When she comes.just leavfshe got her owna note什么意思

---Why she angry?---Because he at her just now.A. shoutedB. shoutedC. has shoutedD. has shouted 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
---Why ________ she ________ angry?---Because he ________ at her just now.A. shoutedB. shoutedC. has shoutedD. has shouted
A变得生气和他冲她喊都是过去的行为。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:山西省康杰中学2010届高三5月模拟(英语)
题型:阅读理解
When someone gives you advice, listen without judgment, try to find value in what you’re hearing, and say: “Thank you”. This wise advice is easy to understand yet hard to practice. I’ll give you an example from my life when I totally blew it in term of practicing what I teach.In my work I travel constantly. I always put off going to the airport until the last second. My wife, Lyda, was sitting next to me in the front seat. I was racing along and not paying much attention. Lyda cried out: “Look out! There is a red light up ahead.”Being a trained behavioral science professional—who teaches others the value of encouraging advice—I naturally screamed at her: “I know there is a red light up ahead! Don’t you think I can see?” When we arrived at the airport, Lyda didn’t speak to me. I wondered why she seemed mad at me.During the flight to New York, I did a cost-benefit analysis. I asked myself: “What was the cost of just listening when Lyda called out the warning? Zero.” I then reasoned: “What was the potential benefit? What could have been saved?” Several potential benefits came to mind, including her life, my life, and the lives of other people.I landed in New York feeling ashamed of myself. I immediately called Lyda and told her my cost-benefit story. I convinced her: “The next time you help me with my driving, I am just going to say, ‘Thank you!’”A few months passed, and I had long forgotten the incident. Again, I was racing off to the airport, when Lyda cried out: “Look out for the red right!” I was embarrassed, and then shouted: “Thank you!”I’m a long way from perfect, but I’m getting better. My suggestion is that you get in the habit of asking the important people in your life how you can do things better. And be ready for an answer. Some people may tell you things like “Look out for the red light.” When this happens, remember that there is possibly some potential benefit. Then just say: “Thank you.”60.What do we know about the author? A. He is expert at behavioral science.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. He is gifted in cost-benefit analysis.C. He seldom takes his wife’s advice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. He often runs the red traffic light.61.The underlined part “blew it ” in Paragraph 1 probably means “_______”. A. became annoyed with the adviser&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. forgot the practical methodC. failed to say “Thank you”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lost personal judgment62.It can be inferred from the passage that people _________. A. tend to be defensive when given advice&&&&B. intend to follow others’ suggestionsC. had better study behavioral scienceD. should give their opinions patiently63The purpose of the passage is to advise people to ________. A. do a cost-benefit analysis in daily lifeB. treasure others’ suggestionsC. learn from the author’s experiencesD. discover potential benefits
来源:2011年四川省绵阳中学2012级高二下学期半期考试英语试卷
When my daughter, Sophie, was admitted to a college we were very happy, but a little worried about becoming empty nesters. I knew I had to do something to help myself adapt, starting with the summer before she left.Sophie had a pack of colorful T-shirts. I knew she wouldn’t wear them any more, so I decided to make a quilt out of them for her bed at college. It focused my energy, and also let me relive some memories. I tried to work on the quilt when Sophie wasn’t at home----which turned out to be often. She was very busy with her friends. Even when she was around, her door was shut more than usual. I felt a bit hurt. After all, we didn’t have much time together before she went to college, I was already missing her, and she hadn’t ever left yet.When we arrived at the college, a wave of emotion flooded me. I tried to hold it back, but Sophie saw it in my face. She took a big red book from her bag. “I made this for you, Mom,” she said. Then I knew why she had been staying behind a closed door that summer. It was an album of photographs documenting the life of our family over the last 17 years.I broke into tears. Some of it was sadness at having to let her go, but some of it was joy. I knew that our connection was more powerful than ever, and that we’d always be connected by the strongest of threads, the love that went into every stitch of her quilt and every photo of my album.In Sophie’s dormitory I unfolded the quilt on her bed. For a moment she was speechless. Then she threw her arms around me. “Mom, I love you,” she said. One of her new friends was calling her outside. Sophie turned, and I let her go.【小题1】What do we learn about Sophie from the passage?A.She did not understand how her mother felt about her leaving.B.She had few friends, and kept to herself at home that summer.C.She made a photo album to show her love.D.She liked her colorful T-shirts very much.【小题2】Why did the author feel hurt, according to the second paragraph?A.Because Sophie was not interested in what she was doing.B.Because Sophie had little time for her.C.Because Sophie was going to leave home for a long time.D.Because Sophie did not help her to make the quilt.【小题3】How did the author feel when they arrived at the college?A.She felt worried.B.She felt nervous.C.She was sorry to be leaving her daughter.D.She missed her daughter very much.【小题4】Why did the author finally let her daughter go?A.She realized that her daughter had to go to college by herself.B.She realized that the love between them would never be cut off.C.Sophie’s present had made her forget her sorrow.D.Sophie’s new friends were calling her outside the dormitory.
来源:学年广东省实验中学高一下学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
A Book Review—The Snake-Stone by Berlie DohertyThe setting: Urban England (the cities), but also rural England (the countryside) including remote English villages.The theme: The main theme is a teenage research of self-discovery, in this case the search for a mother from whom the hero was separated at an early age.Its other concerns are love, getting on with others, being persistent and courageous and trying to deal with doubts, troubles and worries.As the book moves to a close, James’ swimming coach says to him: “You are not like a kid obeying instructions any more.You are diving like a young man who knows where he is going.”The characters: James is the hero of the story.He is a championship diver, and has a comfortable life with his foster parents (养父母).Yet he also has the qualities to take him on a long journey to find his birth mother.The other characters in The Snake-Stone, James’ parents, his diving instructor, best friend, the villagers, people he meets on his journey, are pictured realistically.The turning point: The turning point in the story comes while James’ foster parents are away in London, and he wonders about the identity of his birth mother.The only clue he has is a fossil, “the snake stone” which she left behind along with a note on which she had written: “Take good care of Sammie.It was written on a torn envelope with parts of an address still there.The journey: Instead of going to London, James decides to find his birth mother.With help from his geography teacher, James sets out for the remote country village where his mother might be found.James has painful, challenging, but also humorous and happy travels.The mother he finally meets, Anne, has a minor yet powerful voice in the novel.He comes to understand why she left him at a stranger’s door fifteen years before.Although the meeting is not long, it leaves him with a feeling of completeness.As a journey of self-discovery The Snake-Stone also provides its readers with a happy ending.Its hero says, on returning to his foster parents, “I was home.”【小题1】What is the main theme of the novel?A.A journey of self-discovery.B.Life in the world of diving.C.Life with foster parents.D.A travel around the country.【小题2】What do the coach’s words in Paragraph 2 suggest?A.James is a successful diver.B.James is an independent young man.C.James is an outgoing young man.D.James is a hopeful swimmer.【小题3】The snake stone in the novel is &&&&&&&.A.a stone with an address on itB.a gift from the swimming coachC.a clue left by the birth motherD.a fossil left by the foster parents【小题4】Which of the following is true about the novel?A.The story has a sad ending.B.The story takes place in the city of London.C.The characters are vividly described.D.The turning point comes after the hero meets his birth mother.【小题5】It can be concluded that James’ journey is _________.A.disappointingB.boringC.comfortableD.worthwhile
来源:新疆农七师高级中学高二下学期期中英语试卷实验班
A university graduate described as a “respectable and intelligent” woman is seeking professional help after being convicted of (证明有……罪)shoplifting for the second time in six months.Ana Luz, recently studying for her PhD, has been told she could end up behind bars unless she can control the desire to steal from shops .Luz ,who lives with her partner in Fitzwilliam Road ,Cambridge ,admitted stealing clothes worth £9.95 from John Lewis in Oxford Street ,London ,on March 9. Phillip Lemoyne ,prosecuting(起诉),said Luz selected some clothes from a display and took them to the ladies’ toilet in the store .When she came out again she was wearing one of the skirts she had selected ,having taken off the anti-theft security alarms(防盗警报装置).She was stopped and caught after leaving the store without paying ,Mr Lemoyne said.He added that she was upset on her arrest and apologized for her actions.Luz,28, was said to have been convicted of shoplifting by Cambridge judges last October ,but Morag Duff, defending ,said she had never been in trouble with the police before that . “She is ashamed and embarrassed but doesn’t really have any explanation why she did this ,” Miss Duff said . “She didn’t intend to steal when she went into the store .She is at a loss to explain it . She is otherwise a very respectable and intelligent young lady .She went to her doctor and asked for advice because she wants to know if there is anything in particular that caused her to do this.” Judge David Azan fined Luz £ 50,& and warned : “You’ve got a criminal record .If you carry on like this ,you will end up in prison ,which will ruin your bright future you may have.” Luz achieved a degree in design at university in her native Spain ,went on to a famous university in Berlin , Germany for her master’s degree and is now studying for a PhD at Cambridge University ,UK.【小题1】..What is Ana Luz’s nationality?A.American. B.British. C.Spanish. D.German.【小题2】.What does the underlined sentence “She is at a loss to explain it” mean?A.In her opinion it was a loss to the clothes shops where she stole things .B.She doesn’t have any idea why she has the desire to steal from shops .C.She thinks it is a loss for her to explain why she stole things from shops.D.Personally she feels ashamed and embarrassed for her shoplifting actions.【小题3】.Which of the following best explains the meaning of the word “shoplifting” used in the passage?A.Carrying goods in a lift for a shop.B.Taking goods to the ladies’ toilet .C.Selecting some goods from a display.D.Taking goods from a shop without paying.【小题4】..From the passage we can learn that&&&&&&&&&& .A.Ana Luz is already got her PhD at Cambridge University ,UKB.Ana Luz is ashamed and embarrassed and knows why she often did so C.the university graduate will be put in prison if she steals in shops once more D.Phillip Lemoyne is the “respectable and intelligent” woman’s defense lawyer【小题5】.What would be the best title for the passage ?A.Shoplifting Shame of a PhD StudentB.Apologizing for the Actions in ShopsC.Seeking Professional Help from ExpertsD.Controlling the Desire to Steal from Shops
来源:湖南省慈利县学年度高一下学期期中考试英语试题
题型:完型填空
.第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。I was working in a store three years ago. Iremember one girl who started&& 36&& there a few monthsafter me. I remember always meeting her. I don’t know&&37&& but for a strange reason we would never talk. We would just seeeach other and smile.She would&&& 38&&smile in a really happy way until one day when we got to work inthe&&& 39&& department again. She&&&40&& as if she was the happiest girl in the world. But I had astrange feeling. So I went up to her and asked,“What’s wrong with you?”Sheanswered, “Why?”I said,“I could feel you’re very&& 41&&today and you’re trying to hide it.”She was shocked(震惊的) as if Ihad&&& 42&& her deepest secret, so westarted&&& 43 .She told me why she was feeling like thatand why she was&&& 44&& to hide it and we had a goodtime together. Time&&& 45&& and we became goodfriends. She’d always tell me I had changed her&&& 46&&in so many ways, but I could not&&& 47&& how it hadhappened. I would just smile, not understanding what she&&&48&& by that.Today this girl is one of mybest&&& 49& . I really don’t know what I woulddo&&& 50&&her. She has been there for me in everypossible way a friend could be. I guess what I’m trying to say isyou&&&& 51&&& know when you’re helpingyourself. I52&&&this girl never knowingthat at the same time I was helping myself by finding a(n) 53&&& friend.So the next time you seea&&& 54&& and he looks as if heneeds&&& 55&& who will listen to him, listen to whathe has to say. You never know, you might just end up helping yourself.36.A.playing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.learning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.working&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.living37.A.why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.how38.A.secretly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.perhaps&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.always39.A.great&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.same&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.modern&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.small40.A.shouted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.cried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.spoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.smiled41.A.happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.proud&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.sad42.A.kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.discovered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.watched43.A.talking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.quarrelling&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.discussing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.arguing44.A.planning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.trying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.refusing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.failing45.A.wentoff&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.wentby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.wentup&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.went down46.A.life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.hobby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.habit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.manner47.A.introduce&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.promise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.suggest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.imagine48.A.meant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.wanted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.offered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.received49.A.classmates&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.sisters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.workers50.A.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.without&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.through&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.besides51.A.often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.sometimes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.forever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.never52.A.helped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.accepted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.recognized&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.praised53.A.kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.rich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.true&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.honest54.A.student&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.stranger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.manager&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.listener55.A.someone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.anyone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.everyone&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!One day a crow finds a piece of meat.She picks it up in her mouth and flies to a tall tree.She is just going to eat when a fox sees her.He comes under the tree and says,“Hello!How beautiful you look today!”The crow is very glad to hear that.Then the fox speaks again,“I can see your beautiful face,I hear your voice is nice,too.Why don’t you sing a song?”The crow is very happy.She opens her mouth and begins to sing a song.When she opens her mouth,She drops the meat.The fox picks up the meat and goes away with it quickly.  阅读短文,判断下列句子是否与短文内容相符,用T,F来表示.  ( )1.The crow puts the meat in the tree.  ( )2.The crow and the fox are friends.  ( )3.The fox thinks the crow is beautiful.  ( )4 The crow wants to sing a song.  ( )5.The fox listens to the crow and takes the meat away.
七情TA0110
你不会蒙我把
怎么可能呢?这是小学就学过的寓言故事《乌鸦与狐狸》的故事。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Once there was a girl in my class that I thought was beautiful and smart. I believed that she was perfect. When the time for my birthday came, I 56 her to my party, and she came. A few months 57 , it 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Once there was a girl in my class that I thought was beautiful and smart. I believed that she was perfect. When the time for my birthday came, I&&& 56&&& her to my party, and she came. A few months&&& 57&& , it was her birthday. I got a special scarf for her. Thinking about how happy she would be to receive my gift made me so&&& 58 .I asked her when her birthday party was going to be. She replied, "&& 59&& do you want to know? You're not invited. You're just a dog with glasses !"I felt really&&& 60&&& when she said that. I just stood there looking at her. Everyone standing by her came to stand next to me. Then we all&&& 61 .That day, I figured out that even if someone looks perfect, there is a very good possibility that they aren't. When it comes to perfection, it's how someone treats you that is more 62 than how they look.小题1:A. invited B. invites C. inviting小题2: A. ago B. before C. later小题3:A. excited B. sad C. relaxed小题4:A. How B. Why C. Who小题5:A. good B. nice C. bad小题6:A. left B. came C. smiled小题7: A. confident B. creative C. important
小题1:A 小题1:A小题1:A小题1:B小题1:C小题1:A小题1:C 【主旨大意】曾经班上有一个我认为很完美的女孩。我过生日时邀请她参加。但当她要过生日,我她问何时举行生日聚会时,她却说:你没被邀请,你只是一只戴着眼镜的狗。小题1:由本句When the time for my birthday came可知应是过去时。故选A。可知,他们是坐在树下聊天。故选A小题1: 由句意:几个月前,是她的生日。Ago表示一段时间之前,常用于过去时;before用于某一时间点之前,常用于完成时;later常表示一段时间之后;常用于过去时。故应选A。小题1:理解句意可知:想象到她收到我的生日礼物会多么的高兴使我很兴奋。故选A。小题1:理解句意:你为什么想知道?故选B。小题1: 听到You're just a dog with glasses,他的反应应是不好的。故选C。小题1:由句意可知,每个站在她旁边的人,站到了我旁边,然后我们离开了。故选A。小题1:由句意可知,当谈到完美,一个人如何对待你比他们的长相重要得多。故选C。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
Jia Meng used to keep a diary (日记) in Chinese. But one year ago, the 14-year-old girl from Hei Longjiang began to write her diary in English, because Jia found her mother was reading her diary secretly. She changed the language because her mother can’t read English. “It’s like killing two birds with one stone.” said Jia, “My privacy (隐私) became safe and my English improves a lot.” Jia’s mother is not the only mom who reads her child’s diary. Recently, Renmin University of China had a national survey among over 2, 3000 parents. The results show that& 40% of parents read their children’s secrets. That’s why, like Jia, many teenagers try to find ways to protect(保护) their privacy.
Wu Lei, 15, of Shanxi, keeps a diary, too. But he doesn’t write in on paper. He writes online which he thinks is perfectly safe because his parents “know nothing about the Internet.” Lu Huan, 13, of Guangdong, said her parents always secretly listened to the talk between her friends and her on the telephone in their room. To solve this problem, Lu asked her parents to buy her a mobile phone. “Parents want to know what is going on in their children’s lives,” said Shao Xiazhen, a teenage expert in Beijing. “ But sometimes they go about it the wrong way.” Shao suggested to teenagers that instead of hiding their secrets, talking to parents is a better solution. “If your parents know that you are safe, they’ll let you keep your secrets.”根据短文内容,判断下列句子正误。正确的用“A”表示,不正确的用“B”表示。小题1:Jia Meng writes her diary in English in order to improve her English. 小题2:Recently, Renmin University of China had a national survey, and the results show that 40% of parents read their children’s secrets. 小题3:Keeping a diary online is the best way to protect the privacy according to the article. 小题4: Lu Huan asked her parents to buy her a mobile phone in order to protect her privacy. 小题5: Shao Xiazhen thinks parents will let children keep their secrets if they talk to parents and parents know they are safe.
题型:完形填空
A green life sometimes just needs a good idea like sharing cars. It’s a new way of thinking. You can use a car but you don’t need to own it. Now the idea of “ car sharing” has become &&&51&&&in many countries. As we know, most cars&& 52&&&in garages for much time. In fact, we drive our own cars &&&53&&&one or two hours a day on average(平均). When we don’t use them, we have to pay for parking and&&&54&&&things. That costs too much money. To&& 55&&money, some people come up with the idea of “ car sharing”. If we share a car, we’ll only&&56&&&&when we use it.Now many people are starting to do car sharing. In Switzerland, almost 40,000 people have &&&57&&&it. Japan is also trying to make &&&58&&&&popular around the country.Car sharing is the beginning of a new idea in &&&59&&&&. It is also very for us to travel everywhere&&&60&&&buying a car. Do you love to share a car with others?小题1:A. popular&&&&&&&&&&&& B. interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&C. funny小题2: A. are washed&&&&&&&&& B. are driven&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are parked小题3: A. as far as&&&&&&&&&& B. as long as&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. as much as小题4: A. other&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. another小题5: A. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. save&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. find小题6: A. spend&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pay小题7: A. joined&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. covered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dropped小题8: A. time saving&&&&&&&& B. money saving&&&&&&&&&&& C. car sharing小题9:A. fashion&&&&&&&&&&&& B. transportation&&&&&&&&& C. family小题10: A. without&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. by
One day a man saw an old lady standing by her expensive car, clearly in need of help. So he stopped his old truck and got out. Although he was smiling, the old lady was worried. Was he gong to hurt her? He didn’t look safe.The man could see that she was frightened, so in his friendliest voice he said, “I’m here to help you, madam. Why don’t you wait in the car where it’s warm? By the way, my name is Bryan Anderson.” Bryan quickly fixed the car and the lady thanked him. Then she asked how much she should pay him.But Bryan wanted no money. He was just giving a hand to someone in trouble. This was normal for him. He said, “If you really want to repay me, next time you see someone in need, help them and think of me.”After saying goodbye, the lady continued down the road until she reached a small café where she decided to stop for something to eat. As the pretty waitress took her order, the lady noticed she was nearly eight months pregnant(怀孕). Although the waitress looked tired she was very kind. As the lady was going to pay the $10 bill she remembered Bryan’s words.She paid with a hundred-dollar bill. But when the waitress returned with the change the lady was gone. On the table she saw a small note. There ware tears in her eyes when she read it: “Somebody once helped me the way I’m helping you. If you want to pay me back, continue being kind to others.” Under the note were nine more $100 bills.Was the old lady an angel? The waitress was so excited that she called her husband to tell him the news. “Bryan Anderson my dear…you’re not going to believe what just happened…”小题1:When the lady saw Bryan, she was worried because she thought_____ .A.he may hurt herB.he wasn’t going to stopC.he couldn’t help herD.she didn’t have enough money答案: A
题型:完形填空
Jim Green has been in China for more than two years. He has been to many interesting&&&&31 in Beijing, but he has not yet been to many other parts of&32 . Last week he went to Mount Emei in Sichuan with his&33&&& .Many people like to travel by 34 , but the Greens think that travelling by train is the best. It is much 35 and far more enjoyable than a rushed journey by air. They had a won&derful train ride to Chengdu 36 &they went on to Mount Emei by bus.The train was quite nice and tidy, and there weren’t too many people in 37 &sleeping car. The Greens could stand up and 38 around. It was a long journey, 39 &none of them felt tired. They kept 40 &the beautiful things out of the window. They talked, laughed and played cards. The conductor kept coming to give them hot water and 41&&them newspapers. People nearby 42 with each other. A young man tried to speak English with Mr and Mrs Green. Jim thought the train was like a big moving party. He went to sleep quite 43&. He enjoyed listening to the sound of the running train and then fell asleep.When Jim woke up the next morning, the train was already 44 Chengdu. His train ride seemed really 45 , but his memory (记忆) of the pleasant journey will last long.小题1:A.schoolsB. placesC. villagesD. cities小题2:A.EnglandB. AmericaC. ChinaD. the world小题3:A.friendsB. classmatesC. fatherD. family小题4:A.airB. busC. trainD. ship小题5:A.cheaperB. dearerC. dirtierD. quicker小题6:A.beforeB. whenC. afterD. while小题7:A.myB. yourC. ourD. their小题8:A.sitB. walkC. runD. dance小题9:A.andB. soC. alsoD. but小题10:A.lookingB. drawingC. watchingD. getting小题11:A.readingB. buyingC. sellingD. writing小题12:A.talkedB. spokeC. toldD. said小题13:A.earlyB. lateC. easilyD. hard小题14:A.besideB. toC. pastD.near小题15:A.quickB. slowC. shortD. long
Monday10:30-11:00Visit Uncle John in General HospitalTuesday14:00-16:00Have a music classWednesday13:00-17:00Do a part-time jobThursday10:30-11:30Appointment(约会)with Mr. White15:00-17:30Have a football matchFriday11:00Go to the airport to meet DaveSaturday10:00-12:00Meet Sam to study for testSunday17:00-19:00Birthday party for Daisy小题1: Peter had a music lesson on ____.A.WednesdayB.TuesdayC.ThursdayD.Sunday小题2: Peter did his part –time job for ___hours a week .A.tenB.fiveC.sixD.four小题3: Peter was ___at 15:45 on Thursday . A.doing a part –time jobB.having a football matchC.celebrating Daisy’s birthdayD.studying for test小题4: Peter met Dave___ .A.at the airportB.in the hospitalC.at Daisy’s homeD.in Dave’s office小题5: Which is TRUE according to Peter’s calendar ?A.Peter and Dave studied together on Saturday.B.Daisy’s birthday party lasted for 3 hours.C.John stayed in hospital on Tuesday.D.Peter met Mr. White on Thursday morning.
Laura Brent is a manager in an important company. She has three children—the eldest is 10, and youngest is three. “My job was only possible because my husband David was prepared to take my place and become a house husband,” she says.More and more couples are finding this arrangement suits them better in today’s world, where women are rising to the top of their careers faster and more easily than they did in the past. Many men, on the other hand, like the idea of staying at home and looking after the children. “My children see a lot more of me than I saw of my father when I was young, and I think it’s better for them, especially for the boys,” says David. “It works just as well for Laura.”“Now I can come home from a hard day at work, and immediately relax with the children, instead of having to do the housework and the cooking,” she says.Is there anything David misses about going out to work?“Not really. I suppose the worst thing about looking after children and doing the housework is not having a lunch break! It’s a lot harder than most men think.”小题1:How many people are there in Laura’s family?A.2.B.3.C.4.D.5小题2:Who does most of the housework in the family?A.Laura.B.David.C.The children.D.David’s parents.小题3:What does Laura usually do after coming back from work?A.Cook for the family.B.Take children from school.C.Take a good rest with the children.D.Wash dishes and sweep the floor.小题4:What does David think of his job at home?A.Hard.B.Easy.C.Boring.D.Fun小题5:One of the reasons why men choose to stay at home is that______.A.children hate to stay with their mothersB.men are better at looking after the childrenC.women do better at work than they did beforeD.children want their fathers to help them with the homework
We moved to a new area when our son was in Grade Five. Before we moved, we took him to spend half a day at his new school. There he saw his new classmates and teachers. He enjoyed the visit. During the almost 150-kilometre drive home, he told us that he had told some of the students the dace when we would move there. And he had also invited them to visit us.The moving day, a Saturday, was a busy day. We arrived at our new house at noon. About an hour later, kids began to come and soon one of them invited our son to his house to play for the afternoon.By the time he returned, he knew where most of the kids lived and the histories of their families.On Monday morning, the doorbell rang just before the time he would leave for school. Then it rang again and again.By the time he was ready, we had eight young boys waiting to walk to school with him on his first day. They all live near us. I asked them if their parents had sent them. The answers surprised and pleased me, "No, we just came so that he would have someone to walk with." and "It is the right thing to do." The friendships were formed(形成) from that day. We have lived here for nearly six years and the same group of kids still play together, go to parties on weekends together, and surfing the Internet together. I am still thinking how welcoming and kind those kids are. And how lucky my son is to have them as friends.小题1:Before the family moved to the new area, the son was taken to his new school to ______.A.invite the teachers to visit themB.get to know itC.see if the school was farD.play with his classmates小题2: Why did the doorbell ring again and again on Monday morning?A.Because no one answered it.B.Because it was time for school.C.Because kids were coming one by one.D.Because there was something wrong with it.小题3:Which of the following is true?A.The family moved to the new house on Saturday afternoon.B.The kids visited the house before the family arrived.C.The son knew the kids well before he got there.D.The son was invited to play in a kid’s house later that afternoon.小题4: The passage shows us that ______.A.it’s easy to move to a new placeB.it’s kind of people to help a new comerC.it’s good to make new friendsD.it’s better to live in the same place
Mary was a four-year-old girl. She was interested in drawing very much. Mary showed her drawings to everyone. She especially wanted to impress her father, but her dad always seemed to be too busy. One day, Mary wanted to learn to draw houses. She used many hours to draw a really beautiful house with a big garden. Herself, Mom and Dad were looking out of the house. On the lawn was the little dog, she wanted to have it so much.“Look, mom!”“Oh, Mary, this is so beautiful! Your best ever!”Mary was very happy and said, “I’ll show this to Dad now!”She ran to the door of the room where her dad worked.“Dad!” Mary knocked on the door. “I want you to see the house I made!”“I’m sorry, Mary, I am busy. Can’t you show it to someone else?” her dad answered in the room. Mary looked down at her drawing and her tears came down.“I don’t want to show it to anyone else. I want to show it to my dad. You’re the only dad I have!”Mary’s mom felt so heavy in her heart and she got ready for a hug. But before she took another step, the door opened and Mary’s dad appeared. “I’m sorry Mary. I was foolish! Come here and we’ll look at your drawing!”Daughter and the only dad she had walked into the room to enjoy the child’s beautiful work of art.小题1: Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?A.Mary liked drawing very much.B.Mary’s mother saw Mary’s drawing.C.Mary’s brother often played with her in the garden.D.Mary wanted her father to see her drawing very much.小题2: The underlined word “lawn” may be ______ in Chinese.A.海滩B.草坪C.森林D.广场小题3: We can learn from the passage that _______.A.In fact, Mary really drew very well.B.Mary’s mother could draw well too.C.Mary loved her father deeply. D.Mary’s father was repairing a bike at that time.小题4: What did Mary draw on her drawing?A.A beautiful house with a big garden.B.Her parents and herself.C.A little dog that she dreamed to own.D.All above.小题5: What’s the best title of this passage?A.You’re My Only Dad.B.My Drawing was the Best.C.Buy a Lovely Dog for Me.D.Parents Love Me.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 she got her own 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信