一篇关于初二的初二下册英语作文文 题目为“My favorite movie”60个词之内 速度跪求~

求一篇英语作文,题目为《my favorite book\movie\music》200字左右 急.
My favorite moiveDo you know Harry Potter?It’s one of my favorite books and it’s written by J.K.Rowling.As you know Harry Potter is a magical school student who wears glasses and has no parents,now he is 16 years old.He is very brave and known by everyone because he is the only person who didn’t die by devil.At school,he has two good friends,they are Rone and Henry.When I read this book,I feel very exciting and interesting.So I read it again and again,each time I have different feelings,sometimes I even feel as if I’m Potter.Now there are six edition of Harry Potter and they are very popular with young students.Books about Harry Potter have sold millions of copies all over the world.Do you like Harry Potter?If you haven’t read the book yet,read it now and you’ll find a wonderful world.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文——My hobbies.不少于60词,30分钟内给我.
My hobbiesI have many hobbies,such as reading,skating,and watching TV.But reading is my favorite hobby.  I like reading for three reasons.First of all,books introduce me to a new world,which is colourful and without time and space limit,Through reading,I can trace back.to ancient Egypt,the cradle of human civilization.It can bring myself to the United states,a glamorous land I have been longing to visit.Secondly,reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon.In the past years,most of my knowledge has been obtained from books.I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee,politics,life and society.Thirdly,reading bridge the gap between my dream and my goal.In ordcr to succeed in my career in the future,I must keep reading,thinking and practising.  Reading has become part of my life.Every day,I spend some time reading books,newspapcrs and magazines.At night,I can hardly go to steep without a novel in my hand.有不明白的请继续追问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My hobbyI have many hobby. It's very different.My favorite hobby is swimming. Because is very interesting.I often swim in summer.I like play
piano too.I think the music is perfect.I like play sl...
扫描下载二维码初二上uint5影评范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二上uint5影评范文
上传于||文档简介
&&影​评​内​容​要​点​全​且​简​单​明​了
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢my favorite movie英文稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
my favorite movie英文稿
上传于||文档简介
&&我​最​喜​欢​的​电​影​-​无​法​触​碰
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢my favorite movie 60词英语作文翻译
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的my favorite movie 60词英语作文翻译,供大家参考:)my favourite movie my favourite movie is
THREE IDIOT. it is an Indian movie, the story is about three boys' life
in unniversity ,and the struggling between their dream and the stern reality. they are in a key university,and study hard for theri future. one of them
is different, his thought is not limited by the traditional fetter.he does think success is just getting diploma .his two friends are different completely, they have a heavy pressure in theri life.they want to make their life better through their hard.because they do not have a well family. he tells them "stuty is for perfacting your life not for enjoying your life" because of different thoughts they used have contradictions
,they overcome a lot pronlems together. they become the friends which can not be placed, even life. after ten years they graduated, thay have a meeting ,at that time all of them live as their dreams. they do not yield to the reality.i think it is a good monie because my puzzle is solved by this movie. i know the prupose for studing.they are idiots ,but they are happy idiots. the success is not depend on how much money you make, not depend on what an achievement you get, and not depend what a big house you have. it depend on whether you are real happy, do sth what you really want .}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信