80字左右的英语作文 What will I do in ten years later

求一篇英语作文,will be a doctor in ten years .60~80词.
神圣的大婶234
Being a doctor is my dreaming job in the future. when I was a kid, I had to see a doctor when
I was ill ,
After seeing a doctor, I would be healthy again. So I know doctors can make me feel fine .
Now i have grown up , I know more about the career.
Doctors play an important role in our everyday life, they are helpful and neccessary for everyone, they can make people live better ,even save their lives. I know to be a doctor need a lot of training, so I will study harder.then you may call me "doctor" in ten years.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】书面表达(计15分) 请以“My life in ten years为题,根据以...
书面表达(计15分)请以“My life in ten years为题,根据以下提示,用英语写一篇不少于60词的短文。提示 (短文须包含下列要点):1. What do you want to be in ten years ? And why?2. where will you live in ten years?And why?3. Say something about your family or your free time activities in ten years.4. What should you do to achieve your dreams?注意:短文中,不得出现任何与考生本人有关的真实人名、校名及其它相关信息, 否则不予评分。My life in ten years___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
My life in ten years
What do think your life will be like in 10 years? Well, I will be a popular and famous singer and I will sing around the world. I will buy a big house for my parents in Hainan....
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
 A. everyone
B. how long
E. instead of
F. HoweverG. speed
K. enjoyed
L. how far Isaac Newton was born in
Woolsthorpe , England, on December 25,1642. He was born early and he was very_1.__.No one believed he could continue to live. But he surprised _2.___ . He had one of the most powerful minds in history. And he lived__3.___he was 84.Newton’s father died before he was born. His mother married again a few years later. She
4.___ Newton with his grandmother.The boy was not a good student .Yet he was curious(好奇的) and liked to make things ,such as kites, clocks and simple machines . Newton also_5.___finding new ways to answer questions or solve problems .As a boy ,for example, he wanted to find a way to measure(测量) the 6.__ of the wind .On a windy day , he measured how far he could jump with the wind at his back .Then he measured __7.__ he could jump with the wind in his face .From the difference between the two jumps, he made his own measure of the power of the wind.Strangely ,Newton became a much better student after a boy kicked him in the stomach.The boy was one of the best students in the school.Newton decided to get even (报复) by getting __8.___ marks than the boy who kicked him .In a short time ,Newton became the top student at the school.Newton left school to help on the family farm.. 9.___, the boy was not a good farmer.He spent his time solving math problems. Instead of taking care of the farm. He spent hours visiting a bookstore in town, ___10.__
selling his vegetables in the market.An uncle believed that Newton would do better as a student than as a farmer.So he sponsored(资助) the young man into Cambridge University to study math. 
Bridges are built for many reasons. Some bridges are built so that cars
(cross) over rivers. Others are made for trains to use . In Washington State, there is a very unusual bridge. It was built for squirrels(松鼠) 。The town of Longview has a very busy street. Many cars pass it every day. When squirrels tried to cross the street, they
(kill) . Amos Peters wanted
(protect) these small and lovely animals, so he built a bridge for them---one that would let them pass above the traffic.The bridge 4.
a symbol of the town for over 40 years since then. And every Christmas, the local people
(add) a small Christmas tree to the center of the bridge ,How lovely!A few years ago, the local people
(create) a squirrel festival and they raised money
two more bridges for these lovely animals. For years, because of the bridges . the squirrels in the town have been able to cross safely from one side of the street to the other. 
词形转换(共8小题,计8分)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,每空格限填一词。1.There were
(thousand) of people at the concert.2.By the end of this month, people in Beijing will be able to brush their_____
(tooth) with water from Hubei.3.We have already learned many
(interest) ways to relax.4.These magazines are
(me), not yours.5.It’s
(polite) to stare at anyone or to talk loudly in public.6.Glass didn’t become
(wide) used until the 13th century.7.The larger library you have in your head, the
(long)it usually takes to find a particular(特定的)word.8.After class, children went out of their classroom to enjoy the
(warm) of the sun. 
Adam Braun set up the organization(组织) Pencils of Promise in2008. Its goal is to make sure all children have a chance for education. Six years later , the non-profit organization is building a new school somewhere every 90 hours.It has helped more than 22.000 children in Africa,Asia and Latin America.It all started when Adam Braun was a college student. He was visiting India when a boy stopped him and asked for money on the street, Mr. Braun asked the boy what he would want, if he could have anying in the world.“I thought the answer was going to be ‘a house’ or ‘a car’ or ‘a boat’. His answer was ‘a pencil’ So I gave him my pencil and he was just happy and excited . I
realized he never had been to school before ,and that was the reality(现实) for 57 million children around the world. ” Braun said.Adam Braun started working in finance(金融) after he graduated from college, But he never forgot the boy and the problem he realized.“We live in a world in which every child can have a chance to get a good education ,because we have everything necessary already.We are able to educate every child .
So I promised to help create that world .” Braun said.Mr Braun raised money for his project. He paid for building the first Pencils of Promise school,in Laos, five years ago. Since then ,his organization has helped pay for more than 200 schools in the countryside of Laos,Nicaragua,Guatemala and Ghana.阅读表达。阅读第I卷第三大题D篇短文,根据短文内容回答下列问题。(共5小题,计10分)1.When did Adam Braun set up the organization Pencils of Promise?____________________________________________________________2.How often is the organization building a new school somewhere six years later?____________________________________________________________3.What would the boy in India want if he could have anything in the world?____________________________________________________________4.What did the boy’s answer make Adam realize?____________________________________________________________5.Why did Adam Braun set up the organization Pencils of
Promise?____________________________________________________________ 
Chen Yujie, 15 studies at a boarding school in Ningbo, Zhejiang __1.____.it was not a short ride home and the trips were tiring.Chen hoped her parents could put the money on a bank card , so she didn’r have to travel so often.2.
“It’s usually the most relaxing time for our family.” Said Chen.She chose the right time.After
few turns of lobbying(游说) ,her parents finally agreed with Chen .
So they have to choose a right time .US magazine Highnight recently surveyed 1,521 kids aged 6-12 in the country , asking questions like “
” Results show that American kids seem to know when their parents are most receptive(乐于接受的)。Meal time is discovered to be their most favorite time to talk to their parents.Bed time comes second.followed by time spent in the car.Chinese teenagers seem to have a similar tendency (倾向) over the problem.Qianjiang Daily ,a newspaper in Zhejiang, did a survey about it .
5.So do you have anything to talk to your parents about? Choose a good time.根据短文内容, 从方框中选出五个句子填入文中空缺处, 使短文内容完整正确。A. When you want to talk to your parents about something important ,When is the best time to do it?B. She decided to discuss it with her parents during TV time to talk to their parents.C. They found that most American teenagers would choose bed time to talk to their parents.D. She used to go back to her home in Cixi every week to get money from her parents.E. The result shows most teenagers in the city would choose meal time to talk to their parents..F. For most teenagers like Chen talking to parents can be difficult or even worrying.. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.What will my life be like in ten years?In ten years, I think I’ll be a
, because I like playing with children. I will
lots of interesting students, and I’ll also
able to make friends with other teachers. I think I’ll live
Beijing in ten years. As a Chinese, I hope I can
all over China. I’ll
a pet dog at home in ten years, because I don’t have free time now. And I’ll have many good
, because I’m very friendly.
I’ll learn judo(柔道), that is one of my dreams. Health is very important,
I’ll exercise more, and I’ll eat
food every day. I will work hard from now on!小题1:A. doctor
B. reporter
C. teacher
小题2:A. ask
C. call小题3:A. am
C. be小题4:A. in
C. with 小题5:A. travel
C. take 小题6:A. grow
C. keep小题7:A. jobs
B. friends
C. teachers小题8:A. Badly
B. Probably
C. Luckily小题9:A. so
B. because
小题10:A. junk
B. expensive
C. healthy
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:C小题4:A小题5:A小题6:C小题7:B小题8:B小题9:A小题10:C
试题解析:本文大意:10年后我的生活会是什么样子?我想我会是一名老师,因为我喜欢和孩子们玩,我会遇到许多有趣的学生,我也会能与其他老师交朋友,我想我会住在北京。做为中国人,我希望能周游全中国,因为我很友好。可能我会学柔道,因为那是我的一个梦想,健康非常重要,所以我会更多锻炼,每天吃健康食物,从现在开始我就努力学习。小题1:考查名词。句意:我想我会是一名老师。 doctor 医生, reporter 记者,teacher教师。根据because I like playing with children因为我喜欢和孩子们玩,可知答案选 C.小题2:考查动词和语境。句意:我会遇到很多有趣的学生。ask问,meet 见到,call打电话。根据语境可知答案选B.小题3:考查助动词。句意:我也能和其他老师交朋友。be able to能;will将会,后接动词原形,可知答案选C,小题4:考查介词。句意:我想10年后我会住在北京。in在……里, on在……上,with和。Beijing北京,住在城市里用in,故答案选 A.小题5:考查动词。句意:做为一个中国人,我希望能周游全国。travel旅行,go去,take拿。根据all over China全中国,可知答案选 A.小题6:考查动词。句意:10年后我会养一只宠物狗。grow 种,buy买,keep养。根据pet dog宠物狗,可知答案选C.小题7:考查名词。句意:我会有很多好朋友。 jobs工作,friends朋友 teachers教师。根据because I’m very friendly.因为我非常友好,可知答案选B. 小题8:考查副词。句意:可能我会学柔道。 Badly糟糕地,Probably 可能,Luckily幸运地。根据that is one of my dreams那是我的一个梦想,可知答案选B. 小题9:考查连词。句意:健康非常重要,所以我要更多锻炼。so所以,because因为,if如果。根据Health is very important,健康非常重要,可知答案选A.小题10:考查形容词。句意:我将会每天吃健康食物。junk垃圾,expensive贵的,healthy健康的。根据Health is very important,健康非常重要,可知答案选 C.
1. 她每天练习说英语.
She __________ __________ English every day.2. 昨天晚上你爸爸在看报纸的时候,你在干什么?
What __________ you __________ while your father __________ __________ newspapers last night?3. 我相信你,我们是十多年的好朋友.
I believe you, we __________ __________ good friends for __________ __________ ten years. 4. 父母的举止会对他们的孩子产生巨大的影响.
Parents" behaviors would __________ a huge __________ __________ their children. 5. 你知道他又迟到了吗?
Do you know the reason __________ __________ __________ late again?
根据汉语提示完成句子。1. 你能辅导我做作业吗?
Can you ________ me ________ my homework?2. 我们的数学老师对我们要求很严格。
Our math teacher is very ________ ________us.3. 他喜欢什么类型的电影?
What ________ of movies ________he like?4. 那段音乐听上去很有趣。
The music ________ _________.5. 请告诉我关于你的周末。
Please ________ me _______ your weekend.
根据句子和中文提示填入适当的单词或词组。
Most of us have probably ______ (
听说过) the Disneyland.2.
What I want to do is to travel to______
( 说英语的国家).3.
You can go to Singapore . ______
( 任何你喜欢的时候).4.
The underground is ______ (
很少晚点).5. The young man is helping that old lady ______ ( 穿过) a busy street.6. I don"t think a cat is a good pet for a 5-year-old child, because cats are too difficult to______ (
Hainan Island is seldom snowy, ______
( 是吗) ?8.
I have been looking forward to ______ (
Beijing Happy Valley for years.9. The old man should not be______ ( 说) like that.10.
The more carefully you drive during the rush hour, ______ ( 越安全)
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司急!作文 What will you do in ten years?如题,What will you do in ten years?你十年后将会干什么?一篇英语作文,不少于80个词.急!初一英语,新概念一册
What Will I Do in Ten YearsIt would be a huge pity if one did not have a dream.So do I.And because I am good at English,I think I will be a translator in ten years.I think no matter how hard the job will be,I will try my best to do it.When I was very young,I liked to listen to my mother speaking English to me,so I love English so much.In ten years,if I could be a translator,not only myself will be so happy,but also my parents will feel happy,too.So I will study harder from now on.我正从事初中英语教学!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In ten years,I think I 'll be a reporter.I wiil live in an apartement with my sister.Because I don't like living alone. And I can play with her inth aparement.So in ten years,I willba a good reporter....
In ten years,I think I 'll be a reporter.I wiil live in an apartement with my sister.Because I don't like living alone. And I can play with her inth aparement.So in ten years,I willba a good reporter....
扫描下载二维码80字左右的英语作文 What will I do in ten years使用将来时&&& 要用到will
血刺熊猫hh
I will work as a reporter.I'll meet many interesting people.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I suggest spending our summer vacation in a seaside town. You must 当主语和表语都是不定式时,的名词词组(例②)时,或以what引导的名词性
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 ten years later 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信