持续更新,敬请关注!
&更多资料请关注&&英语网
  相关推荐&&
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐【英语口语对话训练】谈论工作和职业
深圳?好的机构有很多,适合自己的才是最好的。更多口语培训机构、课程对比:这一集的话题是工作和职业,和外国人聊天时,如果避开不了“你从事什么工作?”这个问题,就会开始聊起工作这个话题。请看下面用来谈论工作的英语句子吧796. I’m a federal employee. I work for the Department of Labor. &&&& 我是一名联邦雇员.我在劳动部门工作.797. What kind of work do you do? Are you a saleman?& &&&& 你从事什么工作?是不是销售员?798. As soon as I complete my training,I’m going to be a bank teller. &&&& 一旦我完成了我的训练,我将成为出纳员.799. John has built up his own business.He owns a hotel. &&&& 约翰已经有了自己的生意.他有一个旅馆.800. What do you want to be when you grow up?& 你长大后想做什么?801. I like painting,but I wouldn’t want it to be my life’s work. &&&& 我喜欢绘画,但是我不会让他成为我终生的职业.802. Have you ever thought about a career in the medical profession?& &&&& 你是否考虑过成为医学专业的职员?803. My uncle was a pilot with the airlines.He just retired. &&&& 我的叔叔是航空公司的飞行员.他刚刚退休.804. My brother’s in the army.He was just promoted to the rank of major. &&&& 我的哥哥在军队里.他刚刚被提升为少校.805. I have a good-paying job with excellent hours. &&&& 我有一份工资很高工作时间理想的工作.806. My sister worked as a secretary before she got married. &&&& 我的姐姐结婚前是个秘书.807. George’s father is an attorney.He has his own company. &&&& 乔治的父亲是个律师.他拥有自己的公司.808. He always takes pride in his work.He’s very efficient. &&&& 他总是以他的工作为荣.他是个很能干的人.809. Mr. Smith is a politician.He’s running for election as governor. &&&& 史密斯先生是个政治家.他正在为竞选统治者而奔忙.810. After a successful career in business,he was appointed ambassador. &&&& 他在生意中有了成就后,就被任命为大使.
本文标题: 本文地址:
2017年1月考试热点日常英语口语对话怎么练?-【中国教育在线】
日常英语口语对话怎么练?
日常英语口语对话怎么练?自己跟自己说,感觉有点奇怪,而且也不知道到底说的咋样。谁能给点建议和方法?
只有小组成员才能发言
回应前请先
还可输入1000个字符
来找小伙伴一起练习英语口语吧
美联英语(Meten)是一家体验式英语教...
专业雅思培训机构,致力于学员英语能力提升...
中国第一家&洋家教&个性化外语教学机构。
CERNET Corporation散文吧网站海不择细流,故能成其大。山不拒细壤,方能就其高。大学英语口语练习对话相关话题想要学好大学英语,练习好英语口语十分重要。下面小编为大家带来大学英语口语练习对话,希望对你有所帮助!
大学英语口语练习对话1:
A : how is everything going B?
B: I'm trying to find a job, but not found after a month
我在努力找一个工作,但是都一个月了还没找好。
A :Don't be upset B,I have been looking for a job since three month ago,and now stilling working on it
不要灰心,我三个月前找到了一份工作,现在一直在做.
B: Hmm,it seems kind of difficult for us graduates without working experence to find a job
对我们这些没有经验的毕业生来说,找一份工作似乎很难
A: YEAH,many companies don't like spending time developing greenhands
是的,许多公司都不愿意花费时间去培训新手
B:I don't think it is the only reason ,you see ,there are so many college graduates from all the provinces every year ,the competition is really fierce
我不认为那是唯一的理由,你看,每年都有那么多来自全国各地的大学毕业生,竞争真的很激烈。
A:There are for sure job offers ,but many of us don't wanna do the jobs with low salary but heavy work.
其实有确定的工作,但是我们都不愿意做薪水低却很繁重的工作
B: you got reason, I have expressed to the HR( human resource )of many companies that i don't care too much about salary and work load, i don't understand why i failed in the interview
你说的很对,但我对很多公司的人力资源部门表示我并不太关心工资多少和工作的负荷,我不明白为什么我还是面试失败了!
A:My opinion is that maybe ,you've been too nervous and not confident enough during the interview .Or maybe we have to improve our professional skill
我的观点是,也许你在面试面试时表现的太紧张而不自信. 也许我们必须提高我们的专业技能
B:Certainly ,a man versatile is generally appreciated
当然,一个多才多艺的人往往会被赞赏。
大学英语口语练习对话2:
老师: Principal, for the students' cheating behaviour, how should we punish them?
校长.针对这个学生作弊的行为.我们应该怎样处罚呢?
校长: Oh, we should start from two aspects: firstly, a secondly, the education of them
哦.我们应该从两个方面下手: 第一.对他们进行适当的处罚,第二.对他们进行教育.
老师: I understand. It also needs to tell their parents?
我明白了.那还需要叫他们的家长吗?
校长: No need to, we give these children an opportunity to turn over too. They should realize that the error would be to turn over.
暂时不需要.我们要给这些孩子一次改过的机会.他们应该认识到错误才会去改过.
老师: Can you achieve the effects?
你这样效果能达到吗?
校长: These children are our children, they can turn over, and I believe.
这些孩子都是好孩子.他们能改过的.我相信
老师: Well, school principal, I will do as you say.
好吧.校长.我会按照你说的去做.
大学英语口语练习对话3:
Lili Hey,Jane! 嘿,简!
Jane Hi, Lili. Good seeing you here.嗨,莉莉。很高兴在这里见到你。 Lili Yeah. What are you doing here?是的。你在这里做什么?
Jane I want to buy a mobile online shopping store and they'll be cheaper.我想要在网店上买一部手机,它们将便宜很多。
Lili Do you have a lot of your shopping online ?你是不是在网上买了许多东西? Jane Just so-so. Sometimes I like hunting a bargain
.还可以。有时候我喜欢在淘宝网上淘便宜货。
Lili Do you like to shop online?你喜欢在网上购物吗?
Jane Yeah. It's really convenient to shop from home. It also saves time.喜欢。真的很方便,不用出门就能买到东西,还节省时间。
Lili Is it reliable to buy things online?网上买东西靠谱儿吗?
Jane They'll deliver the books to your home for free and if there is any problem you can return them.人家还会免费送货上门。如果发现有问题,还可以退货。
Lili I worry about identity theft online. It is easy for theives to steal my account number and password online.我总是担心网上支付的安全问题。在网上帐号和密码容易被盗。
Jane That's not a problem as long as you use your own computer and only visit encrypted sites. 用自己的电脑在信誉好的网站买东西,就不会有问题的。
Lili What about counterfeit goods?网上卖的东西会不会有假的?
Jane Well, some places sell them. So you have to be careful where you shop.有的是。买之前一定慎重选择。
Lili I've never shopped online before. How do you go about doing so?我从没在网上买过东西。你怎么买?
Jane You can choose what you like from the catalogue and then order online.你可以在产品目录中挑选你喜欢的,然后在网上订购。 Lili How do you pay?怎么付款呢?
Jane There are different ways to pay: COD, money order, and bank transfers.有好多不同的付款方式:货到付款、邮局汇款、银行电汇等等。
Lili How long does it take for delivery?货多长时间能送到?
Jane It usually takes 3 days within the city.市内一般三天就能到。 Lili Oh.Thank you.喔。谢谢。
Jane You are welcome.你不用客气。
大学英语口语练习对话相关文章:
1.英语口语练习对话
2.英语口语情景对话练习
3.英语口语短对话练习
4.英语长对话口语练习
5.英语情景对话口语练习相关文章最新文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语练习软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。