用us用既又既又造句!!!

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
1. I would prefer him to be with us next season.
我更希望他下一个赛季和我们在一起。
来自柯林斯例句
2. This brings us to the second question I asked.
这就将我们带到了我所提的第二个问题。
来自柯林斯例句
3. What is right for us need not be right for others.
对我们来说是对的东西,对别人来说未必正确。
来自柯林斯例句
1. It just seemed like the natural step for us.
2. It was impossible for us to sign another one.
3. I loved him and everything he did for us.
用作代词 (pron.)
1. No enemy can frighten us into submission.
任何敌人的恐吓都不能使我们屈服。
来自《权威词典》
需要改进的内容:
请选择错误类型
错误描述:
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:
尽快记住出现的英文句子
在最短的时间内,点击散落的单词排列组成之前的句子
注:例句限定的时间为40秒,加油喔!【图文】英语造句练习1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语造句练习1
上传于||暂无简介
大小:147.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
for us怎么造句
I made a cake for us.我为我们做了个蛋糕.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
n. 粘液;黏液
Mu Us Sandy Land situated on Ordos Plateau teems with various plant species due to its special ecological background.
地处鄂尔多斯高原的毛乌素沙地由于其特殊的生态背景,其生物多样性非常丰富。
The results show that both dust aerosols and anthropogenic aerosols can contribute to the aerosol optical characteristics in Yunlin and Mu Us desert.
结果表明,榆林及毛乌素沙漠边缘地区气溶胶的光学特性受粉尘气溶胶和人为气溶胶共同影响显著。
Spatial patterns of vegetation cover, (plant) species richness, soil organic carbon, total nitrogen and their interaction at different spatial scales and habitats in Mu Us are analyzed in this paper.
结果表明:不同尺度和生境中的植被盖度与植物物种数之间,以及土壤有机碳含量与全氮含量之间都具有显著的正相关。
Shrub and tree planting plays an important role in combating desertification in China?s Mu Us Sandland, an ecotone sensitive to both the environmental fluctuations and anthropogenic disturbances.
毛乌素沙地作为一个生态过渡带对环境波动及人为干扰十分敏感,植树造林对于防治沙漠化具有重要意义。
Investigations in field were made by sampling at upper and lower of dune where soil water content was different in Mu Us Sandy Land.
天然臭柏群落选自毛乌素沙地土壤水分条件不同的沙丘上部和沙丘下部。
The analysis of trace chemical elements shows that Mu Us Desert has been repeatedly subjected to the alternating East Asian winter and summer monsoon during Holocene.
微量化学元素分析结果表明全新世期间毛乌素沙漠多次受到东亚冬、夏季风的交替控制。
Clonal plants of Mu Us sandy land change the sandy environment. They are important in transforming the sandy landscape.
毛乌素沙地的克隆植物适应当地的沙化环境,并对沙化景观具有积极的改造作用。
The Wudinghe watershed is located the south margin of Mu Us desert in the north of the loess plateau, and the Wudinghe River is a main branch in the Hekouzhen-Longmen Reach of the loess plateau.
无定河流域位于黄土高原北部地区毛乌素沙漠南缘,是黄土高原河龙区间一条主要支流。
The driving force of human activities on desertification of Mu Us sandy land in recent 48 years was studied by standardization method.
运用正规化处理方法研究近48年来人为活动对毛乌素沙地沙漠化的驱动力。
The major sand-dust sources were in Gobi in South Mongolia, Badain Jaran Desert, Tengger Desert, Ulan Buh Desert and Mu Us Sandy Land;
蒙古国南部、巴丹吉林沙漠、腾格里沙漠、乌兰布和沙漠和毛乌素沙地是强沙尘暴过程的主要沙尘源地;
I think that this is the life of Qian Mu History tells us that experience.
我想,这是钱穆治史一生告诉我们的心得。
As a real literature being, we need to further study Mu Shiying. The publishement of The Volume of Mu Shiying provides us with a good opportunity to make a deeper research on him.
作为一个独立鲜活的文学生命,穆时英被发掘得还远远不够,《穆时英全集》的出版是一个重新深入认识、研究穆时英的良好契机。
Chinese ambassador to Thailand Guan Mu says China invested over 800 million US dollars in Thailand in the first eight months of this year.
概要:青岛啤酒计划在泰国曼谷建立第一个海外工厂。中国驻泰大使称中国在今年前八个月已经在泰国投资了八亿美元。
The US has "misread China's innovation policies because something is lost in translation", Mu Rongping, also a member of the China-US innovation expert group, told China Daily.
美国有“误读中国的创新政策,因为事情是迷失东京”,穆融鲆,也是中国美创新专家小组的成员,告诉中国日报。
Finally, poems and literature can be bridges between the East and the West. They can help us to understand each other better, or as Mu Dan wrote: Quietly, we embrace In a world lit up by words.
最后,诗歌与文学作品是一座连接东西方的桥梁,能够增进我们对彼此的理解,正如穆旦笔下所写:静静地,我们拥抱在用言语所能照明的世界里。
Lao Mu(painter) and Fang Zi (poet), collaborated to bring us bewildering lines of poetry combined with exploding colors to remind us of the present state of Beijing .
画家老木与旅美诗人方子用让人眼花缭乱的线条,冲击眼球的除了鲜艳,还有片刻的眩晕——这就是很多现在到过北京的人的感受。
Yang Mu artisan says: "Do not take me to purchase material, broke us way of one big money, we should be rectified so that house - owner takes docile note ."
杨木匠说:“不带我采购材料,断了我们一大财路,我们要整得房主服服帖帖。”
Uncle Mu, really a good job, keep moving on, think you will give us more suprise, we just keep eye on you, on yao, on Rocket, that's it!
看看评论对穆大叔的赞美之声不绝于耳,我知道穆大叔还会也将一直在我们心中发光发亮。
Mother Open Mu Xia, which is two and a half mottled notes, half of whom have his father's handwriting: I love you, only death can separate us.
母亲打开木匣,里面是两半斑驳的纸币,其中一半上有父亲的笔迹:我爱你,只有死亡才能把我们分开。
The windblown sandy desertification is distributed mainly at the edge of above deserts, such as sand-covered loess areas at the south of Mu Us Shadi desert.
风沙型沙质荒漠化主要分布在上述沙地的边缘地带,如毛乌素沙地以南的覆沙黄土区等。
Shabianzi Research Base For Desertified Land Management is situated in semi-arid, mixed farming and grazing zone southwest of Mu Us Sandy Land.
宁夏盐池县沙边子沙漠化土地整治研究基地位于毛乌素沙地西南部半干旱农牧交错区。
Evaluation result shows that desertification in Mu Us Sandy Land is very serious.
对毛乌素沙地评价结果表明,毛乌素沙地荒漠化十分严重。
Evaluation result shows that desertification in Mu Us Sandy Land is very serious.
对毛乌素沙地评价结果表明,毛乌素沙地荒漠化十分严重。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用just us 造句
浅浅家总受897
是 just us?There isn't anybody else around, just us.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 用如同造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信