Hilarious Laughed out loud from start to finish什么意思 是谁笑到最后模仿秀 笑的最好吗

Immortally Embraced (Monster MASH Series #2) by Angie Fox | 0 | Paperback | Barnes & Noble
Immortally Embraced (Monster MASH Series #2)
Add to List +
Please enter a list name
You entered an invalid character [!@#$%^&*()_+-{};"]. Please enter a valid alpha numeric character.
Please name your Essential List:
New Essential List
You may add a description of the list:
Please enter a list name
You entered an invalid character [!@#$%^&*()_+-{};"]. Please enter a valid alpha numeric character.
Please name your Wish List:
New Wish List
You may add a description of the list:
Add to Bag
Pick Up In Store
Reserve and pick up in 60 minutes at your local store
Find In-store
Enter your zip code
Other sellers (Paperback)
Available on NOOK devices and apps
NOOK Devices
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 10.1
NOOK HD Tablet
NOOK HD+ Tablet
NOOK eReaders
NOOK Color
NOOK Tablet
Tablet/Phone
NOOK for Windows 8 Tablet
NOOK for iOS
NOOK for Android
NOOK Kids for iPad
NOOK for Windows 8
NOOK for PC
NOOK for Mac
NOOK for Web
Want a NOOK?
All Available Formats & Editions
NOOK Book (1)
Paperback (1)
Bestselling author Angie Fox combines magic, medicine, and modern romance in a dazzling series about one dedicated doctor who keeps legends alive…
IN THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES…
Even during a truce, Dr. Petra Robichaud has her hands full as the M*A*S*H surgeon to an army of warring gods—especially when Medusa herself turns up pregnant. Petra has no idea what to expect when a gorgon’s expecting, but she won’t let it turn her to stone. As the healer-hero of an ancient prophesy, it’s Petra’s job to keep the peace. But as the lover to a warrior demi-god, she knows how impossible some jobs can be…
IT’S EVERY GOD FOR HIMSELF.
Commander Galen is sexy, strong, and sworn to lead his team to hell and back. But when he announces to Petra that he can no longer risk her life for his love, the doctor is on her own…Until a mysterious new entity—in the form of a hot-blooded male—enters the picture. Can he be trusted? Can he be resisted? Meanwhile, an oracle delivers another prophesy that places Petra back on the frontlines with the man she may be bound to for eternity—in love, or in war…
“A new talent just hit the urban fantasy genre, and she has a genuine gift for creating dangerously hilarious drama.” —RT Book Reviews
Average Rating 4.5
If you like your love stories steamy with action and laughter th
If you like your love stories steamy with action and laughter then this is the author for you! This is her second book in the story line where a war between the old gods and new gods have called a truce. Her love interest from the first book has been called back to the front for some reason and she is beside herself, but who comes to the rescue? Ahh someone from her past and things really heat up! Meet side characters that charm and make you laugh out loud, read things about the gods of old from a new perspective. Entertaining and unique you will wish the book was not over and can't wait until the next one is out.&
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful? & Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you, this review has been flagged.
Just the best!
Just the best!
I loved this book! It made me laugh out loud.
There is roma
I loved this book! It made me laugh out loud.&There is romance, action , mythology, suspense&and a pregnant gorgon what's not to love!&Angie has done it again and look forward to the next book in the series.
Love Love Love!-What else can I say? Other than-I really wish th
Love Love Love!-What else can I say? Other than-I really wish the third book, Immortally Ever After was already out.
I was lucky enough to come across Immortally Yours, the first book in the series, and about half way through I couldn&t stop myself from getting this one, the second book in the series-Immortally Embraced. Angie&s characters have a knack for literally making me laugh out loud, and keeping me engrossed from page 1. If you haven&t started this series yet you
you won&t regret it. Definitely start with book 1 though, &cause one of the main things that happen in book 2, can be considered a Spoiler. Book 2 was as equally superb as book 1-Keep &em commin AngieSo the Gods have called a truce&. Of course you would think that Petra&s MASH unit would slow down. Nope. Not so much. Now they get to see un- including an unexpectedly pregnant Medusa. I know right **grinning** All Petra wants if for the war to officially be declared over so she and Galen can romp between the sheets all they want. Is that gonna happen? Nope. Instead Galen is suddenly called back to duty on a super-secret mission and instead of telling Petra to &wait for him& he dumps her, and while Petra is still reeling from that shock a new prophec one stating that she will find love. What!! Girlie don&t be thinking so&.That is until a certain man shows up and everything goes haywire.
Second book of the Monster MASH series by Angie Fox. Love the hu
Second book of the Monster MASH series by Angie Fox. Love the humor. It's a unique story line and I am wating to see what happens next in this war of the Gods.Milder Spoilers Follow**** After really enjoying Immortally Yours, I found Immortal Embrace a little puzzleing. HEA in book one and now a new guy in book two? I found it difficult to warm up to this new relationship mostly because I didn't want to give up the first one (Galen). And I kept expecting Galen to show up at some inappropriate time, but he never did. By the end, I did care about this new relationship, but wow Angie - way to get me on both sides of the fence!
Immortally Embraced
By Angie Fox
Copyright March 2013
Publisher:
Immortally EmbracedBy Angie FoxCopyright March 2013Publisher: St. Martin&s Even during a truce, Dr. Petra Robichaud has her hands full as the M*A*S*H surgeon to an army of warring gods&especially when Medusa herself turns up pregnant. Petra has no idea what to expect when a gorgon&s expecting, but she won&t let it turn her to stone. As the healer-hero of an ancient prophesy, it&s Petra&s job to keep the peace. But as the lover to a warrior demi-god, she knows how impossible some jobs can be&Commander Galen is sexy, strong, and sworn to lead his team to hell and back. But when he announces to Petra that he can no longer risk her life for his love, the doctor is on her own&Until a mysterious new entity&in the form of a hot-blooded male&enters the picture. Can he be trusted? Can he be resisted? Meanwhile, an oracle delivers another prophesy that places Petra back on the frontlines with the man she may be bound to for eternity&in love, or in war&This is definitely NOT your TV M.A.S.H. program& This is the MASH from hell (even if it is only limbo) & Like the roach motels on TV, once you get drafted in, you can&t get out.
Our favorite MASH doc has her hands full even during a a truce&
Petra has to do her job and still keep her secrets unexposed.
In the middle of all this her boyfriend Galen breaks up with her, the Oracle comes out with another prediction, and she gets caught up with
having to work with someone from the other side in order to work on her new anesthesia.
Things are going to be moving at a fast pace and you the reader is going to be glued to your chair until you&ve finished this book, and started looking for more, But it won&t be there.
Siiiiigh. FTC Full Disclosure: I received this book as a gift from the author, who only requested a fair review.
Great Read!
This was my first read from Angie Fox.
Definitly will not be my last!
Going back to read book 1 in the series to get the backstory.
Fast paced, sexy and humorous.
Angie's story, Immortally Embraced, provides great entertainment
Angie's story, Immortally Embraced, provides great entertainment from start to finish. We open with the heroine caring for a pregnant Medusa (who would have thought Medusa would be concerned about 'going soft' with pregnancy?!) then progress through an amazing world of mortals and immortals, fighting a war and falling in love. Petra's roommates and friends are fun (I just love Rodger with his collection of sci-fi figurines!) and the challenging romance she has with Marc is full of ups and downs but yummy just the same. Fun to read, lots of yummy romance (and a little heartbreak), and humor make this a great story. I missed the first book in the series but will read that one before moving on to the third. Can't wait!
Get ready for the best steamy sex scenes this side of Hades beca
Get ready for the best steamy sex scenes this side of Hades because Angie Fox does not disappoint. &In Immortally Embraced, the second in Fox&s Monster MASH series, Dr. Petra Robichaud&s heart is broken when Demi God Commander Galen of Delphi is sent back to war on a classified mission. &Just when Petra thinks the gods have damned her for eternity, her long lost love, Marc, returns, ten years after Petra thought he was dead. &When Marc asks Petra for a favor & sneak into enemy territory and communicate with the late Dr. Keller about a biological weapon that will wipe humans from the universe & Petra must risk her life, dodging hell vents and the enemy while trying to avoid falling in love again with the man who deserted her years ago. &But sparks fly and there&s nothing like the heat that comes from rekindling an old flame. &Immortally Embraced is a love story that will keep mortals turning the pages to see how two lovers defy the gods.
I love the story line and the premise of this book. MASH meets mythology equals a great war. If there is such a thing anyway. Ironically I was reading a scene where the media is doing there usual thing (overdramatization) going on and on waiting for the Fates to comes out of the cave with a new prophacy, when I noticed the tv in the breakroom where I work was on. The media was doing their usual thing (overdramatization) going on and on waiting for the new pope to be announced. I couldn't help it. I laughed at the irony and absurdity of it all.
Dr. Petra Robichaud?s lost much in this immortal, immoral, etern
Dr. Petra Robichaud&s lost much in this immortal, immoral, eternal God&s war and she&s about to loose more when her new lover, Galen is called back to active duty and breaks up with her before he goes. She should be used to loosing, she lost her first love to this ungodly war. But she&ll buck up and go on treating her patients in the 3063rd MASH unit. She won&t have time to mourn him because she&s about ready to be front and center in another of the Oracles& prophecies and if that&s not enough she&s about to come face to face with her past.NY Times Bestselling author Angie Fox&s delivered another must read in her shocking-unreality, Immortal M*A*S*H series. Her storyline mixes her unique sense of paranormal humor with intense, gripping accounts of war and a sizzling, sexy and a bit earthy, romance and is brought to life by her gritty in your face dialogue. Her characters immortal, human and every species in between are fantastically portrayed but it&s her MASH stars that shine. For me personally, I&m in love with your novels, characters and worlds and I can&t wait to see where you lead me next.
A good, fun read.
Love and life always come with risks, but some may be too high
Love and life always come with risks, but some may be too highDr. Petra Robichaud is living in a supernatural world serving as a healer to soldiers that are wounded and need saving from the scars of battle. &There is a war being waged between two forces that see their end as right and just with no sign of either side giving in or considering a truce. &Petra has already lost one lover to the ravages of war and her current amore& just told her he is shipping out, they are breaking up with no plans to see one another again. &Where has she heard that before?Petra cannot envision things getting worse, until a ghost from the past has decided to resurface and concoct a plan, which requires her talent to cross the enemy line. &The discoveries she has found as well as working on are about to intersect and Petra questions whether she is ready let the armies on either side of the battle lines alone with her invention. &On top of everything else Petra is taking care of a pregnant Medusa who brings high drama mama into true definition.There are not enough adjectives in our vocabulary to describe how amazing this story is. &Angie Fox highlights her ability to develop characters, take them one step further than expected, and rocks the world they live in.
No text was provided for this review.
If you find inappropriate content, please report it to
Publisher doesn't hold rights to book
Publisher doesn't hold rights to cover image
Inaccurate description
Objectionable content
Please enter a valid email address. Thank you. A welcome email has been sent.
Visit NOOK in:
B&N Services
Shipping & Delivery
Quick Help}

我要回帖

更多关于 笑到最后 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信