翻译一下 优美翻译优先 谢谢~

翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
翻译一下,谢谢
Charlie finds the last golden ticket and goes on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure with his grandpa Joe. Also along the tour are Wonka&#39. A Violet Beuragarde, a kid who spends more time watching TV and playing video games than anything else. Most fascinating is the mysterious Willy Wonka who in turn had a troubled childhood and has a special grand prize at the end for one of the kids, working Oommpa Loompas, a champion trophy gum chewer, a gluttonous kid who stuffs s staff the singing, a spoiled rich girl. Among the other four winners are Veruca S and Mike T Augustus GloopCharlie Bucket is a young boy who comes from a poor but loving family and would love nothing more than to find a golden ticket to enter the amazing chocolate factory run by inventor and owner Willy Wonka
提问者采纳
说的是一个叫查理的小男孩来自一个贫穷但充满爱的家族,值得一看,有着巅峰想像力的佳作,个性鲜明的来自不同地区的幸运儿,是一部幻想飞扬。
附注,画面优美,就能真正理解这其中的意义了~这部电影寓意很深刻,建议你完整的看一遍影片,制作精良。但最引人入胜的还是那位有着困难不幸童年的神秘工厂主人威利旺卡先生,他非常想要一张由一位知名巧克力工厂创始人和拥有者威利旺卡发行的用来参观该奇妙工厂的金质入场奖券。与他同行的还有四个性格迥异,并和他的祖父乔一起踏上了这个一生只有一次的奇妙探险,幸运的查理找到了最后一张奖券这段文字是美国好莱坞鬼才导演蒂姆波顿2005年执导的一部奇幻励志影片《查理和他的巧克力工厂》的剧情简介,一定要给我追加分数哦!,和将在最后颁给四个小朋友其中唯一一个的终极特殊大奖…
这只是一小段剧情线索罢了,辛苦码字的份上:看在我为你如此原创写作,一毛不拔也说不过去啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
最引人入胜的是神秘的威利旺卡谁也有一个不幸的童年。幸运的是,没有什么比找到一个金票进入神奇的巧克力工厂由发明家和老板威利·旺卡;紫beuragarde冠军奖杯;奥古斯丁,被宠坏的富家女,一个孩子谁花费更多的时间看电视和玩视频游戏比其他任何东西,嚼口香糖;和麦克提文,查利找到最后一张黄金门票。沿线旅游旺卡的员工的工作oommpaloompas歌唱。在其他四位获奖者是维鲁卡·索尔特,这与他的爷爷乔一生的冒险,有一个特殊的大奖端为一个孩子,贪吃的孩子谁把他的脸与糖果查利斗是一个年轻的男孩出生于一个贫穷但快乐的家庭
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
said that 是据说....的意思
I've heard that it
said that Elizabeth is a tough bus...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,不要有翻译工具,尽量翻译的优美谢。谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,不要有翻译工具,尽量翻译的优美谢。谢谢!
在网上买的东西质量可能的不到保证。 一句话。除此之外。当我们在网上购物时应该特别注意网站的可靠性,以免上当受骗,我很喜欢在网上购物,同时也要注意一下当前的物价情况。我们所买到的东西看上去像但质量差的太多。一不小心我就被他们骗了,这里也存在着很多不足。我们不需要出门就可以买到我们所喜欢的东西,网店里的东西样式多。他们的演讲能力都很好。当我们买贵重物品时最好打电话到商家去确定一下。不要经常在网上买,这里可能出现不诚实的交易活动。第二。这样就可能泄露我们的重要信息。再者,在网上买东西有好处也有坏处。因为我不想去商店和售货员交谈,款式新。不由自主的买一些自己都不喜欢的东西,在网上买东西帮我们节约了很多时间。其次。
就我而言。第一,在网上买东西需要我们注册账户。
但是,在网上做交易是十分方便的首先
提问者采纳
second, in order not to be cheated, the quality of the things you buy on the internet is not garanteed, internet trade is very convenient, we can buy what we like without going out, we are supposed to be more careful of the reliablity, there are both advantages and disadvantages on internet perchasing, they are good better call the shop to confirm, because I don&#39.however.In a word, but they have bad quality, and pay attention to the current prices. don't want to bargain with the salesclerks in the store.as for me, we&#39. when we are buying some valuable things, there are many kinds of styles of the things in the internet store. besides. first, there are also some disadvantages, which may let our import really like.t shop on the internet quite often, and it can also save us lots of time by perchasing on the internet, there might be some dishonest trade. when we shop on the internet, I like shopping on the internet. what we have bought look like what we have seen, so I might be easily persuaded to buy something I don&#39, we need to register while perchasing on the internetfirst of all
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译 哪位英语高手能帮在下翻译出优美一点的英文 拜托了 谢谢你们翻译的好的话 确实有才华的话 你可以找我追加悬赏,文字如下:在我们相识三周年之际,我把这瓶绿色的邂逅送给你.代表着我们在春天的相遇.或许我只是你生命中的过客,只是你身边飘过的一片落叶,但我却把你视为我生命中最美好的一页.感谢你在我生命中的出现,因为邂逅你,我的生命有了幸福的烙印.你是我今生最美的邂逅.我愿用我的生命珍爱你.
飞哥Mk4Bs3
At the moment
we enjoy our third love anniversary, I wanna send you this bottle of green encounter,
which labels "acquaintance of spring". Probably I am considered as a passager across your life, or just a leaf drifting around you, but to me you means the fabulous lines in the pages of my heart. I am so grateful to encounter you, your appearence brands me with enormous happiness and joys. Being with you is the best moment of my whole life, and more significantly, my dear,I wanna spend all my life to treasure you. 一篇很美的文字,躲在有爱的人身边~
每一个我都用心看了 没想到你级别最低 翻译的那么好 请问您的学历或者是英语专业的吗?请恕我冒昧,因为我是广告设计系的 我女朋友是英语专业的,我只会写写中文,英语不太好,怕让女朋友笑话,我看了这么多答案,您的在我看来写的是最好的,您的从句和对语言的把握十分到位 谢谢你
呵呵不客气啦,我在国外读过书,其实刚刚接触baidu知道呢,写东西用的是美好的心,不是学富五车你说是吧~ 你好浪漫哦,很羡慕她~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In the time when we know 3 years,i give this bottle of green to you.It means we meet in spring.Maybe I am just a passer-by in your life,just a leaf fell beside you,but I,I take you as the most beautif...
We met at the third anniversary, I take this bottle green encounter for you. In the spring, the representative we meet. Maybe I'm only a sojourner in your life, you just drifts of side of a leaf, but ...
When we are acquainted with one another the third anniversary, I meet unexpectedly this bottle of greens give you. On behalf of us in spring's meet. Perhaps I am only in your life traveler, is only yo...
Upon the three year anniversary, I give you this bottle of Green Encounter. It represents how we met in the spring. Although
I might be only a visitor in your life or just a leaf which fell by your s...
We got three years, i put the bottle of green had to you. on behalf of our meeting in the spring. may your life is passing, but you float over a leaf, i give you as my life's most beautiful one page. ...
We met at the third anniversary, I take this bottle green encounter for you. In the spring, the representative we meet. Maybe I'm only a sojourner in your life, you just drifts of side of a leaf, but ...
扫描下载二维码英文歌词翻译If You Want Me 一首很唯美的音乐,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
英文歌词翻译If You Want Me 一首很唯美的音乐,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
If You Want MeMarketa Irglova and Glen HansardONCE OSTAre you really hereor am I dreamingI can’t tell dreams from truthFor it’s been so longsince I have seen youI can hardly remember your face anymoreWhen I get really lonelyand the distance calls its only silenceI think of you smilingwith pride in your eyes a lover that sighsIf you want mesatisfy meIf you want mesatisfy meIf You Want MeOnce OSTGlen Hansard and Marketa IrglovaAre you really surethat you believe meWhen others say I lieI wonder if you couldever despise meWhen you know I really tryTo be a better oneto satisfy youfor you're everything to meAnd I dowhat you ask meIf you let me be freeIf you want mesatisfy meIf you want mesatisfy meIf you want mesatisfy meIf you want mesatisfy meIf You Want MeMarketa Irglova and Glen HansardONCE OST
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
从意随心   此生不悔,难辨伪实   梦兮幻兮,默默无语   熠熠之眸,迢迢之途   阴以春秋,一落双行   满腹心事,欺之谤之   汝心忍随,不分真假   隔山之岳,我亦非我   但注纵之,为求君顾   君心非我,历历如新   汝若求之   必先达之   汝若求之   必先悦之   世人之辞,遥遥之期   孤形吊影,轻之贱之   成之求之,烁烁之光   昨日之情离兮弃兮
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 优美翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信