哪位捕鱼达人2有关于选煤厂的试题?希望帮助下,非常感谢

有哪位达人 可以把韩剧《我叫金三顺》上面的全部歌曲发给我啊 非常感谢 那里面的歌都好好听的 就是现在不好_百度知道
有哪位达人 可以把韩剧《我叫金三顺》上面的全部歌曲发给我啊 非常感谢 那里面的歌都好好听的 就是现在不好
我有更好的答案
把这些都搜出来了?我叫金三顺 无法送做的爱!over rainbow,这首是钢琴曲!你在酷狗里搜搜这些都有!叫彩虹的那一端!最近我姐也在看是不是这条啊!She Is 我叫金三顺
其他类似问题
我叫金三顺的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位英语达人能给我翻译一下下面两段话吗? 是英语作文,不要翻译软件的翻译。谢谢了,非常感谢!_百度知道
哪位英语达人能给我翻译一下下面两段话吗? 是英语作文,不要翻译软件的翻译。谢谢了,非常感谢!
你方是可以理解我们的报价是很优惠的。我方认为印度货的质量远不如我方产品。虽然渴望和你方发展贸易。相信如果考虑到商品的质量,但很遗憾不能接受你方的还盘,请对方放心。至多减价2%。随函附寄出口价格和交易条件的详细情况。相信如果考虑到商品的质量。我方因订单接踵而至。不过,但价格低25%。你方3月10日来信收到,无法接受。带插图的目录和销售资料另函寄出。认为我方报价太高,询问可否供应6024号货物。存货不多,我可以向你推荐质量相同的替代品,我方会立即给与处理。期望收到你方订单。该商品在亚洲已经很畅销,你方将可以理解我们的报价是很优惠的感谢你方11月18日来信,希望你方尽早决定,得知印度货的报价比我方低大约10%,所以无法供货
提问者采纳
Believe if you consider that the quality of the goods, we hope you will soon decide. However. Our because order to follow.You have received your letter of March 10, can supply goods. This commodity has been very popular in Asia. Our illustrated catalog and sales information from other enclosed. At most 2% reduction. The enclosed export prices and trading terms detailed conditions, so can&#39, we will immediately give processing. We think the quality of India goods as much as our products. Although desire and you to develop trade. I look forward to receiving your order. Believe if you consider that the quality of the products, please the other party rest assured, asking 6024. Think ot accept it, I can recommend to you the same quality as substitute, you are is to understand that we offer is very favorable, will you can understand our offer is very favorable. Inventory muchWe thank you for your letter on November 18, but the price lower 25%, but regret that we can not accept your counter-t supply, we can&#39, learned that India goods offer about 10% lower than us
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
it can not supply, you can understand that our offer is very favorable. We believe that the quality of the goods in India far less of our products. Believe that if taking into account the quality of the goods. Believe that if taking into account the quality of the goods, I can recommend to you the same quality of alternatives. Your letter received March 10, we will immediately give the treatmentThank you for your letter of 18 November, please rest assured that the other side. Illustrated catalog and sales data sent a separate letter, can not be accepted, you will be able to understand our prices are very favorable. While the desire and your development of trade. However, but the price by 25%. 6024 asked whether the supply of goods. Look forward to receiving your order. That our price is too high. Stock much, but unfortunately can not accept your offer. I am enclosing export prices and trading conditions in detail. Followed by our order, No. This product is already very popular in Asia. Up to 2% reduction, that offer goods in India about 10% lower than us, hope you will decide as soon as possible
Thank you for your letter of 18 November, No. 6024 asked whether the supply of goods. Followed by our order, it can not supply. However, I can recommend to you the same quality of alternatives, but the price by 25%. This product is already very popular in Asia. I am enclosing export prices and trading conditions in detail. Illustrated catalog and sales data sent a separate letter. Believe that if taking into account the quality of the goods, you can understand that our offer is very favorable. Look forward to receiving your order, please rest assured that the other side, we will immediately give the treatment.
We thank you for your letter on November 18, asking 6024, can supply goods. Our because order to follow, so can't supply. However, I can recommend to you the same quality as substitute, but the price lower 25%. This commodity has been very popular in Asia. The enclosed export prices and trading terms detailed conditions. Our illustrated catalog and sales information from other enclosed. Believe if you consider that the quality of the goods, you are is to understand that we offer is very favorable. I look forward to receiving your order, please the other party rest assured, we will immediately give processing.You have received your letter of March 10, learned that India goods offer about 10% lower than us. Think our offer is too high, we can't accept it. We think the quality of India goods as much as our products. Although desire and you have sent ?
We thank you for your letter on November 18, asking 6024, can supply goods. Our because order to follow, so can't supply. However, I can recommend to you the same quality as substitute, but the price lower 25%. This commodity has been very popular in Asia. The enclosed export prices and trading terms detailed conditions. Our illustrated catalog and sales information from other enclosed. Believe if you consider that the quality of the goods, you are is to understand that we offer is very favorable. I look forward to receiving your order, please the other party rest assured, we will immediately give processing. You have received your letter of March 10, learned that India goods offer about 10% lower than us. Think our offer is too high, we can't accept it. We think the quality of India goods as much as our products. Although desire and you to develop trade, but regret that we can not accept your counter-offer. At most 2% reduction. Believe if you consider that the quality of the products, will you can understand our offer is very favorable. Inventory much, we hope you will soon decide.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位液压达人知道液压泵和电动泵有甚么区分??希望能解释详细些求大神帮助_百度知道
哪位液压达人知道液压泵和电动泵有甚么区分??希望能解释详细些求大神帮助
提问者采纳
工程师以及相关的技术人员加深对双螺杆挤出技术的了解、用途与用法,详细介绍了产茄的配方、制备. 希望能让化学家、液压缸与液压马达, 介绍了目前国内机械设备中较新的液压泵本书收集200余种防水涂料及800余种配方、液压阀,有的内容还附有维修实例。 电控单元的区别、电控单元自诊断等内容。
查看原帖&&gt。 .
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求这些数量题的答案!!希望数学达人帮忙,万分感谢.最好把怎么得出来的答案也写上 详细一点谢谢了_百度知道
跪求这些数量题的答案!!希望数学达人帮忙,万分感谢.最好把怎么得出来的答案也写上 详细一点谢谢了
某数的5倍减去2为38:6 C. 从9点整到10点整;5
25/3小时行58千米;373. 一列火车2&#47: 196
D: -1&#47.
5 7 11 17 ( )
1&#47,1小时行多少千米: 8
A: 1/8:33&#47,第二天比第一天多读了多少页;8
1&#47,则某数为;4?
某学校四:31/2
9&#47:36&#47:29&#47: 11&#47,第一天读了全书的1/2
1&#47: 5910;32 ( )
A:364:24 C;16
19&#47:20 B: 31&#47: 2208: 33&#47: 198
C,手表的分针多少次经过了12点处;72:
A: 60 B: 169;9
13&#47:24 C.六三个年级共有学生618人;2
B:57:385:19 D;1286;7
C: 10&#47:7 D: 62
C,求六年级学生人数: 10
D.第二天读了全书的1&#92.
1 2 3 6 12 ( )
-1&#47: -1&#47:18 D: 200
B;128 D;6 ( )
C,其中五年级人数比四年级多10%六年级人数比五年级少10%?
A.五: 1&#47: 15
D:25 B. 一本80页的书:8 B数量关系选择题1: 67
133.C10;32 前面应该还有个负号哦6.A7.A5.B9;23 不是19&#47.B8.C
你题目打错了 是19&#47.B
1&#47.B4.C21
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
第二天20相减9.A
每分钟行驶1.B 第一天10.A 设某数=X,分子是36
2,把分子两两做差可发现也是等差为2的数列.B 可看成-2的负一次方依此类推第N项等于-2的负N次方6,6年级学生为XYZ 得方程X+Y+Z=618,推出分子项应该为313,正好61次10,那么得5X-2=387.B.9Y=0,第三项等于前两项之和.B分别设4;6变为25&#47,…………第N项等于前N-1项之和.C 开始的9点整要算1次,分母是个等差数列.C
这题把5&#47,第四项等于前三项之和,那么Z=1988,Y=1.1X.A 两两做差可发现是个为2的等差数列5.99X 求的X=200;30可以看出分子是为6的等差.Z=0,由此推断出分母是7,5,所以括号内为24 4.C
把分子分母分开来看1
小朋友,多动脑筋自己慢慢翻书找找! 看啊可能定律
我相信你一定可以做到的!
1,C n*n/n+1
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位达人能告诉我一下无锡火车站附近什么旅店比较实惠干净呀.非常感谢!_百度知道
哪位达人能告诉我一下无锡火车站附近什么旅店比较实惠干净呀.非常感谢!
提问者采纳
旅馆的收费,第一次入住一百元也不到火车站对面,便宜实惠。酒店的环境,以后去也只要100出点头,强烈推荐,国际饭店不到的地方,“7 days inn”经济型酒店