five lakes and four oceans
[解释]
指全国各地,四面八方,有时也指世界各地。
[Explanation]
all corners of the land
[例子]
新娘说:“感谢来自五湖四海的朋友,你们的到来为我的婚礼增色不少。”
[Example]
:adj. 照字面的,逐字的;文字的;平实的,无夸张的the literal meaning of ponder is It was almost literally an echo , in fact. 差不多就是真正的“回声”。This sentence can not be literally rendered. 这个句子不能直译。:n. 意义;含义;意图adj. 意味深长的That was a mean trick!那是卑鄙的诡计!A modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies. 修饰语除了加强修饰词的意思之外没有实际意义。get money by dishonest means非法赚钱, 得不义之财 :num. 五n. 五个一组A pentagon has five sides and five corners.五边形有五条边和五个角。fiveteen contains five and three.15可被5和3除尽。He knows five languages. 他精通五种语言。翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
双蛋狂欢送壕礼,22号中奖率翻倍!
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:当前位置: &
求翻译:我们的朋友来自五湖四海是什么意思?
我们的朋友来自五湖四海
问题补充:
Our friends from all over the world
Our friends from 5 4 Sea Lake
Our friend comes from all corners of the country
Our friends from all over the
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!很高兴来自五湖四海的朋友们, 的翻译是:Nice from all over my friends, 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
很高兴来自五湖四海的朋友们,
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Are pleased to friends from all over the world,
Nice from all over my friends,
Nice from all over my friends,
I am glad Lake from 5 4 Sea friends,
Comes from very happily all corners of the country friends,
相关内容&a这件绿色的衣服是谁的 Whose are this green clothes & a而且人们在谋取利益时不注意对环境的保护 Moreover the people when seeks the benefit do not pay attention to the environment the protection & aFacing a battle from Congress to approve his $447 billion jobs package, President Obama will visit Virginia to tout the bill. 面对一次争斗从国会批准他的$447十亿工作包裹, Obama总统将参观弗吉尼亚招徕票据。 & a超亮免洗封层 Ultra exempts brightly washes the sealing course & a哪个季节 Which season & a日你妹 Date you younger sister & a怎么说呢,就像上一句话我能看的懂,但是自己却不懂构词说不出来,当然,我会努力学好英语,我觉得英文听起来真是美妙。我特别喜欢西方电影里的英语发音。 How said, on the elephant a speech I can look understanding, but own do not understand the construction word not to be able to say actually, certainly, I can learn English diligently, I thought English sounds really is wonderful.I like in the Western movie specially English pronunciation. & a我们不应该停止不前 We should not not stop front & acontracts 合同 & aNew one hundred power 新的一百力量 & a脚惊奇失主 Foot surprised owner of lost articles & a为什么你妈妈不和你一起去中国? Why does your mother disagree you to go to China together? & aJust want you to be forever hold my hand 请要您永远是握我的手 & ahe likes the blue car because it is much more fast than the black one 他喜欢蓝色汽车,因为它比黑一个更多快速的 & aatlantian atlantian & a因为在家工作比较自由,更能充分利用自己的时间。 Because works in the home quite freely, can use own fully time. & a从那些历史书中我学到了很多的知识 I have learned very many knowledge from these historical book & a这款钟表摒弃了传统旋转式或数字显示的模式,时针变为上下走动 About this section clock and watch has abandoned the traditional rotary system or the digital demonstration pattern, the hand of a clock becomes takes a walk & a你能明白吗 You can understand & a够狠才男人 Suffices the ruthless only then man & aFor she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower... 为她不要他看她哭泣。 她是这样一朵骄傲的花… & aI want to play a game.live or die,make a choice. 我想要演奏game.live或模子,做出一个选择。 & a哦
那我就用德语和你们聊? 哦 那我就用德语和你们聊? & aHe is out of work. 他是丧失工作。 & asorry to have missed u 抱歉错过了u & a请你重新选择其他的 Asks you to choose other & acautiou cautiou & awhat size do you wear? 您佩带什么大小? & aなぜか? 为什么? & a锦棉 Brocade cotton and kapok & aBecause I Like English 由于我喜欢英语 & a你不在是我的牵绊,你不在是那个最温暖我的人。从此你是你我是我。 You in are not my hobbling, you in are not that most warm me the person.From this time on you are your I are I. & a我因为起来晚了而上学迟到 I because of got up late have gone to school am late & a对比度 Contrast gradient & a我去了贺州和防城港,那两个地方都非常好玩。 I have gone to He Zhou and the Fangchenggang, that two places extremely are all amusing. & a我得开始读书 I must start to study & abent over a table 弯曲在桌 & aparallel port 并行端口 & a早就表明老年人戒烟比年轻人容易 Already indicated the senior citizen stops smoking the young people is easier than & a他刚刚浏览了这本书 He just glanced over this book & a太阳又出来了 The sun came out & a我姑姑整天与钱打交道,她在银行工作。 My paternal aunt has to do all day with the money, she in bank work. & a亲爱的,你在忙什么? Dear, what are you in busy? & athe headmaster hurried to the concert hall only tv find the speaker gone 校长赶紧了对仅音乐厅电视发现去的报告人 & a偏科 Leaning branch & ais this your ruler 是这个您的统治者 & akisses 亲吻 & a如果此价格能够获批,我们可以全面取代竞争对手 If this price can attain approves, we may substitute for the competitor comprehensively & aI ndde you I ndde您 & a现在我已经增加厚度,请查看附件 Now I already increased thickness, please examine the appendix & a解决了 Solved & ais this your ruler? 这个您的统治者? & a很高兴来自五湖四海的朋友们, Comes from very happily all corners of the country friends, &笔译翻译服务
我们始终遵循及时、准确、规范的翻译服务宗旨,为您提供最专业的语言文字处理解决方案。
口译翻译服务
我们将在陪同口译,交替传译,会议翻译,同声传译等领域,为您提供最优质的口译翻译服务。
ABOUT US关于泰雅
沈阳泰雅恒信信息技术有限公司-中国翻译协会单位会员(DD130430)是经国家工商行政管理部门依法登记注册的多元化服务机构,主营业务包含各语种翻译服务、各国签证咨询服务、公证、认证等咨询服务。自成立以来,公司始终本着“专业、权威、高效”的原则,一直为政府机构、各驻华使/领馆、商务处、各大公司及个人提供高水准的专业服务,并已经与许多国内外知名企业、政府机构确立了长期技术合作关系。
翻译业务涵盖化工、能源、机械、生态、电器、通讯、电子、IT行业、食品、旅游、汽车、航空、轮船、文学、物流等多个领域,涉及英语、日语、韩语、德语、法语、俄语、意大利语、西班牙语、葡萄牙语、罗马尼亚语等七十多个语种的翻译服务,为全国各地用户提供最直接、最专业、最严谨的翻译服务。
签证咨询服务项目包含美国签证(填表,预约,缴费,面试培训);加拿大、澳大利亚签证代办;韩国、俄罗斯直接进使馆签证服务;新加坡、马来西亚、泰国单次,多次签证代办;法国、德国、英国签证(送签,陪签,取签;)
FLOW翻译流程
CUSTOMERS典型客户
上海翻译公司
呼市翻译公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 五湖四海 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信