Yestoday i tied to you in order to lift your feefalling freddown from your eyes and put it into my soul

How To Date A Younger Man Without Losing Your Mind -
5 DAYS TO CHANGE HOW YOU THINK ABOUT MONEY + HAPPINESS
Free Money + Happy Bootcamp!
My Best Stuff
New Things
Each year on my birthday, I make a list of new things I want to try. Then I try them.
2. Try a sensory deprivation tank
3. Drive a jet ski
4. Go storm chasing
5. Take an overnight bike trip
6. Take a sailing class
7. Stay overnight on a houseboat
8. Make kombucha from scratch
9. Try paddleboarding
11. Go Geocaching
12. Attempt to play Dungeons & Dragons
14. Take an aerial yoga class
16. Read Benjamin Franklin's autobiography
17. See 'All About Eve'
19. Visit the Maharishi Vedic City in Iowa
DisclaimerActions taken from the hyperlinks on this blog may yield commissions for Yes and Yes. All content copyrighted by Sarah von Bargen. All photos are embedded with links to the original source unless otherwise noted.
As Seen In阅读理解 Love, success, happiness, family and freedom-how important are these values to you?Here is one interview which explores the fundamental questions in life. Question :Could you introduce yourself 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
  Love, success, happiness, family and freedom-how important are these values to you?Here is one interview which explores the fundamental questions in life.
  Question :Could you introduce yourself first?
  Answer:My name is Misbah, 27years old.I was born in a war-torn area.Right now I'm a web designer.
  Question:What are your great memories?
  Answer:My parents used to take us to hunt birds, climb trees, and play in the fields.For me it was like a holiday because we were going to have fun all day long.Those are my great memories.
  Question:Does your childhood mean a lot to you?
  Answer:Yes.As life was very hard, I used to work to help bring money in for the family.I spent my childhood working, with responsibilities beyond my age.However, it taught me to deal with problems all alone.I learnt to be independent.
  Question:What changes would you like to make in your life?
  Answer:If I could change something in my life, I'd change it so that my childhood could have taken place in another area.I would have loved to live with my family in freedom.Who cares whether we have much money , or whether we have a beautiful house?It doesn't matter as long as I can live with my family and we are safe.
  Question:How do you get along with your parents?
  Answer:My parents supported me until I came to age.I want to give back what I have got.That's our way.But I am working in another city.My only contact with my parents now is through the phone, but I hate using it.It filters out your emotion and leaves your voice only.My deepest feelings should be passed through sight, hearing and touch.
In Misbah's childhood, ________.
he was free from worry
he liked living in the country
he was fond of getting close to nature
he often spent holidays with his family
What did Misbah desire most in his childhood?
A colorful life
A beautiful house
Peace and freedom
Money for his family
How would Misbah prefer to communicate with his parents?
By chatting on the phone
By calling them sometimes
By paying weekly visits
By writing them letters
If there were only one question left, what would it most probably be?
What was your childhood dream?
What is your biggest achievement?
What is your parents' view of you?
What was your hardest experience in the war?
答案:1.C;2.C;3.C;4.B;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:海淀星级题大参考(高一上)
  In Canada you can find dogs, cats, horses, etc. in almost every family. These are their pets. People love these pets and have them as their good friends. Before they keep them in their houses, they take them to Animal Hospital to give them needless so that they won't carry disease. They have special animal food stores, though they can get animal food in almost every store. Some people spend around two hundred Canadian dollars a month on animal food. When you visit people's homes, they would be very glad to show you their pets and they are very proud(自豪的) of them. You will also find that almost every family has a bird feeder (喂食的器皿) in their garden. All kinds of birds are welcomed to come and have a good meal. They are free to come and go and nobody is allowed(允许) to kill any animals in Canada. They have a law against killing wild animals. If you killed an animal, you would he punished. If an animal happened to get run over by a car, people would be very sad about it.
  People in Canada have many reasons to like animals. One of them might be: Their family tie (关系) is not as close as ours. When children grow up, they leave their parents and start their own life. Then the old will feel lonely. But pets can solve (解决) this problem. They can be good friends and never leave them alone.
1.The passage mainly talks about ________.
A.how to keep disease from pets
B.pets in Canada
C.how to take good care of pets
D.life of the old in Canada
2.They give their pets needles before keeping them at their houses because ________.
A.the pets are sick
B.the pets are wild
C.they want to stop them from carrying disease
D.they want them to sleep on the way home
3.This passage shows that Canadians ________.
A.hate animalsB.often kill animals
C.love animalsD.don't keep pets inside houses
4.Children leave their parents when they grow up because ________.
A.they don't love their parents any more
B.they can only find jobs far from their parents
C.their parents' houses are too small
D.they wouldn't depend on (依靠)their parents any more.
5.Which of the following is right?
A.People buy animal food only at the animal food stores.
B.Pets eat better than people.
C.Almost every family has a birdcage in his house.
D.Any birds can come to the bird feeders to eat.
来源:101网校同步练习 高三英语 人民教育出版社(新课标A 2002-3年初审) 人教版
阅读理解:
  I really love my job because I enjoy working with small children and like the challenges and awards from the job.I also think my work is important.There was a time when I thought that I would never have that sort of career.
  I wasn’t an excellent student because I didn’t do much schoolwork.In my final term I started thinking what I might do and found I didn’t have much to offer.I just accepted that I wasn’t the type to have a career.
  I then found myself a job, looking after two little girls.It wasn’t too hard at first.But the problems began when I agreed to live in, so that I would be there if my boss had to go out for business in the evening.We agreed that if I had to work extra hours one week, she’d give me time off the next.But unfortunately, it didn’t often work out.I was getting extremely tired and fed up because I had too many late nights and early mornings with the children.
  One Sunday, I was in the park with the children and met Megan who used to go to school with me.I told her about my situation.She suggested that I should do a course and get a qualification if I wanted to work with children.I didn’t think I would be accepted because I didn’t take many exams in school.She persuaded me to phone the local college and they were really helpful.My experience counted for a lot and I got a part-time course.I had to leave my job with the family and got work helping out at a kindergarten.
  Now I have got a full-time job there.I shall always be thankful to Megan.I wish I had known earlier that you could have a career even if you aren’t top of the class at school.
What is the author’s present job?
Working part-time in a college
Taking care of children in a family
Helping children with their schoolwork
Looking after children at a kindergarten
When staying with the two girls’ family, the author ________.
was paid for extra work
often worked long hours
got much help from her boss
took a day off every other week
Why did the author leave her first job?
She found a full-time job
She was fed up with children
She decided to attend a part-time course
She needed a rest after working extra hours
What has the author learned from her own experiences?
Less successful students can still have a career
Qualifications are necessary for a career
Hard work makes an excellent student
One must chose the job she likes
What does the underlined sentence probably mean?
The boss didn’t go out to work very often
The boss often failed to keep his agreement with the writer
The writer couldn’t go out to find another job
The writer seldom had any chance to work outside
来源:重庆一中高2007级高三英语10月月考试卷 新课标人教版
阅读理解:
  Thousands of people began pouring into Pennsylvania from other states.They wanted to buy lottery tickets.The tickets cost only $0.9 each.But that small spending could bring them a reward of $90 million.That was the second largest lottery jackpot(积累奖金)in history.
  More than 87 million tickets were bought for the Pennsylvania lottery drawing.Those who bought tickets had to choose seven numbers from 1 to 80.The chance of winning was one in 9.6 million.But that little chance certainly didn’t affect ticket sales.In the last few days before the drawing, tickets were selling at the unbelievable rate of 500 per second.
  Experts say many people buy lottery tickets because they just want to have a piece of the action.Others say the lottery is a stock market for poor people.It allows them to dream about wealth they’ll probably never have.
  But many people believe lotteries are no better than legalized(合法化的)gambling.Some critics note that most people who play are poor and may not be able to afford the tickets.There are also many addicts who take the game seriously.They may pour their life savings into lottery tickets.Some clubs have been formed to help them kick the habit.
  Politicians like lotteries because they provide money that would otherwise have to come from new taxes.The profits from lotteries are usually used to pay for education or programs for senior citizens.But critics say this arrangement just allows states to legalize vice(恶习), under the name of social progress.No matter whether you regard state lotteries right or not, you cannot refuse to accept their extreme popularity with many Americans.
The main idea of the passage is that ________.
lotteries are of great benefit to everyone who buys them
playing a lottery is just like investing in the stock market
a lot of people buy lottery tickets, but lotteries cause disagreement
lotteries are just legalized vice
Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
Politicians like lotteries because they don’t have to pay extra tax.
The popularity of lotteries in America actually is social progress.
Some critics don’t like lotteries because many poor people waste their money on them.
People love the lottery because it is a stock market.
In just one hour in the last few days, the Pennsylvania lottery sold tickets totaling ________.
$1.62 million
﹩90 million
﹩9.6 million
﹩87 million
People who are addicted to playing lotteries should ________.
join a club
kick the habit
win the Pennsylvania
save every cent
来源:福建省漳州市华安一中学年高二下学期期末考试英语试题
  Here’ s an unusual story:a diamond ring was recently found in an egg.The magician, Liu Qian, discovered it, in front of an audience of millions at CCTV’ s Spring Festival Gala.Liu’ s magic tricks have made the centuries-old art of magic fashionable once again, and made him the hottest magician in China.
  As a seasoned young magician from Taiwan, Liu is popular worldwide for his magic shows.Countries he has performed in include the United States, Japan, South Korea and the UK.
  Witnessing something impossible happen right before your eyes is the root of people’ s love for magic.
  Liu is known for his interaction(互动)with his audiences.He has a unique understanding of showmanship(演出技巧).
  “It’s actually thinking rather than one’ s manipulation(操作) that is more important to achieving a successful magic show.We think carefully about how to design the shows creatively, to make them appear more interesting.”Liu said.
  Liu Qian’ s success dated back to his childhood.Born in 1976 in Taiwan, he found himself attracted to a magic toy in a shop when he was seven years old.At the age of 12, he won Taiwan’ s Youth Magic Contest, which was judged by the great American magician, David Copperfield.
  Yet, Liu never planned on becoming a professional magician.He studied Japanese literature at university and only hoped to be an amateur(业余的)magician in his spare time.However, his failure to find a proper job after graduation pushed him towards magic as a career.
  To refine his performing skills, he has performed on streets, roads and fields for passers-by, policemen and farmers.
  “Street shows are the biggest challenge for us magicians.We have to deal with unexpected situations and tough crowds,”Liu said.
What does the underlined word“seasoned”in Paragraph 2 mean?
The story is about ________.
how Liu Qian became China’ s hottest magician
why people love magic
what magic tricks are
how fashionable the magic is
People love to watch magic because ________.
they can’ t figure out the secret of magic
it arouses their curiosity
they love watching magicians make the impossible happen
it is a centuries-old art
Which of the following is the key reason that Liu Qian decided to make magic his career?
He was interested in magic when he was little.
He had won Taiwan’ s Youth Magic Contest.
He became an amateur magician in his spare time.
He couldn’ t find an acceptable job after graduation
From the story we know that ________.
Liu Qian competed in many magic competitions
Liu Qian often invites audiences to be in his magic show
Liu Qian performs on streets in order to increase his fame
Liu Qian does street show to make money
来源:重庆一中2010届高三上学期第三次月考英语试题
阅读理解。
  Once there was an 11-year-old boy who went fishing with his father in the middle of a New Hampshire lake.On the day before bass(巴斯鱼)season opened, they were fishing early in the evening, catching other fish with worms.Then the boy tied on a small silver lure(鱼饵)and put it into the lake.Suddenly he felt that something very big pulling on the lure.His father watched with admiration as the boy skillfully brought the fish beside the bank.Finally he lifted the tired fish from the water.It was the largest one he had ever seen, but it was a bass.
  The boy and his father looked at the big fish.The father lit a match and looked at his watch.It was 10 p.m.-two hours before the season opened.He looked at the fish, then at the boy.“You’ll have to put it back, son,”he said.
  “Dad!”cried the boy.“There will be other fish,”said his father.“Not as big as this one,”cried the boy.He looked around the lake.No other fishermen or boats were in sight in the moonlight.He looked again at his father.
  Even though no one had seen them, nor could anyone ever know what time he had caught the fish, the boy could tell from his father’s voice that the decision couldn’t be changed.He threw the huge bass into the black water.The big fish disappeared.The boy thought that he would never again see such a big fish.
  That was 34 years ago.Today the boy is a successful architect in New York City.He often takes his own son and daughters to fish at the same place.
  And he was right.He has never again caught such a large fish as the one he got that night long ago.But he does see that same fish…again and again…every time he has an ethical(道德的)decision to make.For, as his father had taught him, ethics are simple matters of right and wrong.It is only the practice of ethics that is difficult.
What happened when the big fish turned out to be a bass?
The boy and his father discussed what to do with the big fish.
The boy threw the bass back into the water willingly.
The father lit a match in order to check the time.
They worried other fishermen may discover what they had done.
From the text we know that the father ________.
didn’t love his son
always disagreed with his son
disliked the huge fish
was firm and stubborn
The successful architect went fishing with his children at the same place because ________.
they might catch a big fish there
he was taught a moral lesson there
it was a most popular fishing spot
their children enjoyed fishing there
What does the story imply?
It is easy to say something, but difficult to do.
An ethical decision is always easy to make.
It’s hard to tell right from wrong sometimes.
Fishing can help one to make right decisions.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Lost You Forever Chapter 30: No Reason for a Desire to Return | A Koala's Playground
I'll talk about dramas if I want to
Recent Posts
Categories
Select Month
May 2017 &(86)
April 2017 &(96)
March 2017 &(99)
February 2017 &(91)
January 2017 &(100)
December 2016 &(100)
November 2016 &(97)
October 2016 &(98)