填介词 1、theip guardd was told to keep his eyes ? stangers 2、it's almost the same ? yours

英语介词填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语介词填空
上传于||文档简介
&&英语介词填空题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
填适当的介词或副词1.The police searched everywhere in the town_____the three criminals,but they found none.2.She was scared to see two strange men wandering_____near her apartment building.3.His brothers and sisters all live close_____.It's easy for him to seek help.4.This job can best be described_____boring.I don't want to do it any more.5.His mother filled my plate_____food and kept asking me to eat more.6._____the top of the building you can see endless lines of buses and cars coming in and going out of the city.7.Mothers are well known_____considering the needs of the family more important than their own interests.8.You may know only a few German phrases now,but you'll soon pick_____more if you stay in Germany longer.
凯猫NIm7瀶橝
foraroundbyaswithfromforup
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. The police searched everywhere in the town__for___the three criminals, but they found none. 2. She was scared to see two strange men wandering_about____near her apartment building. 3. His...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用适当的介词填空1.He became emotionally distant _ his friends and family after his failure inbusiness.2.It's important to protect your skin _the harmful effects of the strong wind.3.By the end of the last century , the population of the country had decreased _ 5million.4.The body often responds _ stress by getting sick.5.After the ship's motor failed, they were _ the mercy _ the storm.
1.He became emotionally distant from his friends and family after his failure inbusiness.2.It's important to protect your skin
from the harmful effects of the strong wind.3.By the end of the last century , the population of the country had decreased by 5million.4.The body often responds to stress by getting sick.5.After the ship's motor failed, they were at
the mercy of the storm.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用适当的介词填空:1、Did you see the sign ”Keep( )the grass”?2、( )case( )fire,do not use the lift.It’s dangerous.3、It’s late at night.peter kepts( )watching TV.4、( )his way home,he met his old friend.5、Do want to dress( )and make friend?Come ( )the Drama Club.6、I don’t like the dress,that’s not the one ( ) me.7、Learning more ( )plants is the reason why I join the Gardening Club.8、Look,the peacock is opening ( )tail.
1off 2In of3on4On5up to6for7about8at
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.off 2.in of3.on4.by5.up from6.to7.about8.on
Keep off the grass, please!请勿践踏草坪2.In of
in case of
keep on 一直4.On
on one's way home 在某人回家的路上5. up into
dress up 打扮
come into 进入6. for 7.about8. up
open up 打开
孔雀正张开尾巴
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Ⅰ用适当的介词填空:1.You’d better not go _______ the forest.It’s dangerous.2.Which room are you going to live ______?3.The building is ______ fire.There are some people ______ the top floor.4.Before 1990 there was no airline(航线) _______ the two cities.5.It’s not good to be late _______ school.6.What’s wrong _______ your bike?7.Thank you very much _______ coming to see me.8.I couldn’t finish it _______ your help.9.Don’t laugh _______ others’ mistakes.10.Do the twins look _______ their father?11.–How do you usually come to school every day?-Sometimes _______ bike,sometimes _______ foot.12.It’s very kind _______ you to help me _______ my math.13.Don’t read _______ the sun.It’s bad ________ your eyes.14.The teacher told us the moon travels ________ the earth.15.You must learn these words _______ heart,and answer my questions ____ English.16.Please meet your uncle ______ noon ______ Saturday.17.Thanks ______ your help.I finished the work before dark.18.It’s cold and the temperature is ________ zero during the night.19.The teacher is writing ______ red ink _______ a piece of paper.20.The children are waiting _______ the gate _______ their mother.
intoinon onbetweenforwithforwithoutatlikeby onof withunder foraroundby inat onforbelowin onat for
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
to in on on to to with for without at like by on of with under
for around on in
toinon,atbetweenforwithforwithoutatlikeby, byfor, withunder,foraroundby, ineither, orforatin, onat,for纯人工,满意请采纳O(∩_∩)O谢谢
to2.in3./,on4.between5.for6.with7.for8.without9.at10.like11.by,on12.of,with13.in,for14.around15.in,in16.at,on17.for18.below19.in,on20.at,for
介词练习through&inon &onbetweenforwithforwithoutatlikeby onof withunder &foraroundby inat onforbelowin &onat for
1. to 2.in 3.on,at 4.between 5.for 6.with 7.for 8.without 9.at 10.like11.by,on 12.of,with 13.under,to 14.aroud 15.by,in 16.at,on 17. for 18.below 19.with,on 20.at ,for满意请采纳哦
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 ip guard 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信