需要一篇英语作文大全

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
需要写一篇英语作文The most unforgettable Person I ever Know
1,我生活中最难忘的人是······ 2、 为什么另我难以忘怀
分求作文,找骂的就别来了
The most unforgettable Person I ever Know I always want to write a composition like this.As I am not a grow-up.Maybe I am not mature enough to say that this is the most unforgettable one in my whole life.Still.He is one of them.During my primary school years.I wasn't such a good one as teacher thought.Always I would do something annoyed at the classes.The most teachers would call my name and make me stand at the back of classroom.Except for one.She is my English teacher.There was a time I spoke loudly.Suddenly .She called my time.I was ready for accepting my punishment.To my surprise.She asked me to speak what I had spoken again.And not just that.She wanted me to speak it in English.I felt so embarrassed.After that I know it's not the way to become outstanding.Still.I started to have more interest in English after that.She maybe isn't a person who did something special for me.But she is the most unforgettable person to me.似乎长了,请自行删减.如果需要中文翻译,或加长文字,请留言.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The most unforgettable person I ever known is my English teacher Miss Li. She is one of the most knowledgeble person I have ever known and she works hard and she can always makes her lessons interesti...
The most unforgettable Person I ever Know
In my life I have net many people who are really worth recalling. But perhaps the most unforgettable person I’ve ever known is one of m...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
需要一篇初中水平英语作文~plan a birthday party (outing) 要用将来时,60字左右
My birthday is a few days away.Now I want to make a plan.First I am going to hold a party in our yard and visit some friends and my classmates .Second I am going to buy a big cake and some vegetables to treat our guests.Third I am going to give my parents a gift to thank them for their pains in raising me.Finally I am going to have a big dinner together with all of them and then we can sing and dance together..I am sure we can have a good time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It will be my birthday next sunday, my parents have promised me to hold a birthday party.I need to make a plan for my birthday for this reason.It will start at three in the afternoon. My friends ...
My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a...
扫描下载二维码英语作文好开头_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文好开头
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢根据提示和要求,以My friend为题写一篇英语短文,简单介绍一下你的朋友,语句通顺,意思连贯,可适当地扩充内容,字数80个单词左右。提示:name:Tom
from: from USAlike: watching TV , reading books , listening to music ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
试题分析:这是一篇命题作文。在要点中给出了写作的大致方向,需要自己发挥的地方较多。动笔前要先认真阅读要点,然后围绕要点适当发挥,确定时态主要词汇等问题。写作中,应注意描述的全面性,尽量将提示的内容利用上;语言的表述应该符合语法的结构,造句应该符合英语的表达习惯。另外,在描述时,应该注意人称的变化。点评:本题给出的材料较为简略,可发挥的空间较大,所以自己可以选择自己比较熟悉的内容发挥,利用自己熟悉的单词句式等。
试题“根据提示和要求,以My friend为题写一篇英语...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语提示完成英语句子。
1. 他总是晚饭后做家庭作业。
He always _____ _____ after dinner.2. 体育老师对我们要求严格。
The P.E teacher is _____ _____ us.3. 放学后张老师经常帮我学英语。
Mr Zhang often _____ me _____ my English after school.4. 你能把我的字典带给我吗?
Can you _____ my dictionary _____ me?5. 我的朋友张鹏早上6点起床。
My friend Zhang Peng _____ _____ at six o"clock in the morning.
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词.
1.青少年应该被允许设计他们自己的服装.
Teenagers should be allowed to_________ their
________clothes.2.前几天,我和我的父母谈到了我们的家规.
The_______ day, I talked_________ our family rules with my parents.
根据所给提示将下列各句译成英语。
1. 我喜爱踢足球而我哥哥痴迷于玩电脑游戏.
playing football while my brother is
playing computer games.
2. 你应该尽可能多地在课内外练习讲英语。
You should
in and after class
.3. 我去过北京一次,我是去年和我父母去那儿的。
I___Beijing once. I___with my parents last year.
4. 我宁愿在家看书也不不看乏味的电影。
I ____books at home ___a boring film.
5. 我们必须采取措施阻止人们污染环境。
We must ___ to___the environment.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司求一篇英语作文要求写一篇改变你生活的人或事_初二英语题在线解答_101答疑网
邮箱/用户名/手机号
下次自动登录
使用合作帐号登录:
您的位置: > &&&&&&
求一篇英语作文要求写一篇改变你生活的人或事
【如果您无法查看,请先】
学生困惑:
11-03-15 20:13提问
英语老师阳光老师的解答
难&&易&&度:难
根据题目要求完成此文
免费注册查看更多答案,注册即可免费提问&&
初中英语热度
已有个问题
相关解题锦囊
231人在学免费
114人在学免费
本人于1997年毕业于山东师范大学英语系,中教一级。为人诚实守信,责任感强,工作认真,有着
丰富的教学经验和较高的英语翻译水平。语言表达能力强,普通话标准,英语流利地道,曾获得济南市中青年教师英语能力大赛市级二等奖,县级一等奖。曾多次被评为县级“优秀教学能手”。有丰富的英语家教经验,熟悉计算机操作。晚上和周六日都有时间为学生答疑解惑。希望我能为大家提供更多的帮助。
查看完整简介&&
热门精选问题
加入问题辑
该问题已加入"二次函数问题辑"更改所选问题辑,此问题将从原问题辑中消失
没有合适的,
加入问题辑
该问题已加入"二次函数问题辑更改所选问题辑,此问题将从原问题辑中消失
二次函数及其单调性问题
没有合适的,
创建问题辑
请填写问题辑标题
适合年级:小三小四小五小六初一初二