— There used to bthere lots off fish in the lake . — Yes , but there are very ____ now .

术业有专攻2015.07专题训练之八:八年级英语下册单选题―基础部分 ( )1. Have you heard that _____ UFO landed on _____ Center Street yesterday? A. the B. an C. an D. an ( )2. The girl ice cream in the sofa while the boy paper at the table. A.was cutting B. cu
t C. was cutting D. cut ( )3. Don’t what he said . I think we can try it again. A. argue with B. complain about C. get on D. be angry with ( )4. Dad, you should tell Tom with his friends. A. don’t fight B. don’t to fight C. not fight D. not to fight ( )5. The snow is much than it was yesterday. A. heavy B. more heavy C. heavier D. more heavier ( )6. ―Look! Some people are running the red lights. ―We should wait others are breaking the rule. A. if B. unless C. although D. because ( )7. I learned a horse last year, and now I’m good at it. A. ride B. rode C. to ride D. riding ( )8. They kept the door because it was cold outside. A. close B. closed C. closing D. to close ( )9. ―Shall we have the meal at home or go to the restaurant? ―____ will do. I really don’t mind. A. Either B. Each C. All D. Both ( )10. ― May I your Chinese-English dictionary? ―Sorry, I it at home. A. forgot B. left C. left D. forgot ( )11. ―The teachers in the school speak either English or French, or .. ―That’s so cool. A. all B. both C. neither D. none ( )12. What a nice MP3 player !Is it yours? Yes, I 300 yuan on it. A. cost B. spent C. paid D. took ( )13. Do you know the price of the ticket? Yes, Each 180 yuan. A. pays B. costs C. takes D. spends ( )14. It is too late for school. I don’t know . A. what to do that B. how to do C. what to do D. how to do it ( )15. I’m sorry I have left my umbrella in your room. Please it for me. A. make B. take C. carry D. fetch ( )16. It’s quite necessary to up Project Hope to help children in poor areas. A. setting B. set C. sets D. be set ( )17. We’ll go for a picnic if it tomorrow. A. won’t rain B. doesn’t rain C. rains D. will rain ( )18. I have great in learning math and I am so worried. A. trouble B. interest C. fun D. time ( )19. Just now she saw the man into the room. A. go B. went C. goes D. to goThere is no best, only better! 1 术业有专攻2015.07()20. The presents made us excited. A. to feel B. feeling C. feel D. felt ( )21. Never_____ till tomorrow what you can do today. A. put up B. put down C. put off D. put on ( )22. Our parents often tell us ________ alone in the river in summer. A. don’t swim B. not to swim C. swimming D. swam ( )23. ―There used to be lots of fish in the lake. ―Yes, but there are very ________now. A. few B. fewer C. little D. less ( )24. He's always ________ at home, but he doesn't feel________. A. alone, alone B. lonely, lonely C. alone, lonely D. lonely, alone ( )25. It’s easy _________ the problem. A. for him solve B. for him to solve C. of him solving D. of him to solve ( )26. I ____ to school by bike, but now I _____. A. used to walking B. am used to walk C. am used to walk D. am used to walking ( )27. ―Could you please pass me the book? ―______________. A. Yes, I could. B. No, I couldn’t. C. Sure, here you are. D. No, that’s no problem. ( )28. We found ______ necessary to protect animals in danger. A. it B. this C. that D./ ( )29. Thank you for your_________ , otherwise I couldn’t finish my study. A. kind B. kindly C. kindness D. kinds ( )30.―Jim, come out. Let’s go to play football. ―Sorry. I’m _______ a math problem. A. working out B. working on C. working for D. working at ( ) 31. ―I 'm not going swimming tomorrow afternoon. ―______ . I have to clean up my bedroom. A. So am I B. Neither am I C. Neither I am D. So I am ( )32 If you do your best, I'm sure you'll ________ do it well. A. can B. could C. are able to D. be able to ( ) 33 When you have difficulty, do remember to ______ . Two heads are better than one. A. make a decision B. give up C. ask for help D. give advice ( )34. ______you wait a few more minutes?It will stop raining soon. A. Must B. Could C. Should D. Might ( )35.Young people today_______ posting wonderful articles and beautiful photos onto the micromessage(微信)to share with friends. A. are afraid of B. are used to C. are worried D. used to ( )36. Tara is mad at her best friend because she wears the same clothes ________ her. A. on B. as C. with D. for ( )37. We find _______ impossible to finish the work in a week. A. one B. that C. it D. this ( )38. Mary won’t go and Peter won’t go _______ . A. All B. either C. both D. neither ( )39. I have tried as ______ as possible in the P.E. test.2 There is no best, only better! 术业有专攻2015.07A. hard B. harder C. hardest D. hardly ( )40. Everyone seems except me. I can help you. A. busy B. busily C. free D. freedom ( )41. ―I feel really_______ before the interview. ―Take it easy. You are the best. A. cool B. patient C. serious D. nervous ( )42. The doctor told Mom to eat______ vegetables and ______ meat because she was getting fatter and fatter. A. little B. less C. few D. fewer ( )43. ―When will the plane ? ― In half an hour. A. put off B. take away C. take off D. run away ( )44. She is used to ______ English after she gets up every morning. A. read B. reading C. to read D. reads ( )45. ―I’m not good at English, Amy. What should I do? ―You practice it more. For example, you read English every morning. A. shall B. could C. will D. are able to ( )46. Bad luck! We Mount E-mei when it rained heavily. A. climbed B. are climbing C. were climbing D. have climbed ( )47. I don’t know if she_____ to the movie. If she ______ ,I’ll tell you. A. goes B. will go C. goes D. will go ( )48. ―______ can we get there? ―In five minutes. A. How often B. How far C. How soon D. How long ( )49. The policeman asked the child so that he could take him home. A. where he will live B. where he lived C. where did he live D. where does he live ( )50.―Look! I found a wallet in the classroom. ―You should give it to its _______ .He must be upset about losing it. A. volunteer B. nurse C. passenger D. owner ( )51. My friend Rose always hurts playing sports, so her mother worries about _____very much. A. her B. her C. herself D. herself, herself ( )52. ―Here is a dog. Is it yours? ―Yes. It is very and can follow my directions(指示). A. lonely B. lazy C. clever D. excited ( )53. Don’t _____ hope. I’m sure things will be better. A. give away B. give out C. give up D. give off ( )54. ― _______ is Tommy? ―Maybe he is in the hospital. He told me that he had sore eyes. A. How B. What C. Who D. Where ( )55.―Peter was sick badly and the doctor advised him to_____ for two weeks. ―It’s terrible. I think we should go to visit him. A. hit B. cheer C. rest D. repair ( )56.―What do you usually do on Sunday? ―I usually volunteer at an animal hospital______ the animals. A. take risks B. to take risks C. look after D. to look after ( )57.―Tom, I am thirsty. Please go and ______ some water for me.There is no best, only better! 3 术业有专攻2015.07A. take B. bring C. drink D. sell ( )58. ―Thank you for sending my mother home. ― ______ . A. It’s my pleasure. B. You’re right C. Sounds terrible D. I’m sorry ( )59. _____ my surprise, I got the first in the math competition. A. To B. In C. With D. Off ( )60. ― Do you have _______ dancing to the music? ―No. In fact, it’s very easy. A. satisfaction B. difficulty C. importance D. kindness ( )61. Did you ______ much money on the car? A. cost B. pay C. take D. spend ( )62. Grandpa is growing old. He keeps on ______ the same thing over and over again. A. tell B. tells C. told D. telling ( )63. Alan _____ his father and both of them are friendly. A. looks after B. takes after C. feels like D. is after ( )64. ―I cut myself. ―You should ________. A. put some medicine on it B. drink some hot tea with honey C. get an X-ray D. see a dentist ( )65. ______ her husband, she has now become a famous film star. A. Because B. With the help C. Thanks for D. Thanks to ( )66. After ________ his right arm, he keep on ________ with his left arm. A. write B. writing C. write D. writing ( )67. The song I Believe I Can Fly tells us that believing in _______ is very important. A. themselves B. yourselves C. ourselves D. myself ( )68. There’s _____ rain on the road, so she should drive carefully. A. too much B. too many C. much too D. many too ( )69. ―Alice lost her new bike. She was sad. ―Let’s go and . A. call her up B. cheer her up C. pick her up D. look at her ( )70. His grandparents live _______ n a small ho use, but they don’t feel . A. alone B. lonely C. lonely D . alone ( )71. Jimmy _______ his father, they are both tall and outgoing. A. looks after B. takes care of C. looks up D. takes after ( )72. It is a good habit for us that we should never ________ today’s work till tomorrow. A. put on B. put up C. put off D. put down ( )73. Ann used to ______here. But now she is used to ______ in Beijing. A. living B. live C. living D. live ( )74. Every morning, I get up at six o’clock, ________ and have a quick breakfast. A. make bed B. make a bed C. make my bed D. make me bed ( )75. ―Can I _______ your bike? ― With pleasure. But you can’t________ it to others. A. lend, borrow B. borrow, lend C. lend, lend D. borrow, borrow ( )76. She got up early this morning _______ catch the first bus. A. in order to B. in order that C. in order for D. whether ( )77. It’s really nice of you to spend so much time ________ me around the city. A. to show B. show C. showing D. shows ( )78. ― Who will send you to the new school, your father or your mother?4 There is no best, only better! 术业有专攻2015.07― ________. I will go there alone. A. Both B. None C. Either D. Neither ( )79. Though he stayed on the island ________, he didn’t feel _______. A. alone, lonely B. lonely, alone C. alone, alone D. lonely, lonely ( )80. Her uncle _________ to the factory .He will be back __________ an hour . A. has gone, after B. has been, in C. has gone, in D. has been, after ( )81. They often meet together to _______. A. play cards and Chinese chess B. play the cards and Chinese chess C. play the cards and Chinese chess D. play the cards and the Chinese chess ( )82. She wanted to marry __________ the famous TV star. A. to B. with C. on D. / ( )83. ―I have _____ finished my homework. What about you? ―I finished it ______ A. just, just B. just now, just C. just, just now D. just now, just ( )84. ―_______is your school from here? ―It’s about 3 kilometers _____. A. H far B. H away C. H far D. H away ( )85. You must be very tired. Why not a rest? A. to stop to have B. to stop having C. stop to have D. stop having ( )86. There is_____ in the classroom, we can see_______ A. enough light, clearly enough B. light enough, clear enough C. enough light, enough clearly D. light enough, enough clearly ( )87. I’m sorry you’ve missed the train. It _______ 10 minutes ago. A. has left B. had left C. left D. has been away ( )88______ good news it is! I feel so ________. A. What, exciting B. What, excited C. What a, exciting D. What a, excited ( )89.―I am going to spend my summer holiday in Hainan. ―How lucky you are! _____ And don’t forget to e-mail me. A. Congratulations! B. Have a nice time! C. Come on! D. Good-bye! ( )90.We screamed and laughed the whole ride of Space Mountain. A at B of C through D for ( )91. The twins has studied in this school . A. two years ago B. since two years ago C. for two yeas ago D. since two years ( )92. ―When ___you _____ your breakfast this morning? ―At 6.00. A. have, had B. did, have C. are, have D. has, had ( )93. The woman was in that hotel before she came here. A. on service B. on the service C. in service D .in the service ( )94. Hurry up! The film _______ for ten minutes. A was on B. started C has been on D has started ( )95.It’s ______ today than it was yesterday. A. much foggy B. foggy C. more foggier D. much foggier ( )96. Have you finished you homework ? Yes, I have finished it . A. already ,yet B. yet , already C. yet ,yet D. already ,already ( )97. ―Look at the sign. It says DNo Parking‖. ― .There is no best, only better! 5 术业有专攻2015.07A .Sorry, I don’ t see it B That’s all right C That’s OK. D. Sorry, I didn’t see it. ( )98______ old man standing behind Mary is ______university professor. A. An, an B. The, an C. The , a D. An, the ( )99. There ______great changes in computers in the last few years. A. are going to be B. used to be C. have been D. have had ( )100. ______ of last month we had seen five English movies. A. By the end B. At the end C. In the end D. To the end ( )101. ―How long have you been here for the meeting ? ―______last Wednesday. A. Until B. In C. Since D. On ( )102.It’s _______ time since we met last . A. one and half month’s B. one and a half months C. one and half months’ D. one and a half months’ ( )103. _______ the kind people around, he was sent to hospital in time and saved by the doctors. A. Thanks to B. Thanks for C. Because D. Without the help of ( )104. ―Don’t swim in this dirty river. It’s dangerous. ― No. I . A. don't B. will C. won’t D. can ( )105. The soft music in that restaurant makes Amy ______. She soon feels sleepy. A. excite B. relaxed C. boring D. surprise ( )106. ―How long have these Indian kids ______this Chinese school? ―Since they came three years ago. A. stay in B. been to C. been in D. come to ( )107. ―Would you please tell me _______ next, Miss Yang? ―Sure. Let me see. A. to do what B. How we should do C. what we should do D. how to do ( )108. ―Is your son already in London ? ―Not yet, I think. He’ll give me a call as soon as he ______ tomorrow. A. will arrive B. will get to C. arrives D. reaches ( )109. ―Why not ______to Guilin for holidays ? ―Good idea! A. consider going B. to consider going C. consider to go D. considering going ( )110. ―What a terrible traffic ! I am late again . ―Yes , the traffic is than it used to be . A. far worse B. more bad C. much better D. less worse ( )111. I have never heard wonderful music. A. so B. such C. too D. much ( )112. ―Do you know why he wasn’t recently(最近)? ―Yes. Because his best friend who is a very person just left the company. A. pleased, pleasant B. pleasant, pleased C. pleasure, please D. please, pleasure ( )113. ―When and where _______ we meet? ―Let’s make it 3:00 at my home. A. do B. must C. shall D. did ( )114. ―I talked with a foreigner for a long time yesterday. ―Great! It’s a good _______ to practice English. A. habit B. chance C. skill D. exercise ( )115. I think _______ a foreign language is not easy. You should _______ it often. A. to practice B. practice6 There is no best, only better! 术业有专攻2015.07C. practicing D. to practice ( )116. Uncle Li is ___________ about the _________ game. A. exciting, exciting B. excited, excited C. excited, exciting ( )117. ―Don’t be late next time! ―_______ A. Sorry, I won’t. B. Sorry, I don’t. C. All right, I won’t. ( )118. ―When did your school hold the sports meet? ―Last week. And I _______ the girls’ 400-metre race. A. joined B. took part in C. will join ( )119. Don’t worry. I’m sure ________ there on time. A. get B. getting C. to get ( )120. We should _______ the school rules as students. A. break B. catch C. tellD. exciting, excited D. OK, I won’t.D. will take part in D. got D. followThere is no best, only better!7 术业有专攻2015.07专题训练之八:八年级下册单选题―能力部分 ( )1. ―Where’s Peter? ―He______ Nanjing for three days. A. is going to B. has been to C. has gone to D. has been in ( )2. In a basketball game, it’s important for the player to play together and the best in each other. A. bring out B. come out C. look out D. take out ( )3. What do you think of Miss Li’s teacher? Oh! No one teaches______. He’s a good teacher. A. well B. better C. worse D. badly ( )4.―Where is your MP3? ―I’ve _____ it at home. A. lost B. forgotten C. left D. found ( )5. ―Hey, don’t touch it. It’s still wet. ―Oh, ___ that. A. I’m not seeing B. I haven’t seen C. I don’t see D. I didn’t see ( )6. ―Will you stay for dinner? ―Sorry, I _____. My brother is coming to see me. A. mustn’t B. can’t C. needn’t D. won’t ( )7. ―Will you come on Monday or Tuesday? ―I’m afraid that _____ day is possible. I’ll be busy next week. A. either B. neither C. both D. none ( )8. ―How do you like the trousers? ―I’m afraid they’re too big. You should try a smaller____ A. piece B. one C. copy D. pair ( )9. ―What does the ___say on the swimming- pool gate? ―It says the pool will be closed for repairs. A. advertisement B. message C. notice D. sign ( )10. ―Is _______ here? ―No, Tom and Jack have asked for leave. A. anybody B. everybody C. somebody D. nobody ( )11. ―She her own life to save a disabled woman. ―How brave she is! At school she is always kind to us now. A. lived B. lost C. risked D. trained ( )12.The policeman is very brave , Only just now he successfully stopped a serious _______ and saved some people’s lives. A. matter B. accident C. mistake D. pollution ( )13. ―Her heart ______ strongly, and I felt hot and uncomfortable before the competition. . ―Many people have this feeling when they face strangers. A. rested B. broke C. beat D. hurt ( )14. The police provide them _______ food , they also offer water _____ us . A. for, to B. for , with C. with ,to D. with , with ( )15.―Could you move over a little and make some for me? ―Sure. Please. A. place B. seat C. room D. ground ( )16.He ______ much food _____the poor family during the hard time. A. to B. with C. with D. for ( )17.―They didn’t go to the park yesterday. ―___________. A. So we did B. So did we C. Neither we did D. Neither did we8 There is no best, only better! 术业有专攻2015.07)18.I haven’t decided when _____ a holiday yet. A. took B. taking C. to take D. take ( )19. ― He’s never been to The Great Wall , ― ? A. is he B. has he C. isn’t he D. hasn’t he ( )20. So far, I ______ my pet dog. I’m very sad. A. didn’t find B. have found C. haven’t found D. found ( )21. Let’s ______ these old books from the room and give them to children in need. A. cut out B. clear out C. put up D. set up ( )22. ―Has your brother ever been to London ? ― Yes , . We went together A. so have I B. so I have C. neither have I D. neither I have ( )23. ― Why were you late for class this morning? ― Because my alarm didn’t . A. take off B. put off C. go off D. give off ( )24. ―Look at the photo. Is it an Apple Watch? ―Yes. It is an amazing watch, but it’s so expensive that I can’t ________ to buy it. A. avoid B. allow C. afford D. achieve ( )25. ―You’d better not ________. You should show good manners. ― OK.I will queue for my turn ________. A. polite B. politely C. politely D. polite ( )26. ―We can save water by taking shorter showers. ―________, turning off the tap when brushing teeth is also a good way. A. However B. Actually C. Anyway D. For example ( )27. ________ my father ________ my mother take good care of me. I love them so much. A. E or B. N but also C. N nor D. B and ( )28. ―It’s a pity that I failed. But I am sure I will make it if I am given another ________. ―I think so. A. chance B. purpose C. success D. condition ( )29. ― I will meet Linda at the station. Please________ what time she will arrive. ―Just a minute, please. A. count B. choose C. check D. catch ( )30. Try to guess its meaning when you meet a new word. Don’t just __________ your dictionary all the time. A. look on B. take on C. keep on D. depend on ( )31. ―He’s never been to the USA, ? ― . He plans to go there again. A. is he, Yes, he is B. has he, No, he hasn’t C. has he, Yes, he has D. is he, No, he isn’t ( )32. ―What do you want to eat for lunch? 1 will prepare earlier today. ―Honey, you____________. Let’s go out to have something different. A. mustn’t B. can’t C. shouldn’t D. don’t have to ( )33. ―How long __________ your parents ___________? ―For about twenty years. A. did, marry B. have, married C. have, got married D. have, been married ( )34. ―Would you mind if I open the window? ―______________, I’ve got a cold. A. You’d better not. B. Never mind. C. Of course not. D. All right. ( )35. Checking your answers before handing in your paper can help you __________ mistakes. A. make B. provide C. avoid D. advise (There is no best, only better! 9 术业有专攻2015.07)36. ― Why do English people talk so often about the weather when they start a conversation? ― Because the weather is a __________ subject. A. serious B. good C. close D. safe ( )37. Not only the twins but also their cousin _____ Japan for half a year, but _______ of them can speak Japanese. A. either B. either C. none D. none ( )38. ― Bill, can I get you anything to drink? ― __________. A. You are welcome B. No problem C. It doesn’t matter D. I wouldn’t mind a cup of coffee ( )39. . This singer sang many songs, ________ some of Liu Huan’s. A. besides B. including C. without D. beside ( )40. The lady ___ dancing as a hobby in her sixties, and she is really good at it now. A. dressed up B. looked up C. took up D. put up ( )41. ―I hear you run for half an hour every day. ―Right, we have to. It is one of the ______ in our school. A. rules B. plans C. hobbies D. choices ( )42. ―Excuse me. What time is dinner____ in your restaurant? ―From 6:00 to 9:00 0n weekdays. A. predicted B. included C served D. announced ( )43. ―Why not ask Bob to join us in the school trip? ― can't tell if he's able to .He's always _______ with his work. A. careful B. familiar C. happy D busy ( )44. ―Whose is the pencil box? ―It ____________ be Tom’s. Look at his name on the cover! A. can B. may C. must D. need ( )45. The roof of the house needs repairing. It’s raining now, you’d better get something to ________ rain drops. A. control B. cover C. carry D. catch ( )46. This schoolbag is not expensive. And the price of it is the of the three. A. lowest B. cheapest C. highest D. smallest ( )47. ―_______ I take the newspaper away? ―No, you mustn’t . You ______read it only here. A. M can B. can C. N must D. M must ( )48. ―Has Mr. Wang spoken at the meeting? ―No, he silent though we asked him to speak. A. remained B. felt C. fell D. sounded ( )49. My watch is broken. I ask my father to ________. A. fix it up B. fix up it C. put it up D. put up it ( )50. ―It’s raining hard .The rain is beating the windows. ―How terrible! We can’t go out to play. A. against B. below C. across D. behind ( )51. ―Was the news ______? ―Yes. We were all_ ____to hear it. A. amazing B. amazed C. amazed D. amazing ( )52. ―Do you think humans will live on the moon? ―No. I think it's____ for humans to live on the moon. (10 There is no best, only better! 术业有专攻2015.07A. possible B. impossible C. easy D. exciting ( )53. ―This is a great____ that many people don't have. ―You mean I can't miss it. A. time B. idea C. chance D. moment ( )54. ―Do you think humans will live on the moon? ―No. I think it's____ for humans to live on the moon. A. possible B. impossible C. easy D. exciting ( )55. ―This is a great____ that many people don't have. ―You mean I can't miss it. A. time B. idea C. chance D. moment ( )56. ―Would you___ a cup of tea? --Yes, please. A. care for B. care about C. like to D. hear about ( )57. ―Excuse me, can I park my car here? ―Yes, you can park on side of the street. A. both B. either C. neither D. another ( )58. ―Why do you look so tired? ―I _______ fifty papers of students last night. A. signed B. marked C. recorded D. included ( )59. ―I hear Tim is leaving. ―_________ why? A. And B. But C. Or D. So ( )60. ―She works hard. ―The team’s success is largely______ to her effort(努力). A. similar B. close C. important D. due ( )61.―Many farmers are leaving the _____ to work in industry. ―Yes, fewer and fewer people grow rice now. A. ground B. room C. space D. land ( )62. ―I don’t know your friend. Can you her to me? ―Sure, no problem. A. introduce B. lead C. let D. meet ( )63. ―The show is going out _______ tonight. ―That’s wonderful. I’m looking forward to it. A. alive B. live C. lively D. living ( )64. ―She is a quiet girl. ―Yes, she always _______ her feelings from us. A. cheats B. hides C. protects D. belongs ( )65. There's_______ besides, I am also_______ hungry. A. a little B. a bit C. a little D. a little of ( )66. ―I bought this dictionary two weeks ago. ―You mean you_______ it for only half a month.. A. have kept B. have had C. have bought D. have taken ( )67. ―I cough and have a sore throat, doctor. ―Open your mouth _____ and say Dahhh‖. A. wide B. big C. clear D. apart ( )68. If you are ______ their way, British people will be polite enough to _____ till you move. A. wait B. stop C. wait D. stop ( )69. I a present from him, but I didn’t it. A. receive…accept B. received…accept C. accepted…receive D. accepted…accept ( )70. Beijing _____a lot in the past ten years. Now it has become one of the biggest modern ____ in the world. A. cities B. city C. cities D. citiesThere is no best, only better! 11 术业有专攻2015.07( )71. ―What else do you want? ― _______else. I think I’ve got everything ready. A. Everything B. Something C. Nothing D. Anything ( )72. . ―How does your father go to work? ―On foot. Our house ________ his office. A. is different from B. is close to C. is far from D. is the same as ( )73. CC I have never been to Disneyland. How about you? CC_______ . A. Me, too B. So do I C. Me, neither D. Yes, I have ( )74. Our excellent service ______ our guests _____ year after year. A. down B. back C. in D. up ( )75. ― Julie said she sent you a birthday card yesterday. Have you got it? ―Oh, really! I haven’t ____ my mailbox yet. A. examined B. reviewed C. tested D. checked ( )76. Do you believe boy can do work in a very short time ? A. such much B. such a little , so much C. so a little , so many D. such a few , such a ( )77. My best friend is so ____ in my heart that I can't imagine she will do anything wrong . A. brave B. right. C. silly D. perfect ( )78. At first Mary could not use Chinese chopsticks _________ , but now she can. A. carefully B. simply C. perfectly D. quickly. ( )79. I’m sure our team will _______ the football match. We have good teamwork. A. beat B. miss C. lose D. win. ( )80. I am always _________ to speak in the front of the classroom. A. disappointing B. scared C. surprised D. nervous ( )81.Tom ______the USA. He ________back in two months. A. comes B. will be C. comes D. will be ( )82. There are many trees on ______ side of the street. A. all B. both C. every D. each ( )83. ―It’s so hot in the room . _____ ―Not at all . I’d be happy to . A. Isn’t it very cold today ? B .Are you feeling ill today ? C. Would you mind opening the window? D. Have you bought the kite to me ? ( )84.―Which of the two English dictionaries will you buy ? ―I’ll buy ___ of them ,so I can give one to my friend , Helen . A .either B .neither C. all D .both ( )85.―Must we come back before five? ―No. you ______. You may come back before six if you like. A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. can’t D. may not ( )86. Why don’t men do _______ housework? A. a bit little B. a little few C. a little bit D. a bit of ( )87. ―We’re going back to my hometown to visit the East Lake tomorrow. ―Really? Please _______ me to take the camera . I want to take some Photos. A. remember B. remind C. send D. pass ( )88. ―Which do you prefer, oranges or apples? ―_______. I ’d like bananas. A. Yes, both B. Neither, thank you C. No, thanks D. I’m glad you like it ( )89. ―He is shooting at a bird, but he doesn't _______ it. ―We should not hurt any wild animals , They are our friends.12 There is no best, only better! 术业有专攻2015.07A. fly B. feed C. shoot D. catch ( )90. ―He is a man of _______ character. he can’t decide what to do and easily change his ideas. ―He is not independent. A. similar B. strong C. weak D. typical ( )91. My father passed away a few years ago , this old man ________ me of my father. A. reminded B. spoke C. heard D. thought ( )92. ―Lee was very happy when he saw his mother in this special situation. ―But why did Lee try to _______his excitement... A. show B. hide C. touch D. break ( )93. ―This coat doesn't ______me - it's so big. ―It doesn’t matter! Let’s change another smaller one. A. dress B. compare C. wear D. fit ( )94. ―He doesn’t study hard and he _______ in the exams ―He is not an honest boy, he should not do that again. A. finishes B. cheats C. wins D. improves ( )95. ―Look! There is a sign on the wall , I think it can ______ us to the bus stop. ―Let’s go and have a look. A. follow B. provide C. cause D. lead ( )96. ―What is Mum cooking in the kitchen? ―Fish, I guess. How nice it ________! A. looks B. sounds C. tastes D. D. smells ( )97 . There’s smile on the teacher’s face. I think she’s ______ our work. A. worried about B. pleased with C. sorry for D. afraid of ( )98 . Don’t worry! I’m sure you’ll ________ classmates if you are kind and friendly to them. A. catch up with B. get on well with C. agree with D. be strict with ( )99. ―The speech is really boring! ―I agree with you. It is a ___ of time to listen to it. A. result B. stress C. mess D. waste ( )100. The police provide them _______ food , they also provide water _____ us . A. for, for B. for , with C. with for D. with , with ( )101. The earth is about _______ as the moon. A. as fifty time big B. fifty times as big C. as big fifty times D. fifty as times big ( )102. Try your best to do it and you'll ________ one day. A. success B. succeed C. successful D. successes ( )103. ―About eighty students will _______ in the science competition next week. ―I hope they will get good grades A. train B. celebrate C. compete D. prepare ( )104. Last night he stayed ________ because of his bad illness. A. woke B. wake C. awake D. wakes ( )105. China has the ________ population in the world. A. smallest B. fewest C. most D. biggest ( )106. As far ________ I know, Tim was the first ________ the top of the mountain.There is no best, only better! 13 术业有专攻2015.07A. so, to reach B. as, reached C. so, reaching D. as, to reach ( )107. ―How quiet and beautiful the small village is ! ―It sure is. There are mountains _______ it on both sides. A. walking around B. looking through C. running along D. passing by ( )108. ―The snow is _____ so hard that everything is covered with it. ―That’s bad. Let’s wait until the weather is fine. A. dropping B. hitting C. falling D. setting ( )109. ―Mom, the wood is burning ! ―Hurry up! Get a wet cloth to ______ it. A. cover B. throw C. hit D. beat ( )110. ―The Nile is an _______ center of culture , and so is the Yellow River. ―Sure. The people are great there. A. typical C. ancient D. strange B. common ( )111. ―What vegetables do you usually eat ? ―I eat lots of vegetables, which ______ cabbages and lettuce. A. grow B. cook C. include D. serve ( )112. ―Many animals like lions sleep in the daytime and they are ______ and catch other animals at night. ―That’s really interesting. A. weak B. disabled C. alone D. awake ( )113. ―It’s too bad for people to _______ polluted air in this area. ―The government should do something to solve this problem. A. take in B. take down C. take up D. take back ( )114. ―Tommy finally ______ his dream and opened up his own business. ―He is a young man who has a strong heart. A. change B. develop C. challenge D. achieve ( )115. ―Things just didn’t ______ as planned… ―You should stop and discuss. A. give up B. work out C. look through D. think of ( )116. ―The meeting was still on, why did you come out? ―She gave me a _____ to leave the room by pointing to the door. So I left there quietly. A. sign B. word C. shout D. smile ( )117. ―Do you ever practice conversations with friends? ―Oh yes. I do that sometimes. I think it ______. A. uses B. helps C. deals D. learns ( )118. -Mary, here's a dictionary.I hope it will help you. -Thanks a lot.It's ________ what I need. A. just B. nearly C. even D. almost ( )119. -I find my English is becoming worse and worse. I have to ____ this problem seriously. -I don’t think it’s too late to study hard from now on. A. discuss B. see C. take D. train ( )120. -I can’t believe he’s ________ £2’0000 for that old car. -So let’s make another choice. A. offering B. providing C. paying D. asking14 There is no best, only better! 术业有专攻2015.07There is no best, only better!15
更多相关文档}

我要回帖

更多关于 there lots of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信