推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于安徽省六校联考年高一英语新生入学测试的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:- 1 -2011 年六校教育研究会高一新生入学素质测试英语【注意事项】1.本试卷共 10 页,总分 100 分,答题时长 120 分钟,请掌握好时间。2. 先将自己的姓名、准考证号用钢笔或圆珠笔填写在答题卷的相应位置上。3.考生务必将答案答在答题卷上,在试卷上作答无效。注意字迹清楚,卷面整洁。第一部分听力(共两大题,满分 20 分)I. 第一节(共 5 小题, 每小题 1 分, 满分 5 分)听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。1. Where are the two speakers?A. On a plane. B. At the airport. C. At the railway station.2. How many chairs are needed?A. 13. B. 14. C. 15.3. Where is the man now?A. In Washington. B. In New York. C. In Boston.4. Why did the man apologize?A. He had lost the dictionary.B. He had forgotten to bring the dictionary.C. He had forgotten to tell Mr. Smith to bring the dictionary.5. What does the man mean?A. He doesn’t like Japanese food.B. He doesn’t want to eat out.C. He wants to pay.II. 第二节(共 15 小题,每小题 1 分, 满分 15 分)听下面 5 段对话和独白,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你都有时间阅读每个小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第 6 段材料,回答第 6-8 题。6. How many people are there in the dialogue?A. 2. B. 3. C. 4.7. What are the man and the woman doing?A. They are going to take a plane to somewhere.B. They are meeting Susan at the airport.C. They are seeing Susan off.8. Where was Susan when they saw her?A. She was on the train. B. She was at the plane gate. C. She was getting on the plane.- 2 -听第 7 段材料,回答第 9-11 题。9. What job does the man want?A. Cook. B. Computer programmer. C. Camera-man.10. Where does the man work?A. In a restaurant. B. For pany. C. At a school.11. Why does the man want a new job?A. He’s bored. B. He quit his job. C. He wants more money.听第 8 段材料,回答第 12-14 题。12. How many brothers and sisters does Pancho have?A. 11. B. 12. C. 13.13. What does his mother do?A. She owns a shoe factory.B. She runs a small family store.C. She works at a bread shop.14. Which thing does Pancho NOT say?A. His brothers and sisters help his mother.B. His mother sells food like eggs and sugar.C. His mother enjoys her job very much.听第 9 段材料,回答第 15-17 题。15. How much is the black wallet?A. $49.95 B. $40.95 C. $44.95 16. Why doesn’t the girl like the brown wallet?A. She thinks it isn’t the one her father likes.B. It is too big and heavy.C. She doesn’t like the color.17. How much does the girl spend on the present for her father?A. $5.00 B. $10.00 C. $13.99听第 10 段材料,回答第 18-20 题。18. How long is the flight?A. 2 hours and 40 minutes. B. 2 hours and 14 minutes. C. 2 hours and 4 minutes.19. What is the weather like in Seattle at present?A. Partly cloudy. B. Rainy. C. Sunny.20. At which gate will the plane arrive?A. 13. B. 3. C. 30.第二部分英语知识运用(共三大题,满分 35 分)Ⅲ. 单项选择(共 15 小题;每题 1 分,满分 15 分)从每小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。- 3 -21. —I don’t think pany may offer you a good pay.—__________,I won’t take the job.A. That is to say B. You mean C. In other words D. In that case22. School children must be taught how to deal with dangerous ________.A. states B. conditions C. situations D. positions23. —John isn’t a foo1播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表安徽省六校联考年高一英语新生入学测试.doc
文档介绍:
- 1 -2011 年六校教育研究会高一新生入学素质测试英语【注意事项】1.本试卷共 10 页,总分 100 分,答题时长 120 分钟,请掌握好时间。2. 先将自己的姓名、准考证号用钢笔或圆珠笔填写在答题卷的相应位置上。3.考生务必将答案答在答题卷上,在试卷上作答无效。注意字迹清楚,卷面整洁。第一部分听力(共两大题,满分 20 分)I. 第一节(共 5 小题, 每小题 1 分, 满分 5 分)听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。1. Where are the two speakers?A. On a plane. B. At the airport. C. At the railway station.2. How many chairs are needed?A. 13. B. 14. C. 15.3. Where is the man now?A. In Washington. B. In New York. C. In Boston.4. Why did the man apologize?A. He had lost the dictionary.B. He had forgotten to bring the dictionary.C. He had forgotten to tell Mr. Smith to bring the dictionary.5. What does the man mean?A. He doesn’t like Japanese food.B. He doesn’t want to eat out.C. He wants...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.[切换科目]
以下试题来自:
单项选择题已知int i=1,j=0;,执行下面语句后j的值是(
case 1:i+=1;j++;
case 2:i+=2;j++;
case 3:i+=3;j++;
default: i--;j++;
A.1 B.2C.3 D.死循环
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.2:1,1:1, B.1:1,2:1,C.2:4,1:1 D.1:1,2:4,2A.是无限循环 B.循环次数不定C.循环执行4次 D.循环执行3次3A. B.C. D.4A.8 B.9C.14 D.非法字符串5A.65539 B.-3C.3 D.程序不能执行
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷}

我要回帖

更多关于 guess 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信