4.我能认出我付给她大衣钱的那个售货员(用定语从句)
5.我所在的学校坐落在哪个美丽的湖边(定语从句)
6.没有人能买得起这么昂贵的汽车
7.埃及以它悠久的历史和文化闻名于世界
8.鱼儿离开水就根本不能生存
9.林肯被认为是美国最伟大的总统之一
9.汤姆五岁时父母就去世了,他的叔叔把他抚养成人(bring up)
10.中国的长征号火箭最近又把一颗澳大利亚送上了宇宙空间(put--into)
11.他说服了所有举世闻名的流行歌星来参加其中一个演唱会(presuade sb to do sth)
12.她过去常住在这间大房间里,房前种了许多花
集中注意 因素
遭受 有毒的 质量
补充:请按我的提示翻译 ... 因为我乱了我看不明白... 谢谢!
1. Teacher of the students are satisfied with doing
2. This is what they look for that in children
3. It is reported that the new president will come to China next week
4. I recognize the money I paid her that salesperson coat (with attributive clause)
5. My school which is located in the beauty of the lake (attributive clause)
6. No one can afford such expensive cars
7. Egypt to its long history and culture of world-famous industry
8. The fish out of water simply can not survive
9. Lincoln is considered the greatest President of the United States, one of
9. Tom five years old when their parents died, his uncle to raise him (bring up)
10. China's long march rocket recently turned Australia into one of the space (put - into)
11. Him to convince all the world-famous pop singers to take part in a concert (presuade sb to do sth)
12. Her past resident in this big room, front of the house many species of flower
其他回答 (5)
1 the teacher to students do feel satisfied This is a 2) in search of the child 3 the new President will be reported to China next week 4 I can recognize I paid her coat with the assistant of the money (attributive clause) 5 my school is located in the beautiful lake (which is attributive clause) 6. No one can afford so expensive cars 7. Egypt with its long history and culture to the world 8. The fish can't live without water there 9. Abraham Lincoln is considered as one of the greatest American presidents 9 Tom five parents died, his uncle brought him up (up) any 10 the long march rocket China recently and an Australian into space (they) any -- 11 he persuaded all the world-famous pop stars to come and sing at one of these concerts (presuade sb blinding) 12 she used to live in the big room, in front of which planted many flowers Respect congratulations to bury slave absent-minded criticism encourage attention from near the quality of toxic factors temperature solution that contrary to respond to protect patients with narrow astronauts apology plan
1. What old ? ? ? ? ? W lives composes feels satisfied 2. This is them in that child who seeks 3. The new president will come to China on the next week on the grounds of news report 4. I can identify me paying 5 to her that overcoat money sales clerk (with the attributive clause). Which beautiful lakeside (attributive clause) my location school is located in 6. The nobody can can afford so expensive automobile 7. Egypt is celebrated all over the world for it for long history and culture boundary 8. The fish son leaves water being able to not exist right away at all 9. Lincoln is considered being one of the greatest president of USA 9. Parents has passed away , his uncle brings him up (bring up) when being Tom five-year-old 10. The number rocket sends Chinese expedition to have mounted the aerospace (put- - into) lately with a Aussie 11. He has persuaded possessions to participate in a concert (presuade sb to do sth) among them coming pop warbler of world renown 12. She had often lived within this big rooms in the past , the house had grown a lot of flower in the front
Revere congratulations burying a slave being absent-minded suffering the deleterious contrary mass temperature solution criticizing encouragement for walking up to paying attention to a factor all together like that no essential points words protection episode astronaut is narrow apologize habit planning a patient
2. This is what they look for that in children
3. It is reported that the new president will come to China next week
4. I recognize the money I paid her that salesperson coat (with attributive clause)
5. My school which is located in the beauty of the lake (attributive clause)
9. Tom five years old when their parents died, his uncle to raise him (bring up)
10. China's long march rocket recently turned Australia into one of the space (put - into)
11. Him to convince all the world-famous pop singers to take part in a concert (presuade sb to do sth)
12. Her past resident in this big room, front of the house many species of flower
2. This is what they look for that in the
3 children. It is reported that the new president will come to China next week
4. I recognize the money I paid her coat that salespersons ( with attributive clause)
5. my school which is located in the beauty of the lake (attributive clause)
9. Tom five years old when their parents died, his uncle to raise him (bring up) 10. China's long march rocket recently turned Australia into one of the space (put - into)
11. him to convince all the world-famous pop singers to take part in a concert (presuade sb to do sth)
12. her past resident in this large room, front of the house many species of flower
Congratulations Dear absent-minded criticism of the slave burial encouraged to focus on factors that approached the quality of being toxic contrast solution temperature so as not to have intervened to protect the astronauts plan to narrow the patient customary apology
1 the teacher to students do feel satisfied
This is a 2) in search of the child
3 the new President will be reported to China next week
4 I can recognize I paid her coat that salesman. Money
5 my school is located in the beautiful lake which
6. No one can afford so expensive cars
7. Egypt with its long history and culture to the world
8. The fish can't live without water there
9. Abraham Lincoln is considered as one of the greatest American presidents
9 Tom five parents died, he was brought up by his uncle
10 the long march rocket China recently and an Australian into space
11 he persuaded all the world-famous pop stars to come and sing at one of these concerts
12 she used to live in the big room, in front of which planted many flowers
等待您来回答
外语领域专家CON的MC、里岚等的翻译有conL
番协repo有各自节目L
member们的Jweb有各自hcl
那么其它杂志、Jweb上的repo、名人或日饭的blog等等其它的翻译可以放在这里
召唤有才华的达人姑娘们
先抛砖引玉}

我要回帖

更多关于 老前辈 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。