Well是什么意思?(橡树十万火急急)

十万火急英语造句unit61.鼓掌和欢呼clap and cheer2.担心be worried about3.照顾look after4.在---之间(两者)between5.在…中间among6.演得好act well7.与---面对面face to face with—8.以我的观点in my opinion9.除---_百度作业帮 十万火急英语造句unit61.鼓掌和欢呼clap and cheer2.担心be worried about3.照顾look after4.在---之间(两者)between5.在…中间among6.演得好act well7.与---面对面face to face with—8.以我的观点in my opinion9.除--- 十万火急英语造句unit61.鼓掌和欢呼clap and cheer2.担心be worried about3.照顾look after4.在---之间(两者)between5.在…中间among6.演得好act well7.与---面对面face to face with—8.以我的观点in my opinion9.除---以外except for10.出版—发行come out11卸掉 拿走Take off12.能够做某事Be able to do sth13.快点Hurry up!14.一起 all together15.毕竟After all\ let's cheer and clap to welcome our new teacherjim's mother is worried about himplease look after my brother for a whilethere's some problems between usHe was sitting among a group of children,telling them a story.His plays do not act wellThey are talking face to face with each otherIn my opinion you're wrongThe translation is well done except for a few small mistakesCome out and get some fresh air.I can't take my boots off,they're so tight!I shall be able to come tomorrowHurry up,or we'll be latefifty people have registered all together .Don't get discouraged by setbacks,we are new to the work after all 扫描下载二维码十万火急的英语问题no one ()mentioned those papers in calss againAonlyBjustCevenDever请详细说明为什么这里用EVER?而不是其它?_百度作业帮 十万火急的英语问题no one ()mentioned those papers in calss againAonlyBjustCevenDever请详细说明为什么这里用EVER?而不是其它? 十万火急的英语问题no one ()mentioned those papers in calss againAonlyBjustCevenDever请详细说明为什么这里用EVER?而不是其它? 誓言LOVE悦74 从again(再一次)可以看出,"这件事情"以后再没有人提及过.mention提及;Aonly只是 Bjust 只是;正好Ceven 甚至三项都不符合. A 唯一,只有 You are the only one who can speak English here.(你是这里唯一一个会讲英文的。)B 只是,刚刚 I just got there.(我刚到那里)C 甚至,即使(常与though连用) She can speak English very well, even though she is only 3 years o... No one even mentioned those papers in class again. 甚至没有人再在课上提及那些论文. 没有人提到这些文件再次 ( calss是什么) 简明英汉词典 [ˈəunli]adj.惟一的, 仅有的The only French city she enjoyed was Paris.巴黎是她惟一喜欢的法国城市。最好的, 独一无二的She's the ... 扫描下载二维码(十万火急!快呀.)一.用所给词的适当形式填空.1.jim is not__(do)well in PE.2.wang bing__(run)as fast as gao shan.3.I__(jump)higher than some of the girls in my class.4.It's tow o'clock in the afternoon.we__(have)an English class.1.c_百度作业帮 (十万火急!快呀.)一.用所给词的适当形式填空.1.jim is not__(do)well in PE.2.wang bing__(run)as fast as gao shan.3.I__(jump)higher than some of the girls in my class.4.It's tow o'clock in the afternoon.we__(have)an English class.1.c (十万火急!快呀.)一.用所给词的适当形式填空.1.jim is not__(do)well in PE.2.wang bing__(run)as fast as gao shan.3.I__(jump)higher than some of the girls in my class.4.It's tow o'clock in the afternoon.we__(have)an English class.1.can you show me the way(in/to/near) the small village?三.找出错误并改正.1.Luck is comes from America.2.He is sitting beside mother now.四.按要求变换句型.1.Su Yang is cleaning the library now.(将now换成often)五.翻译、1.三双旧鞋子2.立刻回家3.从树上下来4.在周四下午5.禁止拍照6.放学后打篮球7.上课迟到8.站在公共汽车的后面9.得了重感冒10.在课堂上保持安静 一1.doing 2.runs 3.jump 4will have二1 to三1 is 去掉 2.mother前加his四Su Yang often cleans the library 五1.三双旧鞋子 three pairs of old shoes2.立刻回家 go home at once3.从树上下来 get down from the tree4.在周四下午 on Thursday afternoon5.禁止拍照 no photo6.放学后打篮球 play basketball after school 7.上课迟到 be late for class8.站在公共汽车的后面 stand behind the bus9.得了重感冒 catch a heavy cold10.在课堂上保持安静 keep quiet in class 1.doing 2 runs 3 jump 4 are having 1to1去掉is 2 besides1 su yang often cleans the library 1 three pairs of old shoes 2 go home right now3 Down from the tree 4 at Tuesday afternoon

我要回帖

更多关于 橡树十万火急 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信