1.Do you liekkas的歌词 playing ___ you little cat A .and B.with C .in

1.Do you have any diffeicult__listening.A.ON B.TO C.FOR D.WITH2.You haven't done it well But i tried my best and did it__the way__i think is the best.Awhich B\;in which C.\3.what he said just now got all of us__ A disappoint B to disappoint Cdisappointed D disappointing 4.China is a great country.For one thing ……;___,she is……A second B the second C for another D for other thing5.__from his looks,he is a kind man.Ajudging B Being judged C to judge D judge6.Her mother__having read the letter.Athought B considered C admitted D advised7.Hearing the old man's report,the officer__from his seat and said something must be done to __people's living standards.Arise B rose ,raise Craise D rose rise
1.in 没答案2.B 3.C 令人失望的4.D 另一方面5.A 从...判断出6.C 允许7.C 拯救
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.A 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.A 6.C 7.C
A B C C A C A
扫描下载二维码Credit card numbers
Credit card numbers that conform to the Luhn formula (MOD 10 check). Usefull for testing e-commerce sites (because they should get past any pre-validation you do, and be declined at the card processor or bank stage).
In testing situations any expiry date within the next 3 years should work
Feedback forces me to clarify this: These are NOT valid credit card numbers. You can’t buy anything with these. They are random numbers that happen to conform to the . They are a technical resource for programmers – that’s all.
Information about CVV2 / CVC / etc numbers can be found here: . As you can see these would be very hard to calculate without the bank’s keys.
A very good article about the credit card number format can be found here:
As you can see below I get a lot of feedback about this page. Thanks to everyone who stops by to write a note, it is appreciated. Before you ask no I haven't got anyone's credit card details. Instead take a look at some of the
I have received by e-mail.
Any correspondence from this site would be from an e-mail address @darkcoding.net. Anyone writing to you from a different address is NOT connected to this site, so be careful.
Paschal Nee said,
March 29, 2006 at 19:03
&Feedback forces me to clarify this: These are NOT valid credit card numbers.
Are you 100% sure on this or is there a chance, however slight, that the numbers above combined with a lucky guess at the expiry date would authorise?
Just wondering if you have picked numbers from a range than is not used by the cc companies and thus guaranteed to be invalid or if you’re just assuming that the chances of a random credit card number and a random expiry date matching up are as slim as to be virtually nil.
I’m doing something similar (generating a load of cc Luhn numbers) to test an ecommerce site and don’t want to accidentally have somebody billed.
[graham] The numbers are random, so technically there is a chance. You’d have to pick a number that is actually in use, then guess the correct name, address and CVV number for the bank to approve the transaction. ‘virtually nil’ is a good description
First of all – with regard to testing CC numbers – if you’re testing against a LIVE CREDIT CARD ACCEPTANCE SITE – you really need to have your head examined. :)
Especially, since each transaction – accepted or otherwise – costs somewhere from $0.25 to over a buck a pop (depending on the site), so you’re wasting money.
Most credit card acceptance agencies also provide a “test” site that does everything but actually bill someone.
There you can see auth/post/settle transactions (as if they’d really happened) etc.
Test sites cost too, but they’re usually MUCH cheaper – since they don’t really have to bother banks and such – so you might get by with one or two cents a transaction – or a half-cent per – depending on the site.
Ask and find out.
Depending on the site, it will either accept a limited range of valid card numbers, or (as the one I use does) any facially valid card is accepted.
Cards that are not facially valid send back a standard CARD_DENY [reason code] message so you can test negative-path too.
(You ARE testing negative path, arn’t you? :) )
CCC’s, addresses, names, etc.
If you’re using a test site, it doesn’t give a damn.
Put in any CCC you wish, and give the purchaser any name you want.
The only real restriction is that the expiry date needs to be sometime in the future – even if only a few days.
This Site:
Thanks for an excellent resource.
I know what a pain in the [tush] it’s gotta be to wade through all the slime at the shallow end of the gene-pool.
Thanks for sticking it out.
Feature request:
I would like to generate numbers starting at a particular point, and get the (for example), next 50 or hundred valid numbers starting at that point that I can export to a text file.
(what I really want is a number generator, I could code it myself but just dont’ have the bandwidth.)
This way I can generate “blocks” of numbers, and assign them to particular testers – and when I go look on the test site, I can tell which tester did what, based on the number used.
Again, thanks a lot!
Categories1.Do you make a living _____ playing the violin?A.by B.of C.with D.for2."Your colleague,a poor musician like you." _____ Mozart gave the violin back to the old man and went away.A.Then B.And C.But D.So
【哊求】lK4x
1.make a living 谋生,BY加方法,选A2.A,然后,这是原句.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码114网址导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 little cat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信