推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高手帮忙写个英语情景对话对话是关于描述朋友的,地点是高中毕业后同学聚会上,一个同学没有来,然后四个同学在一起讨论这个同学,讨论要包括这个同学的外貌,性格.是一个四人的英语对话.希望高手帮下忙
SW-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人
音乐起,旁白A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the peopl the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.
One day, In the king’s palace:
----白雪出场SW: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ?皇后、魔镜出场Q: I am a queen , I’m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful ?M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you !Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white .猎 人 出 场H: Yes, my queen音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃 SW: Help me ,help me, please, please !白雪顺利脱逃后 SW: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down.7个小矮人出场,D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----2\Somebody drank my water----3\Someone is sleeping now----4\What a beautiful girl!----小矮人睡觉----公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话5\How do you do?S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you!D:(齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----6\ welcome to our house!----7\Would you like to live here?S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much!D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.皇后、魔镜出场Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful?M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you!Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea!皇后扮演老太太出场,对话Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?SW: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!白雪公主咬一口后倒地Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…小矮人出场、围着公主哭Snow white wake up, wake up…小矮人引着王子出场P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!王子唤醒公主,公主醒了P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen !S.w: Thank you for your help !P: My pleasure !小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请高手帮忙编辑一段英语情景对话.加急.内容是有关于warnings and commands 然后有选择性的内容1.The floor is wet .2.I want you to be punctual.3.A boy is trampling on the grass.三个题目随便选个.要求在5-6句话左右的.大专水平的.
M:The warning is ringing?what’s wrong?G:I don't know.M:what can we do now?G:GO out,hurry up.M:I will Follow you.G:ok.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
警报铃响了,怎么回事啊?我不知道。我们现在怎么办?出门,要快。好的。
扫描下载二维码615712 人聚集在这个小组
第三方登录:}

我要回帖

更多关于 日语情景对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信