急急急急急急初中英语补全对话话

英语补全对话:_百度知道
英语补全对话:
完整.Jack! Kate?(2)Kate?(1)Kate。Jack:______?Jack:It will be held in Wuhan Gym,shall we?Jack.What are you going to do this weekend:How wonderful:Hi:let’s take the bus there tomorrow?(4)Kate,在每个空白处填入一个适当的句子,______:I’d like to very much:By the way:I am going to Wuhan?Kate.Jack.Jack?(3)Kate:Because there is going to be a match between China and Russia:Wuhan:_____:It’s a volleyball much._______?_______:Would you like to go with me.(5)Good-bye.Jack,Kate,使其意义连贯根据下面对话提供的情景:Good-bye!Kate
我有更好的答案
(2)凯特?凯特:它将会在武汉建身房被拿着?(3)凯特:它是排球很多:_____,______:我正在去武汉。你这周末要做什么。杰克。_______:我想要非常:你会喜欢和我去吗?杰克.(5)再见:如何令人惊奇的!凯特?(4)凯特:武汉?_______。杰克:因为要有一个中国和俄国之间的比赛:让我们明天搭乘那里的公共汽车杰克:再见?杰克!凯特。杰克:顺便一提:嗨。杰克,凯特,是吗?(1)凯特:______
1、why;2、what match;3、where will the match be held?4、How shall we go there?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语初中补全对话练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语初中补全对话练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初一英语问题,补全对话,急急急急急急急急急急急如图
黎约践踏LOSVLY
12 school13 home14 do15 school16 chess
12. school13. home14. do15. school16. chess
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语补全对话, 急急急_百度知道
英语补全对话, 急急急
(3). You can take yours if you feel necessary,isn&#39.I
still think(5);t rained for a week and it isn't :But the weather report is usually correctA,eitherB:We are going fd like to.B,but not always:Picnic.
:what a lovely day.
:yesA:I won&#39.A:YesA?I&#39.
. It hasn&#39.t be used:Hope so.A?B.(2)? B. I&#39.But the weather report says, but I anm sure your umbrella won&#39. (1);m sure
我有更好的答案
1how do you think it2raining3 i know4
1.Do you want to join us?2.it is going to rain.3. Really, I don't think so4. it will be fine5. you need to take an umbrella.
(1) Will you go with us?(2) It will rain(3) Don't warry(4) it will not rain(5) you need to take an umbrella with you.
(1)would
you like to join our picnic?(2)it's going to rain(3)Yes (4)it won't rain today(5)we should take umbrellas with us
1. Will you join us?2.it will rain tomorrow.3. Are you sure?4. it will be fine tomorrow.5. we'd better take umbrellas with us.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语补全对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信