新人教版七年级下册册英语unit1的Section的3b仿写

七年级下 英语书 第七单元 sectionB 3b-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 七年级下 英语书 第七单元 sectionB 3b
七年级下 英语书 第七单元 sectionB 3b
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“七年级下 英语书 第七单元 sectio”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“七年级下 英语书 第七单元 sectio”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:如何填,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:(1)long hair(2)short hair(3)jeans(4)shorts(5)glasses通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:你睡得是哪里啊(°□°/ )/我这本书没有啊===========================================答:Dear Jane, How's it going? I'mhaving a great time visiting my aunt in Canada. She's working here and I'm going to summer school. I'm studying English and I'm learning a lot . I'm also visiting some of my old friends. I'm so hap...===========================================问:麻烦了答:Thursday, August 1st Today I went to the Palace Museum. It was cool. Then I went to the Great Wall, it was really great and it was crowded. In the afternoon. I visited Tian'an Men Square, it was pretty large. There were many pe...===========================================她在那工作还有我去夏天的学校。我学习英语和我学会了一点点。我也访问了我的一些... 不是吗?这里的天气是凉爽的和多云的,去散步是很好的。 下个月见。 戴夫===========================================第二单元 SectionA 图片附近银行街 2a1、投币式公用电图书馆面 2、投币式公用电... 路吧飞机场乘租车经位于右边银行沿街继续走穿第六街、第七街第八街看超市向左拐...=========================================== 3b看上面的图片(指3a的图片)并完成对话 1.在这附近有一个公用电话亭吗? Yes,there is.Just go straight and turn right.It's in front of the apartment 2.银行在哪儿? It&#3...=========================================== 1. how much (价钱)多少 2. pants (pl.)裤子 3. sock 短袜n. 4. shirt 男衬衣;衬衫n. 5. T-shirt T恤衫n. 6. shorts 短裤n. 7. sweater 毛衣n. 8. shoe 鞋n. 9. skirt 裙子n. 10. sale...===========================================是新课标GO FOR IT!么?我的七下的书找不到了,你要是能发上来,我给你翻译。。===========================================我的背包在哪里? 它在桌子底下。 我的书在哪里? 它在沙发上。 我的棒球在哪儿? 它在背包里。=========================================== 1.公用电话在图书馆对面。2公用电话在图书馆旁边。3公用电话在邮局和图书馆之间。4公用电话在格林大街。5公用电话在图书馆前面。6公用电话在图书馆后面。=========================================== Dear Linda, Thanks for your letter and the photos,Here are some of my photos.In the first photo,I'm playing basketball at school.In the second photo,I'm swimming at the pool.In t...=========================================== 我的名字是Timmy,一只老鼠。我每天早晨必须早早地在6:30分起床。然后我必须去厨房为奶奶拿取食物。我总是早早地去厨房,因为我不得不在猫起床之前到达那里。我的奶...=========================================== ===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助水至清则无鱼,人至察则无友。
关注  粉丝
总访问量:1637
今日访问:0
最后登录: 10:28:13
山西五寨县
山东东港区
内蒙古根河市
山西定襄县
山西宁武县
贵州黔西县
云南墨江哈尼族自治县
河南泌阳县
山西定襄县
山西保德县
(最近更新:2350)
(最近更新:15)
(最近更新:256)
(最近更新:116)
(最近提问:56)
新人教版七年级英语下册教案第九单元
9 What does he look likeSection
A (1a-2d) 1. 1)
curly, straight, tall, medium, thin, heavy, build,
tonight, little, cinema, glasses, later& —What does he
look like?—He’s of
medium/build.—What does he
look like? —She has long
straight hair.—Is he tall or
short2. 1. & 2. & . Warming-up and revision Don’t judge by appearanceheavy, tall, thin,
short1. What do you look like?&
He’s really tall.& He has long straight hair.&& 2. What does she
look like?& She’s of medium/build.…. Presentation (Section A 1a)1. Match the words with the people in the
picture. (1a)P49,1aNow
please look at P49, Use the letters to
match the people in the picture with one of the numbered words.each
letter next to a numbered word. You can use some letters more than. Point
out the sample answer. (Keys: c, f, a, a, d, h, e, b, g, e) 2-31a2. (1). heightcurly“What does he look like? He is really tall.” be (2). cartoon girl ear, face, hair, eye, nose, mouth“What does he look like? He has long straight hair.” has(3). pictures , hasa beard, a moustache, glassesⅢ.
Practice (Section
A 1c)& &1. Read the conversation and
recite it.&& 2. Practice
like the conversation according to some pictures.Ⅳ.
Listening (1b, 2a & 2b)1. Look at
the picture of 1a, listen
and fill the blanks in the picture. (1b)Listen
carefully and fill in the blanks and find Amy’s friend? We will listen twiceThe first
time, just listenThe second timelisten and
fill in the blanksAnd say the look of Amy’s friend( He's
really tallAnd he has curly hair.) & &2. Listen and answer the questions. (2a)3.
Listen again and fill in the chart. (2b)4. Listen
a third time to understand the key words.Ⅴ.
Practice (2c)1.
Student A looks at the chart in 2b. Student B asks Student A questions about
one of the people and then draws a picture of the person quickly.2.
Act the dialogue.Ⅵ.
Role-play the conversation. (2d)& &1. Read the conversation to answer
the questions&& 1When are they meeting?2Where are
they meeting?3What does
David look like?(4)& Is he tall or short?2. Read the
conversation.3. Role-play the conversation.4. Explanation:(1) may be(2) a littleⅦ.
Guessing game ( )Ⅷ.
Homework1. P51& P522Describe your friends in the class and
draw a picture of them. &&Section A (1a-2d)Words & expressions&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Drillscurly, straight, tall, medium,&&&&What does he look like? He’sreally tall.thin, heavy, build, tonight,&&&&&&She has long straight hair.little, cinema, glasses, later &&&&&He’sof medium/build.&
&&&&&&&Section
A& (Grammar Focus-1d) 1. 1) handsome, actor,
actress, person, nose2① He’s of
medium/build.&② What does he look like?& He’s really tall.③ What does he look
like? &She has long straight hair.④ Is he tall or
short2. 1. 2. Ⅰ. Warming- up and revision1. Say what
your friends in the class look like and show the pictures of them.2. Work
in pair. One student describe one of his friends in class, the other student
guess who he/she is.& &3.these words in the correct box.&& && Read andthese words about 2 minutes.Ⅱ. Grammar Focus1. Grammar Focus2. is has① _____________________& _______________________② && ___________________ & ____________________③ ___________________&& ___________________④ __________________& ______________________⑤ &&&&& ____________________& _____________________________Ss finish off the sentences and check the answers. 3.
&&& 1. /&&&&& &What does he/she ____ _______?&&& 2. &&&&& &What _____ they _____ ________? &&& 3. &&&&& &______ she tall ______ _______?&&&&&& &&& 4. ?&& &&&&&& _____ he have ______ hair _____ short
hair?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &1. be&&&& //&&&& He _____
tall/ _____/ ____ _______ height.& &&&& //&&&& She ____
thin/ _____/ of _______ ______.& 2. have/has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
&&&& She ______
_________ long hair. & 3. wear&&& &&& &&He
_____ a pair of _______. Ⅲ. Reading
(Work on 3b) Read the sentences and circle the correct words to
complete the conversation. &&1. ishas/ 2. Ss read the sentences and chose the correct words quickly. & 3. Check the answers.Ⅳ.
Writing 1. Show some photos of the famous singer or actor
(actress)&Ask Ss: Who is
your favorite singer/actor/actress?& Ss think and
answerquestion. 2. Then ask them these two questions:& What does your
favorite actor or actress look like?3. Ss think and answer:4. Nowdown your answers on the line.5. Work in groups. Talk about your favorite
teacher/friend … What does she/he look like?Think anddown your sentences. Ⅳ.
Practicethinblonde, good-lookingbasketball teamstraight
Homework1. P532Describe your family members and draw
a picture of them. Words & expressions&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Drills& is:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && What does your friend Mark look like?& heavy, thin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& &&&Well, he is thin,and he has black hair& of medium build&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Really? Is he tall orshort?& tall, short &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&He isn't tall or short. He is of mediumbuild.& of medium height&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Does he has curly orstraight hair?has:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && He has straight hair. And he is reallyhandsome.short hair, curly hair&&&&&&&&&&&&& straight hair, long hair&&&&&&&&&& &
&&&&&&&&&&&&Section
1. 1) blonde, mouth, round,
face, eye, singer, artist,
crime, criminal, put, each, way, describe, differently, another, end, real& 2) 2. Ⅰ. Warming- up and revisionWho does
best&Say what your
family members look like and show the picture of them to the class. Say what your favorite
singer or athlete looks like, others guess who he/she is.Ⅱ. Presentation 1.the words
describing the people as many as possible, e.g. tall, thin, … black hair, round
face …(Show some pictures on the
big screen, and present the new words and expressions inperiod)(blonde, mouth,
round, face, eye, singer,
artist, crime, criminal …) 2. Work on 1a: Match the words with the pictures.3. Read andthese words about 2 minutes. Ⅲ.
Writing 1. Read the phrases in the box in 1b and make
sentences about famous people with the words.&e.g. Zhao
Benshan has a long face.2. Fill in the blanks and check each other.Ⅳ.
ListeningWork
on 1c: You
will hear Maria and Danny talking about Tina Brown and Johnny Dean.1. Your job is tothe job each
person does. Point to the heading "Job" on the chart. Listen again
and check the answers.2.time your job is towhat
each person looks like. Point to the heading "looks like". Check the answers.3. Listen a third time to understand the key words.Ⅴ.
Practice1. Complete the chart with
the words of the opposite meaning.2. Ss discuss with their partners, then check the
answers. Ⅵ.
Thinking about what you will look like in 20 years.1. &</bwhat you look like now.&&& I’m … I have …2. I’m … I have …Ⅶ. Reading
& writing2b & 2c1. Look at the pictures of 2b and say what the three
people look like.2. Fast reading: Read the article
and find the real criminal.3. Careful reading: Read the article
again and find the words describing what the three people look like in the
article.Let some Ss read
out the sentences. Work on 2c: 1. Read the article again andwhat the words in
bold refer to.1He =&&&
3him =2. 3. Read the article to find the language points and
try to translate into Chinese.4. Explaining the language points:1) talk to&& &2) in the endHomework1. Read the article of 2b.2.your new look and draw on a piece of
paper.Words & expressions&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Drills& tall, thin, long curlyhair, glasses medium height, long blonde hair2a: old, heavy/ short, straight&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2c: Joe B a pi the criminal&&&& draw a good pict manypeople&
&&&&&&&&Section
B 3a-Self -Check 1. 1. 1) 2) 2. 1) 2) , 2. , 1. 2. Ⅰ. Warming- up and revisionShow the picture of your new look and tell it to the
class to find who does best.Ⅱ. Presentation1. Who remembers
best?2.more words in each box. (Self Check 1). &To find who
writes most right words.3. Read andthese words about 3 minutes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅲ.
Fill the blanks with the words in the box. (3a)1. Look at the picture of 3a to say what Jack looks like.2. Fill in the blanks quickly.& 3. Check the answers. 4. Read the passage and translate into Chinese.5. Language points1) first of all2) be good atⅣ.
Writing (3b)1. Read the questions in the form of 3b.2. 3.a passage about your best friend.4. Check the passages each other to correct them in
the group.4. Read the best passage for the class.Ⅴ.
Self Check 21. What do you parents look like? Describe them like&& My
dad is tall. He has … He wears … He likes … My mum is … She has … She wears … She
likes …2. Check the passages each other to correct them in
the group.3. Read the best passage for the class.Ⅴ.
Listening, reading, speaking
and writing
What does he/she look like? He is tall and thin/medium
height/medium build. His hair is straight/curly/black/brown/blonde/short/long.
He has big eyes/a round face … He is wearing … Whole-class activity 1 2 3“”4“”&&&
Homework 1. To master the words and expressions ofunit.2. To master the sentences of Grammar Focus.Section B 3a-Self Check&3a: thin, straight, glasses, shoes&3b: His name is Li Fan.&&&&& &&&She likes to wear jeans and white T-shirt.&&&& She has long hair big nose.&& Because she is funny and interesting.&Self check 1:&&tall, short, &&thin, heavy,&&curly, short, long, black,&&glasses, T-shirt, sports shoes, jeans.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&2013年七年级下unit1 sectionB1a-self_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
2013年七年级下unit1 sectionB1a-self
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:3.87MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢人教版八年级下册英语第四单元SectionA 3b 仿写_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
人教版八年级下册英语第四单元SectionA 3b 仿写
人教版八年级下册英语第四单元SectionA 3b 仿写
Last night an "Yong Lives",It was an exciting night,there was a surprise party,Lana said she would bring some driinks and snaks to Marcia's house on Friday night,but lana forget to bring some things,Marcia was still very glad,then they went to the park outside Marcia's house,Marcia and Lana were surprised to see their classmates,they smildd ,they every students take out their gifts,they laughed ate and drink,how happy they one day!
Last night an "Yong Lives",It was an exciting night,there was a surprise party,Lana said she would bring some driinks and snaks to Marcia's house on Friday night,but lana forgot to bring some things, ...新人教版七年级下册Unit 8 Is there a post office near here Section A(1a-3b)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
新人教版七年级下册Unit 8 Is there a post office near here Section A(1a-3b)
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:3.32MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 新人教版七年级下册 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信