高一英语作文 求一篇题目是古城被修建,我们同意还是不同意的作文

[关于志愿者的英语作文]求一篇关于志愿者英语作文题目是 My election address 内容结果如下 ,80字左右_关于志愿者的英语作文-牛宝宝文章网
[关于志愿者的英语作文]求一篇关于志愿者英语作文题目是 My election address 内容结果如下 ,80字左右 关于志愿者的英语作文
Iamsoproudthatmycitywillhostthesportsmeetingthisyear.IhavebeenlivingheresinceIwasborn,soIknowthecitywell.Ireallywanttodosomethingforthiscity.Iamfascinatedaboutsomanythingslikedoingsportsduringfreetime.Intermsofdream,actually,IhopeonedayIcantraveltheworldwithmyfamilymembers,broadeningmyhorizon.Idonotrequiretodospecificthingsintheevent,butIwilldothethingsthatIcando,forexample,leadingthewayasaguide.Ihavetotaketheclassesinschoolinweekday.Therefore,Ionlygettimeatweekend.Personally,itisquitegreattotakepartinitbecauseIcanmakefriendsandgetclosetothesociety.ThemostimportantreasonisthatIwillfeelextremelygladfrommydeepheartwhenIhearthanksfromthepeopleIhelped.overall,Ireallywanttobeavolunteertomakecontributiontoit,thoughitmaybenegligible.不知道你说的志愿者是啥志愿者,所以就乱编了个。--博才网欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:关于停车场问题的英语作文带翻译
&&&&【提要】本篇《关于停车场问题的英语作文带翻译》由66test小编特别为需要英语高中作文的朋友收集整理的,仅供参考。内容如下:
&&&&66考网高中作文频道为大家整理的关于停车场问题的英语作文带翻译 ,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
高中作文网频道。&&&&Our family lives in an old residence. Although those buildings have built for nearly ten years, everything is good to live there. There are several schools around it. Everything is very convenient. But there is a problem makes me afraid. The parking lot is too dark. About a week ago, the lights of the parking lot were broken. But there is nobody to fix them. So the whole parking lot is in dark. Everytime when I get off my father’s car, I will hold his hand right away, because I am very afraid of darkness. I hope someone can fix the lights as soon as possible.&&&&我们家住在一个比较老的小区。虽然那些房子都已经建了差不多十年了,但是在那里生活一切都挺好的。附近有好几所学校。什么事情都很方便。但是有一个问题让我很害怕。那就是停车场太黑了。大约一星期前,停车场的灯坏了。但是没人去修。所以整个停车场就陷在黑暗中。每次我一下我爸爸的车后,我都会马上抓住他的手走,因为我很怕黑。我希望有人能尽快修好电灯。
特别声明:高一英语作文 据报道,某历史文化名城为了修建公路,将该市建于唐代的古城墙拆毁了.你班就此现象进行了辩论,请根据以下辩论结果写一篇100词左右的短文,并谈谈你的看法《资料 1.赞成 10% (1)修建公路是社会发展的需要 (2)文化遗产在必要时应让步于社会 2.反对 90% (1)古城墙具有极高的历史价值,是城市文明的象征之一(2)文化遗产有利于我国与世界各地的文化交流》文章开头已给出,请接下文(已给词不计入词数)It is reported that to build a road,a well-known historical and cultural city has recently torn down one of its ancient city walls dating from the Tang Dynasty.Our class have had a debate on .另老师说的:1.development of society 社会发展 2.about 10% of the students3.howerer 90% of the students
唯爱一萌216177
It is reported that to build a road,a well-known historical and cultural city has recently
torn down one of its ancient city walls dating from the Tang Dynasty.Our class
have had a debate on this problem.Opinions are divided.There are about about 10%
of the students supporting that.They think that it is the development of society to build roads.What's more,cultural heritage should give way to society if necessary.Just like a coin has two sides,about 90% of the students are against that.They think that the ancient wall is of great value for history and a symble of city civilization as well.And cultural heritage has advatages for cultural exchange with other contries in the world.I agree with the second opinion for we need cutural heritage to memorize our history and to show our cultures.We can't develop economy at the expense of the destruction of cultural heritage.I hope we can extend our cultures with them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文、作文题目如下_美味小镇吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,349贴子:
求一篇英语作文、作文题目如下
你是一家公司的王华,你的一个客户公司给你部门写信询问是否能考虑降低你们产品报价,今天〈日〉你给公司负责人Mr Davis写封回信表示理解他们的要求、但是由于原材料价格上升使你们的生产成本提高,你们已经给出最低报价,同时说明你们的产品比其他供应商的竞价力强、目前已收到很多订单,建议该客户能重新考虑你方的报价并希望尽快得到答复。
Angelababy生子后首现身。
都说中国地大物博无奇不...
吧友:这可能是家乡被黑...
2016年的中国电影市场在...
曝#周立波被捕# 被警察...
三途河畔鬼话生,青梅煮...
一个视频看懂药娘的世界...
吐槽奇葩室友
揭秘郑爽的感情状况。
秀钟汉良的各种吻戏。
2017年主要国产大片 进...
我觉得鹿晗应该炒掉他的...
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
问:Canyouspeakchinese?答:yes
然后……………写作业吧
啥…啥…啥…乃说的是啥!
教你,直接写成中文,再用翻译软件。。。那啥,别说是我说的。。。
贞子你是正经的么。。。就怕我写完了发现你是蒙人呐!!!!!!正经的话。。求字数要求
高二学生......英语不好.........表示无力..........
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴关于塑料袋问题的高中英语作文_高中英语作文
关于塑料袋问题的高中英语作文
学习啦【高中英语作文】 编辑:若木
  Plastic bags have found their way into a wide area of everyday life. They are applied in big supermarkets, ordinary shops, small stores and street markets. People put in plastic bags everything they buy. They no longer need to carry cloth bags, leather bags or basket bags with them when go shopping. Obviously it is very convenient for plastic bags to be used in people&s everyday life. They are also very cheap. They are usually offered free of charge.
  However, plastic bags also bring us side effects. Some people throw away plastic bags causally. This causes the white pollution to our environment , which is very harmful because plastic bags can not disappear by natural decomposition. This is certainly not beneficial to our future.
  People have to be careful with the use of plastic bags. They should make sure they put the sued plastic bags into the dustbin when they want to dispose of them. It also might be better for people to use the traditional cloth bags to hold the goods they buy instead of using plastic bags.
  根据国务院的&限塑令&,自日起,在所有超市、商场实行塑料购物袋有偿使用制度。请写一篇短文包括以下内容:
  现状: 目前中国每天消费近30亿个塑料袋,造成严重的资源浪费和环境污染 ;
  限塑令意义: 减少塑料袋使用量,提高公众的环保意识;
  提倡: 重提布袋子,菜篮子
  词数:100词左右
  From June1, 2008, shops and supermarkets are forbidden from offering free plastic bags to customers, according to a new law. A nation-wide campaign against plastic bags has .
  Nowadays, Chinese people use up to three billion plastic bags a day. While being very convenient to shoppers, plastic bags also cause serious white pollution& and .
  Though the ban may cause some inconvenience to shoppers, it can help reduce the use of plastic bags when people have to pay for them. Besides, the ban, in away, can promote public awareness of .
  So I think it necessary to forbid shops and supermarkets from offering free plastic bags. When shopping, we can use cloth bags or baskets instead of plastic bags as we .
本文已影响 人
[关于塑料袋问题的高中英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【高中英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 蚁缰厍斓淖魑 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信