按默认排序
其他1条回答
楼上这也能过。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子翻译 勿用翻译器_百度知道
英语句子翻译 勿用翻译器
London has become a cycle-friendly zone after the launch of a new hire scheme.It has been designed to encourage more people to cycle in and around central London.
提问者采纳
在实施一个新的出租方案后,伦敦已经成为自行车受欢迎的地方。 这个方案主要就是鼓励更多的人在伦敦中心及周边骑自行车。
其他类似问题
英语句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻译成英文,勿用翻译器的来_百度知道
中文翻译成英文,勿用翻译器的来
电子商务中信用制度的建设不仅仅指的是企业的信用制度的建设,而且还包括个人信用制度的建设,因为参与电子商务活动的不仅包括企业还包括个人。信用制度建设是避免电子商务中欺诈问题的一个解决方法,而且是一个很有效的方法。但是,到底是政府应该建立信用制度,还是企业(比如提供交易场所的网站),或者是银行,很多学者都有不同的看法。无论是哪个主体在进行信用制度的建设,他们所关心的是可否能够给他们带来效益(包括经济效益和社会效益)。翻译以上内容,别用翻译器哦,已经被老师说过了。。。。。。
用翻译器的被老师说我 主谓不分。。。。。希望人工翻译,谢谢大家
提问者采纳
Construction of credit
system in E-Commerce business not merely refers to construction of credit system in enterprises, it also includes the founding of personal credit system. Since participants engaged in electronic business activities includes both enterprises and indivuduals.Construction of credit
system is one of ways to avoid dupery in business activities and while which is effective.However,
should goverment reponsible for Construction of credit
system or the enterprises(for instance,offer the websites as trading places),or should the bank bear it? Many scholars holds different views. Because no matter which part is carring out the Construction of credit
system, they may most concern about whether it's profitable(including benefir from economic and social) 人工翻译。
提问者评价
虽然有些单词错误了。貌似你是最早给的人工答案
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
其他3条回答
E-commerce credit system not only refers to the enterprise credit system construction, but also includes the construction of personal credit system, because the e-commerce activities include not only enterprise but also individuals. The construction of credit system is a method to avoid the fraud of e-commerce, and it's a very effective method. However, it is the government that should establish the credit system, or enterprise (such as the websites providing trading places), or bank, on which many scholars have different opinions. Whatever which subject does the construction of credit system, their concern is whether it can bring benefit to them(including economic benefit and social benefit).先是机器翻译,然后修改。
E-commerce in the construction of credit system is not only refers to the construction of credit system of enterprises, but also include personal credit system construction, because the participation in e-commerce activities include not only businesses but also individuals. Construction of credit system is to avoid the problem of fraudulent e-commerce a solution, but also a very effective method. However, in the end is that the Government should establish a credit system or an enterprise (for example, the website provides market place), or a bank, many scholars have different views. Which is the main course, whether the construction of credit system, they are concerned about is whether we can give them benefits (including economic and social benefits).
The consrruction of credit system in e-business not only refers to the construction of coperate's credit system, but also includes construction of individual credit system, since there are not only coperates but also individuals who participate the e-business activities. It is one of the solutions that can avoide cheating problems in e-business, and the best. But, weather it is the government's business to creat a credit system or the coperate's (for example proving the trading site) or the bank's, many scholars have different opinions. Whoever creat the credit system cares only about wether it could bring them benifits( including economical benifits and social benifits.)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语定语从句翻译 【三道】 勿用翻译器!!!_百度知道
英语定语从句翻译 【三道】 勿用翻译器!!!
英语定语从句翻译 【三道】 勿用翻译器!!!1 葛颖丽住的房子是去年建造的。2 你刚刚谈到的那部影磕晶婚老岷壳祸爷汲奴片是非常著名的。3 刚才和我说话的那位女老师是我的邻居
提问者采纳
that house that geli is living in was builded last year牛弹淋纷绛断灵煞娄汲the movie you were just talking about is really famousthe female teacher who was talking to me just now is my neighbor
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
1 。The house where
Guo yin-l惆常烽伤莺让扶郢赋围i
was built last
year。2。 The film
just talking about
is rather famous。3。 The female teacher who was
just before is my neighbor。
1. The house where Ge Yinli lives was built last year.2. The movie you talked about just now is very famous.3. The woman teacher who talked with me just now is my neighbour.希望你能满意
A Ge Yingli the house that was built last year.You just talked about that film is very famous.Just talk to me three female teacher who is my neighbor望采纳 谢谢
你的是翻译器?
The house which Ge Yingli lives in was built last year.The movie (that) you talked about just then is very famous.The women teacher (that) I talked with is my neighbor.
The house in which Ge Yingli is living was built last year.The movie you just talked about is very famous.The woman teacher who talked to me just now is my neighbor.
定语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位教学英语老师帮我翻译成英文,几句话勿用翻译软件,我用软件翻译了3次(有底所以别用在_百度知道
各位教学英语老师帮我翻译成英文,几句话勿用翻译软件,我用软件翻译了3次(有底所以别用在
论莎士比亚四大悲剧的艺术创新。莎士比亚的戏剧作品中,四大悲剧作品最为著名,被许多人熟知,对后世的悲剧文学产生了巨大的影响。因为他的悲剧作品突破了前人的作品,在内容和艺术形式方面都进行了大胆的创新,所以莎士比亚的悲剧成为了世界悲剧文学的典范。本文试图通过与古希腊悲剧的比较来具体阐析莎士比亚的悲剧在内容和艺术形式这两方面的创新之处。(不要有语法错误,根据此段话翻译,如果是教学英语教师,那就好,不胜感谢啊)
提问者采纳
The artistic innovations of Shakespeare's Four Tragedies.Among plays written by William Shakespeare, the Four Tragedies are the most famous. They are well-known by many, and greatly influenced tragedy writing in later generations. As his tragedies made breakthroughs from those written by others before him, and bold innovations were made in both content and art form, Shakespeare's tragedies became paradigms for tragedy writing around the world. This essay attempts to analysize and explain in detail the innovations in both content and art form in Shakepeare's tragedies, by drawing comparisons with tragedies of Ancient Greece.不是教学老师,但我是海外专业的同声传译员。第一句里,外国人写莎士比亚或其他人时,会习惯至少写一遍全名 William Shakespeare。后面就可以只用姓了。
其他类似问题
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信