高手帮忙帮忙翻译一下 不要用蒸汽机器人高手视频翻译的

麻烦美语高手帮忙翻译一下这段话,机器人请绕道!:我的嗓子又疼了,是不是跟突然戒烟戒酒有关?_百度知道
麻烦美语高手帮忙翻译一下这段话,机器人请绕道!:我的嗓子又疼了,是不是跟突然戒烟戒酒有关?
我有更好的答案
my throat aches again,is it because i stop smoking and drinking suddenly?
My voice was pain again if i abandoned smoking suddenly?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
戒烟戒酒的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我把以下文字翻译成英文 不要机器翻译的 谢谢另一方面我们选择在化妆品专卖店里卖
因为每一个店里都有自己的固定客人 能够保证一定的客源而且商店的外边 橱窗里可以打上广_百度作业帮
请高手帮我把以下文字翻译成英文 不要机器翻译的 谢谢另一方面我们选择在化妆品专卖店里卖
因为每一个店里都有自己的固定客人 能够保证一定的客源而且商店的外边 橱窗里可以打上广
请高手帮我把以下文字翻译成英文 不要机器翻译的 谢谢另一方面我们选择在化妆品专卖店里卖
因为每一个店里都有自己的固定客人 能够保证一定的客源而且商店的外边 橱窗里可以打上广告例如. 路过的客人都会关注的 比如妈妈想给女儿买一瓶香水做礼物 但又不善于上网
可当她走在路上就可以看到它 被它所吸引
这样就可以吸引年轻人以外客源
所以从网络上到实际里 两方面一起进行销售 会取得更好的成绩的
On the other hand we chose the cosmetics shops sell because every store has its own fixed guests can guarantee certain tourists and shop window can play outside of advertising for example on.Passing the guest will concern such as mom wants to give his daughter to buy a bottle of perfume do gift but not good at Internet but when she walked on the road you can see it attracted by it so you can attract young people from the Internet than tourists so in two aspects to practical together for sales will achieve better grades英语高手进来帮下忙.帮忙翻译一下下面这首歌.需要人工翻译的.机器的翻译的就不要了..Baby come close let me tell you this In a whisper my heart says you know it too Baby we both share a secret wish And you feelin’ my _百度作业帮
英语高手进来帮下忙.帮忙翻译一下下面这首歌.需要人工翻译的.机器的翻译的就不要了..Baby come close let me tell you this In a whisper my heart says you know it too Baby we both share a secret wish And you feelin’ my
英语高手进来帮下忙.帮忙翻译一下下面这首歌.需要人工翻译的.机器的翻译的就不要了..Baby come close let me tell you this In a whisper my heart says you know it too Baby we both share a secret wish And you feelin’ my love reaching out to you Timeless Don’t let it end (no) Now that you’re right here in my arms where you should stay Hold tight baby Timeless Don’t let it fade out of sight Just let the moments sweep us both away Lifting us to where We both agree It’s just timeless love I see it all baby in your eyes When you look at me you know i feel it too (yes I do) So lets sail away and be forever baby Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky We shouldn’t let the moment pass Making me shiver let’s make it last Why should we lose it don’t ever let me go Timeless Baby its timeless Oh baby its timeless Timeless Don’t let it fade out of sight Just let the moments sweep us both away Lifting us to where We both agree It’s just timeless It’s just timeless
Baby come close let me tell you this宝贝,靠近些,让我悄悄地告诉你In a whisper my heart says you know it too 我的心告诉我你也知道Baby we both share a secret wish 宝贝,我们拥有一个共同的私愿And you feelin’ my love reaching out to you 你能感觉到我对你的爱Timeless 永恒Don’t let it end (no) 不要让它结束(不要)Now that you’re right here in my arms where you should stay 现在你就在这里,在这个属于你的我的怀抱里Hold tight baby 紧紧拥抱,宝贝Timeless 永恒Don’t let it fade out of sight 不要让它淡出视线Just let the moments sweep us both away 就让这一刻席卷我们Lifting us to where We both agree 把我们提升到我们都想要到达的高度It’s just timeless love 这就是永恒的爱I see it all baby in your eyes 我在你的眼睛里看到了一切,宝贝When you look at me you know i feel it too (yes I do) 但你看着我,你知道我也感觉到了(是的,我感觉到了)So lets sail away and be forever baby 那就让我们启航,永远在一起吧,宝贝Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky 去到那水晶般的大海和天空交融的地方We shouldn’t let the moment pass 我们不应该让这一刻溜走Making me shiver让我颤抖let’s make it last 我们让它继续下去Why should we lose it我们为什么要失去它don’t ever let me go 永远不要离开我Timeless 永恒Baby its timeless 宝贝,这是永恒的Oh baby its timeless 哦宝贝,这是永恒的Timeless 永恒Don’t let it fade out of sight 不要让它淡出视线Just let the moments sweep us both away 就让这一刻席卷我们Lifting us to where We both agree 把我们提升到我们都想要到达的高度It’s just timeless 这就是永恒It’s just timeless这就是永恒帮帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,不要机器翻译,英语高手进,谢谢大家好,今天我要给大家讲讲一部电影,《极速蜗牛》。
电影讲述的是一只叫特伯的蜗牛,它不甘心一辈子生活在菜园里。它_百度作业帮
帮帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,不要机器翻译,英语高手进,谢谢大家好,今天我要给大家讲讲一部电影,《极速蜗牛》。
电影讲述的是一只叫特伯的蜗牛,它不甘心一辈子生活在菜园里。它
帮帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,不要机器翻译,英语高手进,谢谢大家好,今天我要给大家讲讲一部电影,《极速蜗牛》。
电影讲述的是一只叫特伯的蜗牛,它不甘心一辈子生活在菜园里。它有一个大的梦想,它想成为一名赛车手。这听起来很荒唐。可是奇迹就发生了,一次偶然的机会,西奥拥有了神奇的速度。当它有了这种速度之后,它坚决要去参加世界一流的赛车比赛。别的蜗牛都嘲笑它,它的哥哥也千方百计的阻止它。可是谁都没有动摇西奥去参加比赛的决心。在卷饼店老板的帮助下,西奥终于参加了世界一流的赛车比赛。西奥克服赛场上的一切困难,遥遥领先,但是在比赛最后的时刻,西奥失去了它的神奇的速度,它变回了一只普通的小蜗牛。终点就在眼前,西奥没有了速度,就在所有人都为西奥惋惜的时候,西奥慢慢的,用身子一点一点的艰难地往前挪动。终于赢得了比赛。赢得了所有人的掌声。
世界上没有什么不可能的,不要总说“我做不到,不可能”。也许,在实现梦想的同时会有人打击你,还有身边人的不支持,他们会告诉你“ 因为不可能,所以也别去做梦。”于是,我们一直强调我们的美德是务实。务实的结果就是大家都没有理想,没有梦想,有的只是现实。 为什么不可能的东西,想都不让想?如果多一些梦想,生活岂不是更美好?梦想再大也不嫌大,追梦的人再小也不嫌小。”每个人都有自己的梦想,梦想是靠坚持去实现的。
Hello, everyone, today I want to tell you something about a movie, "speed the snail."Film is a named "snail, it is not willing to a lifetime living in the garden. It has a big dream, it wants to ...
Hello everyone , today I give you to talk about a movie , "Speed snail ."
Movie tells the story of a snail called Winterbottom , it can not be reconciled life living in the garden . It has a big...
Hello everyone. today I want to talk about a film, "snail"speed.The movie is about a cat named turbo snails, it not reconciled to living life in the garden. It has a big dream, it wants to become...
Hi, today i am going to talk about a film-turboit is about a snail whose name is Turbo, he is not content to live in the garden for the whole life. He has a big dream, to be a racer. It may sound ridi...请英语高手帮忙看一下下面的句子哪些有错误,并翻译,不要机器翻译。。_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙看一下下面的句子哪些有错误,并翻译,不要机器翻译。。
也就是找错,然后再翻译。。。题目:1.She is usually the only one who asks questions.
2.When he will come back are decided.
3.To control expenses are our goal.
4.Three dollars are a reasonable price.
5.Seven million live in this city.
6.He,as well as you,konw the answer.
7.The coat,including taxes and shipping charges,were$1,200.______
8.What the result will be remains unknown.
题目:1.She is usually the only one who asks questions. _没错_____ (她经常是唯一一个问问题的人)2.When he will come back are decided. __are-is____ (他什么时候回来已经定下来了)3.To control expenses are our goal. _are-is_____ (控制花销是我们的目标)4.Three dollars are a reasonable price. __are-is____(3美元是合理的价格) 5.Seven million live in this city. _没错_____ (7百万人生活在这个城市中)6.He,as well as you,konw the answer. __know-knows____ (他和你一样也知道答案)7.The coat,including taxes and shipping charges,were$1,200. __were-is____ (衣服包括税收和运费一共是1200美元)8.What the result will be remains unknown. _没错_____(答案仍然是未知的)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
错太多,都不好下手改。
1.who(that) 2.are(is) 3.are(is) 4.are(is) 5.此句你可能写错了6.know(knows) 7.were(was) 8.对
1 usually是副词应该修饰动词 此处应为形容词来修饰系动词is才对 可换ofen她通常是唯一一个问问题的人2 When he will come back 是个主语从句因将其看作整体 故将are 换成is
他什么时候回来已经被决定了3 形同上
控制支出是我们的目标4 three dollars 虽然有s 但他在句中认为整体 同上
3美元是一个合理的价钱5 同上 把live 改成lives 有7百万人住在这个城市6 as well as 这个插入语放入句中时 应讲究就近原则 即谓语要和前面的主语he保持一致 因此know加s
他以及你知道答案7 不知道8remain是仍然还是的意思 因该是表现在的状态 如果和will在一起就有时态上的冲突 因此 我觉得因该改为 What the result remians unkonw 答案是什么仍然不知道
以上谨是我的一点建议 仅供参考
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 蒸汽机器人高手视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信