扫描下载二维码六年级英语下册第一单元试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
六年级英语下册第一单元试卷
上传于||文档简介
&&题&#8203;型&#8203;灵&#8203;活&#8203;,&#8203;检&#8203;测&#8203;全&#8203;面&#8203;.
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢_____________________________________?The black dog is heavier than the yellow dog
which dog is heavier?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
which dog is heavier?~O(∩_∩)O
扫描下载二维码The colour of Joe's eyes _____ brown.A.am B.is C.areAmy is______ than Mary.A.heavy B.heavyer C.heavier因为对所谓的标准答案有疑问,最好有解释.
第一题B,中心词是color单数,所以用is.第二题C,有than就要用比较级啊,heavy的比较级是改y为i家er,意思是Amy比Mary 重.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
eyes是复数 所以用arec
有than 用比较级
heavy 是以辅音字母加y结尾的
要变y为i 再加er
对 应该是 b
两个眼睛的颜色是一样的
the colour 应该用单数
都选C、你有什么疑问呢?题目明确写“eyes”可以知道是are第二个由于有than所以是比较急,二heavy的比较级是特殊的,要改Y为i 再加er,即heavier
问题是答案都选B
扫描下载二维码my friend Mary
Mary is as beautiful as a Hollywood star.Her thick,wavy,long black hair gracefully falls down to her shoulders and encircles her diamond-shaped face.A golden suntan usually brings out her smooth,clear complexion and high cheek bones.Her slightly arched chestnut brown eyebrows highlight her emotions by moving up and down as she reacts to her world around her.Her large deep blue eyes,remind me of a lake on a stormy day.Her curved nose gives her a little girl look that makes me want to smile when she talks.And her mouth is a small mouth outlined by puffy lips that she often accentuates with glossy pink lipstick.When she smiles,which is often,her well formed and even,white teeth brighten up her whole face.I guess you can tell that I am head over heals in love with Mary.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 heavier的反义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信