right here waitingg for goldie主要讲的是什么

> 【答案带解析】I'm sitting outside grandpa's pigeon lof...
I'm sitting outside grandpa's pigeon loft(鸽子房)and waiting for Goldie to come home. I'm really nervous about it because I1.____(ask) to do an important job.Goldie is grandpa's champion(冠军)racing pigeon. She's famous because she 2.____(win)lots of cups. This morning she had a race-flew two hundred miles away with lots of other pigeons. And now she 3.___(race) back home.¨Come on, Goldie. Come on. Goldie!" That's me, calling Goldie back home. But l can't see her yet.I really want Goldie to win this race.1 want to give grandpa the good news when I 4.___(see) him tonight in hospital. My eyes search the blue sky. Still no sign of Goldie.“Calm(镇静)down,
Danny!” I tell myself.But it's hard to be calm. This job is very important. I'll tell you why.Before the race, they 5.____(put)a ring on every pigeon's leg. When Goldie comes back, I've got to catch her6.___(take)her ring off, as fast as I can, and put it in a little metal tube(管子),then put that tube in grandpa's special clock. That records the time that Goldie finished the race. It should be grandpa's job. But while he 7.
(prepare) for the race, he fell ill suddenly and was sent to the hospital.
So that's why I'm nervous, waiting for Goldie. I'm getting more nervous every minute, because Goldie 8.___
(be)here by now. But the sky is blue and empty.“9.____(not worry)”I tell myself. “Goldie always comes back. ”But where is she? What 10. I____(tell)grandpa?1 wait until it's nearly dark.1 give up! Then l lock the other pigeons in the loft.
I've got to see grandpa tonight at the hospital. 
1.was asked
3.is racing
7.was preparing
8.should be
9.Don’t worry
10.am going to tell
试题分析:这篇短文讲述的是作者的爷爷养了很多鸽子,其中Goldie是最有名的,它赢得过很...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
There are many colors in nature. But do you think that a color has weight? I think you'll say 6/no". But I'm afraid you are wrong. If you don't believe it, you may do a small experiment(实验).First, put two objects with the same weight into two boxes. Then cover the boxes.Third, wrap(包裹) one box with a red piece of paper, the other one with a white piece of paper. OK. Now hold the boxes with your hand one by one. It is certain that you will think the red one is a little heavier.Why do you think so? A scientist found that different colors have different weights in man's mind. That is to say, every color has its own weight in our mind.The scientist told us that colors also have smell. Can you smell the color? Of course not. Then why did the scientist say S07 That is because every color stands for (代表) a kind of light with a certain wavelength,(波长). It reaches our brain through sense organs According to this discovery, scientists say that people accept the colors they like, and refuse the colors they hate. So your body and mind will be healthy by using the colors you like. Or you'll be nervous or even get ill.
For example (例如) ,
you like blue and hate red.
If you stay in a room with red windows, wallpaper and furniture(家具) for two hours, you'll feel you have been there for four hours. But if the room is blue, you'll feel you have been there for only an hour.
And, if a person walks out of a blue room and into a red room, his temperature will rise.That means our body temperature will change with different colors.1.From the experiment, we know that
.A. the two boxes have the same weightB. colors can change the weight of an objectC. the red paper is heavier than the white paperD. colors have different weights in people's mind2. From the fourth paragraph, we can infer(推断)____.A. the smell of colors is changeable(可变的)B. people can sense the light from colorsC. people can smell the colors through the noseD. all the colors have the same smell for the blind3.Which of the following is true?____.A. White color is heavier than red colorB. People may get ill if they refuse the colors they don't likeC. People can stay longer in red rooms than in blue roomsD. People's body temperature will change with different colors4.We can infer from the last paragraph that____.A. red color is bad for our healthB. people may get nervous in a red roomC. blue color can raise(提升)our body temperatureD. colors can influence our mood(情绪)and health5.The passage is probably____.A. a short novel
B. a news reportC. a science report
D. an advertisement 
I am 22. I used to work in a hotel. It was boring.One day a guest and I had a conversation. She asked me, 6/Do you like your job?" I was sad because I knew the answer. “No".She was 74 and gave me the most beautiful advice that I remember in all my life:You are too young to hate your job, young man. Go to get your passport and start your adventure(冒险 ). "So I did.Since I was a little kid I was dreaming to know Europe. So next day I had my passport. And one week later, my plane tickets.It was impossible to have a long holiday.
So I resigned(辞职).
My boss said I was crazy. My friends said that I was not responsible. I just paid no attention to those voices.It was Europe in winter. Not the best time to travel there. But Europe in winter is really cheap.I packed some books, a camera, 4 shirts, 2 pants, a coat, gloves, 2 pairs of walking shoes, candies and music to give away.I had little money.
I just walked and walked.
I went to high mountains and big cities.saw some beautiful sunsets(日落). I heard some of the best musicians (for free). I discovered that there was still love in the world. I realized that sunrises are not always blue or yellow. Sometimes they mix.I spent 22 days and $1,500 (including the plane tickets). What I did to save money:1. Used Couch, Surfing'(沙发客 ).2. Ate 20-cents bread.3. Went to Burger King to get free potato chips and water.4. Learned to cook.5. Talked with local(当地的) people.
They always know where to do cool and cheap 6. Only went to free museums (only in England).Until this point in my life, I never had a clear idea of how to deal with my life. Now I do. I want to be a photographer so that I can inspire(激励) people with my pictures.Thanks to this travel. Thanks to that lady.1.Why did the old lady advise the man to have an adventure? Because
.A. he was poor
B. she was oldC. he didn't like his job
D. he wanted to know Europe2.After the man resigned, what possibly did his friend say to him?A. Are you crazy?B. Guy, you should be responsible.C. A wise decision.
Have a good time.D. It's not a best time to travel in winter.3.What didn't the man take with him?
.A. Money or books
B. Clothes or musicC. Camera or passport
D. Food or mobile phone4.In order to save money, he
.A. lived in hotelsB. ate bread and hamburgersC. worked as a cookD. tried to find places to do cool and cheap stuff5.Why did he say 6/Thanks to this travel.
Thanks to that lady. "? Because the travel and the lady
.A. inspired himB. let him know how to deal with his lifeC. let him hear some of the best musiciansD. let him discover that there was still love in the world 
Here is a dog with a lantern (捉灯)in his mouth, he is looking for his master(主人).Carlo, a lovely dog, had been taught to be useful. The roads, in the place where his master lived, were often so bad that it was not safe for any person to go out without a light on dark nights.So Carlo's master taught him to carry a lantern for him at
and he did it as steadily(稳固地) as any boy could have done.Carlo never trotted(小跑) too far before his master so that the bright light of the lantern might guide his master's steps.When he came to a deep rut(车辙)or hole in the road, he would turn round to his master, seemed to say, /Take care, there is a hole here. "The dog's master lived about a mile from the
and when he could not get home before dark, Carlo used to be sent to him with the lantern. Carlo knew where to go. He also knew the road which his master would take.But Carlo didn't always find his master right away. When he reached the town, he would run off to a house where his master often was. Still holding his lantern, he would scratch at the street-door with his feet and bark(吠叫);
as much as to say,
6/Here am I,Master, with the lantern, are you ready for home? "Someone would perhaps come to the door and sa 6/Your master is not here. " Carlowould growl(嘟哝), seemed to say, "Then he is somewhere else, and I must find him. "He would then run off to one house after another, until he found his master, then the two went home together.1.The roads in the place where Carlo's master lived were
.A. badB. darkC. dangerous for people to go outD. full of deep ruts and holes2.The master taught Carlo
.A. to speakB. where to go to look for himC. to know the road which he would takeD. to carry the lantern to guide his steps at night3.When Carlo came to the bad part of the road, he
.A. barkedB. growledC. turned round to his masterD. scratched at the ground4.The meaning of the underlined word “scratch ,' is
D.扒,抓5.The best title for the story is
.A. A dog and his masterB. The dog with the lanternC. How a dog guide his master's stepD. How a dog found his master 
One day Frank was walking with his mother when they came to a pretty garden.Frank looked in, and saw that it had clean gravel(碎石)walks and beautiful flowers.He called to his mother and said, Mum, come and look at this pretty garden.1 wish I might open the gate, and walk in.”The gardener(园丁)heard what Frank said, and kindly invited him and his mother to come into the garden.Frank's mother thanked the man. Then she said to her son, “Frank, if I take you to walk in this garden, you must take care not to meddle(乱动)with anything in it.”Frank walked along the tidy gravel walks, and looked at everything, but touched nothing that he saw.He did not step on any of the borders(草坪边的狭长花坛),and was careful that his clothes should not brush the tops of the flowers so that he might not break them.The gardener was much pleased(满意的)with Frank, because he was so careful to behave well. He showed him the seeds, and told him the name of many of the flowers and plants.While Frank was admiring the beauty of a flower, a little boy came to the gate, and finding it locked, he shook it hard. But it would not open. Then he said, “Let me in. Let me in. Will you not let me in this garden?"“No," said the gardener,“1 will not let you in, Tom. When I let you in yesterday, you meddled with my flowers, and pulled some of my fruit.
I do not choose to let a boy into my garden who meddles with the plants."Tom looked ashamed, and when he found that the gardener would not let him in, he went slowly away.Frank saw and felt how much happier a boy may be by not meddling with what does not belong to him.He and his mother then continued their walk in the garden, and enjoyed the day very much. Before they left, the gardener gave each of them some pretty flowers.1.Frank couldn't see
in the garden.A. seeds
B. fruitC. flowers
D. animals2.Tom did everything except
.A. meddling with the flowers
B. pulling some fruitC. admiring the beauty of plants
D. shaking the door hard3.Which is NOT true about Frank?
.A. He touched nothing in the gardenB. He didn't step on the borders of the gardenC. He didn't have a good time in the gardenD. He tried not to brush the top of the flowers with his clothes4.The gardener didn't
.A. show Frank any seedsB. let Tom in the garden a second timeC. give Frank and his mother any flowersD. tell Frank the names of many of the flowers5.We can learn from the story that
.A. it is bad manners to break flowersB. you'll be happy if you're friendly to othersC. no one wants to make friends with selfish.(自私的)
peopleD. you may be happy if you don't meddle with the things of others 
Chris wants to know____ "truth. or dare(真心话大冒险游戏)”at your birthday party.Yes. But if he doesn't like it, we'll play guessing games instead.A. who will play
B. whether we playedC. if we will play
D. why we are going to play 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.典范英语团队合作安排表
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
典范英语团队合作安排表
作者:&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:1904&&&&更新时间: &&&热&&&&&★★★
典范英语团队合作安排表
一、典范英语学案及课件制作
2. The Personality Potion &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. Black Dan &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
6. Kelly the Rescue Dog &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8. Petey &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
10. Grace the Pirate &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
12. The Booming Boots of Joey Jones&&
14. Tomb Raiders&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
文章录入:王敏&&&&责任编辑:王敏&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
地址:海安县曲塘镇中心北街5号 电话:版权所有:海安县曲塘中学&&&& 制作维护:网络中心&&作业――――外国语学院2011级本科教育实习自学安排 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
作业――――外国语学院2011级本科教育实习自学安排 2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢【高分悬赏】谁有典范英语7-16 7-17 7-18 8-1的书后注释呀?(电子版)_百度知道
【高分悬赏】谁有典范英语7-16 7-17 7-18 8-1的书后注释呀?(电子版)
典范英语7-16(Doohickey and the Robot 杜西奇与机器人)
典范英语7-17
(Doughnut Dilemma 炸面圈的两难处境)典范英语7-18 (Scrapman and the Incredible Flying Machine 废铁人与神奇飞行器 ) 典范英语8-1(Waiting for Goldie 等候高蒂)
提问者采纳
直接找卖书的地方最容易找到,,网上寻找太辛苦了!~
我要的是电子版!
联系书后面的售后电话吧,,毕竟这些资料太专业了~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
典范英语7的相关知识
其他2条回答
笨蛋,是十一学校的吧,复印一份不就得了
我还不知道复印呀,笨蛋!我要电子版干什么,你知道么?不知道吧!笨蛋!我要放到有道词典里的单词本用!复印的能用吗?笨蛋!还说我笨蛋,我看你是笨蛋!
随你,那种东西是不会有的
直接找卖书的地方最容易找
我要的是电子版!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁厨师培训手册_企业管理_经管营销_专业资料
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档厨师培训手册_企业管理_经管营销_专业资料。文档贡献者 我 贡献于2013-12...贡献者:我厨师培训学校课程有哪些对 不少想要学厨师的人来说 能不能找到一所好的学校是影响他们一生的大事 所以不少人为不知道怎样判断一所学校的好坏而发愁 虽然他们...贡献者:现在的你我81厨师培训学校哪个好每到毕业季入学季不少想要学厨师的人反映到不知道哪家学校好选择一所好的厨 师学校对他们来说意味着能不能得到更好的教育方式从而赢在起跑...贡献者:jiong厨师培训记录_学习总结_总结汇报_实用文档。幼儿园厨师培训记录培训时间
培训对象 全体厨师 培训地点 培训主题 培训形式 餐饮炊事员食品安全知识 办公室...贡献者:卷心菜也美丽厨师培训哪里好_职业技术培训_职业教育_教育专区。陕西新东方学厨师跟其他技术相比有哪些优势?陕西新东方厨师学校学厨师跟其他技术相比有哪些优势?都说 技术改变人生 ...贡献者:陕西新东方烹飪正因为如此海口著名的烹饪 培训学校有很多在酒店当学徒一两年后还决定来学校进行系统学习的学生。 那么厨师培训学 校平时都在学什么呢?为什么比在酒店当学徒好呢?...贡献者:海南烹饪教育厨师培训学校哪里好?_职业技术培训_职业教育_教育专区。初高中毕业学厨师厨师培训学校哪里好?初高中毕业学厨师陕西厨师培训学校哪里好?转眼间中高考已经落 下帷幕...贡献者:陕西新东方烹飪厨师学校排名 厨师学校哪里最好 厨师培训学校哪家好_调查报告_表格模板_实用文档。厨师学校排名 厨师学校哪里最好 厨师 培训学校哪家好有人说厨师是一个永不过...贡献者:jiong厨师培训:厨房里调料大解析!_饮食_生活休闲。食盐、生抽&amp老抽、醋、料酒&amp白酒、甜面酱、豆瓣酱、 豆豉、番茄酱&amp番茄沙司、芝麻酱、沙拉酱、白糖、冰糖、 红糖、...贡献者:yehai小童鞋厨师培训学校哪个好每到毕业季入学季不少想要学厨师的人反映到不知道哪家学校好选择一所好的厨 师学校对他们来说意味着能不能得到更好的教育方式从而赢在起跑...贡献者:shj106
厨师培训手册_企业管理_经管营销_专业资料
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档厨师培训手册_企业管理_经管营销_专业资料。文档贡献者 我 贡献于2013-12...贡献者:我
厨师培训学校课程有哪些对 不少想要学厨师的人来说 能不能找到一所好的学校是影响他们一生的大事 所以不少人为不知道怎样判断一所学校的好坏而发愁 虽然他们...贡献者:现在的你我81
烘焙知识大全——新手必备_人文社科_专业资料。新手必备的烘焙知识大全。既有烘焙工具、材料、各类点心制作的方子和详细做法更有烘焙的小技巧。实在是烘焙新手的入门......贡献者:lguanr
最最经典的烘焙食谱_中医中药_医药卫生_专业资料。【蔓越莓饼干】配料:低筋面粉 115 克鸡蛋液(打散的全蛋)1 大勺(15ML)黄油 75 克糖粉 60 克蔓越 莓......贡献者:bztjlhy
烘焙的潮流让越来越多家庭乐此不疲地开启属于他们的烘焙领域 同时也令烤箱渐渐成为众 多家庭里的重要厨房用具时下遇到节假日、喜庆的日子人们总要拿出烤箱......贡献者:烘焙蜜语
烘培入门——常规烘培原料介绍烘培入门——常规烘培原料介绍 一:面粉类: 面粉分为高筋中筋低筋三种。在国外可以查看面粉袋子上的配方含量 表中的蛋白质(......贡献者:
烘焙入门必备基础常识-各种打法 来源:家庭烘焙网 发布时间: 我要评论 1 条 进入论坛 在制作西点时除了掌握正确的材料、器具及步骤外更要了解制作......贡献者:myx
我是一个烘焙的初学爱好者2014 年 3 月买了烤箱一直到 7 月搬到新家烤箱才 在我的厨房有了一席之地。然后各种出差、收拾屋子知道 14 年 9 月 29 才......贡献者:zhyluckytree
烘焙换算大全 Length Measures 长度换算 1T=1 汤匙:30cc(ml) 1t=1 大匙:15 cc(ml) 12t=1 小匙(茶匙) cc(ml):5 14t=12 茶匙:2.5 cc(ml)......贡献者:fannycookie
入门装备烘焙初学者必备_实习总结_总结汇报_实用文档。烘焙初学者必备的入门装备很多刚开始学习制作烘焙食品的人 都会迷茫在买哪些制作工具。 在种类繁多的工具中......贡献者:之乐夫
西餐培训教程_学习总结_总结汇报_实用文档。西餐历史发展西餐厅培训心内阁西餐培训第一阶段培训内容:对西餐的认识和西餐在我国的发展世界流行的几大菜式 的特点......贡献者:疯狂芭比0506
西餐培训_饮食_生活休闲。西餐厅服务员作业指导书一、层级关系 直接上级:西餐领班 二、素质要求 1.具有初中以上文化程度。 2.相貌端正形象较好(女)身高 1.63—......贡献者:qin
绿茵阁大上海广场店 服务员培训书策划人: 杨超职位: 经理 所属店堂: 绿茵阁大...(四人位是西餐常坐台位 2 人和多人位少有人坐)
特别要记住经常有人坐......贡献者:158718yc
FOOD &amp BEVERAGE DIVISION WESTERN RESTAURANT TRAINING MATERIAL 西餐厅培训教材 ...配料 (1) 注明各种菜所需配汁和调料 (2) 注明各种西餐肉类制作的火候 (3)......贡献者:狗流浪
西餐培训计划)_商业计划_计划解决方案_应用文书。第一周 星期一 一.酒店 (1)欢迎新同事介绍酒店和培训计划 (2) 部门注意事项和基础原理 (3) 员工的礼仪礼貌......贡献者:1jcboy
第三节 西餐岗位培训标准_农学_高等教育_教育专区。第三节一、西餐岗位概述 西餐岗位培训标准 西餐是酒店餐饮服务的又一重要形式随着我国开放力度的加大西餐在餐......贡献者:meijinghotel
(六)服务人员的气质美 六、 七、 服务人员必须学会的礼仪服务 餐厅接待服务培训餐厅摆台 摆台规范 五 餐厅摆台规范 斟酒服务规范 六 斟酒服务规范 七、西餐服务......贡献者:李智丹lizhidan
西餐培训资料_专业资料。西餐服务员培训资料 一礼议礼貌。 向他人敬意是一种仪式也是表示敬意的统称待人恭敬的态度礼是由风俗习 惯行成的礼节貌是:面容......贡献者:yjjatfnhc123
十二种经典韩国料理_设计艺术_人文社科_专业资料。十二种经典韩国料理 一、韩国酱汤 韩国酱汤的制作材料: 主料:1.韩国黄酱。2.辣椒面生姜少许。3.西葫芦土豆......贡献者:koreman
韩国料理店日常管理制度_人力资源管理_经管营销_专业资料。附录 1:日常管理制度(暂定) 员工守则员工准则 1. 员工应遵守国家法律法规遵守店铺管理制度。 2. 如遇......贡献者:yh9374
日本网友对于韩国人说韩国料理比中国料理好的反应【超萌】_日语学习_外语学习_教育专区。事情是酱紫的: 某个韩剧看不起中国料理的台词在中国网民间成了热议的话题。......贡献者:早道日语公司
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊装┊┊┊┊┊订┊┊┊┊┊线┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊ 毕业设计韩国料理店在中国发展现状 及前景分析 作专班学 者业级号 ......贡献者:水月天晨
日本网友对于韩国人说韩国料理比中国料理好的反应【超萌】_日语学习_外语学习_教育专区。事情是酱紫的: 某个韩剧看不起中国料理的台词在中国网民间成了热议的话题。......贡献者:早道日语公司
韩国料理投资运营计划书_商业计划_计划解决方案_实用文档。韩国料理投资运营计划书11韩国料理投资运营 计划书 目录一、概述 二、项目名称 三、选址 四、经营理念 ......贡献者:lihuiqiang1983
韩国料理店哪些菜能在家做_饮食_生活休闲。韩国料理店哪些菜能在家做韩国料理店哪些菜能在家做?其实韩国料理店中有很多菜都可以在家里做的 下面就为大家 介绍几......贡献者:厅其
杭州万向学院附近韩国料理市场竞争总体状况 3 .西溪商圈韩国料理市场竞争状况 四.影响杭州万向学院附近韩国料理市场的宏观环境分析 1.杭州万向学院附近的人口状况对韩国......贡献者:baby寂寞不来
日本的文化 日本料理_文化宗教_人文社科_专业资料。关于日本的文化日本的文化 日本料理 翻译:大连翻译职业学院日语学院 07 应用日语 2 班 刘畅 大连翻译职业学院教...贡献者:日本料理--常用菜单日本料理に関する言葉 メニュー 献立(こんだて) 定食(ていしょく) バイキング 中華料理(ちゅうかりょうり) 精進料理(しょうじんり...贡献者:sufier_dai中国十大著名日本料理店 清水海 清水海餐饮集团始建于 2003 年 8 月是在中国北方美丽的海滨城市青岛建立的一家以经营 纯正日式料理为主的大型高档餐饮连锁企业。...贡献者:朗杰007日本料理常用英语菜单(一)(一)山宴会料理 Yama Kaiseki Dinner 席开胃菜 Appetizer 极品小菜 Seasonal Dish 清汤 Clear Soup 生鱼片 Raw Fish 烧烤物 Broiled ...贡献者:lyy98234日本料理常见的菜单及配料 日本料理常见的菜单及配料: 日本料理餐厅经常见到的菜单类别大概可以分为下列五种: (一)生鱼片:简单的来说就是各式的生食海鲜如鱼、...贡献者:zhaobeikang956
中国川菜文化摘要: 川菜是对我国西南地区四川和重庆等地具有地域特色的饮食的统称 川菜最 大的特点是&quot一菜一格百菜百味&quot.川菜以成都、重庆、川南三个地方菜...贡献者:jing2010210川菜都有哪些_文学研究_人文社科_专业资料。川菜:酸辣土豆丝四川泡菜麻辣萝卜干麻辣白菜虎皮青椒鱼香茄子 麻婆豆腐聚三鲜开水白菜肉末茄子水煮肉片宫保...贡献者:bettyellt}

我要回帖

更多关于 right here waiting 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信