考研英语四级作文万能模板模板 越万能越好 邮箱

考研英语作文万能模板一
 考研英语作文是考研英语的重要提分项目,因此要想拿高分,写作能力的提升尤为重要。英语功底较差的考生可以通过英语作文万能模板的阅读和练习来提高自己的英语作文写作能力,多看模板,多练习,稳扎稳打才是决胜的关键。中国考研网整理了多种考研英语作文范文,供考研人参考。
一些外国留学生将要来你的大学,以学生会的名义给他们写一封email:
1、表示你的欢迎
2、为他们在这里的校园生活提供一些建议
请写100个字左右,请不要在信的末尾写你的名字,用笔名代替,不要写地址。
Dear students,
First of all, allow me, on behalf of the leaders of our school teachers and students are warmly welcome to come to you, welcome to our school and life.
Campus life is different in different countries, in order to make your life more comfortable, the following I will describe some of the proposals in my school life.
First of all, cannot call the teacher's name in China, because China is a ritual of ceremony, Chinese used to call the expression of respect for teachers.
Secondly, I hope you cherish the time studying in China, take the initiative to increase opportunities for interaction with Chinese people, so that both can improve your Chinese language level, can understand Chinese culture.
Finally, if you encounter difficulty in living and learning, to communicate with us in a timely manner.Wishes you to study abroad in China live in interesting times!
本类最新资讯
考研直通车产品,是新东方在线考研高端产品,集名师、导师、答疑、资料四位一体。专业辅导,专注考研直通车!只要找准适合自己的,也可以一举成功!考研直通车产品,适合四大考研群体,专注考研。
主讲老师:陈文笠、朱伟、田静、王诚
你可能想看
研究生招生信息欢迎你,    
考研英语作文
  小作文  英语一12年小作文中考过10次书信,2次通知;英语二7年小作文中考过6次书信,1次通知。  小作文按照direction中的要求完成即可,切忌写句子套句子套句子的超长难句,一定要简...
来源:新东方在线01月22日 14:22
  开头万能公式  1. 开头万能公式一:名人名言  有人问了,&我没有记住名言,怎么办?尤其是英语名言?&,很好办:编!  原理:我们看到的东西很多都是创造出来的,包括我们欣赏的文...
来源:新东方在线01月20日 14:08
  考研英语一的作文分为小作文和大作文,小作文10分,大作文20分,在英语考试中占据了三分之一的分值。作文对考研英语的重要性不言而喻,只要作文考好了,英语就不会差了。那么考研英语作...
来源:新东方在线01月18日 18:11
  新东方在线考研频道为大家整理了2018考研英语作文常用词汇替换汇总,供各位考生参考。2018考研英语作文常用词汇替换汇总12018考研英语作文常用词汇替换(一)22018考研英语作文常用词汇替...
来源:新东方在线01月17日 18:02
  对抗权威 stand
resisit boldly the authority  对&有信心 have confidence in  说清楚 utter  ...
来源:新东方在线01月17日 17:59
  错的 wrong incorrect  错事 misbehavior  做相反的 do the opposite  归咎 blame&o...
来源:新东方在线01月17日 17:58
  &是此问题的核心 &is at the root of the issue  无法估计 i incalculable  无资格的 disqualified  一些 a variety of...
来源:新东方在线01月17日 17:57
  旁观者 onlooker  准确地说 precisely  突然醒悟 it dawned on me that  仔细思考之后 aft after careful ...
  争取 try hard to win  遗产 inheritance  保护 shelter  了解 catch ...
  现代 contemporary age  偏见 predilection  混乱 tumult  ...
  范围 realm  潜力  行为 doings  隔绝 insulate  分辨出 recognize  不易懂的 hard...
来源:新东方在线01月17日 17:56
  虽然 though  根据   on the ground of (that); in
inaccorda...
  存在 come into being  考虑 tak take into account  考虑到 in considera...
  hardly necessary, hardly inevitable ... 替换 unnecessary, avoidable  sth appeals to sb, sth exerts a tremendous fascination on sb 替 换sb take
  individuals,characters,folks替换(people,persons)  positive, favorable, rosy ( 美 好 的 ) , promising ( 有 希 望 的 ) ,perfect,
pleasurable , excellen...
考研网络课堂
考研公共课
考研专业课
考研直通车
快速响应:购课即开展择校择专业指导,且有一次更换所报专业课机会;
专属小灶:名师直播互动式教学,真正的“零”起点授课,就是让你入门;
专属辅导:班主任+科目老师,多对一全程辅导,智能讲练结合,随时检验效果;
签约重读:一科不过,全科重读,业内最低重读标准
李剑考研英语模糊阅读(基础班)(适用于...
18考研 备考春季先导班
18 考研备考春季先导班
18考研备考春季 先导班
18考研备考春季先导班
2017考研名校复试特训班-山西大学行政管理
2017考研名校复试特训班-北京交通大学英...
2017考研名校复试特训班-四川大学应用心理学
2017考研名校复试特训班-中国传媒大学设...
2017考研名校复试特训班-西北大学金融专硕
考研网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffced1759&url=/kaoyan/4/learning/317/14/1552528" title="2018考研政治全程班试听
考研热点专题
考研实用 o 工具
考研交流 o 下载
考研课程排行榜
考研公开课 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&考研英语作文万能模板正文
作者/编辑:佚名
第1篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  2015考研英语作文万能模板:什么样才是好上司摘要:
考研英语作文题目:什么样才是好上司?
What are some important qualities of a good supervisor(boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.
考研英语作文模板范文:
Even though job situations can be very different, there are several qualities that all good supervisor have in common, A good boss treats all her employees fairly. She doesnt single out one employee for better(or worse)treatment than the others. A poor supervisor has favorites. Sometimes shell even use her favorites to spy on other employees. She expects them to tell her what the others are saying about her. This can cause a lot of bad feeling among employees.
A good supervisor gives clear and understandable directions. She doesnt constantly change her mind about what she wants employees to do. She also doesnt get angry with an employee who is confused and needs her to explain the directions again or more fully. Delegating authority well is another quality of a good supervisor. She knows how to use the skills of her employees to best advantage. A poor supervisor insists on doing everything her……
第2篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  2015考研英语作文万能模板:自学还是人教有效摘要:
考研英语作文题目:自学还是人教有效?
Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.
考研英语作文模板范文:
Most of us can learn how to do something simple on our own with just a set of instructions. However, to learn about something more complex, its always best to have a teacher.
Teachers bring with them varied and useful backgrounds. Theyve been trained to teach individuals in different ways depending on their style. For instance, omen students learn better by discussing a topic. Others learn more by writing about it. Teachers can help students learn in the way thats best of each student. A textbook or a manual can only give you one way of learning something. Plus theyre only as helpful as your ability to understand them. A good teacher can adapt her teaching to your needs.
Teachers help you focus on what youre learning. If youre learning something by yourself, it&s easy to become distracted, and go on to other activities. Teacher……
第3篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  2015考研英语作文万能模板:参观博物馆摘要:
考研英语作文题目:参观博物馆
12 Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
考研英语作文模板范文:
People love to visit museums when traveling to new places. I think this is because museums tell them a lot about the culture of those places. Museums are also fun. It&s almost impossible to get bored in a museum. Every museum will have at least one thing of interest to somebody.
When visiting someplace new, you can find out about the culture of that place in many ways. You can go to a movie or a place of worship or a nightclub. Another option is to sit in the park and listen to the people around you. The easiest way to learn about a places culture, though, is by visiting its museums. Museums will show you the history of the place youre visiting. They&ll show you what art the locals think is important.
If there arent any museums, that tells you something, too.
Museums are fun. Even if youre not interested in art or history, there is always something to get your attenti……
第4篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  2014考研英语 图文作文实用万能模板摘要:
临近考研,广大考研学子们都会去找得分点,那么最大的得分处就是作文,我们能在最后的冲刺阶段把作文准备好,那么我们就会事半功倍,。关于作文,我们也总结了一些规律和实用模板,这样学员们就更能节省时间,有针对性的,高效的复习。下面我们就图片作文各段落的万能句子进行总结与分析:
第一段开门见山的简单描述图片。
As is vividly illustrated above, in the +地方 +动词(be, come, run, walk, jump, sit, stand, lie, crouch, float等)+主题词,非谓语动词/非限制性定语从句,独立主格/非限制性定语从句。
第二段分析原因,影响,优点或缺点等,第一句是总结性的句子,下面分条写,根据不同题材的作文我们也需要自己做下调整使作文的衔接更通顺,自然。最后再总结一句。
The picture, which is thought-provoking, depicts a common phenomenon in contemporary society that+ 同位语从句。 First of all, 原因一/影响一/优点一/缺点一;What is more, 原因二/影响二/优点二/缺点二。According to a recent surrey, people who have the character of____will be more likely to success and gain other people&s respects. They generally have an optimistic attitude and a brighter future.
第三段采取具体的措施,建议或解决方案,第一句总结性的句子,然后分条写,最后总结。同样我们要根据不同题材的作文进行个别词语的调整,使作文看起来不那么生硬。
It is important to take concrete measures to put this phenomenon on hold (push forward this phenomenon)。 First and foremost, relevant authority is expected to make some rules or regulations in regard to +主题, and improve people&s awareness of doing sth at ……
第5篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  考研英语作文万能模板之备忘录模板摘要:备忘录/告示类应用文写作(Memorandum/Notice)
A.文章结构
标题居中&notice/announcement
日期---标题下一行右侧(Jan.7, 2012)
第一段: 通知目的;
第二段: 具体信息;
第三段: 联系方式、表示欢迎。
B.范文分析
Announcement
Jan.7, 2012
In order to improve students& ability, the Postgraduate Association is recruiting volunteers for a conference about globalization which will be held in the coming May.
To begin with, the volunteers are requested to speak English fluently and are expected to be active and open-minded. Furthermore, the volunteers will be trained for 5 days and therefore the senior students with more free time are preferred.
Anyone who is interested with it please contact us, and send your resume to the email address:
第6篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  考研英语作文万能模板之询问信模板摘要:一、信函写作:称呼、正文、落款
1、审题&-判断是个人书信&事务公函
语域使用:正式:使用礼貌表达,不用缩略语(对公)
半正式:可以使用缩略和口语表达(对私)
非正式:(一般不考)&&It depends
呼语: 特定的写信对象:Dear XX
不明确收信人:Dear Sir/Madam, or To Whom It May Concern
三段(8句):写作目的段、细化段、感谢或者期待,《》()。
3、各种信函内容安排
11)询问信:考研英语大纲样题应用文部分(询问信)。
A.基本结构和常用句型
自我介绍,表明写信目的是咨询某事;
感谢及相关信息。
Yours sincerely,
第7篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  考研英语作文万能模板之推荐信模板摘要:一、信函写作:称呼、正文、落款
1、审题&-判断是个人书信&事务公函
三段(8句):写作目的段、细化段、感谢或者期待。
3、各种信函内容安排
第一段: 写信目的,指出写信人和被推荐人的关系;
第二段: 推荐原因(品质,能力,性格等):多写优点肯定成绩;
第三段: 总结说明被推荐人值得被推荐(例如能胜任某项工作)。
Dear sir/ Madam,
It is with great pleasure that I recommend to you Zhang Jian, an outstanding graduate majoring in Business Administration.
I have been in charge of Mr. Zhang&s class since they were freshmen, so I know his well. He is courteous, sincere and hardworking. He took several courses in computer science, which strengthened his administration ability. And his excellent communication ability and a good command of English add a lot to his managerial skills.
I believe Zhang Jian is the right person for the position as an administrator in your company. I recommend him without reservation and believe you will find him a helpful and responsible staff member.
Yours sincerely,
第8篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  考研英语作文万能模板之申请信模板摘要:一、信函写作:称呼、正文、落款
1、审题&-判断是个人书信&事务公函
3、各种信函内容安排
9)申请信:2006年Part A 真题及解析(申请信&请求信:工作,求学,奖学金)
A.基本结构和常用句型
告知信息来源及写信目的;
突出重点的自我介绍(专业,学习成绩,英语水平,学习能力,性格及合作精神);
表示感谢。
Yours sincerely,
B.2006年Part A真题及解析(申请信&请求信)
Directions:
You want to contribute to Project Hope by offering financial aid to a child in a remote area. Write a letter to the department concerned, asking them to help find a candidate. You should specify what kind of child you want to help and how you will carry out your plan.
Write your letter in no less than 100 words. Write it neatly on ANSWER SHEET2.
Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter, use&Li Ming&instead.
Do not write the address.(10points).
To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing this letter to you to ask if there is a child in need of financial sponsorship through the Hope Foundation。
I am willing t……
第9篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  考研英语作文万能模板之感谢信模板摘要:一、信函写作:称呼、正文、落款
1、审题&-判断是个人书信&事务公函
3、各种信函内容安排
A.基本结构
感谢缘由及内心感受,希望回报;
再次感谢,寄予希望。
Yours sincerely,
B.范文解析:
I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude. I am referring to that unfortunate accident the other day, when I was knocked off my bike by a taxi.
If it had not been for your timely assistance in giving me first aid, I fear that the Consequences might have been much more serious. Everyone agrees that it was your quick-witted response in that emergency that has led to this satisfactory outcome.
Although nowadays people in mounting numbers talk about the need to be unselfish, we see very few people practice what they preach. If there were more people like you, this world would be a much nicer place.
Yours sincerely,
C.感谢信框架(重要)
I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude. I am referring to&he……
第10篇. 【】&[考研英语,作文,万能模板]  考研英语作文万能模板之邀请信常用句型摘要:一、信函写作:称呼、正文、落款
1、审题&-判断是个人书信&事务公函
3、各种信函内容安排
A.基本结构
为何邀请细节;
期望参加。
Yours sincerely,
B.范文解析
Dear Professor Wang,
It is my honor to inform you that there is a &Culture Festival& held in mu school. Would you like to give us an excellent lecture on Psychology in the auditorium of our campus at 6:30 P.M., Sept. 13th?
Since psychology has caused more and more concerns among the students, and you are an expert in the area, we all expect your acceptance and your wonderful lecture.
I very much hope that you will accept the invitation. And I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
Yours sincerely,
C. 常用句型
We are having a farewell party/a gather together/meeting/seminar in (place) on (date) at (time). Would you like to come? (不太正式)
It is my honor to inform you that there is an academic meeting in (place) on (dat……
  〔考研英语作文万能模板〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  考研英语作文万能模板所属栏目:〖〗
  “考研英语作文万能模板”相关
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文专题提供的考研英语作文万能模板由网友原创或转发,若考研英语作文万能模板侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一个专题: 下一个专题:
| 最新文章考研英语作文:模板越少越好
14:08:50&& 文章来源:海天考研
内容概要:
在检验考研英语作文时,如何分出三六九等呢?海天考研辅导专家提醒考生,如果你的文章较好地完成了试题规定的任务,内容比较完整,既描述了漫画又揭示了隐含的意思,使用了比较丰富的句型结构和词语,使用了一定的连接手段,语言基本通顺,文章结构完整,层次清晰,易于理解,便能成为一篇佳作,即使是你的文章内有一些小错误,只要无伤大雅,并不影响你的最终得分。
  套用模板很正常
  我们在初练写作的时候套用模板是正常的事情,也是一个必经的过程,只有先试用别人的东西,才能学习和积累写作素材。模板要活学活用,不要一字不差的照抄无误,而是要根据自己所要表达的内容进行更改。这就要求学生在平时的学习中注意积累常用的短语或者词组,以备写作之用。海天考研辅导专家提醒考生,关于写作素材,不仅仅指写作常用的词汇,句型或者语法结构,还要包括所用的事例。因此在平常的练习中要注意从阅读中积累素材,积累词句,而不要仅仅局限于模板之中。
  模板越少越好
  可能在复习过程中,有的考生会质疑,模板的数量是不是太少了?其实说实话,模板的数量越少越好。那和别人写重了怎么办呢?海天考研辅导专家提醒考生,咱们还有一个绝招没有用,那就是句子结构的润色和修饰。这就是大家在考研临考前要做的事情了,在复习作文的时候,尤其是到了复习的后期,大家最好能够把常见的长句结构总结一遍,而不是去背考研作文模板。真正的模板其实不在关联词上,那是死的,变来变去就那么几个词,真正的模板是句子结构,句式多变,就是再死的模板也能写活了。
  写作一定要灵活
  作文写作一定要灵活,在写作时,如果对描述段的句子结构进行总结,同样的意思就会由于表达方式不同,产生不同的效果,这对于单词量比较有限的同学也比较实际,毕竟提高单词量不是一天两天的事情,但是句型是可以总结的。海天考研辅导专家提醒考生,如果简单单词和句子结构组接,效果也不一定就差。写作不一定要字字句句都是难词,长句,而是要学会运用一些常见词的常见短语去表达,这样才能真正显示写作的水平。
您可能对这些文章也感兴趣
热门课程推荐
申请友情链接
中国考研培训责任品牌
最具综合实力教育品牌
最具领导力教育品牌
十大金牌教育品牌
十大最具影响力教育机构
教育连锁最具影响力品牌
建国60年教育培训十大品牌
中国教育品牌20强&|&考研资讯&|&招生信息&|&
&|&历年真题&|&
&|&调剂&|&
名师风采&|&考研网校&|&考试书城
2014考研英语经典作文模板及万能表达
  2014年考研报名工作已经落下帷幕。在最后的考研冲刺复习期,对于这门学科来说,写作部分是当前复习的一个关键点。经过前期阶段的复习,同学们已经掌握了一定的英语写作能力。接下来,为同学们收集了考研英语经典作文模板和常见的万能表达。帮助考生快速提高英语写作能力!
  更多最新考研英语冲刺复习备考资料
  编辑推荐:
【】【】【】
关于“2014考研英语”的新闻
发贴区 (已有条跟帖,)
考研QQ交流群:
考研课程推荐
&&&点击查看文都何凯文..}

我要回帖

更多关于 四级作文万能模板 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。