Mr Li is w( )as a 4minute mr.teacherr in China now.括号里填什么

Mrs Black got a new job as a teacher in an international school, but the school was in London. After she discussed with Mr Black, they decided to move to London from New York. When Mr and Mrs Black to 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Mrs Black got a new job as a teacher in an international school, but the school was in London. After she discussed with Mr Black, they decided to move to London from New York. When Mr and Mrs Black told their son, Mike, the decision, the boy felt sad. He didn’t want to leave his school here. Then one day in August, Mr and Mrs Black couldn’t find their son. They were worried and called Mike’s friends, but they didn’t know where Mike was. In fact, Mike was on the street. When he passed a park, he remembered his father and they often played tennis in it. And he often went shopping with his mother in the supermarket beside it. Suddenly he realized his family was the most important. Mike quickly returned home and said sorry to his parents. He told them he decided to live in London with them and make new friends there. (  ) 11. Mike’s family planned to move to London because    . A. Mike’s father was born there B. Mike’s mother found a new job there C. Mike’s father must work there D. Mike’s school was in London (  ) 12. Mike felt    when his parents told him about moving to London. A. happy    B. excited           C. sad          D. surprised (  ) 13. At first, Mike didn’t want to move to London because    . A. he liked working in New York B. he liked living with his grandparents C. he didn’t want to leave his school D. he didn’t want to live with his parents (  ) 14. Mike often   
in the park. A. took his dog for a walk B. played tennis with his father C. played basketball with his friends D. played games with his mother (  ) 15. At last,    . A. Mike’s parents found him in his friend’s house B. Mike discussed his problem with his parents C. Mike left his home in London D. Mike agreed to move to London with his parents
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年广东省梅州市梅州中学初二寒假复习英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
The Blacks are American tourists. They visit in Beijing now. This is their first visit to China. They are going to stay in China for three months. They want to visit some big cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too.Mr. Black is a taxi driver. He likes to drive in Beijing. Mrs. Black is a school teacher. She is visiting a city school today and a village school tomorrow. Their daughter is a middle school student. She is going to meet some Chinese students.They are taking a lot of pictures in China. When they return to America, they are going to show the pictures to their friends. They want the American people to know more about China.【小题1】The Blacks are from &&&&&&&&&.A.ChinaB.England C.CanadaD.the USA【小题2】The Blacks are staying in &&&&&&&&&now.A.EnglandB.BeijingC.ShanghaiD.New York【小题3】 Mr. Black is&&&&&&&& .A.a teacherB.a doctorC.a taxi driverD.a worker【小题4】There are&&&&&&&&&&people in Mr. Black’s family.A.twoB.threeC.fourD.five【小题5】Why are they going to show the pictures to their friends when they go back to America?A.Because the pictures are very beautiful.B.Because they like China.C.Because they want the American people to know more about China.D.Because they want the American people to come to China.
来源:2015届浙江温州八年级第一学期10月第一次检测英语试卷(解析版)
Mr. Black works on a big farm. His wife Mrs. Blackworks in a school Mr. Black is nearsighted. But he doesn’t like wearing glasseswhen he has meals. Mr. Black has a son. His name is Tony. He is in Class One,Grade Eight of No.2middle School. He likes talking very much. He often talksabout his school and his friends at table. Mr. Black is angry, he always shouts,“Don’t talk when you have meals.” And Mrs. Black also says to him, “Be a good boy, Tony.”&&&&&& One day, when they are having supper, Tonyfinds there is a fly in his father’s bowl. Then he wants to tell his fatherabout it,“Dad, there is …” His father looks at him and says,“Stop talking!” Aftersupper, his father asks him , “Well , my boy, what isit?” “There is a fly in your bowl, and itis in your stomach now.”says Tony.“Why don’t you tell meearlier?” shouts his father angrily.1. Mr. Black is a &&&&&&&&&&&.A. farmer &&&&&&&& &&&&B.teacher&&&&&&&&&& C. driver&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.worker& 2. Mr. Li eats a&&&&&&&&&. A. bird &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.fly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fish &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.&dog3. What is Tony like ? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&A. He is shy &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.He is outgoing&& C. He is quiet &&&&&&&D.He is lazy&
来源:2012年人教版初中英语八年级上册第二单元练习卷
Peter is thirteen years old. He is in GradeTwo this year. He likes to play football and watch football matches. And heoften reads newspapers. He does his best to know where and when there is goingto be a football match. Now Peter is having lunch. He is listening to theradio, too. He is very happy because there is going to be a nice football matchon TV at four this afternoon. He wants to watch it very much. But he is goingto have English and Chinese lessons. He thinks hard and finds a way.“ Hello, Mrs. Black,” Peter says to histeacher on the telephone, “ Peter is ill in bed. He wants to ask for half aday’s leave ( 请半天假).” “ Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.” says Mrs.Black, “ But who’s that?” “ It’s my father, Mrs. Black.” 1.Peter is a ______.
A.middle school student
B.Young Pioneer
D.teacher
2. Peter will be in ______ next year.
A.Grade Two
B.Grade Three
C. Grade One
3. Peter often reads news newspaper because_______.
A.he likes to read news
B.he likes to read stories
C.he want to know when and where a football match will be
D.his father wants him to read them
4. Peter wants to ask for half a day’sleave because _______.
A. his father is ill in bed
B. he wants to watch the football match
C. he doesn’t like to have English or Chinese lessons
D. he is ill in bed
5. Which sentence ( 句子 ) is right?
A. Mrs. Black is going to take Peter to see a doctor
B. Peter likes to watch TV at four in the afternoon.
C. Peter is a stupid ( 笨的 ) boy.
D. Peter isn’t an honest ( 诚实的 ) boy.
来源:2013届福建仙游郊尾沙溪中学初二下学期第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
THE FOOD FESTIVAL
&&&&&& Date
April 23,24 and25
Hall 5,International Center
April 23: 12:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
April 24: 10:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
April 25: 8:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m.
Adults:&$12 Seniors(65+):&$11 Kids under 12: free (when they come with an adult) You can buy tickets at the door or online. All tickets Online are $11.
根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。1.How long will the festival last?
A.Only one day.
B.Two days.
C.Three days.
D.Four days.
2.Mrs.White plans to buy tickets for herten-year-old son and herself online. How much should she pay in total?
3.If you only have time before 10:00 a.m.when should you go to the food festival?
A.On April 23.
B.On April 24.
C.On April 25.
D.On April 26.
4.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.The food festival is held in Hall 3,International Center.
B.The food festival will last six hours on April,25.
C.Mrs.Black,67 years old, should pay $12 for the ticket for the food festival.
D.We can only get the tickets online.
5.Where is this material probably from?
A.A storybook.
B.A TV program.
C.A film.
D.A poster.
来源:2013届江苏丹阳司徒中学初二下学期第一次质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Mr. and Mrs. Black ______ back _________.
A.hasn’t come, yet
B.haven’t come , yet
C.haven’t come, already
D.hasn’t come , already
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!完形填空.As a teenager, I am often asked what I am going to be in the future. A lawyer? A doctor? Or a scientist? No, my ideal career is to be a teacher. One of the for that is I want to be a teacher like 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
完形填空。(15分)As a teenager, I am often asked what I am going to be in the future. A lawyer? A doctor? Or a scientist? No, my ideal career is to be a teacher. One of the &&&&for that is I want to be a teacher like Mr. Chen.“Look! Do you know what it is? A-ha, it’s the &&&&! And it will always move around the sun.” Mr. Chen said and pointed to his head. He then touched the nose and &&&, “Can you tell me the name of this mountain? It is the highest mountain on Earth! What’s the &&&of it? Yes, it’s 8844.43 metres…” I’ll never forget my first geography lesson. He was &&&&&humorous that we all fell in love with his lessons &&&&. It’s Mr. Chen who opened the door of geography for us.Generally speaking, most of the teachers are strict &&&&&students and sometimes a little bit demanding(苛求的), not so with Mr. Chen. He is a lighthouse, showing us the way to the treasure of knowledge. He is a friend and easy to get &&&&&with, always encouraging us to speak out loud without &&&&&our shyness and other disadvantages. He is an example, volunteering his time to students and other teachers.One day I happened to meet him in the hospital. Seeing the cut on his arm, I realized he was donating his &&&&&I was moved and was &&&&&another lesson, a lesson of love and devotion.Every time I see my globe(地球仪), it would &&&&me of Mr. Chen. He is the most unforgettable teacher I have &&&&&et and he will always be. Someday I hope I am &&&&&to be a teacher like him.Thank you, Mr Chen, thank you for making learning not a job but a joy.Thank you for helping me to discover what I do best and to do it even &&&&&Thank you for understanding all of us and giving us the time and care each of us needs.【小题1】A.repliesB.reasonsC.rewardsD.results【小题2】A.moonB.earthC.starD.sun【小题3】A.advisedB.announcedC.addedD.answered【小题4】A.distanceB.weightC.sizeD.height【小题5】A.veryB.tooC.reallyD.so【小题6】A.at presentB.at onceC.at times D.at first【小题7】A.withB.toC.inD.for【小题8】A.awayB.togetherC.angryD.along【小题9】A.thinkingB.caringC.consideringD.supposing【小题10】A.moneyB.bloodC.clothesD.time【小题11】A.taughtB.givenC.takenD.had【小题12】A.rememberB.representC.warnD.remind【小题13】A.justB.neverC.everD.yet【小题14】A.ableB.aboutC.allowedD.available【小题15】A.wellB.goodC.betterD.best
【小题1】B【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】D【小题5】D【小题6】B【小题7】A【小题8】D【小题9】C【小题10】B【小题11】A【小题12】D【小题13】C【小题14】A【小题15】C
解析试题分析:作为一个青少年,经常有人问我将来想干什么,一个律师,一个医生,还是科学家?不,我的理想职业是当一名老师。像陈老师那样的老师。大部分教师是严格的,有时有点苛刻,陈先生却不。他是一个灯塔,指引我们获取更多的知识。他是一个很容易相处的朋友。他将永远是最难忘的老师。我希望有一天我要成为像他一样的老师。【小题1】根据语境可知此句的含义是:我想成为老师的主要原因就是想成为陈老师那样的老师,考查对语句的正确理解,故选B。【小题2】根据语境可知此句的含义是:这个是地球,它总是围绕着太阳转。考查生活常识,由选择项的提示可知选择B。【小题3】根据语境可知此句的含义是:然后他指着自己的鼻子,补充说,能告诉我这个山脉的名字吗?考查动词的基本含义,由选择项的提示可知选择C。【小题4】根据语句Yes, it’s 8844.43 metres …可知此句的含义是询问的山脉的高度,故选D。【小题5】根据语境可知此句的含义是:他是如此的幽默,以至于我非常喜爱他的课。考查固定句型结构so…that…表示如此……以至于……故选D。【小题6】根据语境可知此句的含义是:他是如此的幽默,以至于我们立刻喜爱他的课。考查四个副词短语的含义。A表示现在,B表示立刻,C表示有时D表示最初,故选B。【小题7】根据语境可知此句的含义是:大部分的老师对学生的要求是非常的严格的。考查固定短语be strict with sb表示对某人要求严格,be strict in sth表示对事物要求严格,故选A。【小题8】根据语境可知此句的含义是:陈老师是我们的朋友,并且是很容易相处的朋友,考查固定短语get along with sb表示与某人相处的意思,故选D。【小题9】根据语境可知此句的含义是:陈老师总是鼓励我们要大声说出自己的感受,不要害羞,胆怯考查动词含义的区别。A和B都是不及物动词,D含义不符,故选C。【小题10】根据语句Seeing the cut on his arm, I realized he was donating his& I was moved可知此句的含义是:陈老师正在义务献血,故选B。【小题11】根据语境可知此句的含义是:陈老师的献血行为又给我上了一课。Teach sb sth表示给某人上课,故选A。【小题12】根据语境可知此句的含义是:每当看到地球仪的时候,它就让我想起我们的陈老师。考查固定短语remind sb of sth表示让某人想起某人或某物故选D。【小题13】根据语境可知此句的含义是:陈老师是我认识的老师中最难忘的老师。考查程度副词ever的基本用法,表示曾经,经常用在现在完成时中,故选C。【小题14】根据语境可知此句的含义是:我希望有一天我也能成为像他那样的老师。考查固定结构be able to do sth表示能够做某事【小题15】根据语境可知此句的含义是:谢你帮助我发现我最擅长的,并让我做的更好。考查副词ever的基本用法,表示更…,可以放在比较级的前面表示更怎样,故选C。考点:日常生活类短文
请在这里输入关键词:
题型:完型填空
完形填空(本题有15个小题,每小题1分,共计15分)阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。These days it is found that school students usually don’t have any sports. Is it because they have no&&&&&in sports? It may not be true. They often say they have something more&&&&to do.What are these important things? Exams! They have to&&&&themselves ready for all kinds of exams and tests in school. So many of them almost&&&&&&&&&&bookworms(书呆子). In the past in the summer holidays, they could do&&&&&&&&they liked, but now they have to&&&&&&all their time studying. So&&&&&have kept them away from going in for sports.Because of the pressure(压力) from&&&&parents and teachers, they&&&&to work harder and spend most of their time&&&books. As for the students themselves, they don’t want to&&&&&the lessons because they want to make their studies better. So it is necessary to give&&&&&&of their spare time to their studies and give up their school&&&&.It’s true a good education(教育) cannot go without physical training, the&&&&&&is true, a quick mind can’t go along with a&&&&body. Without a strong body, you can never do anything well, how can you make great success in life?【小题1】 A.plan B.money C.idea D.interest
【小题2】 A.important B.special C.different D.difficult
【小题3】 A.make B.have C.get D.let
【小题4】 A.turn B.grow C.look D.become
【小题5】 A.anything B.something C.everything D.nothing
【小题6】 A.give B.spend C.take D.cost
【小题7】 A.teachers B.parents C.studies D.holidays
【小题8】 A.his B.her C.their D.your
【小题9】 A.try B.like C.have D.want
【小题10】 A.in B.at C.to D.on
【小题11】 A.study B.leave C.choose D.fail
【小题12】 A.few B.any C.all D.none
【小题13】 A.sports B.lessons C.studies D.homework
【小题14】 A.thing B.same C.word D.kind
【小题15】 A.strong B.heavy C.weak D.healthy
完形填空(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。Do you think of your parents? “Yes, of course,” you may answer. “I buy a present for my mother on &&&&&. And I give my father a present on Father’s Day, &&&&&.” Then what about the other days of a year? Always &&&&&&&&to think of your parents, not just on some important days.I have a friend who &&&&&&&alone, because her parents live in another city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice chat. Then she wanted to make a &&&&&&. She dialed (拨打) the number, but then she put the phone &&&&. After about ten seconds (秒), she dialed the number again. “Hi, Mum…”Later I asked, “Why did you dial the number &&&&?” She smiled, “My parents are old. They can’t get close to the telephone &&&&&&. I always do so when I call them. I just want to give them &&&&&&time to answer the call.My friend is a good girl. She is always &&&&&&her parents. You also want to be a good child, right? So why not learn from her?【小题1】&A.Father’s Day&B.Mother’s Day&C.Teachers’ Day&D.Children’s Day&&【小题2】&A.too&B.also&C.either&D.yet&&【小题3】&A.refuse(拒绝)&B.forget&C.decide&D.remember&&【小题4】&A.live&B.lives&C.lived&D.living&&【小题5】&A.face&B.card&C.call&D.cake&&【小题6】&A.up&B.off&C.down&D.on&&【小题7】&A.once&B.twice&C.some times&D.many times&&【小题8】&A.lonely&B.slowly&C.quietly&D.quickly&&【小题9】&A.less(较少的)&B.little&C.enough&D.a lot&&【小题10】&A.thinking about&B.laughing at&C.picking up&D.looking for&&
阅读短文,选择正确答案(每题2分)A)& LiYugang dresses like a woman and sings like a bird. He won the third prize in CCTV’s Star Road in 2006. He sings folk songs. However, he seems to have the spirit of Mei Lanfang. In fact, the young man had learnt something from Mei Lanfang’s students. People in China usually don’t like cross-dressing(反串). But people are really surprised at Li’s beauty and grace when he sings and dances.B)&& Do you know who invented QQ? It was Ma Huateng. He was born in Guangdong in 1971. He chose computer science when he entered Shenzhen University in 1989. He worked as a computer programmer for a company in Shenzhen for five years after he graduated in 1993. Later he left the company and started his own company in 1998.C)&& Yue Fei was a famous hero of Southern Song Dynasty. He was born in a poor family in Henan Province. He was very brave and won many battles with his soldiers. But Qin Hui killed Yue Fei for Mo Xuyou. Later a temple about Yue Fei was built in memory of him at the foot of Qixia Ling by the West Lake, in Hangzhou.【小题1】Who did Li Yugang once learn from according to the passage?A.Mei Lanfang. B.Mei Lanfang’s students. C.Mei Yanfang’s students. D.Mei Lanfang’s friends. 【小题2】The underlined word “grace” means____________ in Chinese.A.粗犷 B.做作 C.傲慢 D.优雅 【小题3】From the passage, we know Yue Fei_____________.A.was not born in a rich family B.was not brave C.killed Qin Hui D.built a temple 【小题4】Ma Huateng set up his own company when he was____________.A.18 B.22 C.27 D.42 【小题5】 Which of the following is TRUE?A.Li Yugang invented QQ. B.Ma Huateng used to work as a computer programmer for a company. C.Li Yugang won the first prize in CCTV’s Star Road. D.Yue Fei seldom won battles with his soldiers.
题型:句型转换
句型转换(5分)【小题1】The movie is very exciting.(改为感叹句)_________& ________& exciting movie !【小题2】 There is some milk in the bottle.(改为一般疑问句)_________& there& ________ milk in the bottle?【小题3】We had a good time last night. (保持句意基本不变)We ________& ________ last night.【小题4】The girl eats little to make herself slim.(对划线部分提问)_________& _________& the girl eat little ?【小题5】Tonny has ten story books. Jimmy has five story books. (保持句意基本不变)Tonny has ________& books _______ Jimmy.
完形填空(共10分,每小题1分)根据短文内容,从各题的四个选项中选择一个最佳答案What do you think of your Chinese? Is it good or bad? If you think you are good at Chinese, you can_____the competition named the Chinese Characters Dictation Competition(汉字听写大赛). The competition became popular_____the teenagers. Let’s know something about it.More and more computers and smart phones ____by teenagers. They spend_&&& _time on the Internet in playing or chatting. They are used to____messages by computers and smart phones. Some of them forget how to write Chinese Characters_____.The teachers and parents are very_&&__it.What can they do?Not long ago, they found an interesting game called the Chinese Characters Dictation. The program modeled(成形于)_8_after the American show National Spelling Bee, where middle school students stand on the stage to write down Chinese via(通过) dictation. Over two hundred competitors are from forty-six schools. The audience(观众) are interested in this new kind of competition ,too. They would like to write down the characters________the competitors were writing them. But they found it was also difficult for them to write down all the characters.Is it an interesting competition? Can you be the____?【小题1】 A.take part in B.join up C.take part D.join
【小题2】 A.between B.in C.on D.among
【小题3】 A.use B.are use C.are used D.used
【小题4】 A.too many B.too much C.much too D.many too
【小题5】 A.sending B.send C.sent D.sends
【小题6】 A.at hand B.by hand C.in hand D.with hand
【小题7】 A.crazy about B.worried about C.serious about D.care about
【小题8】 A.it B.itself C.its D.this
【小题9】 A.as for B.while C.as though D.what
【小题10】 A.worker B.teacher C.winner D.writer
题型:单选题
______ play______ volleyball.A、Let’s; the&&&& B、Let’s; /&&&&&& C、Let’s; a
完形填空& (本大题共10分,每小题1分)Driving a car at a high speed along a highway seems to be fun. You only need to &&&&&&&the bright traffic signs beside the highway and it will take you where you wish to go.But to a London taxi driver, driving is not an easy job. A taxi driver needs to have not only good driving skills but also a good &&&&&&of the city of London, from the &&&&&&&&street to the most popular restaurant around. He has to be at the service(服务) of all kinds of passengers(乘客) at all times.A London taxi driver said the following about his job.During the night it is &&&&&&&for him to stop two or three times for some food. He said, “I never&&&&&&&when I’m working, otherwise, I’d lose my license (驾驶执照).”He usually goes home between two and three o’clock in the morning. There are times he has to stay&&&&&&&and try to make more runs. He said, “That’s the worst thing about working for yourself. If you don’t make money, no one is going to &&&&&&&&it to you. ”London taxi drivers not only “take” but also “give”. Every summer hundreds of poor&&&&&from London go for a day at the sea ― by taxi! Their rides are &&&&&&&by the taxi drivers. At the sea, they are met by the mayor (市长) , and a lunch party is also held for the taxi drivers and the children. After a happy day’s running around the&&&&&&&and visiting the market there, the children go home again by taxi, free of charge of course!【小题1】&A.catch&B.meet&C.follow&D.throw&&【小题2】&A.taste&B.knowledge&C.dream&D.teacher&&【小题3】&A.noisiest&B.coldest&C.dirtiest&D.loneliest&&【小题4】&A.usual&B.strange&C.dangerous&D.impossible&&【小题5】&A.speak&B.sing&C.run&D.drink&&【小题6】&A.shorter&B.longer&C.earlier&D.higher&&【小题7】&A.give&B.lend&C.send&D.return&&【小题8】&A.elderly&B.farmers&C.patients&D.children&&【小题9】&A.paid&B.borrowed&C.sent&D.spent&&【小题10】&A.buildings&B.mountains&C.beaches&D.roads&&
完型填空(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)?先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个答案中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案,并将The USA is a very big country to visit, so choose carefully the places to see and the time to go. Bring a good&&&&&&&&&because you may want to travel around.New York and Washington D.C. are good places to&&&&&&&&in May or October. It’s not too hot then. In winter there’s a lot of&&&&&&&.The best plan is to arrive&&&New England in September. The weather starts to get cooler and the trees start to change colour. It’s a good idea to bring your camera&&&&&you may want to take photos of the autumn&&&&&&&. 4,000 kilometres away in Los Angeles, California, the weather is fine all year. It’s nice to see the Sun in Decmber! Bring your swimsuit because you might want to&&&in the sea. In the northwest, it isn’t very cold, but there’s a lot of rain, so bring an umbrella. It’s&&&&&&to visit Alaska in July and August but it might be cool in the evening. So remember to wear some&&&&&&&clothes. But don’t come in winter. It’ll be dark all day and&&&&cold.In Texas and the southeast , there are storms from time to time in summer and fall. It’s usually very hot and sunny compared to many other places.So when’s the best time to visit the USA ? Any time you like !【小题1】 A.book B.backpack C.map D.knife
【小题2】 A.visit B.see C.look D.watch
【小题3】 A.wind B.rain C.fog D.snow
【小题4】 A.to B.in C.at D./
【小题5】 A.so B.but C.because D.though
【小题6】 A.leaves B.hills C.rivers D.sky
【小题7】 A.run B.jump C.ride D.swim
【小题8】 A.please B.pleasant C.pleasure D.pleased
【小题9】 A.warm B.cool C.hot D.cold
【小题10】 A.freeze B.froze C.frozen D.freezing
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 4minute mr.teacher 的文章