↓ 怎样找回财付通密码码忘了,怎么找回?↓ ≠

CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
A woman is caught between one man's love and another man's obsession. She fears one and fears for the other. One stands for love and the other for life. Who will she choose?
(screenplay),
asks the cast of "" about a mysterious car that was on display on the Comic-Con floor that may or may not belong to supernatural antihero, Ghost Rider.
Related News
AM, +08:00
PM, +08:00
26 February
PM, +08:00
Join us on "" daily to connect, shop and chat live with fashion designers, beauty experts and celebrities! Discover today's best beauty hacks and the top style secrets!
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 30 titles
created 16&Jan&2011
a list of 46 titles
created 11&Feb&2011
a list of 36 titles
created 18&Mar&2012
a list of 48 titles
created 03&Jan&2014
a list of 25 titles
created 11&months&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
2 wins & 2 nominations.
A vengeful young man marries the daughter of a corrupt industrialist in order to seek justice for his father's suicide.
Directors:
Abbas Alibhai Burmawalla,
Mastan Alibhai Burmawalla
Shah Rukh Khan,
Rakhee Gulzar,
The story of four lovers: Rahul, Ajay, Pooja, and Nisha. This Yash Chopra fantasy explores romance as the days go on, and who live in a really nice dream house while their dreams come true.
Yash Chopra
Shah Rukh Khan,
Madhuri Dixit,
Karisma Kapoor
This film takes a serious look at the lives of Westernized Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) in North America. Whereas Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was about NRIs with Indian hearts, Pardes is ...
Subhash Ghai
Shah Rukh Khan,
Amrish Puri,
Mahima Chaudhry
Sunil and some of his friends manage their own orchestra by performing at weddings and special occasions. Sunil is in love with Aana but Aana acknowledges the love of C when Sunil find...
Kundan Shah
Shah Rukh Khan,
Suchitra Krishnamoorthi,
Deepak Tijori
In order to settle personal scores with the Chief Minister Gayetri B a wealthy business-man, Suraj Singh Thaper hires a contract kille unfortunately before ...
Directors:
Abbas Alibhai Burmawalla,
Mastan Alibhai Burmawalla
Rakhee Gulzar,
Shah Rukh Khan,
Twinkle Khanna
There are lots of poor people in India who want to get rich soon. A woman named Seema is one of them. She is very beautiful and has an admirer by the name of Sidharth. This man is very rich...
Aziz Mirza
Shah Rukh Khan,
Aditya Pancholi,
Juhi Chawla
The clash between love and ideology is portrayed in this love story between a radio executive and a beautiful revolutionary
Mani Ratnam
Shah Rukh Khan,
Manisha Koirala,
Preity Zinta
Kajal is a beautiful and talented young woman who loves songs and dances and attends various shows. At one of the shows she attended she gets to meet Ravi, a popular singer and both are ...
Raj Kanwar
Rishi Kapoor,
Divya Bharti,
Shah Rukh Khan
At a prestigious university, three lovelorn pupils defy their strict principal with the help of their new music teacher.
Aditya Chopra
Amitabh Bachchan,
Shah Rukh Khan,
Uday Chopra
Vijay Agnihotri is a wealthy, spoilt man who lives with his mother in the city of Mumbai. His mother has allowed him everything and more than that he wants. One day on a mishap Vijay ...
Rahul Rawail
Madhuri Dixit,
Shah Rukh Khan,
Tinnu Anand
During their college years, Anjali was in love with her best-friend Rahul, but he had eyes only for Tina. Years later, Rahul and the now-deceased Tina's eight-year-old daughter attempts to reunite her father and Anjali.
Karan Johar
Shah Rukh Khan,
Rani Mukerji
After his wealthy family prohibits him from marrying the woman he is in love with, Devdas Mukherjee's life spirals further and further out of control as he takes up alcohol and a life of vice to numb the pain.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Shah Rukh Khan,
Madhuri Dixit,
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Complete credited cast:
Sunil Malhotra
Kiran Awasti
Rahul Mehra
Vikram "Vicky" Oberoi
Poonam Awasti
Irritated Hotel Manager
(as Piloo Wadia)
The Psychiatrist
Captain Mehra
Vijay Awasti
A young man is insanely obsessed over a college girl. This obsession causes the young man to take daring steps to prevent her from marrying her fiancé, a naval officer. When she finally does marry the naval officer, however, the young man's fury causes him to break all limits of decency.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
A violent love story.
Certificate:
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 24 December 1993 (India)
Also Known As: Daar
Filming Locations:
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 2.20 : 1
Did You Know?
During "Tu Mere Saamne," Kiran wears an outfit similar to what Sridevi wore in
(1989), in which Juhi Chawla had a cameo role.
When Rahul leaves Sunil's house, he is wearing brown shoes. When he runs toward the road his shoes turn white and then brown again.
Your glance is magic / Your body, fragrance! / Whether you agree to it, / or deny it, / you are MINE, Kiran...!
Connections
Spoofed in &(2013)
Soundtracks
Leave a Light On
Performed by Belinda Carlisle
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Really cool movie!
Darr is a great movie! Shahrukh plays an obsessed lover who will do almost anything to win over his lady which in this case is Juhi Chawla. Little does Juhi know in the film that Shahrukh has a MAJOR crush on her and is constantly stalking her. I have to admit, some of the things he did in this movie were pretty creepy... like the threatening phone calls. Never in my life will I forget the line, &I love you K..k..k..Kiran!&It's just too bad that Shahrukh and Juhi weren't exactly &together& in the film. But Juhi and Sunny do make a fairly good couple in the movie. Though Shahrukh's role was pretty psychotic, I still think he did a great job of playing it and can't possibly imagine anyone else doing that role. No wonder he got an award for Darr in 94'!Juhi... what can I say??? She looks especially amazing in this film! It's not that she doesn't always look amazing in her other films, but Darr did give the public a wonderful image of her!As for the music... it was excellent! Especially &Jaadu Teri Nazar,& one of my all time favorite songs. I also thought &Tu Mere Samne& was quite nice also.A must see for everyone! Overall Darr deserves a 9/10!
19 of 25 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Sunil Malhotra
Kiran Awasti
Rahul Mehra
Vikram "Vicky" Oberoi
Poonam Awasti
Irritated Hotel Manager
The Psychiatrist
Captain Mehra
Vijay Awasti
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &摘要: /question/ Nginx 和 Apache无非是帮你做了网络层和HTTP协议层的解析和处理而已。现在几乎任何的语言你都可以脱离Apache/Nginx,无非自己写socket监听,处理HTTP的协议头和协议体,然后构建HTML。但是出
17:31 darr 阅读(7) 评论(0)
摘要: zepto: /* * 检测对象是否是空对象(不包含任何可读属性)。 * 方法既检测对象本身的属性,也检测从原型继承的属性(因此没有使hasOwnProperty)。 */ function isEmpty(obj) { for (var name in obj) { return  }
10:28 darr 阅读(5) 评论(0)
摘要: /blog/2007/10/ascii_unicode_and_utf-8.html 1. ASCII码 我们知道,在计算机内部,所有的信息最终都表示为一个二进制的字符串。每一个二进制位(bit)有0和1两种状态,因此八个二进制位就可以组合出256种
15:09 darr 阅读(24) 评论(0)
摘要: 因:javascript中的String类自带的length属性 和 substr()方法虽然能判断和截取出字符个数,但是对字节个数却没有处理的方法(众所周知,中文字符占两个字节,英文只占一个) 果:中英文字符在页面上的占位空间存在差异。中文的web开发人员不能一刀切,对中英文都截取同样长度的字符数
14:11 darr 阅读(8) 评论(0)
摘要: /hahnzhu/read-code-per-day/issues/5 又被坑了。。。 函数节流 函数节流英文为 throttle,其翻译是「节流阀、压制、减速」,很形象地表达了它的作用就是控制函数的调用频度,但为什么需要减少函数的调用频度呢?因为某些场景下一些
10:09 darr 阅读(10) 评论(0)
摘要: /blog/2012/05/internet_protocol_suite_part_i.html
14:53 darr 阅读(3) 评论(0)
摘要: http://mp./s?__biz=MzA3NTUzNjk1OA==&mid=&idx=1&sn=25ad57232ecdacb036fd358&scene=1&srcid=0225PL7MLUMn3vgl5t48YLWi#rd
16:03 darr 阅读(13) 评论(0)
摘要: 参考:.cn/article/211352 /foio/vdom-demo myapp: /S-iscoming/myapp
15:12 darr 阅读(14) 评论(0)
摘要: 参考: /blog/2012/12/asynchronous%EF%BC%BFjavascript.html /q/0970 在JavaScript中,回调函数具体的定义为:函数
16:47 darr 阅读(35) 评论(0)
摘要: promise:/2014/05/javascript-promise-mode/ 1 jQuery 中的 Deferred 和 Promises : /archives/4750 function getDat
15:31 darr 阅读(24) 评论(0)}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样找回财付通密码 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信