when pigs fly太阳从西边出来
Let Bygones Be Bygone:既往不咎
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'哪位可以帮我翻译一下句子吗_韩国语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:329,164贴子:
哪位可以帮我翻译一下句子吗收藏
你好 我是李明 见到你很高兴 我是日本人
某某(名字看不清)是美国人吗 是这样吗 你是哪国人 不是我不是学生
1. 你好 2.我叫李明 3.见到你很高兴 4.我是日本人 5.安娜是美国人吗? 6.是吗? 7.是哪个国家的人? 8.不是,我不是学生。
第一题 1.?? 2.??? 3.?? 4.?? 5.?? 6.?? 7.?/? 8.?? 9.?? 10. ??
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或哪位英语高手可以帮忙翻译以下句子?不要直接百度翻译..._百度知道
哪位英语高手可以帮忙翻译以下句子?不要直接百度翻译...
具备良好的沟通与协调能力,胜任所承担工作、出口退税咨询,具有较强的人际交往能力和团队合作精神、审计报告咨询 7.内外资公司注册咨询;4,能吃苦耐劳,与同学们的关系融洽,所得税汇算清缴;5、转正咨询 8。性格开朗活泼,增资减资等) 5。在大学期间.注册公司咨询代理记帐报税补账本 2.年审、工商相关的服务学习之余,在各方面都取得了优异的发展,有过多次的社会实践.团队合作能力强。给我一个机会。本人在学习之余。性格开朗活泼,我能接受社会与领导对我的考验,消防批文等咨询 9,充分掌握了会计相关知识经过多年的学习和锻炼,奋发进取.变更咨询(名称,有过多次的社会实践.经过大学期间的学习.出具验资报告; 2,五四表彰晚会等节目。因此被评为”广州大学松田学院优秀学生干部”称号,就选择我。具备良好的沟通与协调能力.财税咨询,主要负责策划学院大型文艺晚会.进出口权咨询,法人,主要负责策划学院大型文艺晚会,股权.一般纳税人的认定、评估咨询 11! 1、诚实,在校内担任院学生机构纪检部的管理工作,认真负责.税务局查帐,我会还您一片蓝天,精心组织,地址;荣誉称号.熟悉使用常用办公软件,卫生批文、商标注册咨询 3,力求做到最好;优秀学生干部&quot、香港公司咨询 6,并乐于学习,全面提高了自己的综合素质、延期。曾经获得&quot、出审计报告咨询 10。在工作上我能做到勤勤恳恳;3勤奋、税务,本人始终积极向上具有良好的沟通技巧和人际交往能力,五四表彰晚会等节目、注销咨询 4,爱好广泛、年检。相信我,并能适应工作压力本人性格开朗,与同学们的关系融洽,具有较强的人际交往能力和团队合作精神.与财务、评估报告,在校内担任院学生机构纪检部的管理工作.环保批文、责任心强
提问者采纳
ser title song Tian College of Guangzhou University, legal person shares, can bear hardships and stand hard work, the full grasp of accountingknowledge after years of learning and training, industry and Commerce 11 related services  The study, harmonious relationship with the students, have good interpersonal communicationability and the team cooperation spirit,capital increase, excellentdevelopment are made in various aspects,outstanding student cadres&quot, as a school studentorganization discipline inspection department in the management of theschool. So it was named &quot, responsible, had numerous social work, have good interpersonal communication ability and the team cooperation spirit, I can accept social and leadership on my test, cancellation ofconsulting 4 change Advisory ( 3 hardworking, and comprehensively improve their overall quality, audit report of the Advisory10 tax consultation, trademark registration. Have good communication and coordination ability, loving broad,annual inspection, enterprising, I will also give you a piece of blue sky. Lively and cheerful personality,five four party programs for, 2 familiar with theuse of common office software, the export tax rebate consulting consulting in Hongkong, address, the assessment report the audit report of 7; 4 the team cooperation ability, evaluation and consultation with the financial, careful organization, annual consultation 3 extension!  1 registered consulting company bookkeeping tax filling the 2 domestic and foreign company registration consulting, and strive to do our best.    Was awarded the &quot. I 5 after high school study,consulting the general taxpayer identification, I always positive, fire Advisory 9 taxaudit, is mainly responsible for the planning of large and literary evening party. Believe me, positive consulting 8 environmental approval. Have good communication and coordination ability, and could I pressure to woroutstanding student cadre& the title of honor  Good communication skills and interpersonal skills, competent work.) 5 the right to import and export, there have been numerous social work, honest, is mainly responsible for the planning of large and literary evening party, collection and payment of income tax, as a school student organizationdiscipline inspection department in the management of the school, companies 6 issued capital verification report.  In university period. At work I can do the work diligently and conscientiously, five four party programs for, harmonious relationship with the students, hygiene permit approval. Give me a chance. Lively and cheerful personality, choose me, and willing to learn
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
百度翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁可不可以帮我翻译翻译英语句子啊_百度知道
可不可以帮我翻译翻译英语句子啊
城市比以前更漂亮了
当到你到中国时一定要去食品街和古文化街:耳朵眼炸糕...因为夏天可以吃到各种各样的冰淇淋
现在天津有古文化街.,杨柳青年画,皮糖张.;古文化街有泥人张.
道路越来越宽阔;食品街有天津的特色,狗不理包子等,十八街麻花,崩豆张,大桥道,食品街
提问者采纳
.?怎么帮你翻译呢~ 这个有压力................你不把原文写出来
那个吃的中文不用翻译,求求你啦,我们明天还得交呢
for you can enjoy delicious ice cream in summernow tianjin is more beautiful,the road are become widen.if you come to China, don't miss these place,such as Food Street,and The ancient Culture Street你读及年级啊?弄这么复杂的句子给翻译
我就只会翻译这么多了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
翻译英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
可以!神马句子?说吧
因为夏天可以吃到各种各样的冰淇淋,天津的道路变得越来越宽阔了,城市比以前更漂亮了;当你到天津时可以去很多地方:五大道的小洋楼,食品街,大胡同,滨江道,古文化街······ 其中你需要去食品街和古文化街,那里有许多天津的特色:十八街麻花,耳朵眼炸糕,狗不理包子,杨柳青年画,泥人张等
Because the summer can eat all kinds of ice cream in Tianjin, the road becomes more and more wide, the city is more b when you go to the Tianjin can go to many places: five Avenue small building, street food, big alley, Binjiang Road, the ancient culture of Strasse which you need to go to the food street and the ancient culture street Tianjin, where there are a lot of features: Eighteen Street Serratula, er Duoyan fried cake, Goubuli steamed bun, willow youth picture, clay figurine Zhang
Because summer can eat to all kinds of ice cream now tianjin has ancient culture street, bridge way, food market... Freeways, the city more beautiful when to you to China must go to food market and an Food market have the characteristics of tianjin: ErDuoYan Fried cake, 18th street twist, goubuli steamed stuffed bun, etc.; Ancient culture street, a clay figurine zhang, New Year pictures, PiTang zhang, avalanche bean zhang, zhang nuts这是最好的答案啦!~\(≧▽≦)/~
满意,满意,满意!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪个高手帮忙翻译下“开创属于自己的道路”这句话?翻译成英语就可以。
这我不能翻译,但我能再告诉你一句话,我自己说的:将以前的路重走一遍,改掉走错的地方,我想你就会成功
Create their own pathmake their own way
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 广东话翻译器 的文章

更多推荐