do you find it difficult to learn learnenglishh well? 能顺便告诉我一下中文意思吗?

麻烦帮我解释一下为什么选择这个答案 就是理由是什么1.(D)---____ do you like my little brother,Benny?---He is cute and ____A.What,alive B.What,lively C.How,lived D.How,lively2.(B)---I find ____ difficult to learn English well.---Me,too.I don't like Eit's a(n)____ subject.A.that,uniteresting B.uninteresting C.interesting D.interesting3.(A) Please keep ____!My favourite TV play is ____.A.on B.in C.in D.on4.(D) ---____ is the biggest park in your city from here?---About 10 kiloneters.A.How many B.How long C.How much D.How far5.(C)---____ computer is out of work?---_____ told you that?Each computer here is OK.A.who,who B.WWhose C.Whose,Who D.WWhose
王者刘忻5uN
1、答案用形容词回来了喜欢little brother,而不是回答你喜欢我little brother的哪一点,因而用How.lively是形容词.lived表示长寿的.2、如果用that,后面应该再接主语,i find that it is difficult to …….第二句已经说明是讨厌.3、keep某一个状态,这个状态是形容词,怎么样的状态,即安静的状态.on,有开始的意思,4、How far 表示多远,问城市的最大的公园离这里有多远?How long表示多长,通常用来讲时间有多长,或者某个物体的长度.5、第一句:谁的电脑,所以应该用Whose,如对应,My computer,而不是 I computer.第二句,told是动词,是人发出的动作,是谁告诉你的?这里就是“Who 告诉的”.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、how do you like...表示为什么喜欢。。。为固定句型
lively为形容词
活泼的2、it 作为形式状语
不喜欢的原因就是没兴趣3、keep后加动词原形
play on 为固定短语
直播的意思4、询问路由多远就是用how far5、whose 表示谁的;who表示谁...
我的答案是第一题d,第二题b,第三题a,第四题d,第五题c
你都要一个一个解释? 有一些是固定的搭配啊,没什么道理的(3)。有一些从意思可以判断(4,5)。第二题意思加上搭配,第一题意思。
How do you like等于What do you think of 意思是你认为……怎么样,至于 lively是“精力充沛的;活泼的”的意思find it +形容词 +to do 是一个固定用法keep 是系动词 后面加形容词,on在这里可以理解为直播的,播放着的“play on “把play省了About 10 kiloneters表示距离,A、C 都是对数...
1.how do u like...指你有多喜欢,你喜欢它什么,有点像why;lively是栩栩如生的意思,而alive是活着的的意思2.sb find 'it' +adj. to do sth某人认为做什么事是怎样的,我是当固定搭配用的,uninteresting就不用解释了吧,结合句意就可以选出来啦3.keep+ adj.表保持某种状态,quietly是adv.,不能用;p...
1、how do you like 是句型,同类的还有how do you feel about,what do you think aboutalive是说人活着,lived没这样用的,只有 lively 合适2、这里it作形式主语,也只有it 能做,.I don't like,就说明这门课不有趣啊3、keep后加形容词,be on 表示开着的状态4、10...
1、How do you like是固定搭配,意思为“你觉得,你认为”。lively是活泼的意思。2、find it+形容词,表示“发现某事、物是怎样的”。由对话知他不喜欢学英语,相应选uninteresting,“无聊,不感兴趣”3、keep quiet.保持安静。on有“正在进行”的意思,此次为正在播放。4、这里表示所在地与公园距离有多远,用how far,how long表示多久。5、who...
扫描下载二维码do you think ( )difficult to learn English well( )中填so much so many such much such many?为什么题错了= =是 why do you know( )about the panda?
so many用来修饰可数名词,so much用来修饰不可数名词,这两个词组通常与that连用.There was so much noise outside that we couldn't hear the teacher.外面嘈杂声很大,以致我们不能听到老师的话.He had so many falls that he was black and blue all over.他跌了这么多的跤,以致全身青一块、紫一块的.such much 不是正式的文法,建议不要用.such many+名词 such many books ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so manyso+adj.so为副词 【The weather is so nice that all of us want to go to the park.】 such+adj.such为形容词 【It's such nice weather that all of us want to go to the park.】总得来说,so后面直接跟形容词,后面+that+名词.such后面加形容词后+名词再加that
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
so many 如此之多你为什么知道这么多关于熊猫的事?希望对你有帮助哦~
so much, 你为什么对熊猫了解这么多?知识是不可数的,因此用muchsuch后接的是名词如: so beautiful a day
such a beautiful day
答案:so much。 这个句子so much是修饰difficult的。so difficult.以为太难了。 much 为程度词。所以跟so 连用组成so much .
so muchWhy do you know (so much) about the panda?你为什么对那只大熊猫这么了解?这里是指对那只大熊猫的信息了解得多,所以用so much 希望对你有帮助
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】 How to learn English well. Well, I don’...
  How to learn English well.Well, I don’t know how you all feel, but I find English really difficult. There are just so many new words to remember. My problem is that I can’t remember all the new words. I’m so worried about it. How can I improve my English?Don’t worry, Li Ping. I think it’s very useful to make word lists for different topics. For example, you can make lists for fruit, vegetables and animals. Then you can review them whenever you have time. The more you review, the better you will remember!I’m learning English and I feel frustrated. English grammar rules are really confusing. Sometimes I know all the words in a sentence but I still can’t understand the whole sentence. I become nervous when I speak English, too. What should I do?Don’t give up, David. As for grammar rules, I’ve used pictures and tables to help me, for example with verb tenses. I’ve also tried to put difficult structures into songs, but I think the best way to remember grammar rules is to use them. These methods work well for me. You can have a try.1.Li Ping’s problem in English learning is that he
.A. can’t remember new wordsB. can’t understand grammarC. is nervous when he speaks EnglishD. can’t read new words2.According to Tina, it’s useful to
when we try to remember new words.A. use pictures
B. make word listsC. sing songs
D. use new words3.David thinks that
are difficult.A. new words
B. long sentencesC. grammar rules
D. topics4.According to Anne, the best way to remember grammar rules is to
.A. read them
B. use them C. review them
D. write them 
试题分析:这是一篇有关英语学习的文章,四位同学在文章中对学习英语的问题及方法进行了交流。
1.A细节理解题。根据文中信息 My problem is that I can’t remember all the new words.可知此题答案是A。
2.B细节理解题。根据文中信息I think it’s very ...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
日常生活类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
完形填空阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。I will never forget the Sunday afternoons I spent at my grandfather’s farm in western Pennsylvania when I was a little boy. Miles of winding stone walls around the house provided endless hours of
for a city kid like me.I can still remember one afternoon when I was eight years old. Since my first visit to the
, I’d wanted to be allowed to climb the stone walls around the farm. My parents would never approve(赞同). Still, my wish to climb across those walls grew so
________ . One spring afternoon, I picked up all my courage and________
the living room, where the adults were sitting and talking over tea after dinner.“Can I climb the stone walls?” I asked. Immediately the women in the room cried. “Heavens, no! You’ll
yourself!” I wasn’t too
their reply was just as I’d expected. But before I could leave the room, my
stopped me. “Wait a minute.” I heard him say, “Let the boy climb the stone walls. He has to
to do things for himself.”“Hurry up,” he said to me, “and come and see me when you get back”. For the next two and a half hours I climbed those old walls and had the
of my life. Later I met with my grandfather to tell him about my adventure(冒险). I’ll never forget what he said. “Fred,” he said, smiling, “you made this day ________ day just by being yourself. Always ________
, there’s only one person in this whole world like you, and I like you exactly as you are.”1.A. sadness
D. puzzle2.A. farm
D. room3.A. weak
D. strong4.A. visited
B. entered
D. left5.A. enjoy
D. lose6.A. mother
C. grandfather
D. friend7.A. agree
C. promise
D. learn8.A. time
D. failure9.A. terrible
B. difficult