Can you mention anyone __________ (that,从句 that whichh, who, whom)高手们教下我这题!

41、Most mysterystories don’t end the way you expect (it,them) to.42、Nobody noticedthe thief slip into the house because the lights happened to (give in,be turned on,go out).43、Brazilwon (a World Cup,the World Cup) in 2002.44、She must haveworked all night,for,you see,she is with (sinking,sunken) eyes.45、He (knows,spends time,is learning) to play chess.46、Can youmention anyone (that,which,who,whom) we know (that,which,who,whom) is as talented as he?47、If you’re in ahurry,take (a taxi,the taxi).48、 (How,How a,What,What a) strange your idea is!49、His ideas areso difficult that (few,a few,little,a little) people can reallyunderstand them.50、Mrs.Allisonwill charm everyone at the party.She is a (charming,to charm) woman.51、 (Early,The early,The earlier) you start,(sooner,the soon,the sooner) you'll get it done.52、I invited Tomand Ann to dinner,but (neither,both,either,none) of them came.53、He gained his (wealth,wealths) by printing (work,works) of famous writers.54、 (each,every) of us decides what to take into thefuture and what to leave behind.That's why (the,a) arrival of the Year 2000 has become such apersonal moment.55、He (is,makes me,lets me) to study mathematics.
them go outthe World Cupsunkenis learningwho 第二空不用填a taxiHowfewcharmingThe earlier the soonerneitherwealth workseach themakes me
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
41、Most mysterystories don’t end the way you expect (them) to.
42、Nobody noticed the thief slip into the house because the lights happened to (go out).
43、Brazilwon (the World Cup) ...
扫描下载二维码翻译Can you mention anyone that we know who is as talented as he?
我叫纠结i7
你能告诉所有人我们知道谁和他一样有才能吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你能在我们认识的人中找出一个比他更优秀(更具天赋)的人么?
你能给任何人说我们知道谁和他一样有才能吗?
意译就是:你觉得我们认识的人里面还有谁跟他一样才华横溢么?
扫描下载二维码114网址导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 从句 that which 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。