how about thisa film tonight ?

what about seeing a film tonight? 的翻译是:今晚看一场电影怎么样吗? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
what about seeing a film tonight?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
看到今晚的电影是什么?
今晚看一场电影怎么样吗?
今晚看一场电影怎么样吗?
今晚看什么电影的?
怎样今晚看电影?
相关内容&aat games 正在翻译,请等待... & aBut our need take water is increasing rapidly - almost day by day. 但我们需要作为水几乎天天迅速地增加-。 & a请走
不送! Please walk does not deliver! & a在周末,和好朋友一起做户外活动,例如,打乒乓球,羽毛球,爬山等 In the weekend, engages in the outdoors activity together with the good friend, for example, plays the ping pong, the badminton, the mountain climbing and so on & aIt's not easy... loving yourself unconditionally, because we've learned to judge ourselves... 它不是容易… 爱无条件地,因为我们学会判断自己… & aQuerido 要 & a收入悬殊 The income is disparate & a阻止他吸烟 Prevents him to smoke & aIf your system is managed by the IBM(R) Systems Director Management Console (SDMC), use the SDMC to remove a system processor module. For instructions, see 如果您的系统由IBM(R)系统主任管理控制台(SDMC)处理,使用SDMC去除系统处理器模块。 为指示,看见 & aTHANKS FOR DOWNLOAD MY ENB :D 这个方式的作者由我 & aThis
Metoprolol
a onventional tablet to be taken more than once. 这做一个分明特点替换是更多比一次将被采取的onventional片剂的甲氧乙心安tartarate。 & ablack giant 黑巨人 & aUser mark 用户标记 & a他受欢迎吗 He is welcome & a假幂们,其他的你可以抄袭,唯独这一篇,请让我好好的保存,让我在老后,还知道我写了这一篇日志 The false powers, other you may plagiarize, only this, please let my well preservation, lets me after old, but also knew I have written this diary & a他的孩子们的笑脸 His child smiling face & aoccur in such systems. However, Nahrung & Clarke (2007) found evidence for different infection rates between males and females in populations of the eucalyptus leaf beetle Chrysophtharta cloelia and suggested that skewed mating patterns were responsible. Identifying breeding systems that lead to skewed sexual contact r
& aexposed dead metal parts of the machine art to be so connected as to be positive with respect to a device 正在翻译,请等待... & aI heard you say 我听见您说 & aregulated charging current and a regulated voltage 被调控的充电的潮流和被调控的电压 & aof stable can do and reason to cognitive- motivational influences 槽枥能做和辩解到认知诱导影响 & aJe vous souhaite tous bonne chance!
& aСезонная распродажа алюкобонда 季节性销售(alyukobonda) & a52. Sexy Bace Matyre
& a我准备买那种车子! ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ????! & a网络形象 Network image & aPerhaps these kinds of systems hold the key to an improved understanding of the differences and similarities between open source and proprietary software 或许这些系统把握关键到对在开放来源和专用软件之间的区别和相似性的被改进的理解 & a10.01. Обработка, 190967, САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГ МСЦ ЦСПО, Прибыло в сортировочный центр, , 10.01.运作, 190967,圣徒Petersburg (MSTS) (TSSPO),在排序的中心到达了, & aprevious arena 早先竞技场 & aWe do not allow sites with adult, offensive or illegal content 我们不允许站点与成人,进攻或者非法内容 & a等你确定了再说吧 Aspettato voi da determinare detto ancora & a我也生气了. I was also angry. & ai
soon 我希望您好很快很好得到 & a袖カマ 袖子(kama) & aNo matter what the reason, you care about me, I will be happy 不管原因,您对我关心,我将是愉快的 & a少坤 Few Yin principle & amaybe we will hard become and even lose our jobs 可能我们意志艰苦成为和甚而失去我们的工作 & aNoted. They cfmd will delivery today. 正在翻译,请等待... & aRain or shine ,by day or under starry skies ,I walked ,always eastward 不见不散,在天以前或在之下满天星斗的天空,我走了,总向东 & a我们打算庆祝一下 We planned celebrates & a春天穿村衫 Spring puts on the village unlined upper garment & a选择朋友,越谨慎越好 Chooses the friend, discreter better & a有为 Promising & a熊猫它们有白色和黑色的毛 The panda they have the white and the black wool & a图灭 The chart extinguishes & a德国人办事一板一眼,严肃认真,但是凡事都是按照标准来做。 The German handles matters follows a prescribed pattern in speech, serious earnest, but everything all is defers to the standard to do. & a琉璃珠 Colored glaze bead & a他对着镜子看着自己 He treats the mirror to look oneself & awhat about seeing a film tonight? 怎样今晚看电影? &山西省临汾一中学年第一学期高二年级期中考试英语试题(含听力)
资源简介:
共86小题,约4720字。
  山西省临汾一中学年第一学期高二年级期中考试英语试题  (考试时间120分钟试卷满分150分)  本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题,含听力测试)与第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,共150分。考试时间120分钟。第Ⅰ卷的答案涂在机读卡上,第Ⅱ卷的答案写在答题纸上。  第Ⅰ卷(共115分)  第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)  第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)  听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。  ()1. Where does this conversation probably take place?  A. In a bookstore.&&& B. In a classroom.&&&& C. In a library.  ()2. At what time will the film begin?  A.7:20.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.7:15.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 7:00.  ()3. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?  A. Their friend Jane.&&&&&&& B. A weekend trip.&&&&&&   C. A radio programme.  ()4. What will the woman probably do?  A. Catch a train.&&&&& B. See the man off.&&& C. Go shopping.  ()5. Why did the woman apologize?  A. She made a late delivery.&&&&&&   B. She went to the wrong place.  C. She couldn't take the cake back.  第二部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)  第一节单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)  从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。  (& ) 21. --- How about a film tonight ?  --- _______. I haven’t been to the cinema for a long time.  A. Yes, thanks.&&&&&&&& B. No, go away  C. It’s a pity.&&&&&&&&&& D. Why not ?  (& ) 22. My first ________ of him was that he was a kind and thoughtful young man.   A. impression& B. expression& C. attention&& D. satisfaction  (& ) 23. Only after Mary read her composition the second time& ________ the spelling mistake.   A. does she notice&&&&&&&& B. she noticed&&   C. did she notice&&&&&&&&& D. she has noticed.   (& ) 24. Studying Wendy’s menu, I found many of the items are similar to ______ of McDonald’s.  A. ones&&&&& B. those&&&&&& C. any&&&&&& D. all  (& ) 25. We live in a age ___ more information is available with greater ease than ever before.  A. why&&&&& B. on which&&& C. when&&&&& D. to whom   (& ) 26. Hot ____ the night air was, they slept deeply because they were so tired after the long journey.  A. although&& B. as&&&&&&&& C. while&&&&& D. however   (& ) 27. It was not until I came here _____ I realized this place was famous for not only its beauty but also its weather.  A. who&&&&&& B. where&&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. before  (& ) 28. We ________ the difficulty together, but why didn’t you tell me ?  A. should face&&&&&&&& B. should have faced  C. might face&&&&&&&&& D. m
说明:“点此下载”为无刷新无重复下载提示方式;“传统下载”为打开新页面进行下载,有重复下载提示。
提示:非零点资源点击后将会扣点,不确认下载请勿点击。
下载说明:
没有确认下载前请不要点击“点此下载”、“传统下载”,点击后将会启动下载程序并扣除相应点数。
如果资源不能正常使用或下载请点击有奖报错,报错证实将补点并奖励!
为确保所下资源能正常使用,请使用[WinRAR v3.8]或以上版本解压本站资源。
站内部分资源并非原创,若无意中侵犯到您的权利,敬请来信联系我们。How about _____ a film this evening?A. to see
C. see D. to seeing
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:选择题 How about_____a film in the cinema tonight? A.seeing B.see C.to see D.to seeing
【答案】:How about_____a film in the cinema tonight? A.seeing B.see C.to see D.to seeing
【how about...
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
扫描下载二维码How about_____a film in the cinema tonight?A.seeing B.see C.to see D.to seeing
一谜閳铤熷嶢
How about_____a film in the cinema tonight?A.seeing B.see C.to see D.to seeing选A【how about doing sth】做...怎么样about 是介词,所以要用动名词形式
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
how about doing 选 a
选A about 后面加动词ing形式
A about为介词, 后面跟名次。 所以seeing
选A。今晚去电影院看场电影怎么样呢?How about表示做什么事情怎么样,用于征求对方意见、提建议,相当于What about,可以说How about sth或者How about doing sth,所以只能选A。当然这句直接改为How about a film in the cinema tonight? 也是可以的还有不会的可以再问我哦O(∩_∩)O哈!希望可以帮到你哦...
答案 为 Aabout为介词 后面跟动词的-ing形式
同学你好!正如楼上几位所说,本题选seeing,但是我要跟你说说为什么选seeing并不是how about doing sth就是词组了,中国人学英语学的累的原因就在于把什么都当单词词组背,那不累死了。about是介词,小学就学过about sth, 关于什么什么,所以about后边一般接一个名词性质的词。动词的ing形式在英语中有两种叫法,一种叫现在分词,另一种叫...
选Ahow about doing sth固定搭配about是介词,后要用动名词形式
同意一楼的分析解答。
Ahow about doing sth:做某事怎么样?about是介词,接动名词,即seeing
A how about ding sth
.about是介词,后面跟动词ing形式
How about/what about 后加动词ing形式
上面这句话没有主语缺少主语,动词原型不能做主语(除祈使句外)。所以用动词ING形式住主语》把它用陈述句来看。------- a film in the cineam tonight。也可以理解为其他人所说的那种意思。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 how about this 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信