紧急!小明考试不及格急需!翻译“信不信由你,约翰这次小明考试不及格及格了。”

英语翻译英语是世界上用的最广泛的语言之一2.然而信不信由你,世界上没什么标准英语3.有不止一种的英语4.以一种英语作为母语的人,即便他们所讲的英语不尽相同,也可以互相理解!上面的两位,不好意思,我没说清楚,我的意思是把以上句子组织成一篇周记!不是就这样翻译!不好意思!
土豆亲卫队455
你好!参考如下:1 English is one of the most widely used languages in the world.2 Believe it or not, there is no standard English in the world.3 There are more than more kind of English.4 English speakers from different English-spoken areas can understand each other besides the language differences.地道的翻译就不能直译百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
English is one of the world's most widely used language 2. Believe it or not, however, nothing in the world standard English 3. Have more than one English 4. In an English as a native speaker, even if they speak English is not the same, will be able to understand each other
扫描下载二维码翻译一下:每次考试,老师说把与考试无关的东西拿到讲台上时,我多想把自己放上去。。不要在线翻译啊,要自己翻译啊。。谢谢了还有一句:语法课上,老师正在讲授时态,他问约翰:“‘爱 ’的将来时态是什么?”约翰毫不犹豫地回答:“结婚”!
Every time the exam, the teacher said has nothing to do with the examination of things to the rostrum, I want to put myself up..
every exam,whenthe teacher says that please put things on the desk,i want myself
the teacher tells something having no relations to the exams at class,how i wish i could put myself in it.
每次考试,老师说把与考试无关的东西拿到讲台上时,我多想把自己放上去。When
the teacher
tells us to put the things that have nothing to do with the test on the teacher's desk before every exam , how I wish I could put myself on it...
Each test, when the teacher said we must
get things on the podium which are unrelated to the exam, I really wanted to put myself up.In the grammar class,the teacher was teaching the tense,and he asked John:"What's the fu"ture tense of 'love'?"John replied without hesitation:"Marriage!"
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我可以让你上四川外语学院重庆南方翻译学院的本科,信不信由你!_百度知道
我可以让你上四川外语学院重庆南方翻译学院的本科,信不信由你!
联系suzuki_zcl@126我可以让你上四川外语学院重庆南方翻译学院的本科.comqq,信不信由你
! 朋友` 我想知道的是我相信`
但我不用你帮我!!
听说搞到那里只要几万就可以了! 因为能帮我的朋友多得是`
不相信的只是你的人品问题` 网络上太多坏人了~!!
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
不信.主要是不感兴趣.!
怎样证明你可以?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语翻译“信不信由你,他向我求婚!”
Believe it or not, he asked me to marry him
Whether you believe it or not, he proposed to me!
Believe it or not,he made a proposal to me
Believe it or not, he just asked me for engagement.
翻译:Believe it or not, he made a propasal to me.make a proposal to sb 向某人求婚
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1、信不信由你,我们老师无所不知.2、即使我有钱,我也不会买它的.翻译成英语.速速!急用!
1、Whether you believe or not, our teacher knows everything.2、Although I have money,I won't buy it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 小明考试不及格 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信