreciated&& &&B. arrested &&C. attacked&&D.respected47.A.depending &&B. living&& &&C. agreeing &&D.focusing48.A.casual&& &&B. sharp&& &&C. fair &&D.typical49.A.though& &&B. for& &&C. unless& &D.after50.A.impression& &&B. answer& &&C. feeling &&D. message51.A.tradition& &&B. state& &&C. goal &&D. problem52.A.back up& &&B. work with& &&C. care for& &&D. appeal to53.A. change &&B.happen&&&&& &&C. end&&&& &&D. continue54.A. our& &B. its&&&&&&&& &C. her&&&& &D. their55.A. responded&& &B. declared&&&& &C. complained &D. argued第三部分& 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)&阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A&“Now!" whispered Suki.“Quick, while the clerk's not looking."&Heart pounding, Leah slid two tubes of lipstick into her purse. She looked bored as she followed her friends Suki and Jill out of the store, but inside she felt panicked.&"I can't believe you made me do that," Leah cried.&"Relax," said Jill. "Everybody does it sometimes. And we didn't make you do it."&She said nothing, but Leah knew she wouldn't have done that on her own. She was justexperiencing huge peer& (同伴)& pressure.&Sometimes, though, the stresses in your life can actually come from your peers. They may pressure you into doing something you're uncomfortable with, such as shoplifting, doing drugs or drinking, or taking dangerous risks when driving a car.&The pressure to conform (to do what others are doing) can be powerful and hard to resist. A person might feel pressure to do something just because others are doing it. Peer pressure can influence a person to do something that is relatively harmless―or something that has more serious consequences. Giving in to the pressure to dress a certain way is one thing―going along with the crowd to drink or smoke is another.&The people who are most easily influenced will follow someone else's lead first. Then others may go along, too ―so it can be easy to think, "It must be OK. Everyone else is doing it. They must know what they're doing." Before you know it, many people are going along with the crowd ―perhaps on something they might not otherwise do.`Responding to peer pressure is part of human nature― but some people are more likely to give in, and others are better able to resist and stand their ground. People who are low on confidence& and those who tend to follow rather than lead could be more likely to seek their peers' approval by 'giving in to a risky challenge or suggestion. People who are unsure of themselves, new to the group, or inexperienced with peer pressure may also be more likely to give in.56. The story in the beginning serves as&&&&&&&&&&& .A. an example of peer pressureB. a lesson to young peopleC. a warning of security in shopsD. an introduction to bad behavior in youth57. Which of the following would probably be a case of peer pressure?A. You cheat in the exam to get good grades.B. You try smoking at parties as your friends do.C. You jump the queue to buy tickets for your fiends.D. You break up with your friends because they look down upon you.58. The writer tries to tell us that peer pressure&&&&&&&&&&& .&A. does more good than harm& &B. exists only among young people&C. is a normal phenomenon &D. lowers self-confidence
59. People may take a risky challenge because they want to&&&&&&&&& .&A. gain more experience& &B. take the lead in a group&C. win recognition from peers& &D. exercise an influence on their friendsBLet 2013 be the year you Do Something Extraordinary with i to i Volunteering!Planning to do more with your year in 2013l Step outside your comfort zone? Make a difference? At i to i Volunteering, our determination is to help you help others!◆& Download a FREE fundraising guide and get top tips on how to get more friends and family GIVING to a worthy trip!◆&& Make your next adventure meaningful with i to i Volunteering and GIVE something back to local communities.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●WIN A TRIP TO COSTA RICABONUS! Downloading the fundraising guide enters you into a& draw to WIN an i to i Volunteering trip to Costa Rica to build houses for families in need!●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
THE PROJECTS&& Book any trip in January and you can choose which of these you would like us to donate to:Peru&To assist community projects in Cusco and Lima with resources(资源)to improve these kids lives&Our project in Cusco is busy fundraising for a reading room so that the kids in their care don't have to work on the floor anymore. Our project in Cusco is also creating their own bakery so that they can raise funds for themselves. The bakery still needs an industrial mixer to get things going and your funds will go towards helping them become self-sufficient(自足).ThailandTo assist our projects in Thailand recover from the floods that hit last year&Now that the flood waters are subsiding, it's all hands on deck to clear up the mess left behind, repair damaged possessions and get schools up and running so that kids can return.We're looking to raise funds for the simple things such as paint to redecorate but also to replace larger equipment such as cookers and computers that have been ruined in the floods.KenyaTo help our projects in Kenya with much needed resources to build simple homes for those that don't have one&Many people in Kenya still live in badly-built, over-crowded buildings. This project uses volunteer power to help build proper homes and facilities(设施) for communities. The projects are only slowed by a lack of physical resources and we're raising funds to help provide more wood, tools and other equipment so that more people can move above the poverty line.60. With i to i Volunteering, you'll&&&&&&&&& .&A. make your 2013 more rewarding&B. get advice on how to make fortune&C. make your adventure more challenging&D. get a free trip around the world61. If you are concerned about kids with few learning resources, you may choose the project in&&&&& .&A. Costa Rica& &&B. Peru& &&C. Thailand& &&D. Kenya62. The underlined word “subsiding" probably means&&&&&&&&& .&A.rising&&B. spreading& &&C. clearing&&&& &&D. sinking63. This passage is written mainly to&&&&&&&& .&A. call& Dr volunteering& &B. offer volunteers a draw&C. provide tourists with a bonus&D. prepare volunteers for sightseeingC&“Everyone is entitled(有权) to their opinion" is a remark commonly heard in our society. We value free speech and the rights of the individual. The private preferences we keep, as long as they do not bother with the rights and freedoms of others, are ours to do with as we wish.&Children learn this central principle early on and soon become expert 'at using it effectively to suit their own purposes. The phrase ‘‘well, it's just my opinion" can act as a get-out clause which avoids further questioning or the need to give an explanation. A student may well prefer to put up a brick wall and so avoid the difficult task of providing a justification(正当的理由) for their view.They know the holy position freedom of speech holds for all of us and they know the taboo(禁忌)around challenging the opinions of others when they do not produce unfavorable effects on anyone else.&This can make things hard for the teacher. We want to promote tolerance and respect in our classrooms and give
this is how one ought to behave. Yet, we are also seeking to develop reasoning and critical thinking. To some extent, there is an idea that people's views carry equal weight because all individuals ought to be treated equally. Treating people& equally is different from treating what they say with equal weight, though. We need to make clear& to students that the right to one's opinions does not ignore the need to support them with argument& when called to do so.&Justification is the signal difference between opinion and argument. O& arguments are advanced. O arguments are proposed. When we ask a student to& explain themselves, we are asking them to give us something that will lend evidence to what they& have said. We are asking them to convince us, to persuade us, to show us the reasonableness of what it is they are saying.64. According to Paragraph 2, if you offer a get-out clause, you may&&&&&&& .&A. fall into a difficult situation &B. escape being questioned&C. raise your social position& &D. have to further explain your opinion65. The teacher may find it hard to&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&A. put up a brick wall to avoid giving acceptable reasons&B. challenge the opinions ofothers to have a deep effect on them&C. encourage tolerance and respect while developing reasoning and critical thinking&D. tell the differences between opinion and argument66. The underlined word "them" in Paragraph 3 refers to&&&&&&&&&&&& .&A. students &&B. teachers &&C. needs &&D. opinions67. What would be the best title for this passage?&A. Everyone is entitled to their opinion&B. Never bother with the rights of others&C.“It's just my opinion" isn't good enough&D. Treat what people say equallyDSCS Global Services (SCS) has evaluated a new methodology for measuring the carbon sequestration(封存) ability of soil under the Verified(验证) Carbon Standard (VCS), a leading greenhouse gas (GHG) accounting system. The methodology, developed by The Earth Partners, will allow land managers who sequester GHGs in grasslands and farmlands to produce carbon credits for sale in the voluntary market.Managers of grasslands and farmlands can increase carbon sequestration in soil by practices such as changing grazing(放牧) practices and operating treatments designed to improve the variety and productivity of plant groups. The Earth Partners is presently piloting this methodology with farmers across seven million acres of the Palouse River and Columbia Plateau regions in the Pacific Northwest.“The VCS program has achieved an important milestone in now combining grassland and rangeland carbon offset(抵消,补偿) projects," said Dr. Robert J. Hrubes, Executive Vice President of SCS. "SCS looks forward to approving and verifying agricultural carbon offset projects that use this very powerful new methodology."The VM0021& Soil Carbon Quantification Methodology is based on decades of soil carbon research and testing conducted by top soil scientists. The methodology was developed by The Earth Partners and verified by Environmental Services, Inc. as well as SCS Global Services. It is the first soil carbon methodology to be approved for use under the VCS."This widely tested methodology is the first to specially deal with soils in a market," said Steven I. Apfelbaum, Chairman of Applied Ecological Services, Inc. and Director of Science with The Earth Partners. According to Apfelbaum, soils represent the second largest living sink of carbon on the planet.68. The new methodology is assessed according to&&&&&&&&& .&A. The Earth Partners& &&B. the Verified Carbon Standard&C. Environmental Services, Inc.&&D. Applied Ecological Services, Inc.69. Carbon sequestration in soil can be strengthened by&&&&&&&&& .&A. selling carbon credits in the voluntary market&B. changing grazing practices and operating treatments&C. reducing the variety and productivity of plant groups&D. decreasing farmlands in the Pacific Northwest70. Which of the following is true according to the passage?&A. The VCS program proves to be successful in carbon offset projects.&B. Many soil Carbon Methodologies have already been approved for use.&C. The new methodology has been tested in many fields including soil.&D. Soils seem to be the largest living sink of carbon on the planet.71. What is the attitude of SCS towards the new methodology?&A. Opposed.& &&B. Cautious.&&C. Doubtful. &D. Approving.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E&"My aunt will come down soon, Mr.Nuttel," said a young lady of fifteen.&Framton Nuttel attempted to say something to please the niece. Privately he doubted whether this visit would do much towards helping with his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& nerve problem."I know how it will be," his sister had said, "People there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& are nice. I shall just give you letters of introduction to all the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& people I know there." Framton wondered whether Mrs.Sappleton, the lady to whom he was presenting one of the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& letters ofintroduction came into the nice division.&&&&&&&
"Do you know many ofthe people round here?" asked the niece."Hardly a soul," said Framton."Then you know practically nothing about my aunt. Her great tragedy(悲剧) happenedjust three years ago," said the child, “Out through that window, her husband and her two young brothers went off for their day's shooting. They never came back. Poor aunt always thinks that they will come back someday. She has often told me about Ronnie, her youngest brother, singing ‘Bertie, why do you bound?"'At this time, Mrs. Sappleton came in, greeting,“I hope you don't mind the open window." She talked on cheerfully about the shooting. To Framton it was all purely horrible. He made a desperate but only partially successful effort to tum the talk on to a less scary topic. "The doctors agree in ordering me complete rest, and an absence of mental excitement." he announced, "On the matter of diet they are not so much in agreement," he continued."No?" said Mrs. Sappleton, in a voice which only replaced a yawn at the last moment. "Here they are at last!" she suddenly cried. In the deepening dusk out came three figures with a tired brown spaniel (猎犬).And then a young voice rang out of the dusk, "I said, Bertie, why do you bound?"Framton grabbed wildly at his stick and hat, without a word of goodbye, and rushed out of sight.“What is up?" Mrs. Sappleton was confused."I expect it was the spaniel," said the niece calmly, "He told me that he was once hunted into a tomb by a pack of dogs, and had to spend the night in a newly dug tomb with the creatures barking just above him. Enough to make anyone lose their nerve."Romance at short notice was her specialty.72. According to the passage, we leam that Mrs. Sappleton&&&&&&&&& .&A. felt sorrow about the shooting &&B. got along well with Ronnie&C. listened carefully to Framton& &&D. trusted and spoiled her niece73. As for Framton's nerve problem, his doctors&&&&&&&& .&A. recommended him to go off for a shooting&B. suggested to him a rest cure in the countryside&C. advised him to keep his mind off excitement&D. agreed on the treatment of his diet74. Which word can best describe Framton?&A. Cheerful. &B. Brave. &C. Fragile.& D. Wise.75. What can be inferred about the niece from the last sentence?&A. She was good at making up a story in a short time.&B. She showed a strong love for scary stories.&C. She fell in love with Framton in no time.&D. She took no notice of strange visitors.第二卷& (非选择题共35分)注意事项:用0.5毫米黑色签字笔在答题卡上作答。在试卷上作答,答案无效。第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文填词(共1 0小题;每小题1分,满分1 0分)阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。You will never imagine that such a small invention as a kite can& (有益) us so much! Flying kites is a popular hobby in many&&76.&&&&&&&&& countries of the Far East where&&&&&&& (漂亮) decorated kites&&77.&&&&&&&&& appear&&&&&&&& different colors. In China there is a special Kites &&78.&&&&&&&&& Day on which children and a&&&&&& fly kites together happily. A&&79.&&&&&&&&& flat kite is the oldest and&&&&&&&& (简易) type of kite.It flies& &&80.&&&&&&&&& b&&&&& air flows over and under the kite's wing. The pressure under& &81.&&&&&&&&& the wing helps the kite lift into the air. Kites have also&&&&&& used&& &82.&&&&&&&&& in experiments. Early scientists s&&&&&&&&& kites up into the air&& &&83.&&&&&&&&& to measure temperature at different h&&&&&&&&&&&& .Kites were also&&&& &84.&&&&&&&&& used to develop airplanes.&&&&&&&&&& is known to us that the Wright&& &85.&&&&&&&&& Brothers experimented with kites before they flew the first airplane.
上一个文章:
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请在两周内来电联系.
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
???????????????}

我要回帖

更多关于 explain 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信