帮忙翻译大神一下

帮忙翻译一下.1.Mama take this badge from me2.Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door3.Mama put my guns in the ground,I can't shoot them anymore4.That cold black cloud is comin' down
gulumada902
1,妈妈从我这里把徽章拿走了 2,感觉好像我正在敲天堂的门 3,妈妈把我的枪放在了地上,我再也不能射击他们了 4,那寒冷的乌云正在来临
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码大家帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
大家帮忙翻译一下
司要对帐,Discount 14,VNSK# 8,original cost ,PO Nbr 2,item Desc2 9,Disc Amount ,Order Case 11!急,PO type 5,Disc Type 15,请大家帮忙翻译一下,不太懂哦!1,VNP k Qty 10,NET Case Cost 13,item NBR 6,line Nbr 3,Whse Nbr 4,Receive Case 12,17,Item Desc1 7
提问者采纳
线丁腈橡胶3 ,接收案件12宗净成本13 , vnsk # 8 ,项目desc1 7 ,盘类15个,原始成本, whse丁腈橡胶4 1 ,折扣14 ,宝丁腈橡胶2 : 10 ,治安案件11个,项目desc2 9 ,蒲式5 ,项目丁腈橡胶6 ,光盘数量, vnp k数量, 17
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
!以下为你原文中涉及到的缩写,Disc Type 折扣类型15,其他的不太清楚,line Nbr 产线编号3,Item Desc1 项目规格17,item Desc2 项目规格29,Discount 折扣14,Whse Nbr 4,VNSK# 8,希望可以帮到你,Order Case 订购箱数11,PO type 订单类型5,Disc Amount 折扣金额17,item NBR 项次号6,original cost 原金额18 Retail 零售我就只知道这麽多了,VNP k Qty 10,Receive Case 收到的箱数12,NET Case Cost 净箱成本13,PO Nbr 订单号码2
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下 谢谢XX机器在stand-alone mode 下运行stand-alone是什么意思?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
stand-alone:n.单机, 卓越
意为“独立工作模式”。
扫描下载二维码可否帮忙翻译一下secret??_onerepublic吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:30,019贴子:
可否帮忙翻译一下secret??收藏
RT..我在知道提问很多天了,只有一个机器翻译的....可否帮忙翻译一下??
我需要另一个故事一个来自内心的故事我的生命获取有点无聊需要什么,我可以坦白直到我的袖子染成红色我说过的所有事实来自我诚实的发誓我以为你看到我眼波,不,你没有所以我也一直在边缘告诉我你想听到的耳朵想听到的所有真实的病态行为所以我会放弃我的秘密这一次不需要另外一个完美的线不在意评论家们永远不会跳线我很想放弃我的秘密我的上帝,惊人的我们是如何到达这远它就像追所有这些星星闪耀大黑汽车的驱动程序每一天,我看到这个消息我们能解决的所有问题当情况上升我们会把它堆成一座山直接穿过我真的不喜欢我的冲刺,哦所以没有理由没有羞耻没有家庭我会责怪只是不要让我消失我想告诉你一切我所有的秘密
英文翻中文歌词还蛮难的 要翻译出意境
有些英文歌一翻成中文意思和味道全变了。所以翻译的时候不能光靠字面意思,要把英文中想要体现出的感情都翻译出来。
楼主- -英文歌很难翻译的
4L..我知道-
-2L..谢谢拉~
不能翻译出来&&
味道很差&&
一点用心理解其含义
“闪耀大黑汽车的驱动程序”这是什么。。。。
还好吧~~1R的歌还能翻。。。比某些更加意识流的乐队要好点。。。
Secret&lyrics
I&need&another&story
我需要另一个故事
Something&to&get&off&my&chest
去承认一些东西
My&life&gets&kinda&boring
我的人生有点闷
Need&something&that&I&can&confess
我承认我需要一些东西
Til’&all&my&sleeves&are&stained&red
直到我的袖子染满红色
From&all&the&truth&that&I’ve&said
在所有我说过的事实
Come&by&it&honestly&I&swear
我发誓那些都是诚实的
Thought&you&saw&me&wink,&no
我以为你看到我闪耀,不是
I’ve&been&on&the&brink,&so
我一直都在边缘,所以,
Tell&me&what&you&want&to&hear
告诉我你想听什麼
Something&that&were&like&those&years
一些像从前的东西
Sick&of&all&the&insincere
讨厌所有不诚实的
So&I’m&gonna&give&all&my&secrets&away
所以我将要说出我所有的秘密
This&time,&don’t&need&another&perfect&line
现在,不需要另一条完美的线
Don’t&care&if&critics&never&jump&in&line
不介意如果批评永远都是不正确的&(不介意批评者永远都不说事实)
I’m&gonna&give&all&my&secrets&away
我将要说出我所有的秘密
My&god,&amazing&how&we&got&this&far
天啊,很惊人我们走到这麼远
It’s&like&we’re&chasing&all&those&stars
就像我们正在追逐所有的明星
Who’s&driving&shiny&big&black&cars
那些驾驶著黑色又闪亮的房车的明星
And&everyday&I&see&the&news
每天我看到新闲
All&the&problems&that&we&could&solve
所有我们都解决得到问题
And&when&a&situation&rises
当一个情况发生
Just&write&it&into&an&album
便写在专辑裏
Singing&straight,&too&cold
直接唱出来,很酷
I&don’t&really&like&my&flow,&no,&so
我不太喜欢我的随遇而安,不是,所以&
(-&I&dunno&if&“Flow”&means&泛滥,歌曲的泛滥,即太多没意思的歌)
Tell&me&what&you&want&from&here
告诉我你在这裏想得到什麼
一些像从前的东西
讨厌所有不诚实的
所以我将要说出我所有的秘密
现在,不需要另一条完美的线
不介意如果批评永远都不是正确的
我将要说出我所有的秘密
Oh,&got&no&reason,&got&no&shame
噢,没有原因,没有羞耻
Got&no&family&I&can&blame
没有家人,我可以指责
Just&don’t&let&me&disappear
只要不要让我消失
I’mma&tell&you&everything
我会告诉你一切
So&tell&me&what&you&want&from&here
所以告诉我你在这裏想得到什麼
一些像从前的东西
讨厌所有不诚实的
所以我将要说出我所有的秘密
现在,不需要另一条完美的线
不介意如果批评永远都不是正确的
我将要说出我所有的秘密
So&tell&me&what&you&want&from&here
所以告诉我你在这裏想得到什麼
一些像从前的东西
讨厌所有不诚实的
所以我将要说出我所有的秘密
现在,不需要另一条完美的线
不介意如果批评永远都不是正确的
我将要说出我所有的秘密
All&my&secrets&away,
说出我所有的秘密
All&my&secrets&away
说出我所有的秘密
小时候和邻家小妹一起玩的游戏
呵呵 我也是找到翻译机器的
9L,哇咔咔,是很好看啊,在美国收视率第一!HEROES现在越来越无聊了。。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
(我的理解)I need another story 我需要另一个故事 Something to get off my chest 一些触动我心底的 My life gets kinda boring 我的人生烦躁无光 Need something that I can confess 需要一些让我可以坦诚面对上帝的Til’ all my sleeves are stained red 直到我重新振奋起来 From all the truth that I’ve said 所有我说过的Come by it honestly I swear 都是出自我的内心深处,我发誓Thought you saw me wink, no 你以为你看到的我是那么光彩照人,不是 I’ve been on the brink, so 我一直都在痛苦挣扎的边缘,所以, Tell me what you want to hear 告诉我你想听什麼 Something that were like those years 就像那些年吗 Sick of all the insincere 已经厌恶不诚实的自己 So I’m gonna give all my secrets away 所以我将要说出我所有的秘密 This time, don’t need another perfect line 现在,不需要什么完美的故事 Don’t care if critics never jump in line 我不介意别人批评我永远都是不正确的 I’m gonna give all my secrets away 我将要说出我所有的秘密 My god, amazing how we got this far 天啊,很惊人我们已经走得这麼远 It’s like we’re chasing all those stars 我们似乎各自都正在追逐的Who’s driving shiny big black cars 是那些万人瞩目的成功人士吧And everyday I see the news 看到电视上每天播出的新闻All the problems that we could solve 这就是所有我们应该过的生活吗 And when a situation rises 当每次我想到这些 Just write it into an album 便写在专辑裏 Singing straight, too cold 直接唱出来,很酷 I don’t really like my flow, no, so 我不太喜欢直接说出我的真实感受,真的,所以&&Oh, got no reason, got no shame 噢,没有原因,也不会感到羞耻 Got no family I can blame 我没有我可以寄慰心灵的家人Just don’t let me disappear 请只要不要让我离开 I’mma tell you everything 我会告诉你一切
我感觉这首歌就是apologize的姐妹篇ryan的内心真的很丰富啊给我好多触动
解释一下apologize这首歌就是讲被甩的Secrets这首歌就是讲暗恋的
我觉得singing straight too cold是双关啊早就看小R不对头了不过还是希望他能keep it secret
perfect line 应该是完美的台词,就是华丽的词藻还有我觉得应该是Don’t care if critics they jump in line而不是never如果是never就说不通了我不知道这里是不是属于美式双重否定如果是的话那也是强调的意思就是说不在乎那些一连串的(排成队嘛)的指责
回复:12楼..............回复:11楼谢谢~
回复:14楼你翻译的很好,很通顺.让我更理解其中的意思了.谢谢
回复:18楼感谢你的见解,虽然我不懂你讲什么..但还是谢谢
我是来冲会员的 请大家忽略我&& 有没有到15字啊?
今天还在想secrete好难翻,毕竟要有点体会,觉得mercy也很像是讲他的人生的。
OR的歌~KEY都好高好高的..........
有一期英语广场上翻过的。Got no family I can blame翻的是:没有家庭可以归罪。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或帮忙翻译一下啊!!!_windows7吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:415,369贴子:
帮忙翻译一下啊!!!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Privacy&Information&for&Installation&Features
Windows&7&and&Windows&Server&2008&R2&Privacy&Statement&for&Installation&Features
Microsoft&is&committed&to&protecting&your&privacy,&while&delivering&software&that&brings&you&the&performance,&power,&and&convenience&you&desire&in&your&personal&computing.&This&privacy&statement&explains&data&collection&and&use&practices&of&some&privacy-impacting&features&that&you&can&make&decisions&about&while&installing&and&setting&up&Windows&7&or&Windows&Server&2008&R2&(Windows):&Dynamic&Update,&Installation&Improvement&Program,&and&Remote&Access&Connections.
With&your&consent,&these&features&might&send&information&to&and&from&the&Internet&when&you're&installing&and&setting&up&Windows.&This&disclosure&focuses&on&Windows&setup&and&installation&features&that&communicate&with&the&Internet.&It&does&not&apply&to&other&online&or&offline&Microsoft&sites,&products,&or&services.
You&are&seeing&this&privacy&statement&because&you&might&not&have&Internet&access&during&Windows&installation.&For&a&comprehensive&privacy&statement&for&this&software,&see&the&online&Windows&7&Privacy&Statement&at:
Administrators&can&use&Group&Policy&to&modify&many&of&the&settings&in&Windows.&For&more&information&about&the&data&collection&and&use&practices&of&Windows&Server&2008&R2&and&how&administrators&can&control&these&settings,&see&the&white&paper&at:
For&more&information&about&the&data&collection&and&use&practices&of&Windows&7&and&how&administrators&can&control&these&settings,&see&the&white&paper&at:&
Collection&and&use&of&your&information
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
The&personal&information&we&collect&from&you&will&be&used&by&Microsoft&and&its&controlled&subsidiaries&and&affiliates&to&enable&the&features&you&use&and&provide&the&services&or&carry&out&the&transactions&you&have&requested&or&authorized.&The&information&may&also&be&used&to&analyze&and&improve&Microsoft&products&and&services.
Except&as&described&in&this&statement,&personal&information&you&provide&will&not&be&transferred&to&third&parties&without&your&consent.&We&occasionally&hire&other&companies&to&provide&limited&services&on&our&behalf,&such&as&performing&statistical&analysis.&We&will&only&provide&those&companies&the&personal&information&they&need&to&deliver&the&service,&and&they&are&prohibited&from&using&that&information&for&any&other&purpose.
Microsoft&may&access&or&disclose&information&about&you,&including&the&content&of&your&communications,&in&order&to:&(a)&comply&with&the&law&or&respond&to&lawful&requests&or&legal&&(b)&protect&the&rights&or&property&of&Microsoft&or&our&customers,&including&the&enforcement&of&our&agreements&or&policies&governing&your&use&of&the&&or&&&act&on&a&good&faith&belief&that&such&access&or&disclosure&is&necessary&to&protect&the&personal&safety&of&Microsoft&employees,&customers,&or&the&public.
Information&collected&by&or&sent&to&Microsoft&by&Windows&may&be&stored&and&processed&in&the&United&States&or&any&other&country&in&which&Microsoft&or&its&affiliates,&subsidiaries,&or&service&providers&maintain&facilities.&Microsoft&abides&by&the&safe&harbor&framework&as&set&forth&by&the&U.S.&Department&of&Commerce&regarding&the&collection,&use,&and&retention&of&data&from&the&European&Union.
Collection&and&use&of&information&about&your&computer
When&you&use&software&with&Internet-enabled&features,&information&about&your&computer&(&standard&computer&information&)&is&sent&to&the&websites&you&visit&and&online&services&you&use.&Standard&computer&information&typically&includes&information,&such&as&your&IP&address,&operating&system&version,&browser&version,&and&regional&and&language&settings.&In&some&cases,&it&may&also&include&hardware&ID,&which&indicates&the&device&manufacturer,&device&name,&and&version.&If&a&particular&feature&or&service&sends&information&to&Microsoft,&standard&computer&information&will&be&sent&as&well.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
The&privacy&details&for&each&Windows&installation&feature,&software&or&service&in&the&supplemental&privacy&information&listed&below&describe&what&additional&information&is&collected&and&how&it&is&used.
Security&of&your&information
Microsoft&is&committed&to&helping&protect&the&security&of&your&information.&We&use&a&variety&of&security&technologies&and&procedures&to&help&protect&your&information&from&unauthorized&access,&use,&or&disclosure.&For&example,&we&store&the&information&you&provide&on&computer&systems&with&limited&access,&which&are&located&in&controlled&facilities.&When&we&transmit&highly&confidential&information&(such&as&a&credit&card&number&or&password)&over&the&Internet,&we&protect&it&through&the&use&of&encryption,&such&as&the&Secure&Socket&Layer&(SSL)&protocol.
For&more&information
Microsoft&welcomes&your&comments&regarding&this&privacy&statement.&If&you&have&questions&about&this&privacy&statement&or&believe&that&we&have&not&adhered&to&it,&please&contact&us&by&submitting&your&questions&online&to&Privacy&Feedback&at:
Windows&Privacy&Statement&for&Installation&Featuresc/o&Microsoft&PrivacyMicrosoft&CorporationOne&Microsoft&WayRedmond,&Washington&98052&USA
Installation&Features
Dynamic&Update
What&this&feature&does
Dynamic&Update&enables&Windows&to&perform&a&one-time&check&with&a&Microsoft&website&to&get&the&latest&updates&for&your&computer&while&your&operating&system&is&being&installed.&If&updates&are&found,&Dynamic&Update&automatically&downloads&and&installs&them&so&your&computer&is&up&to&date&the&first&time&that&you&log&on&or&use&it.
Information&collected,&processed,&or&transmitted
To&install&compatible&drivers,&Dynamic&Update&sends&information&to&Microsoft&about&your&computer's&hardware.&The&types&of&updates&Dynamic&Update&can&download&to&your&computer&include:
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
* Installation&updates:&Important&software&updates&for&installation&files&to&help&ensure&a&successful&installation.
* In-box&driver&updates:&Important&driver&updates&for&the&version&of&Windows&that&you&are&installing.
* Microsoft&Windows&Malicious&Software&Removal&Tool&updates:&Updates&for&the&latest&version&of&this&tool,&which&can&help&remove&malicious&software&such&as&viruses&and&worms&if&it&detects&them&on&your&computer.
Use&of&information
Dynamic&Update&reports&information&about&your&computer’s&hardware&to&Microsoft&to&identify&the&correct&drivers&for&your&system.&For&more&information&about&how&information&collected&by&Dynamic&Update&is&used,&see&the&Update&Services&Privacy&Statement&at:
Choice&and&control
At&the&start&of&Windows&setup,&you&will&be&given&the&choice&to&use&Dynamic&Update.
Installation&Improvement&Program
What&this&feature&does
This&feature&sends&a&single&report&to&Microsoft&containing&basic&information&about&your&computer&and&how&you&installed&Windows.&Microsoft&uses&this&information&to&help&improve&the&installation&experience&and&to&create&solutions&to&common&installation&problems.
The&report&generally&includes&information&about&your&installation&and&setup&experience,&such&as&the&date&of&installation,&the&time&it&took&for&each&installation&phase&to&complete,&whether&the&installation&was&an&upgrade&or&a&new&installation&of&the&product,&version&details,&operating&system&language,&media&type,&computer&configuration,&and&success&or&failure&status,&along&with&any&error&codes.
If&you&choose&to&participate&in&the&Installation&Improvement&Program,&the&report&is&sent&to&Microsoft&when&you&are&connected&to&the&Internet.&This&report&does&not&contain&contact&information&such&as&your&name,&address,&or&phone&number.&A&globally&unique&identifier&(GUID)&is&generated&and&sent&with&the&report.&The&GUID&is&a&randomly&generated&number&that&uniquely&identifies&your&&it&does&not&contain&personal&information.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Use&of&information
Microsoft&and&our&partners&use&the&report&to&improve&our&software.&We&use&the&GUID&to&correlate&this&data&with&data&collected&by&the&Windows&Customer&Experience&Improvement&Program&(CEIP),&a&program&you&can&choose&to&participate&in&when&you&are&using&Windows.&This&GUID&enables&us&to&distinguish&how&widespread&the&feedback&we&receive&is&and&how&to&prioritize&it.&For&example,&the&GUID&allows&Microsoft&to&distinguish&between&one&customer&experiencing&a&problem&one&hundred&times&and&one&hundred&customers&experiencing&the&same&problem&once.&Microsoft&does&not&use&the&information&collected&by&the&Installation&Improvement&Program&to&identify&you&or&contact&you.
Choice&and&control
You&can&choose&to&participate&in&this&program&when&you&install&Windows&by&selecting&the&I&want&to&help&make&Windows&installation&better&check&box.
Remote&Access&Connections
What&this&feature&does
Dial-up&Networking&is&a&Remote&Access&Connections&component&that&allows&you&to&access&the&Internet&using&a&dial-up&modem&or&broadband&technology,&such&as&a&cable&modem&or&digital&subscriber&line&(DSL).&It&also&allows&you&to&connect&to&private&networks&using&a&virtual&private&network&(VPN)&connection&and&Remote&Access&Service&(RAS).&RAS&is&a&component&that&connects&a&client&computer&(typically&your&computer)&to&a&host&computer&(also&known&as&a&remote&access&server)&using&industry&standard&protocols.&VPN&technologies&allow&users&to&connect&to&a&private&network,&such&as&a&corporate&network,&over&the&Internet
Dial-up&Networking&includes&dialer&components,&such&as&RAS&Client,&Connection&Manager,&and&RAS&Phone,&as&well&as&command-line&dialers&like&rasdial.
The&dialer&components&collect&information&from&your&computer,&such&as&your&user&name,&password,&and&domain&name.&This&information&is&sent&to&the&system&that&you&are&attempting&to&connect&with.&No&information&is&sent&to&Microsoft.&To&help&protect&your&privacy&and&the&security&of&your&computer,&security-related&information,&such&as&your&user&name&and&password,&are&encrypted&and&stored&on&your&computer.
Use&of&information
Dialer&information&is&used&to&help&your&computer&connect&to&the&Internet.&No&information&is&sent&to&Microsoft.
Choice&and&control
For&non-command-line&dialers,&you&can&choose&to&save&your&password&by&checking&Save&this&user&name&and&password,&and&can&clear&that&option&at&any&time&to&delete&the&previously&saved&password&from&the&dialer.&Since&this&option&is&turned&off&by&default&you&might&be&prompted&to&provide&your&password&to&connect&to&the&Internet&or&a&network.&For&command-line&dialers&like&rasdial,&there&is&no&option&to&save&your&password.
太长太恐怖了吧...
视窗隐私声明安装Featuresc&/输出微软PrivacyMicrosoft&CorporationOne微软WayRedmond,华盛顿州98052美国&
安装功能&
动态更新&
此功能是什么&
动态更新,Windows操作系统就执行一个时间与微软的网站查询以获得您的计算机的最新更新您的操作系统,同时正在安装。如果发现更新,动态更新自动下载并安装它们,使您的电脑是最新的第一次你或使用日志。&
信息收集,处理,或传输&
要安装兼容的驱动程序,动态更新信息发送到微软对计算机的硬件。更新类型动态更新可以下载到您的计算机包括:&
*安装更新:安装文件的重要软件更新,以确保成功安装。&
*在盒驱动程序更新:的Windows版本,您正在安装的重要驱动程序更新。&
*&Microsoft&Windows恶意软件删除工具更新:为这个工具的最新版本,它可以帮助消除,如病毒和蠕虫的恶意软件的更新,如果您的计算机上检测到它们。&
利用信息&
动态更新报告对您的计算机的硬件,微软的信息,以确定为您的系统正确的驱动程序。有关如何通过动态更新用收集的资料,请参阅更新服务隐私权声明的信息:&
&
选择和控制&
在Windows安装程序开始,你将有选择使用动态更新。&
安装改进计划&
此功能是什么&
此功能发送一份报告,微软有基本了解您的计算机的信息,以及如何安装Windows。&Microsoft使用此信息,以帮助改善安装经验,并建立共同的安装问题的解决办法。&
信息收集,处理,或传输&
该报告通常包含有关安装和设置的经验,如安装日期,信息,时间,每一项安装阶段完成,是否安装升级或产品,新安装的版本的详细信息,操作系统语言,媒体类型,计算机配置,并成功或失败的状况,以及任何错误代码。&
如果您选择参与安装改进计划,报告发送给微软当您连接到Internet。本报告不包含诸如您的姓名,地址,电话号码或联系信息。全局唯一标识符(GUID)的生成和发送报告。&GUID是随机生成的数字,它唯一标识您的计算机,它不包含个人信息。&
利用信息&
微软和我们的合作伙伴使用的报告,以改善我们的软件。我们使用GUID关联的由Windows客户体验改善计划(CEIP),程序可以选择参加当您使用的是Windows数据收集的数据。此GUID使我们能够分辨的范围有多广,我们收到的反馈意见以及如何优先任务。例如,微软的GUID允许一个客户之间的区别遇到问题100次,100客户遇到同样的问题一次。&Microsoft不使用安装改进计划收集到的信息识别您的身份或与您联系。&
选择和控制&
您可以选择参与此计划时,通过选择安装我想帮助Windows安装的Windows更好的复选框。&
远程访问连接&
此功能是什么&
拨号网络是一个远程访问连接组件,允许您访问诸如电缆调制解调器或数字订户线路(DSL)的互联网使用拨号调制解调器或宽带技术,拨号。它还允许您连接到使用虚拟专用网络(VPN)连接和远程访问服务(RAS)的专用网络。&RAS是一个组件,客户端计算机连接(通常是您的计算机)到主机电脑(也称为远程访问服务器)利用行业标准协议。&VPN技术,允许用户连接到专用网络,如企业网络,在互联网上&
拨号网络包括如RAS客户端,连接管理器,和RAS电话,以及命令拨号组件,像rasdial线拨号器。&
信息收集,处理,或传输&
拨号器组件收集您的计算机,信息,例如您的用户名,密码和域名。此信息发送到系统,您正试图连接。没有信息发送到微软。为了帮助,如您的用户名和密码保护您的隐私和你的电脑,与安全有关的信息,安全性,经过加密并存储在计算机上。&
利用信息&
拨号信息用于帮助您的计算机连接到Internet。没有信息发送到微软。&
选择和控制&
对于非命令行拨号器,你可以选择保存的检查保存这个用户名和密码,密码,并可以清除任何时候选择删除拨号以前保存的密码。由于此选项默认关闭可能会提示您提供您的密码以连接到Internet或网络。对于命令行一样rasdial拨号器,没有选择保存您的密码。
助人为乐!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译大神 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信