第一题补充完整,填空并写出依据中文意思。第二题连词成句。第三题填空。

1、l,s,d,u,y,d,n,e () 2、k,w,l,a,()将字母组合成单词,并写出其中文意思-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 1、l,s,d,u,y,d,n,e () 2、k,w,l,a,()将字母组合成单词,并写出其中文意思
1、l,s,d,u,y,d,n,e () 2、k,w,l,a,()将字母组合成单词,并写出其中文意思
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“1、l,s,d,u,y,d,n,e ()”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“1、l,s,d,u,y,d,n,e ()”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:好的加分,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:1.2.walk 走,散步解决方案2:晚了。我知道啦 1、suddunly突然 2、walk 散步通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:1. s.x.t.i.y. 2. h.d.u.n.e.r.d. 3. r.o.a.n.e.g. 4. a.n.d.s.a.l.s. ...答:sixty60 hundred百 orange橙子 sandals凉鞋===========================================问:设总体X~N(u,σ2),X1,…,Xn是X的一个样本,令Y=1nni=1|Xi?u|,试...答:因为X~N(u,σ2),故其密度函数为f(x)=12πσe?(x?u)2σ2.因为Y=1nni=1|Xi?u|,故利用期望与方差的性质可得,E(Y)=1nni=1E(|Xi?u|),D(Y)=1n2ni=1D(|Xi?u|).利用期望的定义,可得:E(|Xi-u|)=∫+∞?∞|x?u|12πσe?(x?u)2σ2dx, t=(x?u)...===========================================问:用所给字母组成单词并翻译。 1. r e v e n ______________ ____________...答: 1. never 从不 2. Sunday 星期日 3. shall ……好吗? 4. close 关,关闭 5. dinner 晚饭 6. sleep 睡,睡觉 7. early 早,提早 8. fine 好的,晴朗的 9. slow 慢,慢的 10. money 钱11. rainy 阴雨的 12. visit 拜访,看望 13. with 和……一起 14...===========================================问:好的加分答:1. 2.walk 走,散步===========================================问:对于字母“D,E,F,G,H,M,N,S,T,U,X,Y,Z”,下列判断正确的是(...答: 中心对称图形有:H,S,N,X,Z;轴对称图形有:D,E,H,M,T,X,Y.故选A. ===========================================你能为我画出一道彩虹么? c a n y o u d r a w m e A r a i n b o w 应该这样断句=========================================== study june july birthday grandpa===========================================did you see in that old city? Where does he work? Tom doesn't have a good time yesterday. When did jack buy a computer? 选择适当的词填空。(of about in at for by) 1.for ...=========================================== young年轻 behind在。。。。的后面 funny有趣的,滑稽的 bedroom起居室,卧室 smart伶俐的,聪明的===========================================R&N&&D&E&Y&U&F,如果按照字母次序来排序的话&应该是:D&&E&&F&&N&&R&nbsp...===========================================1young2behind3bedroom4smart===========================================a d e g h i l n u w y -------- After driving, everyone going home including Laura needs useful yoke-carts.=========================================== 奇妙的语言=========================================== you let me down. 你让我失望了===========================================suddenly adj. 1. 意外地;忽然;冷不防;突然的 I suddenly remembered that I hadn't locked the door. 我突然记起我没有锁门。===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
翻译填空解题技巧点拨
下载积分:1000
内容提示:翻译填空解题技巧点拨,帮助,翻译填空,解题技巧点拨
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 08:50:16|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
翻译填空解题技巧点拨.PPT
官方公共微信您好,欢迎来到新东方
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
太原新东方优能中学名师解析高二英语 13-14学年太原市第一学期期末考试试题答案
11:01&&作者:太原新东方1对1&&来源:太原新东方&&字号:|
咨询电话:!
&&高清版请下载附件:
(* 新东方内部资料,谢绝转载!)
在线查看:13-14年太原市高二英语模拟试卷试题答案解析
太原市学年高二年级第二学段测评
太原市学年高二年级第二学段测评
第二部分英语知识运用
第一节单项填空
16. Excuse me, would you please do me ___favor and turn the TV down while I am on ____phone.
A: the &B:the ,a C: a,& 不填D :the ,the
解析:do sb. a favor 固定搭配,帮助某人;on the phone 特指,打电话。
17. The teaching method makes learning ___for students, and is becoming increasingly popular.
A:magical B:careful C:enjoyable D:gentle
解析:让学生感觉到有乐趣,因此颇受欢迎,所以选择C。
18. Lucy ______on the project for two weeks, but so far she has completed a third ofit .
A: had been working& B:has worked& C:had worked& D:had been working
解析:so far 提示词,到目前为止才完成了三分之一,说明还在进行,用现在玩成进行时。
19. ----Jack,your role is very important to the development of our company.?
&&& -----I see, I will take it seriously.
A: Are you joking B:Do you agree with me C:Are you all right D:See what I mean
解析:根据回答:我想我会认真对待的。所以选择D:明白我什么意思么?
20.I really regretted ___you a lie ,but at the time I had no choice but _____so .
A: to doB: telling, to do C: do D: do
解析:regret 加动词ing表示后悔已经做了某事;have no choice but to do sth固定搭配。
21. He is always willing to help others, and expects nothing ____.
A: In generalB: in return C: in contrast D:in short
解析:in turn:相反,然而。本句意为:他总是乐于助人,但不期回报.
22._____that her grandmother passed away, the girl couldn’t help ______.
A: hear, crying B: cry C: to cryD: crying
解析:hearing,考擦非谓语,the girl 与 hear为主动;could not help doing忍不住做某事。
23.How I wish I ____a large house with a beautiful garden!
A: haveB: had hadC: had D: will have
解析:wish从句虚拟语气,表示对现在的虚拟。
24. If they _____the beach, they would probably have been killed.
A: reachedB: had reachedC: should reach D: would reach
解析:if虚拟语气,对过去的虚拟。
25. The news that her ___to join the club had been accepted delighted her .
A: allowance B: appeal& C: permission& D: application
解析:A:津贴B:吸引C:允许D:申请。这个消息是她申请加入俱乐部。
26. The creator says that they want to ___their robots by letting them dance like a real ballet dancer.
A: come life to B: send life toC: give life to D set life to
解析:give life to 注入生命。创造者说他想为机器人注入生命使他们像真正的芭蕾舞演员一样起舞。
27. More highways have been built in Taiyuan, _____it much easier for people to travel from one place to another.
A: made B: to make C: having made D: making
解析:考察非谓语,分词短语做伴随。
28.Why didn’t you tell me there was no meeting today? I& ____ all the way here through the heavy snow.
A: can’t have driven B: need’t have driven
C: must’t has driven D: should’t have driven
解析:根据题意,此处为need not have done本不需要做某事的意思。
29. When the secretary typed the article for the manager, she left ______a paragraph carelessly.
A: out B: over C: behind& D: off
解析:left out 为漏掉。题意是:秘书为经理打字时粗心漏掉一段。
30.----Look! An old lady is lying on the road with her nose bleeding.
----_____,she needs help. let’s hurry.
A: Unfortunately& B: Unfortunate& C: Obviously &D: Obvious
解析:根据此题,此处选择:明显是,用副词。
第二节完型填空
Yesterday I was in a popular coffee shop. I got my order and looked around the&& 31&& cafe for a table to sit at.
I went to a young man with his coat covering the chair 32& him. I asked if I could sit across from him. He smiled at me and 33& lifted his coat from the chair. I sat there, eating my sandwich and drinking my tea. Then I &&&34&& another young lady came in and looked around for any other available seat.
Next to me was another young lady on her phone with an available spot but no35. I looked around and saw a man whose bag was occupying a seat. I went over and asked if I 36use that chair for the young woman37 nearby. He gladly agreed.
I brought the chair to the38space by the table and signaled to her to39it. She smiled and thanked me.
The man who had earlier given me a40looked up at me and said, “Did I just witness Pay It Forward in real life?”
I smiled and said, “I like Pay it Forward.” The movie& 41the effect of favours being passed on, rather than being returned. It suggests the concept that every person who42from someone else’s good deed should “pay it forward ”. Now that I had got the opportunity, I couldn't 43it.
The young man and I got up to leave at the same time. When we passed the young lady I had& 44 a seat for, we both saw her45 some money from the floor and hand it back to the old man who had dropped it.
I left that cafe feeling great!
31.&&& A. noisy B. crowded& &&&&&&C. new&&&&&& D. traditional
32.&&& A. opposite &&&&B. around&&&&&&&&& C. under&&&&& D. above
33.&&& A. anxiously &&&B. nervously&&&&&& C. carefully&&& D. happily
34.&&& A. analyzed B. noticed&&&&&&&& C. recognized& D. guessed
35.&&& A. customer &&&&B. signal&&&&&&&&& C. chair& &&&&&D. light
36.&&& A. might &&&&&&&B. should&&&&&&&& C. would&&&&& D. must
37.&&& A. walking &&&&&B. smiling&&&&&&&& C. standing&&& D. sitting
38.&&& A. unique &&&&&&B. different&&&&&&& C. stable&&&&& D. empty
39.&&& A. take &&&&&&&&B. hold&&&&&&&&&& C. select&&&&&& D. order
40.A. coat&&&&&&&& B. dinner&&&&&&&&& C. table&&&&&& D. seat
41.A. took on&&&&& B. focus on&&&&&&& C. put on&&&&& D. kept on
42.A.hears&&&&&&& B. suffers&&&&&&&&& C. benefits&&&& D. learns
43.A. miss&&&&&&& B. doubt&&&&&&&&&& C. accept&&&&& D. follow
44.A. sold&&&&&&& B. offered&&&&&&&&& C. bought&&&&& D. fetched
45.A.put up&&&&&& B. pick up&&&&&&&&& C. sweep up&&& D. hold up
题目解析:
31. 答案B 。首段首句的意思是“昨天我去了一家很受欢迎的咖啡厅。我环视四周想找个位置坐下。”很受欢迎说明咖啡厅人多,根据下文作者找位置的过程及帮助女士找凳子可知,咖啡厅人很多,拥挤。故选crowded。
32. 答案A opposite:相反的,对面的。从原文下一句“I asked if I could sit across from him.”中across:在对面,所以选A。
33. 答案D 因为第二段中“He smiled at me”所以“happily lifted his coat from the chair.”
34. 答案B& notice:注意到。符合原文意思。analyze: 分析& recognize:认出;承认& guess:猜
35. 答案C 第三段首句意思是“挨着我坐的另一位女士正打着电话,她那有个空位但是没椅子。”所以作者才向旁边的男士去要把椅子。
36. 答案A 用might表示“可以”语气比may更委婉。
37. 答案C 第二段最后一句“···another young lady came in and looked around for any other available seat.”得知她是站着的
38. 答案D 第四段首句意思是“我把拿来的椅子放在那个空桌位旁并示意她过来坐。
39. 答案A& 第四段首句末尾的“it”指座位,固定搭配take a seat 就坐。
40. 答案D& give sb. a seat:给某人让座;选seat也符合原文意思
41. 答案Bfocus on: 关注,聚焦。这句话的意思是“电影所关注的是传递正能量的影响。put on: 穿上;增加& keep on: 继续;take on 呈现。
42. 答案C&& benefit from 受益于···,符合文章意思。hear from: 受到某人的来信;suffer from:遭受;learn from:向···学习
43.答案A& 第六段末句意识是“既然我得到了这个机会就不能错过。” miss:思念;错过
44. 答案D末段第二句意思是“当我们经过我给她去拿凳子的那位女士时···”。fetch 去取。
45. 答案B& pick up:捡起;接人;收听&& put up: 搭建;张贴;sweep up: 清扫hold up: 举起;阻挡
第三部分阅读理解
Here’s your guide to the very best viewing entertainment in April.
Hugo (April 2nd)
Directed by: Martin Scorsese
Starring:Asa Butterfield, Chlo, Grace Moretz, Christopher Lee
A rich, beautifully detailed 3D fable(寓言)from Martin Scorsese, telling the tale of Hugo, a 12-year-old orphan(孤儿)who avoids the grasp of an inspector in a 1930s Paris train station and unearths a mystery involving his late father and a robot.
Moneyball (April 16th)
Directed by: Bennet Miller
Starring: Brad Pitt, Robin Wright, Jonah Hill
Based on the true story of Billy Beane(Pitt), general manager of the Oakland A's baseball club, who—in an effort just to survive, let alone compete —risks assembling a team based on the computer analyses of Peter Brand(hill).
Happy Feet 2 (April 24th)
Directed by: George Miller
Starring: Elijah Wood, Robin Williams, Pink
A huge animated ensemble(剧团) propels this sequel(续集),with Mumble now all grown up and contending with a young son of his own, and an all-star voice cast that includes Modem Family’s Sofia Vergara, along with Brad Pitt and Matt Damon as Will and Bill the Krill.
Another Earth (April 30th)
Directed by: Mike Cahill
Starring: Brit Marling, William Mapother, Matthew-Lee Erlbach
One night, stargazers across the world are shocked by a new arrival in the heavens: a copy of the planet Earth. And if that premise(假设) sounds strangely familiar, you're probably thinking of Lars von Trier's Melancholia, which arrived a couple of months ago.
46. Which of the movies has a 3D version?
&& A. Moneyball& B. Another Earth&& C. Happy Feet 2& D. Hugo
47. Who played a role in the movie Moneyball?
&& A. Elijah Wood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Brit Marlin&&&
C. Bennet Miller&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Brad Pitt
48. What might be the best title for the passage?
A. The Top April Movies
&& B. Wonderful Movies to See in the Cinema
&& C. Famous Directors and Their Movies
&& D. The Most Popular Movies Last Year
46.答案D& 五段首句“A rich, beautifully detailed 3D fable(寓言)···”得知答案是Hugo
47. 答案D八段“Starring: Brad Pitt, Robin Wright, Jonah Hill”
48. 答案A文章首句话“Here’s your guide to the very best viewing entertainment in April.”同义替换后选A
A South African farmer is answering phone calls from his sheep after equipping them with cellphones to keeptabs on his flocks(羊群)during recent sheep thefts, according to the local press.
When the sheep call, it is always bad news for farmer, ErardLouw, of Cape Town, as the phones around their necks are only set to switch on when the sheep start running, a sign that thieves have cut through the fences. "As they run, it gives me a phone call and says Sheep One' or ‘Sheep Two’ and so on, so at least I know where to start looking, because the farm is 750 hectares, said Louw.
Louw attached the phone-like security devices (保护装置) to the necks of four sheep in separate flocks after thieves broke in and stole 27 sheep and 13 lambs a couple of weeks ago, driving Louw to come up with a way to protect his animals.
He said it was no use calling nearby police, as the police station was located too far away, and in his experience either they lacked an available car or the vehicle was out of fuel or missing tyres, which could also be the work of thieves.
According to Louw, the cellphones have already proved their worth, with one sheep thief caught thanks to the devices. Still, with theft attempts currently at their peak, a few sheepcaught thanks to the devices. Still, with theft attempts currently at their peak, a few sheep thieves have managed to get away, in spite of the devices. “The phone did start ringing that night and I went out,” he said, “But it was too late.”
49. What does the underlined phrase "keep tabs on" mean in the first paragraph?
A. Keep records of.
B. Play music for.
C. Keep an eye on.
D. Take photos of.
50. Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?
A. The phones will call Louw when the sheep start running.&
B. Though phones were attached, 27 sheep were still stolen.
C. ErardLouw knows where to find the thieves.
D. The police sometimes don’t have an available car.
51. What does ErardLouw think of the phone devices?
A. Helpful.&&& B. Unpleasant.&&& C. Perfect.&&&& D. Unreliable.
49. 答案C& keep an eye on:照看;留意;密切关注
首段“···during recent sheep thefts···可知有贼,所以这个农民要看好自己的羊。
50. 答案B。文章第三段,因为丢了羊所以安装设备,B选项先后顺序与文章背驰。A选项出现在二段首句“When the sheep call,··· when the sheep start running。C选项文章未提及。D选项在四段“···and in his experience either they lacked an available car···”
51. 答案A 末段首句“···the cellphones have already proved their worth···”说明电话装置还是后帮助的。Unpleasant:使人不愉快的;Perfect:完美的& unreliable:不可信赖的
With busy lifestyle, many parents want to spend more quality time with their children. But what is quality time? Quality time is time spent doing an activity that is meaningful to parents and children. It is the time when family members really get to know each other. Quality time is spent
sharing thoughts and feelings with each other.
It can be fun and educational for parents to spend time with children. Much of children’s basic learning takes place in many informal situations that occur in daily life. These informal occasions for learning include all the times the family members are together doing ordinary things, such as getting dressed, talking about daily events, dealing with problems, having meals together and so on,
Children learn about families from the time they spend in their own families. They learn about birth and caring for another person when a new baby comes home from the hospital. They learn about loss when a family member dies. By living in a family, children learn to share, how to
Stand up for their own rights and speak for themselves, and how to love another person.
Parents can help children develop positive self-esteem by communicating the value they feel for the children. Words of encouragement and love help provide children with the courage to try new things. Children learn about trust at home from their parents. They learn trust from being trusted. When parents trust the child to complete a task on his or her own, the child learns that he or she can do the task. To help children grow well, parents should help children learn about life. The time parents spend with their children is very important.
52.What’s the main idea of Paragraph I ?
A. How to spend quality time with children.
B. How important to spend time with children.
C. Why parents want to spend time with their children.
D. What the so-called quality time for a family is.
53. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Children can learn trust by being trusted by their parents.
B. Parents should encourage their children to learn about life by themselves.
C. Much of children s basic learning doesn’t take place in informal situations.
D. Children should spend more time caring for babies and the old.
54. The underlined phrase “stand up for” in Paragraph 3 can be replaced by the following words EXCEPT“___________” .
A. defend&&& B. protect&&&&& C. divide&&&&& D. support
55. Where is the passage most likely to be taken from?
A. A long novel.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A life magazine.
C. An adventure book.&&&&&&&& D. A fashion newspaper.
52. 答案D 首段“But what is quality time? Quality time is···It is the time···Quality time is···”
53. 答案A 末段三句和四句“Children learn about trust at home from their parents. They learn trust from being trusted.”
54. 答案C& stand up for:捍卫;支持;保卫所以符合defend, protect, 及support的意思。
55. 答案B& 一段首句“With busy lifestyle, many parents want to spend more quality time with their children.”可知文章的主要将家庭教育,所以它可能来源于生活杂志。比其他选项更贴切。
Help a Shy Child Become More Sociable
A shy child has no problem at all. 56. ________________. However, helping a child to succeed socially will give them confidence and the ability to adapt to situations throughout their life.
The following tips will help your shy child to become more sociable.
(1) Take your shy child out more often. 57._________ That’s because sometimes large crowds can make a child shy, especially if they are not used to being around lots of people. Going out with your child to places where there are large crowds will help them to come out of their cocoon(茧).
(2) 58.__________ Having children the same age as your child come over will help your child to gain confidence around strangers or visitors. When your child is hosting other children, he or she will be forced to interact with them. More importantly, your child will become more sociable in the interaction.
(3) Join clubs. 59. ___________You should also encourage your child to join clubs according to his or her interest. The various activities and levels of interaction in social clubs will help your child to break out to their “shell”.
(4) Get to know your child’s friends. As a parent you should know what kind of friends your child has. It may be that all his or her friends are shy, too. This could mean that being shy appears normal to your child and his or her friends. 60.______________ And then you can find a solution.
A. Invite other children over.
B. It is just another personal character.
C. If you do it like that, your shy child might benefit from it.
D. Once you get to know your child’s friends, perhaps you can have a chat with them.
E. Encourage your child to join social clubs at school or in the community in which you live.
56. 答案B 文章首句意思是“害羞的孩子是没有问题的”B选项符合文意“它只不过是另一种性格”
57. 答案C三段末句“Going out with your child to places where there are large crowds will help them to come out of their cocoon(茧).”可知:经常把孩子带出去,孩子可能会从中受益的。
58. 答案A从四段第二句“Having children the same age as your child come over will help your child to gain confidence around strangers or visitors.”和A选项“Invite other children over.” 意思一致
59. 答案E文章六段第三句话“You should also encourage your child to join clubs according to his or her interest.”与选项E意思相近,“encourage”,“club”都是提示词。
60. 答案D末段首句“Get to know your child’s friends.”与选项“Once you get to know your child’s friends, perhaps you can have a chat with them.”意思相关。
第四部分写作
第一节&&&&&& 连词成句
61.ran away, on seeing the witch, the boy
61. The boy ran away on seeing the witch.
62.had thought, I ,more carefully ,I wish
62.I wish I had thought more carefully.
63.you, the box of chocolate, needn’t have bought.
63.You needn’t have bought the box of chocolate.
64.remember, you go away, when, to keep in touch
64.When you go away remember to keep in touch.
65.has been perfoming concerts, she, since last month, every day
65.She has been perfoming concerts every daysince last month.
第二节&&&&&& 单句改错
66. It was an inform party,so you didn’t need wear a suit .
67.Liufang has given out concerts since she was eleven.
68. The joke was really funny and the two girls couldn’t help laugh.
69.If you are head of the government, would you allow cloning?
70. Not kownwhat to do ,he has to follow the teacher’s choice .
解析:66.need 后加to
解析:67.去掉out
解析:68.could not help laughing
解析:69.are改成 were
解析:70.kowning
第三节书面表达
上周你们班举行了一个“我最喜欢的音乐”的主题班会,许多同学都喜欢流行歌曲。请你以“Why Are Pop Songs So Popular Among Students”为题,根据以下提示用英语写一篇文章,发表自己的看法。
1.&&&&& 现在流行歌曲非常流行;
2.&&&&& 与其他形式的音乐相比,较容易上口;
3.&&&&& 主题涉及喜好,悲伤及幸运等,非常贴近生活。
参考词汇: simple
&be concerned with
注意:1. 词数:80~100,开头已给出;
&&&&& 2.可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。
Why Are Pop Songs So Popular Among Students
Last week our class helda class meeting titled “my favorite music”,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
&& 最后,太原新东方高二英语教研组祝全体考生考出好成绩!
新东方太原学校欢迎您!
校区地址:
报班优惠:&&
在线咨询: && 咨询热线:
更多文章推荐
相关文章导读}

我要回帖

更多关于 填空并写出依据 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信